Jason and his Mommy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With pure primitive lust propelling the storm southward, Amber felt the tempest sweep downwards, destroying everything in its path, including her panties as they were ripped off of her body savagely and then tossed aside. Next, the fury of the storm forced her legs to be spread wide exposing the lush fertile valley in between to be wholly vulnerable to the storm's fury.

A wet, sloppy rain of kisses, fell first upon her lush mane of golden brown jungle of pubic hair. After floundering about a bit, maybe lost in the jungle protecting her now vulnerable treasure box buried at the very depths of this lush valley, Hurricane Jason fell upon said treasure box when his wild, uncontrollable kisses finally stumbled across, more by accident than anything else, the sweet nectar.

One taste of the sweetness was all it took to send the cyclone of kisses into a mad, frenzied passion. His hands, aka the gentle rain, moved around to her backside, falling upon the twin cheeks of her delicious ass, caressing it with infinite sweetness. Again, in a sharp contract which wholly turned her on, the sweetness falling upon her ass, was matched with equal and opposite intensity by a wicked and wild lashing tongue assaulting the twin lips of her moist pussy.

What the hurricane lacked in experience was made up by its youthful exuberance in eating her out. His vigorous tongue circled, dipped and lashed about all around down there before it finally found the nub of her treasure box: her swollen clit.

It was by sheer accident, rather than be design, the torrent of kisses falling upon her valley found the most sacred of her treasures. He knew he found some sort of treasure trove when she started to shake and moan with an unabated intensity he had yet to witness.

With her secret treasure found, and its location duly noted for future explorations, the intensity of the hurricane abated for the moment, pulling back from the valley, being replaced by a gentle precipitation of his fingers dipping into the lush jungle of pubic hair.

At first, there was five young, naïve explorers, i.e. fingers, blundering their way through the sumptuous bush of this fertile valley in search of the treasure box the tempest of the storm had accidently discovered. The explorers, virgins each and every one of them, this was their initial foray into exploring the jungles of that previously uncharted territory known as Woman, combed the tangle of soft, golden brown hair, searching desperately for the small nub of treasure.

Initially, the combined efforts of their explorations were frustrated, mainly due to their sheer inexperience, but then, the most eager and energetic of the explorers, the thumb, floundered upon a diagonal river of moistness, the banks of this short river were like a pair of soft lips, and following it north he was richly rewarded when he found the golden gem of their search: Mommy's clitoris.

Carefully, and with immeasurable tenderness, the leader swirled itself around and around the small gem. He knew he was maybe doing well when the whole valley seemed to shiver and shake and from above, past the flatland that led to this valley, and even beyond those majestic hills rising up north of the plain, came a soft moaning. It sounded like the cry of an angel from the heavens exhorting the leader to, "Please, oh God, don't stop . . . pleaaaseeee."

The leader, Mr. Thumb, being all generous, allowed his four other compatriots, Mr. Index, Mr. Middle, Mr. Ring, and Mr. Pinkie, all to take their turns stroking the gem with gentle eagerness, producing more cries from above, from that angel in the heavens they called Mommy.

"Oh God baby, you . . . you have discovered Mommy's secret spot."

Mr. Thumb took over once more as he swirled and circled the treasure with uncompromising tenderness while at the same time, he sent his most trusted comrade, Mr. Index down to explore that shallow river of moistness more thoroughly.

Dipping slowly down into the depths of the short river, Mr. Index was rewarded when he found a nice, wet cave of fleshly softness. Probing deeper into it brought more desperate cries from the heavens, this time in the form of some unintelligible moans.

Needing help exploring the newly found cave, the leader directed a second explorer to join in. Sending in the tallest of the five explorers, Mr. Middle, would allow the moist cave to be explored to the fullest extent possible.

Working in tandem, the three explorers found if the leader rotated itself around the nub, while the other two dipped in and out, in and out of the cave, slowly and with infinite tenderness, the cries from the heavens became louder and more desperate.

"Oh God baby, that . . . feels sooo good. Don't stop . . . pleaseeee."

Gaining confidence by the second in their initial studies of this once unknown cave, the eager young pioneers doubled their efforts to please the beautiful goddess in the heaven above them when a second team of five voyagers, replicating the team exploring the valley below exactly in makeup, was sent northward to try and find further treasures to plunder.

The five members of this eager, young team quickly crawled across the flat plain just to the north of the fertile valley in search of Mt. Saint Amber's legendary hills. Their efforts were duly rewarded when they bumped up against the base of one of the twin peaks of these hills.

Eagerly clamoring up the side of one of the hills, the five of them crawled all over the conical hill, stroking and caressing as they went, thus causing more soft moans from the heavens.

The hill, all at once was both soft and firm. Reaching the peak of the knoll, the explorers were justly compensated when they found a ripened jewel sitting upon the very peak.

When the leader of this team, aptly called Mr. Thumb like his counterpart down in the valley, began batting playfully at the mature jewel, eliciting more cries of unabashed pleasure to escape from the heavens above, the others quickly lined up behind him, eagerly awaiting their turn.

One by one, the four other members of the team, flickered across the ripened gem causing it to seemingly grow both more firm and more erect.

Delighted by their find, the second team of explorers sent a hurried message off to the first to come join them in plundering these ripe, luscious mountains.

The team below, at first reluctant to depart from the valley, soon received word a fresh, new storm was brewing just above them and moving in fast. The team heeded the warning and in a mad scramble departed from the valley. Hurriedly, they traveled north scampering across the tanned steppe, heading for the hills.

No sooner had they departed than the typhoon arrived in the depths of the valley. The storm, remembering where it earlier found the buried treasure, struck their once more. The storm began mildly in the form of a moderate sprinkle of light kisses landing all along, up and down, the soft banks of the short, moist river.

The sprinkle though soon gave way to a shower of kisses, and then a virtual deluge as the wind, taking the form of a flickering tongue, began to gust and lash out, sweeping down through the entirety of the valley.

The wind's wild, lashing fury attacked the short river, striking it with such force as to cause the moans from the goddess in heaven to resonate loudly throughout the quiet forest.

Up north, the two teams of explorers, each assigned their own lovely twin peak, worked in tandem in lavishing such attentions, especially upon the ripen crown jewels sitting atop the twin mountains, as to cause further moans of pleasure to come from the beautiful angel in the heavens above.

Back in the valley the tempest now was centered on the nub of the valley's buried treasure. The wind alternated between flickering gently upon the treasure and then lashing at it aggressively, over and over again, causing even louder cries from the angel above.

"OH GOD BABY . . . you . . . you are going to . . . made Mommy come," the angel shrieked to the blue sky above.

Just as the two teams of explorers began to fondle more aggressively their assigned hills, the monsoon down in the valley reached its zenith.

The wind, gale force now, jabbed at the nub of Amber's engorged clit, before the storm opened wide and literally sucked the treasure into its eager young mouth before assailing it again with a series of short, firm strokes.

Finding its treasure box being first suckled on, and then set upon with more adoring lashes from the wind, sent the angel in the heavens above shrieking to a wild, shuddering climax. Hurricane Jason, its energy spent, retreated.

The storm, a real one this time, had been building all afternoon and just as they reached the safety of the cabin the wind, previously quiet began to stir as the sky began to darken with a gathering of angry, purplish gray rain clouds.

Once inside, Amber propelled the masked Jason to the bathroom. "You need a shower hon and while you are doing that I will prepare us a bit of dinner . . . OK?"

He simply nodded his head yes but as she started to depart from the bathroom he reached out snagging her hand.

"Bring . . . me . . . keys . . . to car."

She sighed. He still did not trust her.

By the time he was out of the shower and dressed again a simple dinner was prepared for them: chicken tenders and fries. Wanting to add a bit of atmosphere, while allowing him to take off his mask and be comfortable, she turned off all the lights in the cabin after lighting a pair of large pillar candles on their small dining table.

Adding to the atmosphere she was striving to create was a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Unfortunately, Amber did not pack anything overly sexy to wear to dinner so she keep things simple by wearing a pair of jean shorts and a snug tee shirt, sans a bra.

The slowly building storm held off just long enough for them to enjoy an uneventful dinner. Jason was, as usual, quiet, while Amber too concentrated mainly on her meal while only making a quiet comment or two along the way while downing a copious amount of wine. The wine was "just in case" she needed to be filled with liquid courage, allowing her to exploit any opportunity to seduce her "son" once again.

One thing she made certain not to do as Jason sat there quietly unmasked eating his dinner was to appear too interested in him without his mask on, thus she gave him only the most superficial of glances.

After dinner, as darkness fell and the rain started to lightly splatter against the cabin's windows, he quickly slipped his mask back on before they headed over to the sofa. Apparently, the shy side of him was fully back in control as he gently rebuffed her attempts to snuggle up to him.

Finally, not wanting to press things too much, Amber sighed before saying, "Well I suppose it's time for bed."

"Yes . . . Jason tired . . . but . . ." When he paused, saying nothing more she knew what was on his mind.

"I know you still don't trust me. I suppose, you could always sleep next to me in my bed hon."

"Mommy should sleep alone . . . Jason out here."

Sighing at being rebuffed once again, Amber went to the bedroom to put on the same white nightgown he spied her wearing the other day before going to bed.

After emerging from the bedroom she noticed he moved the sofa, angling it across the hallway directly in front of the bedroom door.

After he got settled under a blanket on the sofa, Amber leaned over to kiss him goodnight, aiming her kiss at his lips, but at the last second he deftly turned his face allowing her kiss to fall on his cheek instead.

Guess the boy didn't want to be tempted by his mother's sweet kisses before trying to get some sleep, her inner voice chided her as Amber shut the bedroom door.

Two Hours Later:

Was the bad dream causing her to bolt upright from the bed with a loud scream the result of simple fate, or was it wishful thinking on her part knowing where it might led? Regardless, the dream, in the end, achieved what she could not earlier: it got him in her arms.

Hearing his mother scream, Jason jumped from a restless sleep on the sofa and scampered into the bedroom.

In the dim light of the bedroom's nightlight, stuck over in the far corner of the bedroom, he could just make out her silhouette as she sat upright in the bed, clutching the bed's sheet around her naked body, shaking and sniffling.

"Oh honey, you Mom had just an awful dream. Can you hold me? Please . . . and this stupid storm is not helping. I hate thunderstorms."

As if on cue, the storm reinforced her fears when the room was momentarily lit up by a flash of lightning followed by the rolling boom of thunder.

He sat down on the bed next to her, stiffly putting his arms around her.

"You . . . are . . . shaking . . . Mom," he said softly in her ear.

"Yes, the dream . . . it was so bad. I . . . can I tell you. It might make me feel better . . . especially since you were in it."

She pulled back from him. Reaching up, she stroked the side of his face softly. He was wearing his stupid mask again as her hand bumped up against the hard plastic. "You were being mean to me . . . in my dream."

"How?" he asked quietly.

"We were arguing. I was upset because of your lack of trust in me aand your lack of trust in the fate that brought us together. And I guess our arguing . . . well it upset you and you started to chase me around the cabin with a large knife."

"Jason . . . never . . . hurt . . . Mommy," he replied.

"That is not true, honey. Jason hurt mommy plenty by not trusting her still."

"I . . . I want to trust you but . . . don't know how."

"I think the problem is me and you have not yet had a chance to bond properly as a mother and her young son should. We need to bond honey . . . here tonight . . . now. It will help you to trust me and it will help me get over my bad dream and help me not be scared of the storm."

"How . . . we . . . bond."

"First we have to prepare things . . . out there in the living room . . . in front of a small fire. Can you prepare the fire, make it small so it just gives off a little bit of light as I want you to be comfortable when you take off your mask."

As soon as she mentioned taking off his mask he started to fidget causing Amber to quickly add, "Look honey this is important . . . us bonding and I can't bond with you through your mask. The only light in the whole cabin will be coming from the small fire you are going to make so you know--"

He cut her plea off before she could finish when he, thankfully, said, "OK . . . no mask."

"Good. OK so after you get the fire started move the sofa back in front of the fireplace. Place it just on the edge of the rug and get a blanket out from the closet for us. Oh and it's important you strip out of your clothes baby. I'll explain why when I join you but trust me it's important. You can wrap the blanket around your naked body so your mommy doesn't see anything naughty though."

After a longer than normal pause, causing Amber to wonder if he was going to protest somehow, Jason gave a slight nod of his head before hurrying out of the room.

Amber jumped out of the bed, threw her nightgown back on and hurried off to the bathroom to fix her hair and put on just a small bit of makeup for it was vitally important her baby found his mommy attractive.

Roughly ten minutes later, the storm, thankfully, seemed to be dissipating for the moment, Amber made her way out to the living room carrying the two pillows from the bedroom. A cozy fire was going as Jason sat on the sofa, the blanket wrapped around what she assumed to be his naked body. She dropped the pillows on the large white sheepskin rug before settling herself down on the sofa next to him.

After taking a quick moment to compose her thoughts, Amber began to speak.

"Our bonding hon is going to take place in three steps. Each step is important but number three, the last step is the most important of all. I don't want you to get uptight about step three so I'm not going to tell you what it is until right before we are ready to try it."

"OK," he whispered. "Tell then . . . first two steps."

"The first step that will let us bond is simple. I call it kiss, kiss, kiss. It's simply where mommy showers her baby boy with dozens of kisses, unhurried, as a way of showing her love for him. In return, the baby, hopefully, will feel loving enough toward his mommy to return her kisses. I know we have kissed a bit already but this time . . . well this time it's going to be seriously important we take our time and don't rush things. Will this be OK with you?"

"Yes."

She took his hand in hers before beginning to speak again. "Now as mommy and her baby boy are enjoying step one, their little bonding and kissing session, they will, at the same time, be doing step two which is skin-to-skin contact. This is especially important for you hon, since you are an older baby, a much older baby, so it's important we make up for the time we didn't have when you were younger to enjoy some skin-to-skin contact. So you see that is why I had you strip off your clothes as there can't be anything between your skin and mommy's skin to impede our bonding."

"Is Mommy . . . g-going . . . to be . . . n-naked too," Jason asked his voice trembling slightly.

"Of course sweetie. I will be stripping off my nightgown as soon as we are ready to begin our bonding session in front of the romantic fire you made for us."

She fixed him with a sly smile before dropping her voice to a whisper as she said, "So are you ready to begin bonding with your mommy little one?"

"Yes," he replied quickly.

"Good. Then move down to the rug with your blanket and get comfortable," Amber told him as she stood up. She paused, waiting for him to get settled. Once he was snuggled under his blanket, and looking up at her, she slowly stripped off her nightgown, hearing him let out a soft, barely audible, sigh as her naked body was revealed to him for just a brief moment before she dropped down, crawling under the blanket next to him.

"Now we can do some serious bonding, hon," she whispered. "Is little Jason ready?"

"Yes, Mommy," came his quiet reply.

She snuggled her naked body up next to him under the blanket as they both lay on their sides facing each other.

Wrapping her arms tight around him, she pulled his naked body flush against hers. Moving her mouth to his ear, she whispered, "This is nice huh, skin to skin bonding."

He murmured a quiet yes as she brought her lips up to his. "This will be even nicer," she murmured back.

They began to kiss, soft and sweet, exchanging literally dozens of light kisses, their lips barely touching before parting and then coming together again. The minutes stretched out as Amber, in no hurry, showered dozens of kisses down upon his lips, filling the cabin's small living room with the sound of their smacking lips as their kissing/bonding session started to pick up steam.

The gentle pitter patter of the rain falling upon the cabin's roof, now mixed with the soft smacking sounds of their lips, created an almost hypnotic effect inside the small living room.

Amber slipped her tongue across his lips, finding his open mouth warm and welcoming. Twirling her tongue expertly around several times, she felt his cock stiffen as she pressed her lower body against his.

After several more unhurried kisses, she carefully nudged him over, and onto his back. Whispering in his ear, she told him, "Relax and close your eyes sweetie as we are going to do some real serious skin to skin bonding now."

Once he was in position, Amber lifted herself up. Positioning herself on her hands and knees over him, she slowly sank down until her naked body was pressed firmly against his.

Slinking back and forth, she rubbed his body all over with her own. She could only imagine how Jason must have been liking the way his mommy's big, firm tits was brushing so seductively against his muscular chest. Moving down, she allowed her tits to bump merrily along his tummy, stopping just short of what she assumed must now be his raging hardon.