Jason and his Mommy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the small tent was filled with the soft smacking sound of their lips coming together, over and over again. Warming to the task, Jason became a bit more aggressive with his mommy as he reached up, snaking a hand through her gorgeous mane of chestnut brown hair, not allowing her to escape.

Without really thinking about what she was doing, Amber felt her hand slipping down across her son's muscular chest, and then down further, across his belly.

Was she actually going to touch it or would she chicken out at the last moment? She never got an answer as he decided the question himself when he stopped her just short of her touching him down there when he pushed her hand away while shaking his head no.

The fact he stopped her, seemed almost unbelievable to her. Most guys would have been more than happy to allow such a thing, in fact, most guys probably would have been the one pushing her hand down there, but her little Jason, she was quickly finding out, was not most guys.

The truth was simple: the fact he stopped her made her want it all the more.

"Honey besides your treats, remember Mommy offered you a nice reward."

He shook his head yes.

"Well don't you want your reward baby?"

After a short pause he whispered, "Yes."

"OK, but first you have to do something for me. You have to answer, very truthfully, a couple questions that you may think is . . . well, too embarrassing to tell the truth about, but you must . . . otherwise, no reward. Do you understand?"

"Understand . . . be . . . honest."

"Yes. OK . . . so anyways." Amber raised herself up, leaning down on her elbow she started to trace small outlines on his chest as she dropped her voice to a sultry whisper. "Sometimes it's hard to hide things from moms. Sometimes they are all knowing, all seeing."

She paused, letting her words sink in as he started to fidget.

"Like your mommy knows you stole a pair of her panties out of her backpack and she has a pretty good idea what you did with those panties. Now if you can be a brave little boy and tell your mommy exactly what you did with her panties she will give you a real, real nice reward, honey."

He looked away for several seconds, fidgeting something awful as she stroked his hand with one finger. "C'mon baby, you can tell me. Please . . . you see your mother thought she saw something earlier tonight but it was dark, the fire was almost out so . . . This happened earlier when I called out to you from the tent. C'mon tell the truth and get your reward. Did your mommy see what she thought she saw?"

He said nothing, instead he stared up at her, all wide eyed and innocent like, for a long drawn out moment before finally he quietly spoke his confession. "Jason . . . master--bate . . . with . . . Mommy's . . . panties . . . but didn't finish."

Amber smiled at him, trying to work up the courage to finish the naughty plan she had in mind.

"Mommy . . . mad?" he asked sweetly. So sweetly it broke her heart.

"No, no, no, baby. Mommy is not mad at all. In fact, Mommy feels bad she stopped you before . . . well . . . you know. So . . . Hmm . . . I suppose my panties are out there in your bag still."

"Y-yes," he answered nervously.

"Well, no worries I guess I can just use the ones I have on." Reaching down, before she could lose her nerve, Amber quickly removed her white cotton panties as Jason lay still, staring at her silently with a look of hungry anticipation on his scar ridden face.

"Just lay your head back hon and close your eyes and let your mom give you a real nice reward."

He started to tilt his head back before first hesitating then stopping. "What . . . is . . . reward?"

She touched his face lightly, dragging one finger along the long jagged scar. Leaning down, she brought her mouth to his ear, "Mommy is going to finish what you started earlier baby. You know when you were using her panties to stroke yourself out there by the fire. I bet that felt good huh? But you know . . . letting Mommy do it will feel even better."

Jason sighed before reclining his head back as he shut his eyes.

Amber, after wrapping the panties around her right hand, slipped them down under the sleeping bag covering her son's naked body. Slowly, her hand slipped down closer and closer until finally she bumped up against his penis.

Surprisingly, he was both soft and small down there.

Pulling her hand back, she paused wondering just how to proceed.

Opening his eyes, Jason found his mom staring down at him, making him even more nervous.

"Jason . . . not . . . ready, Mommy."

"Hmm, that is OK, hon . . . we have all night." Stroking the side of his face with one hand, she leaned down giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Amber was quickly figuring out Jason probably possessed more than a few hang ups with sex. Probably from whatever deep dark secrets the boy was hiding in his past. Also, maybe it was simply because he was deeply attracted to his "Mommy" while at the same time knowing it was wrong to be so attracted to her in that way.

Thinking if she was going to seduce him, and thus secure a place in his heart making it, she hoped, improbable he would harm her, she would have to couch her seduction in the most innocent way possible.

It didn't take long for the imaginative Amber to figure out a plan.

Dropping her voice to a low whisper as she pulled the quilt around the naked lower part of her body, she told him, "I think you are probably just real nervous about being a little bit naughty with your mommy huh hon and that's why . . . you know . . ."

"Yes," he replied in his own whisper, "Naughty with Mommy makes . . . me nervous."

"So let's not be naughty then . . . let's maybe just go to sleep baby."

Even in the dark shadows of the tent, she could observe a discernable look of disappointment cross over his face.

Seizing on this, Amber whispered, "But first before we go to sleep I think my sweet little Jason deserves a bit of playtime . . . before bedtime. I mean you have been such a good boy all day long, you got mommy flowers, you fed her nicely, you gave her those sweet little kisses earlier, you very gently applied her oil all over her body like she asked you . . ."

She again tangled her fingers in his hair, before finishing up. "So you definitely deserve a bit of playtime."

"What . . . can . . . Jason . . . play with Mommy?"

"That's a good question hon. I didn't pack any games or toys for you to play with baby. So . . . hmm . . ." Twirling the tie on her blouse around, wanting to draw attention to her chest, Amber closed her eyes pretending to be trying to come up with something for him to play with.

We she opened her eyes he was staring at her chest . . . just as she hoped.

"Hmm, I have an idea. It's both practical and playful all at once. Practical for me and playful for you . . . if you are willing to go along."

"What is idea?" he asked-- almost eagerly--she happily noted.

Reaching over, she grabbed the bottle of oil. "Well I was thinking before we go to sleep maybe you could apply a bit more oil to your mom's body. I mean the bugs do come out at night and I wanna be protected so that is the practical part."

"What is . . . playful part?"

She smiled at him before raising up on her knees.

"The playful part is I think you might have a bit of fun applying the oil to where mommy needs it most, honey."

"Where is that?" he asked in a hoarse whisper.

"To your Mommy's boobies hon. I'm afraid I didn't pack a bra and they will be vulnerable to all kind of nasty bug bites once I fall asleep so . . ." Not waiting for an answer, she twisted the cap off the bottle before whispering, "Now hold your hands out honey . . ."

He slowly held both of his hands out to her.

As she poured a generous amount of the oil out onto his palms she told him, "I was hoping you could gently apply the oil for her . . . all over her big boobies and well . . ."

She dropped her mouth to his ear whispering, "I know all little boys dream of playing with their mommy's boobies hon so you could . . ."

She rose back up, fixing him with a sly look, "You know, play with them a bit while rubbing the oil all over them like I need. Sound like fun hon? I mean you have been dreaming of playing with your mommy's boobies right little boy?"

After a long moment, Jason finally shook his head yes.

Reaching down, Amber found the knotted tie holding her blouse shut as she whispered, "Of course, Mommy is going to have to take her shirt off though for you to have your playtime."

She noticed him watching with rapt attention as she slowly untied her blouse before patiently stripping it off.

Taking his hands into hers, Amber carefully guided them up to her tits as she leaned on one arm staring down at him. "Now take your time baby and play with your Mommy's boobies real nice OK hon, while rubbing the oil all over them."

Amber sighed contentedly as Jason slide his hands all over her nicely sized 36 DD breasts. His fingers found her nipples, tweaking them playfully as she let out a soft moan.

"Oh that feels good honey . . . don't stop," she whispered as he continued to use his thumbs to playfully bat her now fully erect nipples back and forth.

Her hand slipped once more under the sleeping bag, heading south in search of what she hoped to be a much firmer landscape down there. "Now Mommy deserves some playtime too, honey, so can you show me just how big and hard you can get for her down there . . . please baby . . . so she has something nice to play with herself."

Bringing her lips to his, she showered him with a plethora of sweet kisses as she continued to beg as her hand continued to slip downward.

"Show me baby you can do that for her. Please . . . pretty please."

When her hand bumped up against something nice and firm she knew the battle was hers. Indeed, he is more than a little firm down there, Amber mused with growing excitement as his cock was no longer soft, but rather nice and firm . . . and by God when she was able to get him fully erect, she could tell by the size he was already, he was going to be a real big boy.

Jason let out a small moan of his own as she felt his mommy's soft cotton panties being wrapped around his growing manhood. His moan was cut off as his mother deftly punched her tongue deep inside his mouth, swirling it around effectively as she used both hands, one cupping his balls and the other working the panties up and down his nearly fully erect shaft.

In a desperate attempt to make him fully hard, Amber went to work down there in earnest. After a minute of caressing him gently --while he continued to fondle her tits sweetly--she needed to witness firsthand the results. Pulling her mouth away from his, she sat up on her knees, turning slightly to face him as she brushed his hands away from her tits.

"Take a break for a minute hon as your mommy wants to check on something down there. Just close your eyes and relax while putting your head back."

After Jason got comfortable like she requested, Amber carefully peeled the sleeping bag slowly down, revealing the biggest, hardest cock she had ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

"My God Jason," she hissed, "Did Mommy do that to you?" The growing need between her legs was beginning to trump all else as she stared in awe at her son's giant eight and half inch hard, throbbing monster of a cock.

He mumbled something incoherently as Amber grabbed the bottle of oil, quickly splashing a bit out onto the hand not holding her panties.

Using one well-oiled hand, Amber worked it up and down quickly on his rock hard shaft while she slipped the other hand holding the panties under his testicles.

Jason let out a loud moan as she felt his balls being jiggled gently by his mommy's hand holding her panties. It felt incredible as did the way her oiled hand was slipping up and down the erect shaft of his raging hardon.

Amber knew he would not last long as she peered intently at his cock, knowing it was about to erupt. When he started to hammer his legs up and down, while his moans became increasingly louder she knew it was a mere manner of seconds before he exploded.

She was, of course, right as Jason grunted once just before his cock erupted, shooting a geyser of sticky cum all over Amber's hand and his own belly. Much to his fascination, Amber used her tongue to clean the cum off of her hand, and her panties to clean the cum off of her son's belly.

Jason, now properly satisfied, fell asleep in his mommy's arms. Amber too was quite satisfied he would want more and more of his mommy's pampering thus keeping her safe for the time being. So far she was not really thinking too far into the future, figuring there were simply too many unknowns at this point.

The next day, after a quick breakfast, Jason agreed with her suggestion they should hike back to her cabin. It was another warm Indian summer day when they started on their way back. It was a hike very much uneventful until suddenly it was not.

They stopped around noon for a break in a small group of trees providing some shade from the sun. Amber was determined to try and talk to him. Jason had been sullen and uncommunicative for the better part of the trip going as far as to roughly push her hand away several times when she tried to take it.

She surmised he was feeling some sort of guilt for what happened last night, and if that was truly the case she would have to find a way for him to get over it.

Leaning against a tree, she took a drink of water from her canteen watching him as she decided how exactly to approach things.

He turned away from her while lifting his mask to take a drink from his own canteen. When he turned back, mask back in place she made her move after deciding it might just be best to use the direct approach.

"Jason, you don't have to feel any guilt for how good your mommy made you feel last night."

His only response was a gruff. "Gotta go pee."

After he turned away from her, moving a few feet away behind a large tree, she made her move.

First, she quickly stripped off her tan button up shirt. The crop top tee shirt she was wearing underneath the shirt was both snug and a bit short on her coming down to just a bare few inches below her tits. Next, she struggled out of her shorts. Leaning back against the tree, she waited to see what his reaction might be when he observed her like this.

Jason emerged from behind the tree and stopped. He said nothing at first as he stood there staring at her.

"Your mom was hot sweetheart. Plus, I thought since we had been hiking all morning her little Jason might be in a mood for some playtime . . . you know, like last night."

He stood there for a full three seconds, saying nothing, doing nothing, before the storm broke.

As he stroke toward her purposefully, he withdraw the homemade blindfold from his jeans pocket.

The storm, later in her mind she would dub it Hurricane Jason, was upon her before she could even think to react.

He grabbed her wrist with one hand before spinning her around. Hissing in her ear, he said, "Mommy . . . a . . . tease."

"She is?" was her lame response as she felt her vision cut off when he wrapped the blindfold around her head.

He next secured the handcuffs around one of her wrists as he propelled her backwards until she was roughly pushed up against a large tree. Pushing her hands behind the tree, he secured the other end of the handcuffs around her opposite wrist leaving her helplessly bound to the tree.

Twisting his fingers in her hair, he turned her face up towards his. Hurricane Jason first hit landfall around her face as she felt her mouth being assaulted by a series of increasingly passionate kisses when he crudely shoved his tongue deep inside her mouth before almost violently swirling it around several times.

Meanwhile, his hands, as he rained kisses now down upon her mouth, were pawing at her braless tits through the thin protective covering of her tee shirt. The storm started to slip down as he rained several fierce kisses all over her vulnerable neck and throat.

Amber was thrilled at her son's impassioned reaction to her while knowing she was maybe in just a bit of danger. What if . . . No, she dare not think that as she struggled against the storm of passion being unleashed upon her.

Pulling back, he whispered in her ear, "Stay . . . still."

The storm abated for a quiet moment as she forced her body to go limp against the tree. Hearing the unmistakable sound of his knife being pulled from its sheath, Amber held her breath.

Taking her little crop top with one hand at the bottom edge, Jason held it taunt before bringing the sharp edge of the knife up and neatly slicing it open straight down the middle.

Amber first heard the rip of her tee shirt being torn open, and then felt her bare tits being exposed to the cool air of the shaded clearing. Her overly sensitive nipples became instantly erect from both the cool air and the thought of how Hurricane Jason was now about to head inland toward the hills.

The hurricane washed over now with contrasting styles. Up high, toward her face, the force of the hurricane was wild and wicked as it assailed her mouth with a series of rough, almost brutal kisses. Down lower, upon her vulnerable exposed hills, it was as if a gentle light rain fell as he used his hands to caress her tits with unfathomable tender loving care which stood out in total stark contrast to what was transpiring up north.

Finding the contrast in styles to be a total turn on, Amber squirmed against the tree, wanting more.

The eye of the storm was slipping south now, heading for her beckoning hills. The hurricane picked up in intensity as it traveled south with a storm of kisses falling away from her mouth, and on down to her neck, before landing on her throat.

There was a brief pause in the storm as Hurricane Jason pulled back, pausing to admire its handy work.

She looked utterly beautiful to him, handcuffed and helpless as she was bound to the tree. As his hands slipped down, tenderly stroking her thighs now, he watched while she struggled and squirmed against the tree. The effect of her struggles made her sizable tits bounce up and down with an appetizing appeal causing his cock to become instantly hard.

He counted slowly to five, while staring at her tits, allowing the cataclysmic forces driving Hurricane Jason to build to its peak. Once he reached five, the tempest swept over Amber's poor tits leaving her breathless.

Jason smashed his face down between her jiggling tits, assaulting them with succession of furious kisses. He tongue lashed over her erect nipples, making her shudder, before his mouth opened wide to suck wildly on her tits.

Meanwhile the contrast of the storm, one part wild, one part tender, continued as the gentle rain, earlier falling upon her hills, now moved down to the soft lush valley between her legs when she felt him slip one finger inside her panties.

Amber let out a soft moan as his finger slid neatly up inside of her wet pussy. Carefully, he worked it in and out of her while he continued to assail her tits with a savage pummeling from his eager young mouth.

Giving in completely to the forces assaulting her, Amber let out a loud moan as she thrust her chest out, offering her tits up as sacrificial lambs to the violent storm.

Jason continued to suck uncontrollably on her tits, his mouth flying from one ample peak to the other, while he continued to work his finger in and out of her pussy in a soft, rhythmic manner.

Amber was growing desperate to have an orgasm as she prayed the storm would move further south and assault her between the legs.

Her prayers were answered when the hungry mouth of Hurricane Jason began to slide down. He wanted to taste his mommy, taste her forbidden fruit. The storm, if anything, picked up in intensity, as his wet sloppy kisses slipped across the flat, tanned plain of her tummy and toward the lush moist valley between her legs.