Jason and his Mommy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patiently, she worked her way back up before their lips found each other's again. Once more, they exchanged an excess of sweet kisses while she continued to snuggle her naked body up tight against his.

Not wanting him to become overheated, not just yet anyways, she broke off their kisses and pulled back. After casting a furtive glance at the window, the rain was starting to come down harder again, Amber rose up into a sitting position. She carefully arranged the two pillows behind her against the sofa before sinking back against them.

"Here sit up baby. Lean back against the sofa next to your mom as she is going to tell you about the third and most important step of our bonding process."

Jason eagerly positioned himself next to her against the sofa and once he was in place, she began to whisper to him.

"Do you know honey one of the best ways for a mommy and her little boy to form a long lasting and unbreakable bond is through breastfeeding?"

She looked at him, waiting for a reaction. He turned away before quietly whispering, "Mommy . . . no . . . milk . . . for baby. Jason . . . too . . . old?"

Amber sighed before reaching out and carefully running her fingers through his hair. "Honey, of course you are too old for milk from mommy's breasts, but something else can flow from her breasts and do you know what that is?

"No," he answered softly.

"Love . . . pure and innocent love. Studies show breastfeeding, while providing unbeatable nourishment to your baby also is, by far, the best way to strengthen the bond between a mother and her baby and that's because the mother is providing the comfort of skin-to-skin contact to her baby while showing him that you are there to care for them . . . no matter what, and no matter how old they are. Even big boys like yourself need the love as nourishment hon."

Turning slightly to face him, she pulled the blanket down to reveal her boobs to him. "Now relax and snuggle that adorable face of yours in the warm bosom of your mom's and let her provide you the love and nourishment we both so desperately need and want."

Not waiting for him to answer, Amber snaked a hand around the back of his head, pulling him down until his face was cradled in the nook of her one arm.

Feeling the need to further promote the wonderful effects of breast feeding, Amber began whispering to him again. "There are a number of benefits that accompany breastfeeding hon, but the bond that we will form tonight by doing so will last a lifetime. It's a psychological closeness that will help me show you that you can always find warmth and comfortable in your mommy's bosom."

Jason looked up at her whispering, "Mommy's . . . bosom . . . nice."

"Yes it is baby . . . and it's all yours . . . anytime . . . anyplace you want. Now close your eyes and open your mouth sweetie."

Amber ran her fingers through his hair as she leaned back and closed her own eyes. After feeling her fully erect nipple slip inside his warm mouth she let out a small sigh sure this bonding session of theirs would ensure her safety . . . for at least the near future anyways.

Jason eagerly suckled his mommy's nipples, first one, and then the other into his mouth. The next few minutes passed in a warm haze for Amber as she allowed Jason to patiently suckle on her boobs.

Of course, the pure, sweet innocence of the moment was not bound to last forever when, after a good two to three minutes, Amber found her son, in concert with the storm picking up in intensity once more, sucking more eagerly on her tits.

The sound of thunder was being accompanied by quick flashes of lightning just as she found herself being pushed back off the pillows and down onto the soft rug on her back.

She closed her eyes, thrusting her chest up for him, as he fell upon her breasts in an increasingly feral manner.

His tongue lashed at her distended nipples as he slurped passionately at her tits, while pressing his lower body against hers. The pressing of his body against hers down there quickly gave way to a straight out humping as she felt his massively hard cock being squashed down against her thighs.

Not wanting him to come, not like this anyways, Amber whispered to him, "Honey . . . you . . . you need to be inside Mommy so she can give you what you truly want."

Jason paused, pulling his mouth off of her tits. Raising up her stared down at her. "What . . . does . . . Jason . . . want?" he asked softly.

Amber paused before saying it. Reaching up, she stroked the side of his face softly. The small fire was almost out, leaving the living room in near darkness as she whispered the words there would be no turning back from.

"Jason wants what all little boys want when they grow up to be big boys . . . he wants to fuck his mommy."

He looked away before giving her a most reassuring response. "No fucking . . . Jason . . . wants to . . . make love to mommy."

"And that is exactly what mommy wants, what mommy needs, but first before the love we must satisfy your lust for me baby. You need to fuck me . . . good and hard, here and now . . . and then later on you will be able to last a good long time while you make love to mommy in her bed . . . for the rest of the night."

As if answering her, the storm outside, it was really rocking and rolling now, released its fury upon the small cabin. The whole cabin moaned and shook from a heavy gust of wind, followed quickly by the sky directly above being torn open with thunder and lightning.

Not waiting for an answer, Amber boldly twisted her body around so she was lying on her stomach before carefully raising her butt up in the air as she balanced herself on her elbows.

"Go on baby," she cooed to him, her words standing out in direct contrast to the sweet tone of her voice. "Rise up on your knees and put that big cock of yours inside of me. Your mommy needs it so bad."

The cabin shook again from another mighty gust of wind as the rain lashed against the windows.

Amber closed her eyes, imagining what it was going to feel like having that giant cock of his being shoved hard into her. She felt him first sliding his hands gently all over her butt, before he gripped her hips with both hands.

There was a long pause as she could feel his hardness resting gently against the entrance to her wet pussy.

When the moment of him being at her doorstep drew out, and out, Amber turned to find out what he was waiting for, and maybe whisper some needed encouragement to him.

Just as she twisted her head around and was about to speak, the whole cabin was lit up by a brilliant flash of lightning, followed quickly by a loud clap of thunder shaking the cabin. Any words Amber was about to speak instantly died on her lips as the flash of lightning allowed Amber to see him--unmasked and very clearly-- for the first time.

It was then Amber saw unmistakably what so far her heart had been telling her, but she had been denying all along: Jason was her son . . . for real.

Amber married young, sixteen, into an extremely wealthy and prominent family. Almost immediately, she had Jackson Jason, or J. J., as she affectionately called him.

Some years later, her marriage hit the skids with her husband Jack becoming both physically and verbally abusive to her. Jackson watched the abuse being heaped upon his mother growing up, causing a deep resentful anger to begin to grow in his heart. By the time he was ten he hated his father. By the time he was twelve he dreamed of hurting him real bad, maybe even killing him.

At the age of fourteen, one day while watching his father smack around his mother, again, he simply snapped. As Jackson watched, his parents were arguing at the top of the stairs. He waited for the opportune moment before striking, and when it came he impulsively took it. In a fit of rage, he rushed his father and with a hard two handed shove from behind, pushed him down the stairs, nearly killing him.

Jack suffered multiple injuries from his fall and blamed Amber for putting the boy up to it. Wanting his wife to suffer, and using his power and influence, Jack made sure his son was charged to the full extent the law would allow.

Jackson, suffering from anger issues already, and with multiple fights at school on his record, was sent away to a mental hospital for observation.

After Jack recovered he really got nasty with his now ex-wife. Knowing she was visiting Jackson on a regular basis, Jack told her if she continued her visits something bad might happen to him. He simply wanted to hurt his wife in any manner possible.

Amber dismissed his implied threats and continued to see her son on a weekly basis, but soon after she faced the consequences of her actions when Jackson started showing up at their weekly visits with multiple bruises all over both his face and body.

The doctor in charge of his case blandly told Amber, "The boy is troubled and gets in lots of fights. He doesn't speak well and the other boys tease him about it."

"Well he had a stuttering problem when he was younger and it's come back ever since he came to your stupid hospital doctor," Amber angrily told the man.

Amber suspected her ex-husband was behind the scenes pulling strings. She was right. Jack bribed several guards who, in turn, bribed three of the biggest, toughest inmates of the hospital to do a number on poor Jackson.

Jack happily told Amber if she went and visited her son again, the next time he would end up in the hospital's morgue. Knowing just how mean and vindictive her ex-husband could be, Amber believed him.

The two of them ended up striking a bargain. In exchange for Amber ceasing all contact with her son, no visits, no letters, no phone calls, Jack would make sure the boy was protected. Furthermore, when he turned eighteen Jack promised he would use his influence with the doctor to have Jackson declared fit for release and only then could she start seeing him again.

Amber agreed. Jackson was fifteen now and ceasing total contact with her son for three years would be extremely difficult and painful but it was better than the alternative she reasoned.

The bargain struck there was nothing left for Karen to do but wait for Jackson's eighteenth birthday.

Unfortunately, the mean and vindictive Jack had other plans. After six months passed one day Amber received a phone call from the hospital. Her son was dead; killed in yet another fight with a fellow inmate. Then came the kicker. He had been dead for over a month.

Amber was naturally livid but her anger mattered little as the hospital told her they had been trying to get hold of her for weeks but she would not pick up the phone.

In the end, it was determined due to a simple clerical error the hospital did not have her correct phone number.

The grieving Amber received a copy of his death certificate and tried to move on with her life not knowing the strings Jack, using his money and influence, pulled behind the scenes.

The death certificate was a forgery. Jackson was alive but with the cover up orchestrated by Jack neatly in place Amber really was in the dark.

Just to add a bit of angst to the situation, Jack went and paid a visit to his son in the hospital for the first time since the incident. He told Jackson how he and his mother remarried and was moving out of the country. He told the boy all their problems were because of him, and now with him out of the picture they were happy. He advised Jackson upon his release, on his eighteen birthday, he should just move on without bothering to try and find them. It would be best for all concerned.

Jackson was left confused and angry by his father's visit. He didn't want to believe what he father told him, but yet his mother did cease all contact with him so it must be true.

Upon being released on his eighteenth birthday, a distraught Jackson, not knowing what else to do, went to his old home in an attempt to verify if what his father told him was really true.

It was no longer his home. An old couple with three dogs lived at his house now. Apparently, his father had been telling the truth. Deciding he would take one last shot at finding his mother, Jackson did the simplest of things: he found a local phone book and looked her up. He got lucky after checking for both Amber Evans, her married name, and Amber Smithfield her maiden name, finding the latter name with an address across town. After locating the house, and finding her living there, he started basically shadowing her while trying to figure out what to do next.

Even if there was no sign of his father, maybe he was away on business, an angry and unbalanced Jackson wanted revenge on his mother for abandoning him. He followed her up to the cabin with no real plan but to hurt her someway, somehow, and then things started to take some wild and wacky twists, and some nice ones too, while he kept his true identity hidden.

Amber's mind was whirling a thousand miles an hour upon her discovery but before she could even think to formulate a response one way or the other, he grunted loudly while shoving his full eight and half inches inside of her.

The initial thrust took her breath away while his follow up thrusts, three of them, quick and hard, sealed her fate. He was off to the races-- so to speak-- and there was nothing she could do about it now.

He gripped her hips tightly as he plowed into his mother again and again, a good half dozen times with each successive thrust being harder than the last.

After the briefest of pauses, he began to fuck her again, at a more leisurely pace this time, finally allowing her the ability to speak.

"Jason . . . oh God . . ." He was now fucking her like she truly enjoyed, hard and slow, but still-- she had to stop it . . . right? In between panting, she tried as she whispered, "Don't. Stop."

Jason on the verge of a tremendous orgasm didn't hear "Don't. Stop." Instead what he heard, what he understood was, "Don't stop."

Meaning, of course, she wanted more . . . just as he did. With another loud grunt he drove his cock deep inside of her-- hard --three more times causing her whole body to shake before he spurted a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

Collapsing next to her, gasping for breath, Jason drew the blanket back over his naked body as he curled up in a ball, his back to her, the shame of fucking his mother so hard gave him a profuse amount of guilt.

Amber too collapsed from the intense fucking she just received. Her mind was still whirling with knowing his true identity. Deciding maybe it might be best to wait until they both calmed down before she hit him with what she now knew, Amber pulled him into her embrace.

Holding him tight, she said nothing. Instead, she contented herself with softly stroking his hair before she dropped her mouth to his ear. It wasn't planned but the words just came pouring out in a torrent of emotion. "Baby mommy loves you so so much. You have to understand that hon, just as you have to understand I will never leave you. Ever. Again."

He slowly turned around to face her. In the dim light of the dying fire she could just make out the tears streaming down his face. It was then she knew, beyond a doubt, her son possessed a whole host of conflicting issues over what just transpired between them.

Deciding to concentrate solely on his tears for now, she didn't know what else to do but kiss them away. Her kisses, soft and sweet, landed amiably all over his tear stained cheeks, but it was her words to him, "Mommy loves you so much," cooed so quietly, so sweetly, over and over again, which left them both emotionally vulnerable.

With her fingers tangled deep in his long disheveled hair, Amber found herself involuntarily pushing him down into the inviting warmth and comfort of her bosom.

She let out a soft sigh when she felt her breasts pressing against his cheeks, and then another louder, more pronounced sigh, when he opened his mouth and began suckling so very tenderly on her breast.

"Oh baby," she whispered as she closed her eyes, allowing, yes her son, her real son, to suckle gently on her tits.

And this was the last thing she remembered before she, the wine finally getting the better of her, passed out with him still suckling on her breasts.

It was still dark, the rain having faded away to a quiet pitter patter on the cabin roof, when Amber woke up. Her back was to him now as at some point, while they slept, they maneuvered themselves into a tight spooning position.

Amber sighed deeply. His arms around her made her feel warm and safe and while she hated to disturb things as they were, it was time to talk.

"Honey, are you awake," she whispered.

When his only response was a gentle stirring under the blanket covering both their naked bodies, Amber tried again. Reaching back, she snaked a hand around the back of his head. "Jason, sweetie, wake up, your mom needs to talk to you."

He mumbled something incoherent before beginning to nuzzle her neck. It might have been fate, or maybe he just knew, but his nuzzling landed on the exact spot of her neck which turned her to mush.

She wanted to talk but then she felt "it" coming alive down there. Involuntarily, Amber felt herself pushing her ass backwards against his growing hardness, just as the nuzzling of her neck became more serious.

They kissed. Slowly. Patiently. It didn't take long for his sweet, tender kisses to push her buttons making what happened next a foregone conclusion. Reaching down, she found his hands, guiding them up to her boobs. He gently cupped them just as his tongue first circled and then dipped into her ear, causing her to shiver.

He flickered his fingers across her nipples making her sigh with quiet contentment as once again, Amber found her world tilting out of control.

Down there, she could feel his incredible hardness nudging gently against her wet opening. "Hmm I do believe," she whispered as she reached behind her to find his cock, "mommy's little boy has a serious case of morning wood going on down there."

It wasn't difficult to find, considering how big and hard he was as he continued to play with her tits. A few quick strokes of her hand up and down only made him all the bigger and harder before she guided him inside of her.

"Be nice and gentle baby . . . make love to your mommy . . . OK."

"Love . . . mommy," he whispered back as he carefully nudged his hardness deeper inside of her. Rocking his hips slowly, Jason made compassionate love to his mother.

"Oh God baby . . . you feel so good inside of me," she whispered while pushing back against him wanting to meet his latest soft thrust.

"A little harder baby," she whispered before twisting her mouth around. They kissed, tongues slipping in and out, as he started to push into her by the softest of increments just a bit harder.

Amber closed her eyes, a quiet moan escaping her lips as he urged his cock into her at a more frantic pace. She was well on her way to a powerful orgasm already when he pushed her quickly to the very edge. Gripping her hips with both hands, Jason propelled his cock deeper into his mother as her moans increased in intensity.

He found her moaning to be a huge turn on. Wanting to make her moan even louder, Jason began to push into her harder and deeper with every thrust using an even measured pace that fell somewhere in between fucking and making love.

A good half dozen deep thrusts later, Amber felt him shudder as he came, just mere seconds before she tipped over the edge herself.

They held each other tight for what seemed to be an eternity before Amber moved her mouth to his ear whispering, "Welcome home baby. I know who you are, maybe I knew all along and please just give me a chance to explain everything to you . . . over breakfast. You want your mom to make you breakfast hon?"

"Yes," he replied. "Breakfast would . . . be . . . nice."