Jason's Christmas Present

Story Info
Jason has his first experience with ruined orgasms.
2.5k words
4.25
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This work may not be published or shared without appropriately crediting the author. This work may not be altered, modified, or used to endorse a product or individual under any circumstances.

All characters over the age of 21

Themes: orgasm control, femdom, chastity

Prologue

What do you think about moving in with me as my full time slave? -S

Jason stared at the message on his computer screen. He had been talking to Sarah online for almost a year now. He was surprised that she would make such a generous offer.

Jason was not well off. He had no friends or family. He made ends meet by working at his local gym, and he lived in a one bedroom studio apartment by himself.

When he was 14 both of his parents died in a car crash, and he was placed in foster care. As he continued through high school he was constantly bullied and alienated by his classmates. Eventually, he had no choice but to turn to the internet for companionship.

Often, Jason would browse forums and online communities to talk to people about the shows and movies he enjoyed. After he turned 18 however, he discovered a whole new type of online forum. Having grown up unpopular, Jason had never had a girlfriend before. Naturally, he turned to some of the more adult online forums to fulfill his intimate needs. One of the forums he found himself frequenting happened to focus on female domination, and that forum is where he met Sarah.

Sarah was bored by her life. She was born into money, and she didn't need to work a job to support herself. When she turned 25, her parents bought her a house on the condition that she find a husband by the time she turns 30. Little did they know she had no intention of marrying at all. You see, Sarah didn't see men as equals to share a relationship with. To her, men were inferior to women, and nothing excited her more than putting them in their place.

Sarah had come up with a clever way to solve her problem and have a little fun in the process. Living in a house by herself, Sarah found herself getting rather lonely at times. She longed for a companion to share her life with, even though she never wanted to date or marry. Therefore, she decided to find a male that she could turn into her full time slave.

Sarah's first few attempts at finding a permanent slave were less than successful. Many of them were unable to keep up the lifestyle for very long, with commitments to families or their careers often coming in the way of their service to her.

Jason was completely different. When he first approached her on the online forum, he was kind and respected her boundaries. He told her that he was brand new to being a sub, and he wanted to learn more about the lifestyle from her. She was happy to oblige, and as the two spent months talking online they realized they had a lot in common.

I would love to.

Jason's reply came almost immediately. He had no friends nor family keeping him where he was, and he was willing to do almost anything to escape his tiny apartment. Not to mention living with an attractive woman would be a welcome change of pace.

Sarah made it clear from the start that within their relationship they would not be equals. She was in charge 100% of the time and he was to serve her in exchange for being allowed to live at her house free of charge. Serving her included doing all of the cleaning and cooking as well as any other tasks she required of him.

When they first moved in together, Sarah and Jason had a lot to learn about living with each other. Jason was relatively new to the world of female domination, and he quickly learned that serving Sarah in person would be very different from serving her online. In the beginning Sarah had to administer many reminder spankings to help Jason adjust to his new role.

"Owww!" Jason cried as the paddle came down hard on his backside. "Fifteen, thank you ma'am!"

"This is your sixth spanking this week! When will you learn to clean up after yourself after making a mess in the kitchen?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry." He meekly replied.

As they got more comfortable with each other, Jason's servitude expanded to include a multitude of more risqué tasks. Everything from kissing her feet after she came back from a walk to wearing her dirty panties when they went out together. Sarah loved to switch it up, dominating her sub in every way imaginable to reinforce her ownership of them.

With that being said, Sarah was far from a cruel mistress to her subs. She does not enjoy forcing her slaves to submit with whippings or extreme punishments, rather she prefers when they submit to her of their own free will.

To Sarah, there is nothing more attractive than a man who knows that his place is beneath her. She believes that the submission of her slave is a gift, and she should cherish them for sharing it with her. She cares deeply for her slaves, and is often very gentle and affectionate with them during aftercare or while guiding them through a new experience.

Now, that's not to say that she is reluctant to punish her submissives, on the contrary she quite enjoys using spankings and chastity to encourage her slave to listen to her.

Sarah's style of femdom was perfect for Jason. He could tell that unlike some of the mistresses he had paid in the past, she saw him as a human being. He was comfortable following every request she made because he trusted her to take care of him while she was exercising her power.

As the months passed and the pair continued to live together, they both learned to read each other and live together as more than just mistress and slave. There were times when Jason was sick and Sarah had to take care of him as well as the house for a few days. Some days Sarah would be too exhausted to dominate Jason, and the pair would simply cuddle on the couch and watch movies. It was clear that the two had great respect and admiration for each other as people, which formed the foundation of their relationship.

Chapter One

"Merry Christmas!" Chimed Sarah as she ran her fingernails along Jason's bare chest.

"Good morning ma'am," he replies groggily.

Jason lets out a small gasp as he feels Sarah's hand slip beneath the waistband of his sweatpants. She cups her warm hand around the cold metal cage that encloses his penis.

Sarah leans close and whispers directly into Jason's ear. "Are you excited to open your present?" Her hot breath causes the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up.

"Yes ma'am"

Jason was a little confused, unsure as to what she was planning.

"Alrighty then, how about you get ready, then we can head downstairs."

Sarah and Jason's relationship is different than most people would assume upon meeting them. Outwardly, they present as the perfect couple. They go on dates, attend parties, and have many friends in the neighborhood. Behind closed doors however, they were anything but a normal couple. Sarah and Jason were not dating as one might expect, but rather Jason was Sarah's slave.

Jason starts getting ready by taking off his pants. Sarah's rule was that he could wear pants while sleeping incase of an emergency, but at all other times he must remain nude in the house.

He then moves into the bathroom where Sarah was busy in the shower. After brushing his teeth and combing his hair, he walks back into the bedroom and picks up his collar from the nightstand and places it on the bed.

The collar was little more than a black leather band with a buckle on the back and a tag hanging from the front, but to Jason it was so much more. Every morning when she fastens that collar around his neck it reminds him of how lucky he is to serve a mistress like Sarah.

By now Sarah had finished blow drying her hair and she steps out of the bathroom in a robe to meet Jason in the bedroom. She strides over to the bed and looks Jason directly in the eyes.

"Kneel." She says, as she picks up the collar.

Jason maintains eye contact as he gets down on his knees. Even though he was physically stronger than Sarah, from this position he felt completely powerless. He savors the moment as Sarah latches the collar around his neck.

"Alright, you may stand."

"Thank you, ma'am."

As Jason stands up Sarah steals a glance at his crotch. Jason's balls are red and swollen, a clear sign he has been locked up for a while. In fact, this has been his longest stretch in chastity yet, and it's only been 15 days.

With that, the two head downstairs to the living room.

"Time to open your present, pet."

Jason crawls across the carpet to retrieve the box under the Christmas tree. Carefully, he picks it up and removes the wrapping paper. The present is a ring box, inside of which he finds a small silver key.

"This is the key to your cage," Sarah explains.

"Does this mean I finally get a release?" Jason asks.

"Well, that depends on your behavior. I'll unlock you for now, but no touching yourself. Understood?"

Jason hands Sarah the key and she takes her time unlocking his cage. The few seconds it takes for her to remove the chastity device feel like an eternity to Jason. As soon as she pulls the cage from his cock it springs to life.

"My my, looks like someone's excited."

Jason is thankful that Sarah finally decided to release him from his metal prison. He was not particularly fond of chastity, however he was willing to endure it because it made Sarah happy.

Sarah starts rubbing his penis with one hand while her other arm pulls his body close to hers. Jason begins panting and he lets out a few soft moans. The pair sit like this for a few minutes, feeling each other's body heat. Jason listens to Sarah's breathing as she works his body in just the right way.

Pleasure races through Jason as he savor's Sarah's touch. The way she gently strokes him drives him crazy.

The little noises Jason continues to make are music to Sarah's ears. She takes the time to soak up every sound. The fact that she can grant or deny him pleasure as she pleases arouses her, and hearing the way he reacts to her touch only heightens her enjoyment.

"Mistress!" he cries quietly. "I...I'm about to.."

"Not yet." comes Sarah's gentle reminder.

Jason knows that he isn't allowed to orgasm without the express permission of his mistress. Sensing Jason's impending release, Sarah abruptly stops her stimulation.

"Please ma'am, I really need to cum!"

"That's for me to decide, not you." she says matter-of-factly.

Jason's mind is a mess of emotions. His arousal grows as he teeters on the edge of release. Her teasing brings him pleasure and frustration at the same time, something that drives him absolutely wild.

As her slave begs for release, Sarah derives immense satisfaction from the knowledge that she alone can grant or deny him an orgasm.

Sarah cups her hand around Jason's testicles. She squeezes them lightly, not enough to cause pain, but enough to cause him a bit of discomfort.

Jason lets out a sharp gasp at the sudden pressure on his balls. Sarah had the option to cause him immense agony if she decided to, and that thought greatly excites Jason.

Sarah continues to squeeze Jason's testicles as she resumes her stimulation of his penis. As she increases the pace of her strokes, Jason's panting increases as well.

"Cum for me, slave!"

Suddenly, Sarah rapidly increases her stroke speed as she pushes Jason past the point of no return. As soon as she picks up on the telltale change in his breathing, she immediately releases both of her hands.

Jason gasps as his penis spasms. A thick white bead of cum runs down his cock as it continues to jerk, but he feels no satisfying rush. His pleasure comes to a head as he realizes that Sarah has perfectly ruined his orgasm.

Despite his cock going limp, Jason remains extremely horny. He continues panting as he looks back at Sarah, eyes full of disappointment. He had read about ruined orgasms before, but this was his first time experiencing one.

"Why?" he asks her.

"Because I can." she says with a satisfied grin. "Now let's get that cage back on."

"Yes ma'am," sighs a disappointed Jason.

The way Sarah felt while ruining her slave's orgasm was indescribable. She not only controlled, but denied her slave pleasure during an orgasm, and in doing so she has taken her dominance over Jason to the next level

Jason's frustration with Sarah soon passes, and he is left with an even more intense need to orgasm than before. The utter helplessness he felt as Sarah pulled her hands away continues to drive him crazy when he thinks about it. All he can do now is serve her as best he could in the hope that one day she'll let him have a real orgasm.

After locking Jason's cage back on, Sarah took him to the shower where she was careful to thoroughly clean the area.

"There we go, that's much better now, isn't it sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you." Jason grumbled as she dried him off with a towel.

The pair then relaxed and watched Christmas movies for the rest of the afternoon before heading to a Christmas party to cap off the evening.

As the two chatted and mingled at the party, Sarah would occasionally 'accidentally' brush Jason's crotch with her hand. To the other guests at the party, the gesture went unnoticed. For Jason, every minuscule graze reminded him of what he was wearing under his slacks.

After returning home for the night, Sarah and Jason got settled in for bed.

"I hope you had fun today" Sarah says as she turns out the lights.

"It was certainly a memorable Christmas, ma'am." Jason responds before the two drift off to sleep.

To Be Continued

Author's Note

My goal for this story is to write something that has a natural progression to it. I want this story to feel grounded in reality, although I may take a few liberties here and there. This chapter was more about testing the waters and seeing if I was even capable of writing something like this. I'm always open to new ideas for future chapters.

Best,

Daniel

Copyright 2023. All rights reserved.