Massive Milking

Story Info
I milked hubby after more than a month in chastity.
907 words
4.33
32.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pro5live
pro5live
56 Followers

After more than a month in his chastity cage it was time to milk hubby today.

After posting about his predicament on Hamster, fans suggested all kinds of wicked ways to celebrate the unlocking of his cage. Our custom made vacuum milking pump was high on the list, and I like it too because it can keep him on edge almost indefinitely so I can take my time squeezing every last drop of sperm from his prostate and seminal vesicles.

After telling him that this was milking day, he was visibly excited. He has been begging for release for days. He is now well trained so he knows that he won't be getting an orgasm, but he gets desperate to relieve the pressure in his balls. I love to play with his eggs when they are in that state. They are so tight and tender!

When I unlocked the cage he was fully erect. I had to be careful while shaving him in preparation for the milking machine because even light touches of his penis can set him off when he is out of the cage. It's easier to fit the milking machine onto him when he's erect because the hollow probe goes into the tip of his penis and makes a tight seal before I start pumping the vacuum. He sometimes goes soft during a long milking session, but the vacuum keeps his penis sucked onto the probe so every drop of sperm is collected.

I also liked some of the fans suggestions to keep him restrained during the milking. It isn't necessary for a regular milking session because he is so well trained now, but it lets me try something new that he isn't expecting, so I strapped him down to his milking bench. It has a special notch to hold the milking machine under him while he is in the perfect FDAU milking position.

To get him started, I attached the e-stim machine to the milking tube. One electrode is the probe in his penis. The other is a conductive ring around the base of his penis. I set the e-stim controller to SD2 mode which cycles the power slowly up and down with the maximum at level 3. That's certainly enough to get his attention, but not enough to force an ejaculation. Then I sat back to enjoy the show. I love to watch the involuntary contractions of his groin muscles and hear his muffled grunts as he tries to resist, but the machine is merciless!

Every few minutes, I increased the maximum power a little until he was a little over at level 4. I know from experience that is about all he can take with out losing control so it is the perfect level for maddening frustration while I milk him. After a few more minutes, a glistening drop of clear pre-cum appeared from the end of the milking tube and each cycle after that produced another. After about half an hour he had produced nearly 2ml of pre-cum!

When his drips of pre-cum started to change to change to a milky while colour, I knew his sperm was starting leak and it was time to start working on his prostate. I lubed up the big pink Stronic Drei vibrator and pressed it into his anus. Despite his training, it still makes him jump a little when the fat dome shaped head penetrates his little hole. I worked it in and, since he was immobilised, I didn't waste any time allowing him to get used to the stretch. He squealed a little as it went in :)

The Stronic Drei has quite a stiff shaft and a good handle so I can really feel where I am putting the pressure inside him. I started on his prostate and worked either side of it to loosen him up. Creamy white prostatic fluid soon began to drip from the sperm tube into the collection cup. Then I went deep, pushing the vibrator in to the hilt, reaching above his prostate to squeeze his seminal vesicles and ampulla. There was more squealing as the tapered base of the vibrator stretched his anus to the limit, but then there was whimpering as the first thick globs of sperm began to leak out of him.

His whimpering intensified with pitiful groans of relief each time I squeezed a big dribble of sperm out of his trapped penis. There is nothing more satisfying for a domme than getting a man to such a state of submission that he is glad you are taking his manhood. I milked him for nearly an hour, then I pumped the vacuum up hard and turned the e-stim up to level 6. Normally that would force him to ejaculate, but he had nothing left to give. Sort of like post orgasmic torture, but without giving him the orgasm. I got a few more drips out of him as he struggled. :)

He did well in his month of chastity. He ate me to dozens of orgasms and was very obedient. His only reward was the relief of pressure in his balls as I milked him in the machine. He produced an exceptional load. A combination of sperm, prostate fluid and pre-cum totalling just over 10ml! I toyed with the e-stim controls and told him he must drink his cocktail before I would turn it down and release him.

He swallowed every drop!

pro5live
pro5live
56 Followers