All Comments on 'Jason's Christmas Present'

by Daniel_Nero_1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But issues.

How does him moving in with her help her with her parents' insistance/mandate that she get married?

You change from past tense to present tense. Awkward.

No explaining about his prior visits to dommes, what he was made to do, what he liked about it, wht he didn't like about it.

She really has him do nothing to/for her other than like her smelly feet or wear her dirty panties. Doesn't she need some actual sexual satisfaction? Doesn't she need to be worshipped? Have her pussy played with? Kissed? Licked? Receiving orgasms without allowing him to have satisfaction?

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. But if she really in to this Dom and FLR stuff, why isn't she having Jason take care of her needs by now? Especially since she already got complete control over him. Like maybe helping her get her orgasms, while Denying all of his needs. So time for him to eat some pussy to orgasms, facesetting, cream pie eating..

perroCastidadperroCastidadover 1 year ago

I liked the story, I hope you continue it and let's see how the relationship between Mistress Sarah and her slave jason evolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous