Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
High Priestess enjoys the full attention of the Court.
3.2k words
3.33
3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 : Part 1 : Adventures At Court

King Croesian thought himself very lucky. It was true his father had been King before him, and he had been raised to expect beautiful women to fall into his lap as wives and as concubines. His first wife Cetharin, Jaspernon's mother, had in many ways been the love of his life, and it had been a great sadness to him when she fell ill and died, still in her prime. The shadow of her illness, and then her death, had cast itself across the whole of the Court. Indeed the pall of her death had seemed to cast itself all over the City and even over the whole Kingdom. She had been loved by everyone, for her beauty, her charm and her generosity. She had shown care for the poor and the sick, and had sometimes forced or encouraged him to do things which he would never have done himself.

The beautiful High Priestess he had just enjoyed reminded him of his first wife, not in her looks, which although exceedingly beautiful, were not the same, but in much else. Cetharin had been a beautifully made blonde, with a very pretty face, whereas the High Priestess was more slender and had long black hair. The work of the Cult led by the High Priestess and her missionary zeal reminded him of the interests of Cetharin, although of course the High Priestess was far more active and involved than Cetharin had been. In High Priestess Patience he was pleased to see that something of his dead wife still lived, and he cherished it and would continue to support it.

He hoped his use of the High Priestess would not in any way damage her or her cause, but he did not feel that. His own son had already made the change in her, and he, the father, had now benefited from the change in the High Priestess' mindset. Thankyou to Jaspernon for that! The Priestess was far closer to the Prince's age than his own, so it was only natural that she should belong to or be under his influence more than his own. He was just content to have been able to benefit from the charms of the High Priestess, and he hoped to be able to do so again from time to time. He would not use her often because it would be wrong to deprive others of her charms, and she must be free to use her charms as she wished. He had many concubines and a wife to satisfy too. He was just pleased at the direction things were going in. He looked forward to more interesting and exciting developments in the bedchambers of the Palace.

He did hope the High Priestess's recent physical adventures would not spoil the great work she had been doing with her Cult, but he thought she already had a mature mind and would not lose sight of the important work she was doing. The physical pleasures were it seemed a much needed reward for her. Evidently her Goddess approved!

Minister Kaslarin was a slightly creepy man when it comes to sexual desires. He had not been able to hide his desire for Riala, and she had resisted him generally, but there was a time during a drunken feast when he tried to seduce her publicly, and she did later let him masturbate in her presence when she took her clothes off in front of him, and stroked and massaged him. She would not let him fuck her then and did eventually relent after orgies became commonplace. She derived thrills from his devotion and could not resist taking him in the end. She had enjoyed teasing him. He was the King's age, in his fifties, but a handsome enough man, and actually quite well meaning, if a little perverse. He had seen his perversity as a potential weakness, but had nonetheless sought his occasional delinquency because he was not strong enough to deny himself little adventures, which could potentially risk his position and reputation at court and amongst his supporters. He had done it with other courtiers' wives and serving girls on occasion, but never forced himself on anyone in any way, although he might easily stoop to bribery.

Minister Kaslarin also fancied the High Priestess, and made no secret of his interest, because he found himself unable to disguise his attraction towards her. Nonetheless he treated her with respect. When she became promiscuous the Prince offered Kaslarin to her and she did decide to lie with him, for her own experience as much as his, and found him pleasant. He was a very capable Minister, who had given great service for the King and for Pirion. He believed strongly in tolerance and peace, but was wary of Shallas and its agents and other foreign rivals. His own wife famously left him some years before because of his mistresses. Now wealthy in the King's service he was no longer lonely. He had a son and 2 daughters, who lived with their mother, who remarried another courtier. She chose not to live in the Palace, although her husband attended the court regularly. Kaslarin still had a good relationship with his children, now grown, although his ex wife would still not have anything to do with him. He had been the butt of many jokes for his sexual urges, and his family breakdown, but he took it on the chin with good grace, as he had done with Riala's mockery at times.

High Priestess Patience was laid resplendent in the centre of Jaspernon's Tower store room floor, the room where the old royal family paintings of past orgies and sexual games were stored, and could be viewed by the guests, in the middle of a soft rug. The room was not to be kept locked today, although the door would be closed and trusted servants stood outside the door to prevent intrusion by the uninvited, and the erotic paintings were very much on show to the choice group of revellers. Patience had made love to the Prince here on numerous occasions now, and to his friend Alixerand and his lover Riala. Together they had made love here and elsewhere, and Patience, the High Priestess felt that each time she had been doing what the Goddess wanted her to do. Each time her confidence and reassurance in what she did increased, and she came to believe more and more that the Goddess wanted to use her body and her charm too, and the bodies and beauty of her sexual partners also, to spread the love of the Goddess, to build bridges and connections between the people who participated. She now wholeheartedly believed that their sexual sharings, between two or three or four, were worship of the Goddess, a sharing of the Goddess' love.

The bearers, all naked, were members of the Court, in one way or another; Jaspernon, the Prince her lover, whose idea it was, tall, dark and handsome; Alixerand, the Prince's handsome and well proportioned best friend, and already her lover; the Minister Kaslarin, powerful in status as well as in his sexual prowess, a good few years her senior, a man she had believed too old for her initially, until the King himself had made love to her and she realised the power her beauty could have over someone so mature, and the pleasure she could derive from it. When she first came to Court she would never have expected to bed such important, rich, and famous men as the King and his Prime Minister, and yet she had been fucked by the King and by Kaslarin both, on a couple of occasions. The King of course would not be here in person this day because he did not wish to share a sexual event with his son, and he would prefer more private intimacy on occasion with his son's lover; Denison, the Court Poet, singer and musician, dark haired and handsome. She now knew the taste of his penis well, having been introduced to him privately by Jaspernon and Riala, and he honoured her with his erection even before the ceremony began.

They held her arms, body and legs. She was held up between them, already unclothed as they laid her gently down on the bed. The bearers were not priests but the High Priestess indulged herself in the fantasy that they were the priests of her cult. They acted the role of priests, as if this was a ceremony of the Goddess, a sexual ceremony of sharing and group love, with the High Priestess as its centrepoint. Lady Riala was to play the part of the High Priestess in this ceremony and stood robed in Patience's very own robe, by the fireplace to address the group who crowded around the real High Priestess, naked Patience. The 'Priests' stroked her, the smooth long pale flanks of her and wandered soothingly over her reclined flesh, brushing at her nipples, as the pretend High Priestess Riala said the words Patience had written for her.

On the front row other males waited; Kaslarin's civil servant assistant; Marice, a courtier friend of Jaspernon's; Behind them were some of the women of the Court; Lady Genetta, a friend of Riala's who had been persuaded to join in a soiree with the Concubine, the High Priestess, the Prince and Alixerand earlier in the week. Lady Genetta's husband Lord Generis was a handsome nobleman in his forties, with whom Riala had conjoined along with Lady Genetta and the Prince ; the Lady Canabey, a quiet but very pleasant woman, who Patience had talked to plenty, even before the Prince had led her into these adventures. The High Priestess had now encountered her a couple of times in the little soirees which they had held recently. Lady Canabey seemed particularly keen on enjoying sex with other women, although she would happily take a man to keep everyone happy ; There was also the young servant woman of Riala who had become such an open friend as her sexual confidence rose.

Patience felt the touch of the four members of the Court. She lay her head back and relaxed as they soothed her all over. She was conscious of the room full of watchers, and although she knew virtually all of them, never before had so much attention from so many been focused primarily on her. She had been a participant in a few small orgies since joining King Croesian's Court, at the behest of Prince Jaspernon and the Concubine Lady Riala, but in those she had been one of a few rather than the centre of a crowd. Here the modest and humble High Priestess became the centrepiece of an ornate and beautiful orgy, which she regarded as an act of worship to her own Goddess. Hands felt for her genitalia, fingers probed and entered in turns, sometimes one finger, sometimes three or more. She was not always sure whose they were. Any would do. They were all one, worshipping together. All four members of the Court enfolded and surrounded her with their nakedness, moving slowly over and around her body, and ensuring at all times that the watchers could see some of what went on. She moved from total relaxation towards excitement and orgasm as the ache of pleasure built up. This was her performance and she could do what she liked. She wanted to fill her vagina with something more complete than fingers. Shifting she sat up slowly so as not to dislodge the fingers from her just yet. She reached for the nearest penis, Denison's, the Court Poet, which hung half extended to her left. As she placed her tongue to it and flickered, it recoiled with interest. His member was as strong and shapely as she remembered it from the last time they had entwined; like a stem of vigorous flesh it rose tall and stiff from his smooth stomach. Gently he kneeled and nuzzled her, not intruding on the sensual ministrations of the other Courtiers

.

"Let me taste you," she whispered, as she took him fully into her mouth, working her new expert tongue and her soft lips over it. She moaned, parting her own thighs to reveal to all her desire for invasion by more fingers to begin.

Riala motioned to Alixerand. His penis too jutted out with obvious glee. It would be his turn first to mount the soon to be shared High Priestess, and begin the long fucking, which would culminate with her elevation to a changed and altered Priesthood which would take new sexual messages and messages of generous love, both physical and platonic to all the cult members and citizens alike. As Patience felt his wide girth press against her entrance, a giddy pleasure swept over her and again she was conscious of the watchers watching. At the given command from Riala, when the concubine acting as High Priestess thought she was ready, the males from the audience would be invited to take their turns with Patience, and possibly any females, who felt that it was their place to give their support to Patience. The idea of so many paying homage to her in this one ceremony excited her as much as she had imagined it would despite having made love to most of them before.

As Alixerand stretched above her, settled into his stride, Jacqueline allowed herself to fully enjoy the sensation of his rhythmic penetration. She felt his swollen testicles rubbing against her arse and longed for that luscious moment when he might release himself into her. However she was well aware that the 'High Priestess' of the occasion, Riala, would surely select another to be inside her before that could happen. Some of the men certainly would reach their own orgasms within her this evening while others would spill themselves onto her dripping flesh and down her throat.

Minister Kaslarin's swollen genitals were now being offered to her mouth, dripping already with his excitement. She took it into her own mouth, trying to contain both members, wanting to be filled by both at once, but only for a while. Thereafter she took it in turns. The penis inside her seemed to have melted into a burning truncheon, jabbing without ceasing, almost lifting her upwards. She felt the deep fire of satisfaction in her as it welled up inside her. She felt the blood coursing through her veins and knew that her first orgasm of the ceremony was upon her. Thrashing suddenly she cried out and youthful Alixerand strengthened his pace. Hands were upon her all over and she felt the world centre upon her as all eyes caressed her too. She was over her passion now and continued to feel the warm thrust of Alixerand as his thrust dissolved into a softer explosion of wetness inside her.

Two cocks lay on either side of her mouth now. She had not been conscious of it while she had lain in orgasm but one had erupted in its sticky wetness and she became aware of being wet all over. It rested on her cheek for moments while it offered itself to her mouth again.

Then a new penis was taking her again. Barely had her breathing slowed. The virility of her lover Jaspernon the Prince was upon her. No longer was it the familiarity of the same cock she was used to every night. She had enjoyed so many cocks recently that the Prince's familiar cock and his slender handsome shape was a new joy to her again after recent adventures. She loved him in particular, but now she could love him without jealousy or resentment as she gave her love, which was also the love of her Goddess, to those around her. She could not possibly feel dulled by the familiarity of his touch when she now shared herself with so many. She could discern his handsome face above her, impassive and concentrated as he kept up his swift rhythm, while the others crowded around.

Ferociously Jaspernon pounded upon his lover, reaching over her prostrate body, feeling her proud nipples with his tender hands. He was propelled onwards, riding his journey of pleasure while all in the room watched. He shook and sighed as he reached towards his climax. She felt the friction of his wet member pounding inside her. She felt her own response, an irresistible softness as his penis bore on inside her.

Wet warmth brushed her face. She puzzled at its shape and wondered who it's owner was. She looked up but did not recognise him. The males in the audience were now invited to attend to her. This must be one of those. Feverishly she grasped his hips and searched with her mouth for its feast. She closed her mouth around the penis. It was large and wide. She tasted its excitement as it hardened. She heard Jaspernon's moans as he expended his seed into her. She recognised his loud grunts, now much louder than he had managed before the arrival of the High Priestess.

The evening continued. Patience existed, dreaming as her orgiastic initiation continued. Someone again took her, but she did not know who that was either. Her fire raged uncontrollably at each touch, and she was being touched all over by many hands, her blood heated, her lungs heat with vitality and her limbs shook. She cared not who took her or how she was taken. Some squirted in her mouth, other over her breasts. Her clitoris exploded again and again sending its message of ecstasy to her head. The men about her touched and stroked her lifting her thighs high or to the sides, pushing themselves always gratefully into her. She had moved beyond all reason. She no longer had any idea how many of her own orgasms had shaken her. Crying out she surrounded to the heat of the moment. Hands all around were caressing her sticky wet insides, stroking her arsehole, feeling her swelling breasts. Her legs were grasped, held and licked. She achieved heights of pleasure which she had never experienced before. Raw lust consumed her and the men who spent themselves upon her. Almost powerful ancient rites of nature were being practised and she was the centre and source of it. She felt wild and hungry, only gradually calming until all was over.

Only then did she notice that the other women were now being taken. Acting High Priestess Riala had finally relented. She judged that the real High Priestess Patience had been fully explored and been used by all the men present, and that she should now be the one to rest while the other women took their turn at being taken. And so Riala cast off her own clothes and entered the orgy, melting onto the bed in the arms of men, while Patience was helped to a chair to recover. Lady Genetta, slender, well built and beautiful, and Lady Canabey, lustrous and playful once she opened up, and Riala's youthful servant woman, entered the fray with Lady Riala, ministering to the remaining needs of the men, all of whom had achieved at least one orgasm with High Priestess Patience. Patience looked on with amazement and pleasure as she observed her fellow females breathing further life into the male cocks and accepting them remorselessly, deep into their moistened cracks, until the ladies reached their orgasms and the men ejaculated again.