Jaspernon the Prince Ch. 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
High Priestess brings the orgies of the Palace to the Cult.
2.3k words
4.33
3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 : Part 2 : Changing The Cult

Section 1

Patience the High Priestess was becoming even more popular at court, particularly as now she began to spread her favours to many courtiers. She attended couples and helped them in their sex. She and Riala threw parties, with the Prince, which soon turned into orgies. In summer they had an orgy in the park inside the Castle or Palace walls. Most of the courtiers and courtesans attended. Only adults of course could participate.

At a Palace orgy Patience invited any who wanted her to have her. Many courtiers queued up to take her and they watched before and after it was their turn. Riala did the same, not to be outdone. Many chose one or the other. Servants were allowed to join in. Quite a few men spent time with both of the popular beauties. The orgy spread to the other women of the Palace, many of whom proved keen to join in the delights and adventures which were occurring.

She had not forgotten her work with the poor and needy. The seductive pursuits of the Palace were a lazy path. She was aware that if she practiced promiscuous sex she must do it for the Goddess, unselfishly, but she must limit her sexual activity so that she could continue to effectively manage the Cult. She saw that the love of the Goddess was within communal love, but it must be taught to be unselfish.

She began to spread her newfound joy into the Cult. She set out to introduce leading Priests and Priestesses gently into the pleasures of the flesh. She seduced a number of them herself. They were largely keen because all had been at least largely celibate and were missing this kind of communion. Prince Jaspernon had talked to her plenty about this move. He had encouraged it, but she had come to agree with him that it was time to change the Cult.

"The care for the poor and needy must not suffer, so we must teach self control and generosity. Priestesses and Priests will become the true vessels of the Goddess, encouraging the development of sexual sharing amongst the followers of the Cult." The changes were imperceptible at first, but soon it began to change some of the nature of the Cult. More people were drawn to the cult because of attraction to the changes.

Patience tried out communal love within the Palace at first, but then she fostered it amongst the Priestesses and Priestesses and then amongst Cult followers. It was to grow like a natural revolution, a ripple through the Priesthood, and then through the whole of Anachronarian society and across all of Pirion.

Patience was a kind lady. Her role in life was to help people, young and old, disabled and the poor and disadvantaged, the lonely and those who feel excluded. The work of the Goddess was to care for her people, not just the people of Anachronar and Pirion, but people everywhere, all over the continent and beyond. She had never been outside the continent, and had little personal knowledge of those other lands of Vanmar and beyond, but she had seen much of Pirion and its continent.

The Cult of the Goddess had followers in Dalos, where it had long been popular, and even in Shallas, where it had expanded in recent years. It had been tolerated in a society which was more closely controlled than in Pirion, because it did not threaten the rulers, the nobility or the citizens of the state. It may have given sustenance to slaves and to the poor, but did no harm to the order of things.

She wished to see the whole world in harmony, for all to be happy in their work and their lives, but in Pirion all was not well, even though it was better than in Shallas. The Goddess wanted her to help, to make Pirion better than it was.

When she was seduced by the Prince she perceived that sexual healing and enjoyment was something which could make everyone's life better. The Goddess approved of her sexual adventures and experiences so she would approve of sexual experience for everyone.

Part 2 : Changing The Cult

Section 2 : Tarega the Priestess

The High Priestess came into the Temple and spoke to Tarega, one of her closest colleagues. "Do you ever think about men?" Patience asked her friend. They were a similar age, both being 26 years old. Patience had achieved her prominence in the Cult because her parents had been leaders of it, not sole leaders, but amongst the top group

.

"Of course, but I try to concentrate on our work. It is difficult. The Goddess knows I often have undesirable thoughts, but she accepts me for what I am," admitted the young woman.

"I must confide in you now," said Patience. "You will not criticise me amongst our members if I admit that recently I have not been entirely chaste?"

"No I would not. Patience you know I would not. We have been together in everything. We lay our thoughts before the Goddess, for understanding or judgement. We do not judge ourselves or each other. If you have found solace in some physical release the Goddess can easily forgive and understand. You are not the first Priestess or Priest, or even High Priestess, who has done such. Some of our number have lived lives with partners or become married in the past. It was not actually forbidden."

"Thankyou for being understanding Tarega. I thought you would be. I have had relations with the Prince!"

"With the Prince? I thought you seemed close when I have seen you with him at events, but I never thought. You must be careful Patience. How close have you been? I take it you have enjoyed a relationship of some attachment. I can imagine your suitability and attraction. Does he wish you to be a future Queen? Does he threaten to take you away from the Goddess?"

"No. He does not want to take me from the Goddess, nor does he wish to put a ring upon my finger. He wants me to continue to be a leader to our Cult and to be guided by the Goddess. We are close, but not exclusive. He wants me to be what I am and to spread the words and deeds of the Goddess."

"Does he not have a lover already?" asked Tarega. "Rumour has it that the Lady Riala is his lover, who belongs to his own father!"

"You have heard this rumour?" asked Patience, caught off guard.

"The rumour of this has spread far and wide, but no one speaks of it loudly. Is it true?"

"Yes it is," Patience admitted boldly.

"So my High Priestess, how is it that you too are his lover? It must be that you share him. He must be a great lover indeed."

"We do share him. I admit this to you, and yes he is a great lover indeed. There is something about him which makes him worthwhile. Although he is naughty he is also a man of vision."

"I do not know if I am really hearing this Patience. Are you saying a High Priestess can have a close relationship with the Prince, who also consorts with his own father's concubine. Surely you risk all? If King Croesian finds out, you and all our Cult could be thrown out."

"You do not approve then?"

"Not really. How can we, any of us? Surely you are blinded by his charm. This is dangerous, not just some normal marriage or relationship of passion, but something which threatens our position at Court and in this City."

"The Prince believes the Priestesses and Priests should not be held to vows of celibacy, that the Goddess and her love should be allowed to flow more freely through them," explained Patience. "He believes we can unlock our passions and carry the spirit of our Goddess more honestly.

"As to the King, he gives his son and the Lady Riala great freedom. He approves of this freedom, indeed he has practised it himself. The King sponsors our Cult, and so does the Prince and many at Court, but they do not seek to control us or bend us from our real work."

"Tarega, have you wondered what it is like to touch the shoulders of a strong man, to allow a man to open up your robe and take it off your shoulders, to have a man gaze at your breasts and move his hands to caress your flesh, to feel the kiss of a man upon your lips, and feel the snake of his tongue exploring your mouth."

"Oh Patience, please do not tempt me," said Tarega. "I wish for these things often in my waking days, but I always thought it was wrong to do so."

"Tarega, I have come to believe that it is not wrong, either to think these thoughts or to practice them. What is important is to not let these thoughts rule you. By all means have the experience. I believe the Goddess wants you to do that, as she has wanted me to. I believe it was wrong for us to ignore the sexual, to pretend it was not there or did not exist. As soon as I began to allow myself to experience the sexual with Prince Jaspernon I knew it was the right thing to do. The Goddess told me herself, in dreams she told me what to do, before I did it. She showed me in my dreams. And she congratulated me after I had done it.

The High Priestess offered Tarega initiation in sexual matters. She believed it would be good for her, that she would see the world more clearly and experience improved comfort from the Goddess, and achieve more for the Goddess. "You can be the chalice of the Goddess, carrying sustenance to the needy."

Tarega was tempted by the lure of physical passion from men. Patience introduced her to appropriate men, beginning with and including Alixerand, from the Palace, as experiences. She was thrilled by the experiences which did allay her doubts.

In time Priests and Priestesses were to be introduced to each other, coaxed to become closer together. A male High Priest was seduced by Patience, and another one became an opponent at first, but his opposition faded away in time.

Patience called the leading Priests and Priestesses together into the Temple in Anachronar. She had talked to them all individually, and in small groups, of the changes in direction which were now going to happen. She had introduced some of the Priestesses to courtiers who were willing or keen to educate them in the ways and experiences of the flesh.

Tarega had really enjoyed her time with Alixerand and some of the other courtiers. From a simple couple of experiences with Alixerand she had 'graduated' to experiences with Alixerand and another man, and from that to a sharing with a couple - a courtier and his lady, who turned out to be his wife. She had licked the nobleman's cockshaft and head while the man pleasured his wife with his tongue. She had watched with mounting excitement as the wife was lapped all the way to the ecstasy of orgasm. Then the courtier fucked his wife in front of her, while he exhorted Tarega to massage him. The courtier came not yet to his conclusion, although he was exceedingly hard and stiffened. Finally it was time for the courtier to put his strong cock inside Tarega. She had been aching for this moment, and when it came it was most powerful. She reclined on pillows, completely naked, and the handsome nobleman mounted her. As she had been shown by Alixerand she lifted her legs back to allow access to her deepest cavity. He was in all the way, and she felt her own passion unlocked. It was truly as if the Goddess possessed her. She felt the hard appendage massaging her tenderest parts, so very quickly she began to cry out in orgasm, as she had heard the wife do. Her own climax seemed to inspire the nobleman to even harder efforts. She felt more hardly used as he dealt with her and she fell silent and still, as his effluent splashed into her moist cavern. His final moments brought her to a second orgasm and they fell quiet almost together.

The Goddess, she knew, as Patience had told her, smiled upon her, and on all of them. There was no shame. They were like adults, friends together, having shared an adventure. It was all good. Indeed it was very good. She liked the way Patience was directing her. She felt sure the other priestesses, and the priests would like it too. She knew now for certain that this way of receiving and giving pleasure was something the Goddess wanted them all to do.

Tarega was not married to the nobleman and would not bear his children, but she had assisted his wife in his pleasure and given great pleasure to all of them, including herself, together. As Patience had said, the work of the Goddess would continue amongst the people who needed it, but another facet to this work was being added; the spreading of the love of the Goddess through loving and very physical connection. The Priesthood could serve others and each other in this way from now on. Tarega felt strangely complete at this moment. She was a vessel of the love of the Goddess, and she could feel her love more deeply by giving love to others. For her service she was rewarded also. Many of her previous frustrations and worries ceased on this day.