Javier Delgado's Eventful Day

Story Info
A twist on the ol' 'wife fucks the poolboy' cliche.
1k words
3.78
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is an ooooold work I never finished. I believe it was inspired by a tweet someone showed me. I might continue it if there's any interest!

Content warning: Any consent depicted in this work is dubious at best.

All characters depicted are 18+

-

I'd come home from work early today, only to find my wife in bed with the pool boy, riding him into the mattress. Obviously, I was furious. I couldn't believe that my wife had not only cheated on me after ten years of marriage, but that she'd chosen to do it with some skinny, geeky teenager - for fuck's sake, he was fresh out of high school!

When I caught them together, the boy hurried to try and cover himself with the bedsheets, most likely struggling to come up with some asinine excuse about how it wasn't what it looked like.

My wife, on the other hand, clearly felt no such need. I'd seen her tits before, and she made no pretense as to what she was doing - she knew she'd been caught in the act. She did, however, hop off his dick, most likely because whatever mood they'd built up was now ruined.

Despite the boy looking like he was about to damn near piss his pants, his cock - skinny and flushed red, much like the kid himself - remained stubbornly hard, even when I stepped over to the bed to loom over him threateningly. Hell, I could've sworn I saw his little dick twitch as I stared him down.

I was still angry, obviously, but the sight of his slight, trembling frame and stiff cock, combined with my wife's seemingly unapologetic attitude gave me an idea. An awful, terrible, fantastic idea.

"Um...Can I get my clothes back, please?" The boy asked, glancing over at my wife, who had just been gagged and tied to a chair with said clothes.

"Why?"

"I'd, uh, like to leave? And I kinda need my clothes for that..."

"...Why?" I asked, smirking a little. No reason why I couldn't have any fun yanking this kid's chain before doing what I'd planned to do to him.

"Well, uh...If you mean why I wanna leave, it's 'cause, I mean, this is between you and your wife, yeah? And I can't exactly just go out and go home...naked - My mom'll kill me!"

That's what he was most worried about? Not even a possible indecent exposure charge? Jesus. What kind of mother did this boy have that her wrath was scarier than the idea of getting arrested?

"You were just fucking her, weren't you? I'd say that makes you pretty damn involved, yeah?"

"I...I guess? I mean, like, sure, whatever, but do I have to be, y'know, naked? If we're just gonna, I dunno, talk about this? Which I don't really get why you'd want to do in the first place, but..." The boy shrugged, pretty clearly trying to avoid making eye contact with me.

"Woah woah woah, hold up." I held up my hands, putting the brakes on wherever that train of thought was going, "Who said anything about talking? I was just gonna fuck you," I said, offhandedly, as if I was just asking him to take out the trash instead of telling him about my plans for his ass.

The boy laughed nervously, most likely thinking that I was joking. Not that I could blame him, really. Not very often you get caught fucking a married woman and, instead of punching you in the face and kicking you out, her husband ends up propositioning you for sex.

"What's so funny?" I asked, trying not to smile at the adorably dorky expression on his face.

"Well, I mean, uh, you just said that you were gonna...you know..." He trailed off into more nervous laughter.

"Fuck you?" I helpfully supplied for him.

"Uh, yeah. That. You have a weird sense of humour, man."

"Oh, I wasn't joking. I actually am going to fuck you." And upon hearing this, the boy immediately stopped laughing, all traces of humour suddenly completely gone from his face.

"Wait...Seriously?" He looked pretty worried, which was fair enough, really.

"Well, yeah," I replied. "You're a very pretty boy, you know. I can see why my wife wanted to fuck you." I raised a hand to gently stroke his peach-fuzzy, pock-marked face.

He let out another little nervous laugh.

"Th-thanks?"

"What's your name, anyway? I don't think I caught it." I continued stroking his face, smiling a little when I saw a blush rising on his tan skin.

"Um. J-Javier. Javier Delgado."

"Alright then, Javier," I said gently, trying to ease him into it. "How do you wanna do this?"

"Well, I, uh...I kinda, um, don't? I'm not into dudes, man."

"Have you ever tried having sex with a man before?"

"No! No way, man." He sounded so offended that I would even insinuate such a thing.

"Then how do you know you don't like men?"

"'Cause I like girls! I mean, I was just- Well, you know. With your...wife and all."

Off to the side, I happened to notice my wife rolling her eyes at this statement. Cheater or no, at least she still had some common sense.

"It is possible to like both, you know. I sure know I do. But enough about me, let's talk about you, Javi. You've honestly never had sexual thoughts about another man?"

"Never! I mean, except now, I guess, but that's only 'cause you keep talking about it!"

"That's alright," I told him, letting my free hand rest on his bare thigh. His cock perked up at my touch, which he looked slightly embarrassed about. Not quite embarrassed enough to try and stop my hand from sliding up his leg and around his dick, which twitched even more in my grip, mind you, but I suppose that's teenagers for you. Bit difficult to say no to a hand on your cock, even if said hand belongs to the husband of the woman you'd just been fucking. "...We'll be fixing that soon enough."