All Comments on 'Jay Saves Me'

by sensualcaring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

What a wonderful sweet story and so well written and so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks a lot, now you made me cry. That was one of the most heartfelt, sad, loving stories I have read. Thank you very much.

JynnyJynnyabout 3 years ago
Captivating

Very well written, captivated me throughout. What an actual 'loving yet romantic' story. It left me believing that Sara will forever be in both Evan & Jayne's life to the end of time. I notice only a few grammatical errors however, the story flowed leaving me with a hope of "perhaps someday it could happen for me".

Jynny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

You started making me cry about the last part of page one. Eyes still wet as I type this comment. Absolutely beautifully written. A story of true love. Dang, I So wish to be Jayne lol.

Miss Kira Bangkok

CubanmotionCubanmotionalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written. You’re a gift to the Jaynes of the world.

ColorfulHedonistColorfulHedonistabout 1 year ago

What a wonderfully written piece, touching and romantic.

ToniM1234ToniM123419 days ago

Wonderful. Yes I cried. It hit pretty close to home. One of my favorite stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualcaring@sensualcaring
236 Followers
Thank you for taking a moment to read this. I used to be luvbttmsnsissies, and while I still do, I prefer a sensual, more caring approach. I enjoy a bit of seduction in both directions, teasing, a touch of romance - the intangibles that make the physical so much better. I will...