Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked peaceful and tranquil and I let my body shrink downward until I was sitting on top of his pelvis. He was inside me and I didn't want to ever do without what I felt at that second. My heart was beating furiously, my blood was rushing through my veins, and my breathing was so rapid it was hard to get good air.

I eventually started moving up and down and it was the most wonderful sensation ever. Not funny or weird like it was with Suseela or Hyma, but wonderful like your soul was put to rest. I'm sure my eyes were glazed over because I was looking right at the two women and didn't see them.

Suddenly Suseela was right in front of me and she started tweaking my nipples. I was riding Kamesh and the feeling was outstanding with him deep inside my cunt and Suseela caressing my two, little devils so rough they yearned for her to be rougher.

Harder and harder she rolled them and it wasn't long before I felt the first spasm send juices down my channel.

It was the historic orgasm of my young life and I jerked my hips, as fast as I could, until the last ounce of cum had run over Kamesh's cock.

I was disappointed Kamesh didn't cum, but I deemed it was because I was too concerned for my own enjoyment. Quickly I rolled off his stiff cock and began sucking it with a vengeance.

I rolled the skin off the beautiful head and sucked the bulb into my volcano. It's the hardest I have ever sucked a man, and my hand moved up and down his pecker so fast it had to cause heated friction.

I had to have it; had to have his seed.

I kept up the seduction until I felt his hips stiffen and push upward, and knew he was close. Like a cat I got back in the saddle and rode my man for the whole eight seconds.

His flaming cock went into me with one shove and instantly he was to the hilt. I rocked my hips, as fast as I could, and it wasn't long until I felt his seed spurt inside me.

My emotions must have remained sky high and I couldn't believe it when I felt a new sensation.

A second orgasm, which had bright flashes of light going through my head and the only thing I could think of, was fucking Kamesh.

On and on I rode the roller coaster and it never seemed to subside. My body was completely covered with sweat and I was out of breath like I was after one of my long runs.

This time I didn't resist or mind when Suseela took over. She rolled me off Kamesh like I was a rag doll and to be honest, I felt totally exhausted. I watched as she started to suck Kamesh and I found it extremely erotic to see how Suseela played with Kamesh's softened cock.

Her hand caressed his balls like they were delicate marbles and I just stared at the erotic adventure.

I was totally enthralled watching her slip the almost transparent foreskin up and down Kamesh's softened cock and very time the gorgeous head was exposed, my breath would actually pause.

I was aware that Hyma had moved over to me and was gently kissing my boobs, and nipping at the ends like she was teasing me.

Instinctively, my hands went to her titties and I had never realized how big and heavy they were. I put my hands under her large globes and pretended to weigh them and present them for someone's perusal, which brought several moans of appreciation from her.

Kamesh's cock had definitely lost its strength but I could see that Suseela was having some influence on him. Funny, but when I watched his handsome face, it almost appeared that he was fully aware of what Suseela was doing.

He seemed to assist and a smile crossed his face, which sure did look like he had not lost any of his senses.

My attention was suddenly drawn to what Hyma was doing. Her hungry mouth was now sucking hard on my tits and how my buds returned to such a hardened state was beyond me.

But it was her fingers that really got my interest. She trust two, maybe three inside my still wet pussy and began pumping them in and out like she was fucking me into oblivion. All the while my eyes remained on Suseela and her quest to bring Kamesh alive.

It was getting apparent by the second that she was the expert I imagined her to be with men, or men in this case.

Kamesh's cock was not fully enraged, but it was standing on its own without any bend, other than the normal curve. Gawd, I loved the way his hammer had a tiny arch in the shaft and I imagined him stroking my most sensitive G-spot with it when he fucked me.

Hyma was a pro and her free fingers were squeezing my clitoris so hard she had my ass high in the air.

I pleaded with her to take it easy and that I didn't want to do it again, not without Kamesh anyway.

She was not even the slight bit sympathetic with me and replaced her fingers with her mouth.

When she bit down on my little bud, Hyma knew I was her slave.

I couldn't stop my hips from thrashing wildly and she added to my demise by curling her fingers so that she scraped my secret, love spot.

I was mad, not just because I was climaxing like a slut, but because I could see Suseela had been successful.

But to her credit, her mission was entirely for my benefit and suddenly she rushed over to me. "He's yours. I did it for you.

Take him, take him while he's hard as a fucking stone, and hard... I can't remember a cock like that, ever," she whispered and it made me madder.

With lust this time, and I quickly got out of Hyma's grasp and rushed over to Kamesh.

Maybe the grin on his rugged face was one of satisfaction or it might have been a devious one, but it really did not concern me.

It must have appeared to my woman friends that I was lost in lust because I sat on Kamesh's weapon and rammed him inside my hotbox in less than ten seconds.

His erection felt so good inside me, as it did earlier, and I merely sat still for a minute or so, relishing the moment.

The damn penis began throbbing madly and I swear I could feel ever throb and pulse. It got me so hot I didn't want to wait any longer so I began moving my hips up and down.

He was so big and so thick; he torched the walls of my pussy and the orgasm Hyma started flourished to enormous peaks. Convulsions shook my whole body and the resulting climax gave me the warmest feeling.

I think his strong hands were on the upper, flared portion of my hips and pulling down with every thrust upward of his powerful hips. It struck me later that he might have been awake or aware of what we women were doing. But at the time, I was lost in love.

Suseela said I was screaming for him to fuck me, fuck me hard, but I'll have to take her word for that part.

When our bodies came to rest and I eventually stopped thrashing around like a bitch in heat, Suseela suggested we sign the glorious deed. She said that we should use lipstick and write on Kamesh's chest, "Thank you."

I was too exhausted and anything was okay with me so in big bold letters, she wrote on his broad chest.

We tucked Kamesh into bed and like zombies returned to our room.

12