Jayne's World Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max came into the changing room and asked. "All set love?"

"About as set as I'll ever be."

"Okay let's go then, and don't worry, I'll be there all the time just in case."

"In case of what?" I asked, grinning nervously as I probably rather unwisely added, "In case four are not enough?"

"Hmm, now, now, remember you're Marie now, not Jayne, so off you go and break a leg, right?"

"Thanks," I said over my shoulder as I walked, hopefully looking confident, out of the models' dressing room, past the backdrops to into the posing area of the studio.

The lights hit me first. They were so much brighter than when I had posed before. Then I saw the two large, reflective umbrellas. I had no idea what they were for but assumed that the increased power of the lights had something to do with them. I sort of assumed that special equipment and lights were being used, perhaps provided by the four photographers as I was pretty sure max didn't have such gear. The four guys were standing just outside the posing area and each had a camera on a strap around their neck and another in their hand, 'Shit,' I thought for some unknown reason, 'I'll be shot by ten cameras.'

"So okay, Marie?" one of the guys asked.

"Yes, fine thanks," I replied as I stood in the middle of the stage, waiting for instructions.

"Mmmmm very nice dear, you look great," the lead Indian said. "Just go a little nearer to the umbrellas please."

As I moved to where he indicated, I noticed the two video cameras that Max had told me about. He'd said that they would record everything, thus not only avoiding any unfortunate situations but also providing the guys with videos to sell adding, "But most of the time they won't be held by the guys, just left to record what they see. They each have wide angle lenses, so should cover most of the posing area and record your every move, Jayne. And of course, I'll have a copy so we can watch together later if you like."

I didn't respond to that, although the idea of seeing myself on video had an appeal, but I thought not with Max, just in case.

The session started in a similar fashion to the previous group posing I'd performed a couple of weeks ago.

"Just wander around Marie, not too far from the umbrellas though and we'll call out requests," one of them called from beyond the lights. That was quite odd as with these more powerful lights I could hardly see them, they were just dark blurs with voices so I had no idea really who was talking.

I strutted around in my underwear bending and turning as they shot away and called out instructions telling me when to stop and what to do. It was all pretty easy and I relaxed a little and my nervousness reduced.

"Lose the bra now can we Marie please?" one of them asked as another called out. "Let's get those lovely boobs on film please love."

The handheld cameras clicked away as I reached behind my back, unclipped my bra and removed it, slowly exposing each breast as the requests kept coming out from the darkness.

"Mmmm lovely Marie, give them a stroke for us please."

"Pull your nipples please."

"Cup them and lift them up and make them look even bigger please Marie."

"Pull the panties love, so it goes into your pussy."

"Push them up it a bit please."

I was finding the way I was being instructed both interesting and quite arousing. It seemed amazing that phrases and terms I would find embarrassing, rather rude and totally unacceptable if said outside the studio now became almost commonplace and acceptable.

With me moving around the posing area they shot me in just my panties and holdups for probably ten minutes until I heard those words that were so evocative of my earlier posing.

"Now the panties please Marie."

As I slid them down, turning around and bending over, the shutters clicked away. I knew that the real action was about to start and I felt a surge of nervousness roar through me. Momentarily, I wanted to escape. I suddenly felt that I couldn't go further, and picking the thong up from the floor, I walked towards the dressing room and dropped it by the rolls of backdrop. I saw the vibrator nestling between two rolls and for some bizarre reason, that brought me back down to earth, and forcing a big smile, I turned and looked towards my audience for further instructions. Naked apart from the long black holdups, I looked around at the four clients and Max, who was standing off to one side. He smiled and nodded encouragingly which gave me a little more confidence.

"Okay Marie, let's really get going, shall we?" the Indian who seemed to be the leader called out.

"Sure," I mumbled back, looking around through the lights that now, if anything seemed even brighter.

"Lay back in that easy chair," he told me as Max came forward and moved a low armchair into position. As I sat down and laid back my heart was pounding and my pulses were racing. I wasn't quite sure whether that was nerves or excitement.

"Right, fondle those lovely tits for us, please Marie."

I was on pretty familiar ground here, as that's how I usually start masturbating, so it was easy for me to cup each boob, and squeeze and rub them. My sexual emotions started taking over and without thinking, I lifted them up as if offering them to the photographers. That was greeted with a few gasps and 'nices' as well as lots of clicks of the cameras capturing presumably my hands, breasts and face. That was, I assumed, showing my sexual pleasure and I exaggerated that a little, which drew even more 'nices' and other comments from them. Getting more into the swing of things, even though my breasts hadn't joined in with the swing, I pinched both nipples as I focused my gaze on the bossy Indian's camera. Smouldering into the lens I pulled the nipples so I extended their length considerably. Letting them go I pushed my tits together forming the mass of flesh that men like to fuck when they use it as a surrogate cunt. That came into my mind as I was holding them there, and for a moment or two I imagined that I was being titty fucked. To my amazement, Max's face came into my mind as being the owner of the cock that was fucking my tits as the guys made various comments.

"Brilliant Marie, is that a titty fuck expression?"

"Go on Marie, do what comes naturally."

"Take it further love."

"Fantastic Marie, now really go for it."

I hardly needed any encouragement. I knew, or guessed, that I would become aroused but what I was experiencing was far stronger than I had imagined it would be. As I slithered my hands down my body, I had to remember that this was all being recorded on both still and video films so I slowed down, to even more satisfying comments.

"Oh fuck yes Marie," I heard as I cupped my mound.

"Oh fuck Marie, you mean," another called out as I rubbed the mound with my hand and my clit with my fingers.

With one hand attending to each of my breasts and nipples in turn and the other working between my legs I built up the familiar feelings that I knew could lead me to a climax. But, I wondered, could I really do that? Could I go all the way, and could I actually make myself cum as the five men watched me? As that consideration worked its way through my mind, I tried to recall the occasions where I had cum with more than one person watching. I could only think of two times. One was in a car when I was eighteen, where I was fucked on the front seat while my friend and her guy did it in the back and the other was a year or so ago in two guy's hotel room when on holiday in Ibiza. And, of course, my big fantasy about wanting to have sex in front of a large audience came to mind and as my body started to tingle and shake, I imagined that was happening.

As if from afar, I heard a voice that my befuddled mind worked out was Max's saying, "Hey Marie, do you want my present?"

I was so preoccupied with getting myself off, that it didn't register at first what he meant. Then it clicked and looking around and seeing him, I smiled and mouthed, "Yes please."

"Oh fucking hell baby, yes please," one of them called out when Max handed me the big black vibrator.

As I took it and switched it on, the buzzing filled the room and I cast my eyes around the four photographers who seemed to be closer than before. But then I realised that Max had placed the chair nearer to the edge of the posing area, so they were closer. More to the point, though, as I looked at them, I could see that two of them had erections. Crazily really, I found that to be a big turn on and I ran the vibrator over each breast and pressed it against each nipple. That was fucking lovely. As I ran the throbbing, monster phallus over each tit, down my body, across my pubic mound and onto my clit, I knew that I was gone, that I'd lost control and that I would cum. My only concerns were whether I would just do it once, and what I would do if any of them wanted to fuck me. My sex addled mind was imagining a four or even five-person gang bang and that, of course, together with the sensations from the vibrator only served to arouse me even more.

"Pull your legs up so your feet are on the seat as well," one of them told me, so I did.

"No, with your legs open love," he went on as another suggested, "Put it in Marie, fuck yourself with the vibrator."

And that's how that 'intimate posing session' arranged by Max finished. It ended with me being impaled on the vibrator with it buzzing away as most of its eight or so inches were buried deep in my cunt and I came just about as hard as I ever had before without it being a man's cock that was in me.

12