Jayne's World Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a chicken salad lunch with a bottle of white wine at his dad's place so, by the time it came to start the session, I was pretty relaxed and feeling comfortable. We chatted easily with him telling me more about his dad, who it seemed was stinking rich from owning a hedge fund, whatever that is, that operated in Boston in the US and London. He told me he'd been educated at Cambridge in the UK and MIT in the US which impressed me but, in many ways the biggest shock was that Zak was only twenty-four, so a good year or so younger than me; my age of men was clearly changing! He said that he'd been married and divorced just after leaving college in Massachusetts and I owned up to the marks being caused by a 'sort of boyfriend' as I described Mickey, but not telling him about our full relationship or explaining that he was my landlord.

So that's why I was now lying naked on a beautifully crisp, white sheet on a large bed in a fab apartment near Harrods in Belgravia as Zak took shot after shot of my trophy marks.

"Oh wow Jayne, they're fantastic and so touch of pink, thanks for letting me shoot them," he gushed as he neared the end of the shoot.

I was embarrassed about them at first although the promised five-hundred pounds for the last session the extras, my bum, and this session went some way to mitigating that.

"So Jay, I take it you still do extras?" he asked, adding "now that you're not in Max's studio."

I almost blurted out my stock denial before it registered that I was not in there but in an apartment in the swankiest part of London and of course I'd already let him have anal with me. Hopefully sounding cooler than I felt I asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"I told you I was different to most men with sex, didn't I?" he said putting his camera down and coming and sitting next to me on the edge of the bed where I was sitting naked and cross-legged.

"Yes Zak, yes you did."

"Okay then I want us to make full and complete oral love."

Not being quite sure what he meant by full and complete, although my arousal was increasing due to the posing, him being next to me and the thought of oral sex which I love, I asked him to explain.

Slipping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me against his chest he said quietly. "I want to make you cum with my lips and tongue Jay and then I want to fuck your mouth and cum in it. May I please?"

For some convoluted reason I had in my mind at that time that I couldn't catch STDs or anything nasty from swallowing, although I wasn't really that keen on doing it in any case; I don't like oysters either! For yet another convoluted and inexplainable reason I asked. "How much?"

"Huh?" he responded, presumably unused to being asked to set his own price, as he went on to say, "How much do you want Jay?"

I had absolutely no idea what to ask for so, as I usually do in such situations, I tried to play it cool and whispered, "no babe, you tell me what that's worth," as he cupped my boob and gently squeezed it, quite nicely actually. The truth of the matter that was causing the hesitation in me coming forward with a price was not that I was worried about asking for too much or too little. No, it was far worse, or maybe better, for who knows in such a situation. I was so aroused that had he pushed things, I would have let him do it for nothing just as I had with the anal at his flat, so I was relieved when he said, "Let's call it that I would then owe you seven fifty, okay?"

"What?" I said, probably sounding incredulous as that is how I felt. I could hardly believe he would pay me two-fifty quid for letting him cum in my mouth.

"It's only money Jay and there's plenty of that," he said, grinning, making me wonder what planet he really came from, as the world was in the midst of the credit crunch and potentially financial meltdown.

"Is there Zak? That's not the case where I come from."

"So, is that a yes Jayne?" he asked, turning my head towards his and kissing me, which again, as it had in his flat, struck me as not being a very client-to-model gesture. Having that thought then, as now, my body took over from my mind and instead of saying yes, I kissed him back, pressed my tongue against his, dropped my hand onto his thigh and pressed it against his very evident erection.

We did it in an orthodox sixty-nine position to start with. I was in the middle of the luxurious bed on my back with him now nicely naked lying beside me with his head by my breasts kissing, licking and sucking them and my nipples. Most considerately, as that's the sort of guy he is, he avoided the areas where Mickey had done the most damage to my breasts with the large love bites and didn't give me new ones but was gentle yet persistent. Turning more onto his side so that the front of his body was now facing me with his lovely erection conveniently by my shoulder, but tantalisingly out of reach, he slid his face down my body towards its very wet target. My whole body was tingling with the expectancy of him orally satisfying me, but that was for a little later. Firstly, taking his time, he gently and thoroughly visited ever part of my vulva and clit with his fingers. Stroking, rubbing and pressing all around my lips, just inside them, then on to and alongside my now well swollen, I was sure, clit, he more quickly than I would have liked had me opening and closing my legs and writhing against and with his fingers. For one so young he was masterful at this, as I don't think I had ever been so aroused merely by a guy's fingers. But then his lips and tongue started joining in around my navel and the toned flatness of my stomach. Moving inexorably downwards with sideways sweeps, he tantalisingly slowly approached the bald bulge of my mound before licking across it and finding my clit which he'd previously exposed by unfolding my clitoral hood with his fingers so that my lovely little stalk was sitting up awaiting the visit of his mouth. And by fuck when he visited it with a press of his tongue right on my clit and a soft nibble with his teeth, all hell broke loose in my mind and body.

"Oh fuck yes Zak, fuck, fuck fuck," I moaned, squirming on the bed, so acute were the sensations as he licked the length of my cunt lips and pressed his tongue right on my clit.

"Okay baby, is it alright Jay?" he asked, moving down a little further and bringing his gorgeously appealing cock within my reach. Grabbing it with both hands I pulled it towards my face and gleefully almost, licked the length of it from its base to the very circumcised tip, revelling in the feel and taste of his precum.

"Yes Zak yes, it is so very, very alright. Is this?" I asked, kissing and gently sucking the very tip of his cock.

"Oh babe yes, you can't know good it is," he groaned, replicating the gesture on my clit and lips.

He shuffled further down my body so his face was between my legs and, rolling more on top of me, he lifted himself up by supporting himself on his arms and thus, we got into almost the classic sixty-nine position. Just how close to that it was I couldn't have cared less as the two most important elements of it were in place; where his mouth was between my legs and where his delicious cock was against my mouth and face, with my hands around it. Neither stayed like that way for long as his tongue and lips did the business in and around every little fold and wrinkle on my pussy and my mouth greedily accepted his thick cock deeply inside it.

Then, like that we made the most momentous oral love with me cumming far too quickly the first time. But I managed to hold on well for my second coming to coincide that with Zak exploding so much youthful sperm into my mouth, most of which, though not all, I managed to swallow, although it made me gag as he collapsed onto me and my body shuddered and shook with my orgasmic delight as some of his cum dribbled down my chin.

12