All Comments on 'Jayne's World Pt. 25 Session 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Wonderful chapter, Jayne. You mentioned it was a longer than normal chapter at the beginning and I can say it was well worth the effort!! The description of the FFM threesome was exquisite and full of all those wonderful feelings between three partners that can exist when things go perfectly; your detail was very arousing but at times I did wonder how Gretta managed to do some of the things she did to you whilst being penetrated by James (presumably in the missionary position). However none of that distracted me too much from the hot and sexy encounter that developed. I hope this relationship continues (for a little while at least), James is living many-a-man’s dream, esp us older types with two young ladies!!

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

That was so beautifully written. I'm breathless having just read it. It is a wonderful gift to be able to experience such sustained loving pleasure with those closest to you and then communicate it to others. My deepest thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES