All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 09'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing chapter. Thank you, you made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m so glad you did this spin off with these beautiful characters, I’m so emotionally invested in their story!

Awkward12Awkward12about 2 years ago

Love love love this chapter!!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Just rip my heart apart, why don't you? 😥 In such cases, the partner acknowledging that he doesn't (yet) understand all the implications BUT that he will be here as a support is crucial. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FUUU-AHH! You squeezed my soul until tears came outa my eyes. I'm used to your writing taking me on an emotional roller coaster, but THIS, this really leveled up. And this chapter is perfect timing as May is Mental Health month. Suicide rates go up in spring because in winter people accept their depression, but they convince themselves when the weather is nice then they will feel better. When they don't feel better, they give up. I know Loren's situation is different because his feelings are from neglect instead of biochemistry, but it just all fits right now. SUPERB chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m sorry, but the nonsense of the parents leaving with one twin and leaving the other behind is a bride too far for me. I’m finished with Jay and Loren.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter was a rollercoaster. At first, I couldn’t hate the way Loren was acting more - he was selfish, thoughtless, immature, unnecessarily jealous, and basically ruined Jay’s championship celebration. An asshole of the nth degree. But then the abandonment story was heartbreaking. And so hard to deal with. It explains a lot of things and also brings so much intense emotional, psychological baggage to the relationship. Of course Jay, as usual, handled it like the champ he is. But why did Loe’s parents mistreat him so much? Why did they favor Lars over him when they were identical twins? What happened to Lars? What happened to his parents? We know the facts but the story is so reprehensible and illogical that it doesn’t even make sense. I hope the next chapters shed more light as these two work through things together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please let Loren make it to the light

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Holy crap that’s a lot that explains a lot. Deeply moving and horribly sad. Nowhere to go but up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The jealousy surrounding Seamus is going to need to be addressed.

RikAlAdRikAlAdabout 2 years ago

WOW what an emotional roller coaster. I get Loe's reservations and his essential feelings of abandonment. In truth, once you have established the necessity of always having to prove your worth in order to obtain a modicum of recognition, relationship become more complex and more potentially painful. Hang in the Loe and Jay. We're rooting for you to win this thing.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

I was not ready for this!!!!!!!! however great flipping curve ball. I loved the emotional aspect of this chapter. It was beautifully written. I must say I shed a tear while reading It got to me. I love your writing technique. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I was hoping for hot sex but I’m satisfied with this twist. I’m routing for Loren Woot woot !!!!

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

Wow,, that revelation of Loe's childhood came out of 'left field'. !! a major surprise.. But so fits and pulls so many character traits he has together to make some form of 'sense'..

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written, and it felt authentic and unhurried. I hope you keep writing, cause I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bet those anons hating on Lowen before getting this information felt silly now. This is why you don't make super hasty assumptions, people. Way to embarass yourselves with being all gung-ho about it, huh?

Anon 7 months ago,

Matt already explained about his relationship with Seamus. What else is there to explain at that point? This seems like you outing yourself that you didn't bother reading Boss Nanny series.

Anon 7 months ago leaving the series,

No one cares about your mental incapability of accepting a sad background story. Good riddance, and your lack of presence won't be missed.

Also, to folks questioning the story, I'm not saying it's bad attitude, but leaving the story over that? Now, that's just pathetic.

We still have some gaps that need to be filled in. We only know that Lowen's parents are goddamn awful on abandoning them when he's that young, but what caused that in the first place? Doubt we'll get an actual answer since any information from them will be very untrustworthy. Wonder if Lars will appear in the series to clarify it, but it's just concerning on what happened to him.

We only know the parents were in jail before they tried to pretend they care for Loren when they wanted his money instead, but what caused them to go to jail? Where is Lars because of that? A foster house? The fact that he didn't show up in the court is very concerning.

nicoles52nicoles528 months ago

Beautiful... just beautiful. The way you write, I just am so amazed. I want this story to go on forever and ever and ever....... I wanted to comment a few chapters back but I couldn't wait to read the next one. But this particular chapter was amazing and I just had to pause and say KUDOS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous