All Comments on 'Jay's Loelife Ch. 17'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Jay meant well, but like Loren said his delivery was completely off.

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

😂🤣 why does Loe always storm off after an argument? He doesn’t face his issues like his lowlife pos sperm and egg donors smh he’s in deep denial of how much those two losers leaving him still affects him. He can’t see that Jay has good intentions and that if he can see a future with Jay, it’s going to eventually include Jay’s family becoming his.. Even more so than his friends’ families.

I was wondering when what used to be Loe’s family would come around.. Lars, I would have expected earlier just because they’re twins but also the donors because of his fame/money and even dating Jay..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ouch

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029almost 2 years ago

Ouch! That one hurts. I can relate to both sides when it comes to this family crap... A therapy session for 2 sounds like a good plan.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I knew we’d have to wait for more about Lars! Gah! Jay did do quite the shit job asking Loe to join his family. At least that’s what I heard: become family. “… I need to talk to my therapist” was a great add. Self care. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loren is far more broken that he admits to. His therapist needs to help him figure out, despite his wonderful friends and their families, despite his hard work and extreme success, despite the love of a wonderful man who would literally do anything and everything for him, he continues to let his childhood trauma - or just his extremely dramatic personality - react in huge ways, say damning things, storm off without resolving anything, and hurt the pure heart of his loved one. Loe’s feelings and values are all legitimate and understandable, but his reaction and abrupt dramatic departure hit every bit as wrong as he feels Jay’s misguided intentions did. He may learn that you can only lash out so many times, rip someone so often, or break one’s heart so deeply that it just may not be resilient enough to spring back.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa. That went wrong. I’m at a loss. The fact Loren went so wide with that. Just wow. I bet Jay is like What the fuck just happened ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can I just say that Loren got the best group of friends, just like Seamus and Matt? It's so refreshing to see after we got the mess in Three Strikes where Donovan's crew only knew they need to improve themselves at the very end.

Carmelcookie,

Eh, I wouldn't say it's coming completely out of nowhere. They did agree to go to a therapist together, but iirc that's not mentioned anymore. If that trip to the therapist has not happened yet, then saying something wrong and lashing out are to be expected.

I do wonder what's the best approach here though. Would it better for a group therapy session right off the bat, or should both of them do their own individual therapies first?

Sm1982,

Spoken like a person that doesn't have trauma and thinks that folks like Loren should just "suck it up." I hope you bothered reading the other commenters that are far more capable than you are on analyzing the situation. If you were there than Jay, you would be the ideal person to make up a big drama like Nash on Tied Up in Knotts. He never "denied" on how his parents affected him, more like that's his defense mechanism to not open up to anybody because of it. He also understands Jay's intentions, but what one means and how one says it is like walking on eggshells, especially when severe trauma is involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous