Jazz Swinging Pt. 02

Story Info
My awesome MMF fling at a hotel jazz bar.
2.3k words
2.74
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back over to my soon-to-be bed-buddy, Mike smiled, shook New Stud's hand, and said, "Hi, you lucky, lucky man. I'm Mike, this is my wife Christiana, and you should NOT tell us your name, she just hates that! See, the whole thrill is about the humiliation, the submission, and the degradation; you being anonymous heightens all that for her. Well, about those, along with the multiple cocks inside her pussy, of course. Anyway, my wife is a truly insatiable fiend for taboo sex; not that she's a genuine nymphomaniac, now, not at all--she cums like a freight-train every time, and way more than just once. What she loves most is showing her naked body off in public, fucking many anonymous men, and having as large an audience as possible watching.

"She calls it Outlaw Sex, unleashing her Inner Slut, and once I'd coaxed the truth out of her about the secret desires she'd suppressed until then--which took some doing and some time, but ended up being well worth the wait, and then some, as you're about to find out--we gradually made our way to where we are right this very moment.

"Christiana IS gorgeous, isn't she? You'd never have thought that such a beautiful, desirable woman--intelligent, together, classy, just exceptional in every way--would actually be a wanton, hungry, feral fuck-beast deep down inside? Just wait till you see my wife without her clothes on; you gotta take a seriously long look at her naked body once she gets undressed. I mean it, take your time about it; if you look long enough, closely enough, she'll visibly shiver with pleasure from having you inspect her nude body like that. It really, truly gets her off. Watching my sexy wife let her Inner Slut off the leash is something I never get tired of, and I've seen a lot of it by now.

"And then actually fucking her? Buddy, Christiana will give you the best fuck you ever had, believe you me. My wife really knows what she's doing in bed, and is not the least bit shy or hesitant about proving it, either. The little hellcat can squeeze your dick so hard with her pussy it'll blow your mind right along with your load; she can actually milk every last drop of cum out of your cock with her sweet pussy, no lie. She knows how to make a man feel so damned good, you have never even IMAGINED such a thing before! Best of all, she loves it every bit as much as you're going to.

"So brace yourself, my friend, you are on the Stairway to Sexual Heaven for real now. Christiana fucks, sucks, and jacks cock like a porn star, she absolutely lives for Outlaw Sex! Loves to swallow cum; loves to feel a man cum in her pussy; loves to have cum spurted all over her body, her face, her hair. Christiana jokingly tells everybody she has a Flying Purple Pecker Pleaser between her legs, and she ain't lying, either. Actual porn-flick professionals couldn't give you as hot a fuck as my wife is about to put on ya."

This explicit, no-holds-barred recitative enumerating my unconventional sexual proclivities, preferences, and practices throughout the elevator-ride and our nonchalant arm-in-arm-in-arm walk down the hall--garnering stunned looks from the numerous men in earshot--might have embarrassed a lesser slut than myself, I suppose. Not me, though; blush though I surely did as we made our way and I caught over a dozen incredulous men gawping in slackjawed wonder and involuntary lust at the sight of my bad, bold self declining to either contradict or silence my husband's sordid narrative, it had made me hornier and wetter than ever, I must admit.

I opened the door, the three of us barged into the room, and I immediately started shucking my annoying, in-the-way clothes. Not that there was a whole lot to take off, of course. In no time at all, I stood before Mike and No-Name stark naked, excited and inflamed further yet by the delicious sensation that being naked and subject to the close scrutiny of two supremely randy men--my whorish exhibition inflicting two severe cases of Stage Four brick-dick (which malady, fortunately, I was well-practiced in the art of curing)--with another strange new cock imminently to be inside me always brought on.

I raised my arms high above my head, performing an extremely suggestive Slutwife Shuffle dance for Mike and New Stud, swinging and swaying with unsubtle abandon as they devoured my most intimate girly-bits with their eyes. My men were taking this in eagerly, and myself? Why, I was so turned on by their rapt attention I could hardly breathe!

While I danced for them, my men were joining me in my carefree nudity just as fast as they could. After five or ten minutes of my semi-private presentation/provocation, I sprawled my bad-girl self over the king-size bed, opened my long legs wide, and crooked a finger at New Stud while telling him in no uncertain terms that he needed to get between my legs and put that long, thick cock of his inside my pussy NOW!!

He did as he'd been told, mounting me like a kid on a Christmas-morn pony, working that big cock-head of his into me and pushing it in to the hilt at a tantalizingly slow pace. I grabbed his ass and slammed my hips up against his, rocking and grinding as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over me.

When I looked over and saw Mike sliding a chair close beside the bed, staring intently at his Slutwife getting fucked yet again by yet another random stranger, absently jacking his own hard-on in time with our fornicatin' rhythm, I just couldn't help myself: I moaned loud and long, the passion easily overpowering any reserve or modesty I may once have had before my Slutwife conversion.

Mike stood and, with his free hand, picked up his cell-phone and pointed the camera lens at me and my latest forbidden lover. I watched him just as intently and hungrily as he was watching me. He was recording our lovemaking, I knew, and that when we'd finished the video of Slutwife Christiana's latest erotic encounter would be posted to all our usual amateur-porn websites, for all the world to see and beat off to.

And that was all she wrote for me: the sure and certain knowledge that I was being filmed having illicit sex, my current act of shamelessness and sinful transgression soon to be made available for the edification of the perv-porn public made me cum uncontrollably, powerless to stave off or postpone my shattering climax for a moment longer.

Simultaneously, I felt New Man's big cock pulse inside me, spurting his hot cum into my throbbing pussy. I looked over at Mike again, whose own cum-load was suddenly spattering my tits, neck, and face. I sobbed out another loud moan at our three-way money-shot being captured on cam-vid, fantasizing about thousands of Slutwife Christiana devotees spanking it tonight once it was posted it online.

I hammed up my orgasm for the camera a little bit, neither faking nor exaggerating, merely emphasizing: grunting, moaning, panting; detailing minutely how good it felt; how desperately I craved dirty, kinky, multi-man sexsexSEX; what a total cock-whore I was, every dirty thing I could think of in conjugal extremis--a spontaneous, stream-of-consciousness rant. After we'd all finished, I swiped Mike's jism off my tits and chin with my hand, licked it off, and ostentatiously swallowed every drop for the camera.

Acting? Not at all; what my online audience would soon be getting was nothing but the real me: Slutwife Christiana in the raw, uncut, uncensored, and unscripted. Just like the two men in that room with me were getting, just like every anonymous stranger I gave myself to had gotten, and always would get. No one could "act" all this heat, this passion, this sexual energy, it was completely impossible. Seriously now, who would want to even try faking it?

I gently but firmly pushed New Stud off of me, stood up, and grabbed the phone-cam from Mike, web-surfing straight to my favorite of our usual amateur-wife sites, logged in and uploaded, while I explained to New Stud what I was doing, how ferociously I got off on the thought that thousands of men bitten as hard as I had been by the Slutwife bug would soon be jerking off to my latest fuck-vid update on their computer. Lying on his back in our love-bed, New Stud smiled broadly at me, inserting three fingers into my well-fucked va-jay-jay as he lazily pulled his own perfect pud with his other hand.

Amazingly, I could see he was already getting hard again, a delightfully fast rejuvenation that spurred me to mount that long, fat cock cowgirl-style, leaning over so he could take one of my nipples into his mouth. I looked over and told Mike to start filming us again, as I rode that yummy cock like a demon-slut possessed. I whipped my hair about theatrically, licking and sucking the still-wet fingers that had been inside my pussy mere moments ago, crying out in ecstasy, squeezing and kneading the tit my anonymous stud wasn't sucking on with un-self-conscious abandon.

When I started to cum again, I turned to glare directly into the camera's eye, slashed my tongue over my puffy lips like a she-wolf in heat, and grunted out a blow-by-blow (a-HEM!) account of my orgasm-in-progress. Meanwhile, Mike started to ejaculate again, so I leaned over sideways to catch his copious cum-load in my mouth, sticking out my tongue to proudly display the hard-won prize thereon for my online audience before swallowing it all down in close-up for the video record.

Mike flopped back down in his ringside seat, working the phone to upload Episode Two of Christiana's Big Slutwife Adventure. Just as I felt the final waves of orgasmic bliss subside, New Stud began pumping another warm, gooey cum-wad into me, a welcome development I egged on by milking his big cock with my pussy as Mike had assured him I would earlier, casting out his earlier skepticism of Christiana's Magick Pussy and leaving him a True Believer for life. When he'd finished enjoying my ever-ready body, I snatched the phone from Mike and surfed over to our first fuck-vid to check the stats, thrilled to learn that I was at that very moment, even as a brand-new lover's cum was oozing down my thighs, being virtually ravished by no less than 378 Slutwife Christiana-streaming horndogs!

Not to brag on myself too obnoxiously or anything, but really now: has there ever BEEN a more disgraceful, depraved little cumslut than I am? Hell no, of course there hasn't!

I laid down on my side in the middle of the bed beside New Stud as my freshly-recucked husband climbed aboard to nuzzle, fondle, and caress my sweaty body from behind, while my nameless stallion roughly squeezed my boobs, fingered my pussy, and kissed my mouth. Once again, I was the meat in a satisfying Manwich, and I couldn't possibly have been more happy about it, or prouder of my naughty, naughty self. I rolled onto my back, spread my legs wide, and just let my two lovers have at me any way they wanted, reveling in the reclamation of my crown as undisputed reigning Queen of Cock, Cum, and multi-man Outlaw Sex.

The wild, wonderful night carried on from there, me getting barely dressed and returning to the bar to select my next, um, cumquest--lather, rinse, repeat, again and again. By the time the female Master of the Revels was at last worn out from her arduous exploits and the group-sex party was brought to a successful conclusion, I had "entertained" a grand total of fourteen random men in that big bed--including, last of all, the cock-y bartender who had caught wise to my nefarious plans and winked so cheekily at me a few hours earlier. I made damned sure he got himself the fuck of his life from me, every minute of our coupling, canoodling, and connubial cavorting captured on phone-cam vid and uploaded alongside the others for public delectation.

The strangest, most unexpected after-effect of the whole erotic outing? For some reason, I've developed quite a fondness for jazz music nowadays--so much so, in fact, that it's just about all I listen to anymore. Stranger yet, my pussy gets absolutely sopping wet any time I hear it, no matter where I am or what I'm doing at the time: at work, driving, at the grocery store, out having a few quiet beers, taking some sun in a backyard lawn chair, you name it.

Jazz is playing? Slutwife Christiana is suddenly wet and profoundly turned on: squirming in her seat, darting furtive looks at the men in the room, scheming and plotting silently what measures might realistically be taken to relieve her intolerable, unspoken discomfort. She swears up and down she hasn't been driven to act on the overwhelming urge yet, and maybe it's so. But we all know it's just a matter of time.

So if you should ever spot me out in a bar alone, just drop a little coin in the jukebox and play some Coltrane, Monk, Ellington, or Jelly Roll Morton. If you're at least a reasonably attractive guy yourself, then the hot, leggy Slutwife with the double-D-plus titties at the bar making come-hither eyes at you from across the room will be yours for the asking. You may not even have to ask, she might very ask YOU; either way, you'll be fucking her in no time at all. She solemnly swears that you will never, EVER forget the experience.

I'll see to that, and am eminently capable of doing it, too. Tell me true, now: ever had a woman milk your cock with her pussy? I mean, LITERALLY milk your cock, wring every last drop of cum out of it? Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT, baby. I am the one, the only, the undefeated all-time champ, without rival, way beyond compare. Just check out my amateur-site vids if you don't believe me, you'll see.