Jean and Tara

Story Info
A boarding school reunion.
1.3k words
4.43
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the WW3 bio-weapons plague, the few remaining men's roll in society had changed. Their sexuality had become blurred.

"Gene?"

"Ted!"

"Darling, Jean is now spelled with a jay. Jean, my wife's name is now Tara."

My mother in law, Fanny, had arrived with her friend, Amanda to take my wife, Fiona to the game.

"Well dear, I'm sure you and Tara have lots of catching up to do. We should be back by six. Call 'Elizabeths' and make dinner reservations for the five of us for seven thirty."

And then they were gone.

"Here, let me take your coat." Tara slipped off her silver fox jacket and I hung it in the closet. "Still take your coffee with cream and one sugar?"

Wow. Her red hair had grown out to shoulder length. Mine was neck length and straight brown. She has a magnificent set, accentuated by her pink angora mini dress with the elbow length sleeves and sumptuous cowl collar. Mine are little half orange size 'C' cup boobies.

"Love your shoes." Sparkly pink open toe spike heel pumps.

Her green eyes, long lashes and 'Elvis' pouting lips haven't changed from school, where we were room mates our last year.

Soon we were sitting sipping our coffee on the couch in the den.

"I thought your mother arranged your marriage to what's her name, the banker,s daughter?"

"Oh, goddess, Jean. That was the worst three years of my life. Totally controlling, I was just her trophy husband to show off. And the sex? Bitch would ride me hard. No romance, then go off to her room."

"You mean she had her own....?"

"Exactly!"

"Poor dear."

"Then at a corporate function I met Amanda. We kind of hit it off, even though she's Fanny's age. We sort of fell in love. Then Amanda made a deal with the with the Witch, we were divorced and I'm now married to my true love.

"Now tell me all about you and, is it Fiona?"

"Well, I didn't know it at the time, but it was a setup. When mother couldn't arrange a marriage she set me up with a storefront and apartment above. I opened a little art studio selling crap paintings and prints, and getting laid.

"So, this elegant older lady comes in and looks around, then leaves. A week or so later she's back. Some of my best fucks have been older ladies, so I steer her to the room with the erotica. She's looking at this photo I took of Mike Howard. Remember him?"

"You mean 'BIG' Mike?" She made the 'stroking a huge cock' motion with her left hand.

"The same, wearing a thong. And nothing else. So she's stroking my arm with her red calf skin gloves as she admired his personality, and she says, 'Are you married, dear? Do you go both ways?' So I give my best little 'Billy Bimbo' giggle and whisper,'Oh Fanny'. Then she just leaves.

"A few weeks later she comes back with a very beautiful young lady, who she introduces as her daughter Fiona. I'm wondering if they do a mother daughter tag team? Except Fiona seem a bit shy. The next day Fanny comes back, and announces she wants to meet my mother."

"And that was that."

"Yes, that was that. And it's worked out wonderfully. True love. Really. Fiona and I just fit together so well."

"That's so sweet."

An awkward silence as we drank our coffee.

"And who would have thought my Amanda was your mother in laws best girlfriend. It's so wild."

We sat quietly. I looked into Tara's pretty eyes and closed mine. I leaned towards her. Her sweet lips tasted just as good as I remembered. We kissed some more.

"I just realized how much I missed you."

"Tara, what a pretty name. It suits you."

"Thanks."

"That's quite a body you've got now."

"Best hormones money can buy." Giggle.

"They're real? Not implants?"

" Nope. Same as my tush. The only surgery was making my yaya."

"You went all the way?"

"Uh huh. And was it ever successful. She moved my prostrate so it's like a real clit. My god! What orgasms! I never guessed they could be so good. Amanda drives me wild when she goes down on me. Sixty nine is an earth shattering experience, and the feeling of her strapon in my pussy! Well!"

She blushed, I guess she hadn't meant to tell me that much.

"You've got perky hooters."

"Why thank you." I giggle. "Injections, itched like hell for a month. I did it for Fiona."

"And down there?"

"We still want to have babies, so all my man plumbing's still there."

"Oh?" Her hand stroked up my thigh. I pulled up the hem of my cream linen knee length skirt. My cock was growing in my white lace panties. I lifted my tush and wiggled them down.

Tara's tongue poked between her scarlet lips. "There's that beautiful pole I loved to gobble."

We kissed as she gently manipulated my balls.

"Oh Ted!"

"Tara love, no more 'Ted'." And with that she slid down and kissed my knob.

She ran her right index finger up and down the underside of my cock. "Jean? Remember when we seduces Ms. Oliver? The Home Ec. teacher?"

"Mm, ya. She was a wild one wasn't she?"

"I never told you, I didn't want to fuck her. I did it for you. Because you wanted her. Even then I knew I wanted to be a girl. Actually, that's not quite right. I wanted to be YOUR girl. When we spit roasted her, and she was sucking my cock, I looked at your face, the expression of joy as you plowed her cunt and wished I had a pussy for you to fill."

And with that she swallowed my circumcised knob. I stroked her long soft hair I felt the cloud like soft drifts of her sweater dress.

"Mm,mm,mm,mm,mm." Ted's hummers were always the best. "Mm,mm,mm,mm."

We shared some cum flavored kisses and lukewarm coffees.

"I loved you too Te-, er, Tara, but didn't say anything because it was no secret your mother had arranged your marriage as soon as we graduated."

We sat quietly for a minute.

"Well, I better make those dinner reservations. Come." I took her hand and led her to the mistress bedroom as I scrolled the 'contacts' in my diamond wristwatch phone for Elizabeths.

That done, I unbuttoned my sunshine yellow satin long sleeve blouse.

"Bra less. Sweet. My big ones need support. See."

And with that her sweater dress slid to the carpet. A beautiful pink and purple lace underwired bra supported her magnificent set. Through the lacy mesh I could see her big pink 'eyes'.

I bit my lower lip. My cock was growing again. Tara slipped off her matching bra and panties. Then she lay back on the bed. "Going to feel me up? Pinch my nipples like you used to?"

I slid into bed and we kissed as I fondled them. I rolled her nipples between my right thumb and forefinger.

"Pinch. Come on, like you used to."

I straddled her waist and with a nipple in each hand rolled and gently pinched.

She squealed. "Harder, harder! Jean!"

I was hard alright. I was again the alpha. I never realized how much he liked it. But I was curious about her new pussy.

I let go of her nips and slid down. She guided me in. Wet, she was wet. Snug, her pussy muscles rippled around my cock.

I stroked. Her boobs jiggled. Her eyes closed. Her heels drummed the back of my legs. I came and she wrapped her legs tight and held me in. She gripped my buns, digging her fingernails in. She quivered, gasped, then relaxed.

We cuddled molested and talked.

"Better get showered and ready." She said finally.

The bed was made and we were drinking coffee in the kitchen when the ladies returned from the game, all laughs and chattering..

We got back from dinner. Out guests had all been kissed goodby and they were heading home. Fiona and I were snuggling on the couch in the den with a nightcap.

"Was your beautiful school chum a good fuck, Jean?" Her hand slid up under my skirt.