Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Henry handed her the mask and said, "We need to get downstairs at once. Garret is an impatient man. He rewards performance, but his punishment is swift and severe. Make sure that you never cross him!"

Henry led her downstairs into a room with a view of Ithaca Falls. Henry led her to a wicker peacock throne draped with a lion skin. At the foot of the chair was a large stuffed pillow. Henry had her sit on the pillow while he attached her neck chain to the massive throne. A few feet away a small chair faced the throne. At the back of the room, Henry had a camera mounted on a tripod.

After a few minutes, Garrett entered the room and sat in the peacock chair. His bare chest was gleaming with oil. His hair was fastened with a gold band. An animal skin was draped over his shoulder. A bright African skirt was wrapped around his loins. He sat with his massive thighs spread wide.

Garrett grasped Jean's neck chain next to her collar and leaned down to whisper in her ear. He instructed her to sit between his legs with her back leaning against the base of the throne. He told her to pull her knees to her chest and wrap her arms around her legs. Jean could feel the heat of Garrett's legs against her shoulders. She was grateful that her breasts and pussy were concealed when she heard the shutter click on Henry's camera.

Garrett told Henry to show in the problem employee.

Garrett leaned down and hissed in Jean's ear, "Follow my commands at once and we will both be happy. It's the only way you will get to go home. Understand?"

Jean closed her eyes and looked down before nodding. Her body trembled with a fresh wave of dread. She kept her eyes squeezed shut as she heard Garrett's visitor enter the room and sit down.

Garrett growled, "I understand that you don't think I pay you enough for your services."

Jean gasped and looked up when the visitor replied, "I'm taking a lot of risk flying your drugs. I should be rewarded for being a key member of your operation."

Jean saw her big brother sitting only a few feet away. His eyes were wandering over her naked body. Only her mask and body paint concealed her identity. Only her long legs drawn up to her chest hid her private parts. What was Robert doing here? He had recently gotten out of the Navy and become an airline pilot. He had never been interested in doing drugs. Why was her brother here? Did he realize the danger he was in? He could be arrested. Even worse Garrett could kill him for any form of disobedience. Garrett would never let him quit.

Garret held her in place with his hand wrapped tight around her chain next to her collar. His other hand caressed her closely cropped hair dyed to mimic cheetah fur.

Garrett leaned forward and whispered in Jean's ear, "Keep your feet together and spread your knees."

When Jean failed to respond, he jerked on the chain and hissed, "Now!"

Jean felt like she had been punched in the stomach. She spread her knees as tears filled her eyes behind the mask.

"More! Spread them more. Now!"

Jean spread her knees more. Her brother was staring at her bright red nipples and pubic hair dyed. Jean could see that her purple pussy lips were open beneath her sparse red pubic hair. One of Garrett's hands dropped to cup one of Jean's breasts. She gasped as he pinched her nipple and tugged her breast.

"I want your knees touching the ground now!"

Jean strained to open herself completely to her brother's stare and Henry's prying camera.

Garrett said to Robert, "I always pay my employees fairly. I agree you deserve more. You've done a good job flying my product from Detroit. My business is expanding and I need you to make some deliveries from Detroit to New York City. I will double your fee."

Robert replied, "But I don't have seniority. I cannot get flights to the city."

Garrett continued to knead Jean's breast and twist her nipple. He leaned forward and hissed, "Use your hands to open your pussy. I want you to caress your clit while finger fucking your vagina."

Jean shook her head no, but he jerked her chain and hissed, "Do it now!"

Jean's tears were streaming down her face from beneath her mask. She lowered her hands to her pussy and pulled her lips apart. She ran her fingers down her slit to her vagina. Her body was betraying her. She was soaking wet. The pillow beneath her was drenched. She pushed a finger into her vagina.

Garrett hissed, "Now play with your clit. Put on a good show. I want you to cum for us. Whatever you do, don't stop until I tell you."

Jean's body shivered when she touched her clit. She rubbed her fingertips over her tender nub as she drove her other finger in and out of her vagina.

Garrett said to Robert, "I know all about pilot seniority. Sometimes senior pilots want a break and sell their flights to less senior pilots. I know a pilot who is willing to sell you flights to LaGuardia."

Garrett leaned down and whispered in Jean's ear, "You are doing fantastic. Now put two fingers all of the ways up your vagina and pull your clit out of its hood. I want you to pick up the pace and fuck yourself as if your life depended on it."

Jean gasped as she drove a second finger deep into her wet pussy. She freed her clit from its cover and shook the sensitive nub. Her breasts were jiggling with her efforts. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Jean's body was glistening with sweat and the smell of her heated pussy filled the room. Jean heard the camera shutter clack over and over.

Robert stared at the painted girl as she drove her body to an intense orgasm. Who was this gorgeous woman? He had split up with his girlfriend a couple of weeks ago and he was horny. This exotic creature was making his dick hard. All he could think about was an overpowering need to fuck her.

Garrett said, "Of course, I'll pay double for trips to LaGuardia. I think it will be highly profitable for both of us. Do we have a deal?"

Robert nodded in agreement as he watched his sister's gorgeous body shake with an intense orgasm.

Jean tilted her head back and screamed, "Oh fuck me! Oh god, I'm cumming! Oh, oh shit, shit, shit!"

Garrett looked at Robert and said, "I think we should celebrate our new arrangement."

Garrett lifted Jean and turned her around to kneel at his feet. He lifted his African skirt and pressed Jean's mouth to his erection.

"Keep playing with your clit while you suck me."

Jean licked the tip of the big man's cock. She opened her mouth and brushed her warm lips over his massive shaft. Garrett held her in place with his hand on her neck chain. Jean's tail swung from side to side as Garrett worked her mouth on his cock.

Robert stared at the painted woman's curvaceous ass and leaped from his seat with joy when Garrett nodded an invitation and pointed to Jean's ass. Robert knelt behind the naked girl's ass and pulled her tail aside. He held her hip as he pushed his erection between her ass cheeks.

Jean struggled to escape when she felt her brother's cock between her legs. Garrett held her firmly in place. All the tormented girl could do was choke out a scream around Garrett's big cock as the huge erection hit the back of her throat. Robert spread her trembling thighs and drove his erection into the depths of his sister's soaking vagina. Robert was surprised at how easy his cock entered her wonderful warm and moist pussy.

Jean was in shock. She couldn't escape her brother, but it wasn't his fault. He didn't know he was fucking his little sister. It wasn't even her fault. Jean was terrified what Garrett would do if she refused his commands. She loved her sweet brother but had never craved sex with him except in her fantasies. Now her body quivered with her brother's cock buried in her tight pussy. She couldn't believe how good her brother's cock felt. After being fucked by a series of painfully huge cocks, her brother's cock felt as if it had been made to fit her.

Robert remembered a heated argument with his sister about taking care of a woman's needs. Robert reached around the painted girl's waist and caressed her clit. Jean groaned around Garrett's cock as Robert's tender touch brought her to a delightful orgasm. Robert's fingers picked up speed as he fucked his cock hard into his sister's moist pussy.

Jean felt another wave of pleasure overwhelm her body. She bucked against her brother's incestuous cock as she came hard. Her pussy squeezed her brother's cock and he shot his sperm into his sister's fertile womb. Garrett's cum blasted down Jean's throat. She gasped for air as Garrett relaxed his grip on her head. Jean shuddered with the horror of what had happened.

Garrett looked at Robert and said, "Make sure you come back at eight for my employee party. I'll have lots of good food and drink. This cat will be dancing for your entertainment.

Garrett called for Henry to show Robert out. When Henry returned, Garrett said, "Get my pussy cat cleaned up and fed. Make sure she is well rested for the party. I think she can start dancing at 10 when everyone is here and dinner is over. Oh, and tomorrow I want to see a proof sheet of your photographs of my pussy cat."

Henry helped her back to the upstairs room. He removed her butt plug so he could clean her tail. Jean hurried to take another shower. Jean cried as she washed her brother's sperm from her vagina. She counted the days since her period and realized that she near her peak fertility. By now her birth control was useless. She could easily be pregnant with any of these men. Her worst nightmare was that a baby was growing in her womb fathered by her innocent brother.

Henry chained Jean to the bed and tucked her in for a nap. She dreamed that she was in the hospital and had just given birth to quadruplets. One of them was a big black baby. The second looked like Lenny. The second was skinny and reminded her of Danny. Worst of all the fourth baby looked just like her brother. Her mother was screaming at her as Jean tried to nurse the Garrett baby. Jean looked down at the newborn infant in her arms. She was amazed at the size of the baby's penis that turned into a monstrous black erection as the baby suckled at her breast. Jean screamed when the baby bit her tender breast with a mouthful of sharp teeth.

Henry shook her awake as she whimpered in her nightmare.

"Time for some dinner before you dance for the party."

Henry already had the table set for one. Her dinner consisted of rare prime rib, baked potato, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and a salad. A half carafe of red wine accompanied the meal. Next to her wine glass a small plate holding a small white tablet.

Henry said, "Garrett wants you to take the pill. It will give you the energy you will need to dance for a couple of hours."

Jean was not eager to take a strange pill. She asked, "What is it?"

Henry said, "It is Dexedrine. It's pure and one tablet is totally safe. Garrett instructed me to make sure you took it with your dinner. I think it would be a big mistake to cross him when you are only a couple of hours away from winning your release."

Jean was familiar with Dexedrine and had taken it at college to cram for tests. She knew she wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. She also knew that it would give her the courage she would need to dance naked in front of a crowd of strangers. Jean washed the pill down with some wine and turned to her meal. She was amazed at her appetite.

Henry left the room for a minute. When he came back, he said, "They are will ready for you shortly. We need to get you into costume."

Henry got her mask and tail and laid them on the bed. He also set a golden egg and a tube of lubricant on the nightstand. Jean noticed that the tail was now attached to a golden butt plug.

Henry said, "Garrett wants this egg in your pussy along with the matching butt plug. I'll try to be gentle. The lubricant will help. Let's do your pussy first. Lie down on the bed and spread your legs."

Jean wanted to protest, but she was terrified of Garrett despite the tenderness he had shown her. Jean laid down on the bed. Henry poured some lubricant on his fingers and worked one of them into her dry pussy. He added more lubricant and worked two fingers into her tight channel. He twisted them around to stretch her pussy. He spread lubricant over the end of the egg before pressing it against the opening to her vagina. With some effort, it popped inside of her. Jean gasped as the cool egg stretched her pussy uncomfortably.

"OK, now get on your hands and knees."

Jean complied and Henry repeated the process on her ass. The new plug was larger than the original, but Henry managed to force it into her nether channel. Her tail was connected to the butt plug by a chain. He fastened a gold chain around her waist. Then he ran a leather strap through a link of the chain connected to her tail. He ran the leather strap between her pussy lips before connecting each end of the strap to the chain around her waist. He tightened the leather strap to secure the eggs in place. The strap spread her painted pussy lips.

Henry handed her the mask and said, "I think you are ready. I need to get you into the cage before the guests come out onto the deck. Let's go."

Henry fastened the chain to her neck collar and led her downstairs to the deck. The sun was low on the horizon and puffy clouds held a promise for a golden sunset. Henry opened the cage door and helped Jean inside. Jean's heart was pounding from a mixture of anxiety and Dexadrine.

Henry said, "The cage will protect you from the guests but if they reach inside you will have to be careful. They cannot reach you if you are against the back bars."

Henry removed the chain from her collar and hung it on the outside of the cage. He closed the door of the cage and padlocked it.

Henry said, "When the guests come out, the music will start. Garrett wants you to dance for a couple of hours to earn your freedom. Even with the Dexadrine you will want to pace yourself. Hold on I want to test the eggs."

Jean stared at Henry with a blank expression. She squealed when he pressed a button on the front of the cage. Both eggs began to pulsate when he hit the button. After a moment, the eggs stopped. Henry hit the button twice in a row and the eggs shook even harder.

Jean said, "Oh god, please I can't handle that. Please ask Garrett to disconnect the eggs. I promise I'll dance my ass off for his guests."

Henry scoffed, "I am just following Garrett's instructions. You'll have to beg Garrett yourself. I doubt it will do you any good. Oh, and whatever you do, don't even think about removing the eggs."

Henry said, "Its pretty hot and humid tonight so I put a bottle of fruit punch in the cage. I'll refill it if you need more. Make sure you dance your ass off. Garrett said he'd call Minny after the party if you dance well. However, if you perform poorly, he will punish you. He threatened to keep you here until the paint wears off. He'll let every one of his clients fuck your pretty little pussy. Now sit tight. I'll let Garrett know everything is ready."

Before he left, he hit the button three times in a row. Jean had to clutch the bars to stand up. Jean gasped for breath as she recuperated from the powerful vibrations.

As Jean waited, she looked out over the town below the falls. She could see her home next to Fall Creek. Her mother would be worried sick if she came back to an empty home. Her mother was probably already concerned that she hadn't been able to check up on her by phone.

Jean was determined to do whatever it took to get home. She had taken dance classes since she was a kid. Her college dance instructor had even brought in an erotic dancer to give her students a series of lessons. If Garrett wanted a go-go dancer, she would give him the best damn performance any of these jerks had ever seen.

Henry opened the sliding doors to the deck and Garrett, along with two of his goons, led his guests out. He pointed to a full bar and a nearby table covered with bowls of multicolored pills and trays of joints. Loud rock music played as Garrett walked over to Jean.

Garret yelled, "Time to dance, pussy cat."

Jean pressed against the door and shouted, "Please, you didn't say anything about vibrating eggs. I can't handle them. Please, I promise I'll dance."

Garrett laughed and yelled, "I think you will dance better with them. Come on cat, dance for me now. Turn around and shake that tail."

Jean turned around and gyrated her tail as she held onto the bars along the side. Garrett leaned on the button and the eggs vibrated Jean's core. A crowd of boisterous men gathered around the cage and shouted their approval.

At the end of the song, Garrett released the button and said, "Turn around and dance for me. I want to see those gorgeous breasts bounce. I want to see my pussy cat gyrate."

Jean danced to a pounding beat. Her breasts jiggled delightfully as she swung her hips. Garrett hit the button twice and held it down. Jean groaned as she struggled to keep her feet. She held on to the bars tight as her body twisted about. Her pussy juices were gushing down her legs. The guys went wild.

At the end of the song, Garrett released the button. He said to his guests, "OK, guys have fun. Don't neglect the open bar. I am going to talk to each one of you individually while the rest of you play."

Jean watched Garrett's back as he walked off. He was the only one with any control over the drug-fueled crowd of horny men. The men pressed against the cage trying to touch her naked body. They shouted suggestive remarks about what they would do if they got her. All of them wanted to fuck her. The Dexedrine made her heart pound. Jean quivered with a strange excitement as she was aroused by the lust of the frenzied mob.

Ithaca was a small town and she saw several people she recognized. There was the skinny kid Danny. There was Coleen's loser boyfriend Scott. The bartender from the Salty Dog who she had flirted with was at the party as well. Even the guy who she had given her virginity after the high school prom was there. Of course her brother, Robert, was in the crowd. Her only protection was her mask, some paint on her naked body and the bars that kept them from ravishing her. As another song blasted from the speakers, Jean began to dance.

One of the men pushed the button and Jean jumped. The man laughed and hit it again. He yelled, "The girl must be wearing a vibrator in her pussy."

Robert pushed the man aside and yelled, "Garrett hit the button twice. I think it controls the intensity."

Her brother hit the button twice and held it. Jean moaned with the intensity of the vibrations. She stared at her brother as her body writhed under the constant stimulation. When the song ended her brother released the button.

As the next song started, he hit the button three times in a row before holding it. Jean shrieked as the eggs shook against her G-spot. She managed to hold onto the bars as she slid to her knees. Now she was too close to the door and several hands found her body. Men were grabbing her breasts and twisting her nipples. Her brother released the button and Jean jumped to the back of the cage. She held onto the cage and gasped for breath. Her thighs glistened from her pussy juice.

One of the guests yelled, "Damn I want to fuck her now."

Danny yelled, "Hell, I fucked her in Cascadilla Creek the other night. She is a great piece of meat."

Robert yelled, "I fucked her from behind while she sucked off Garrett. Damn that was the best piece of ass I ever had. I think I am in love. I want marry this pussy cat."

Jean stared at her brother. Her heart was pounding. She was excited by the men. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked hard. She wanted her brother's beautiful cock in her now. Jean tried to dance to the music, but someone always hit the button. Her movements were more writhing than dancing. Periodically Henry brought her fruit punch to drink. It seemed to pick her up and give her the energy to carry on.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
1...34567...9