Jean Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean replied, "The photograph at the hair saloon looked better. I'll just have to hide away until it grows back."

Jean's mom frowned, "I like the dress, but I hope you wear a bra if you wear it outside of the house. I can see your nipples through the cloth. Really this whole burn the bra movement has gone too far!"

Jean ignored her mom and asked, "Did you have any excitement in Las Vegas?"

Jean's mother looked away as she said, "Nothing much to talk about."

Jean knew her mother. She would have to sit her down over some wine to get the details. Her mom was hiding something interesting.

Jean's mom said, "How about you, did you have any fun?"

"Well, I ran into Coleen. She's working at Rothschild's department Store. We got together last weekend. Her boyfriend is infuriating. "

Always the teacher, her mom said, "I always liked Coleen. I think she could have done better if she had studied harder and applied herself."

"Jean said, "Oh and I got to spend some quality time with Rob. He got his first flight into New York City. I think he will be home this weekend."

Jean's mom said, "I'm always happy when the two of you get together. I wish you had been closer together in age. I think it would have been good for you to have someone to play with."

"Well, I loved getting together with Rob and we managed to play around some. It was the best part of the week."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
1...456789