Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After our graduation ceremony two days later, my mom drove me to Chicago to care for my sick aunt for the summer. I also spent the summer after my first year of college hiding at my aunts. Late in my second year, I dropped out of Wisconsin University because I couldn't focus on my studies.

"I had a job at the hospital when I met you. I thought that I was safe taking classes at Cornell. My mistake tonight was coming to College Town after classes let out. Townies aren't welcome in the bars on the hill when the Cornell students are here. How was I to know he'd bring his employees to The Palms tonight to celebrate winning a big contract? Running into Randy tonight was a one-in-a-million mistake. When his guys in the van saw me, I knew they would tell Randy. Sooner or later, if I don't leave town, he will fulfill his threat to have me gang raped."

"I saw his friends going to The Palm, and I knew Randy was probably inside. Throughout dinner, I thought about how badly I screwed up in high school. Randy had good reason to hate me. After drinking a lot of wine at Johnny O's, I decided to confront his terrible threat.

Jean spoke with words slurred from too much alcohol, and she was still shaking from Randy's assault on her pussy, but her words were chilling. "I thought I could apologize, but he's angrier than ever. Randy says I ruined his life. He claims every woman in the county knows of his failure."

Jean hiccuped again and reached for her mug, which Jacob quickly refilled. She gulped her beer and whispered, "Randy invited us to join his construction crew for a private party at his place. He said they have beer, weed, and a new batch of lightly cut cocaine. It would be best to go to his party and get it over with. I can't run forever. Maybe I won't get hurt if you and Jacob are there."

I was exploding with rage. "I'm pretty sure I know what fucking Randy and his rough friends want, and there is no way on Earth I'll stand by and watch that happen."

Jean closed her eyes and shivered. I couldn't believe she was considering surrendering herself to a bunch of sadistic bastards.

I'd forgotten Jacob was listening and was surprised when he said, "Jesus, Jean, you can't be serious. Please tell me you won't let six drunken assholes rape you."

Jean snorted. "Six drunken assholes? Besides the guys at his table, there are four other tables around the dance floor packed with Randy's employees. Several were in our class and signed Randy's promise in my yearbook. Jacob, didn't you hear their talk of rape when you were spinning me around, flashing my panties?"

Jacob looked like he'd been punched in the gut. "Oh God, Jean, I focused on dancing too much to listen to their catcalls. I'm sorry."

"Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe I'll even get to have a couple of orgasms. Every girl I know has a rape fantasy. After reading what they wrote in my yearbook, I started having nightmares about being gang raped. I'd wake up sweaty and aroused. I've been having the same erotic dream ever since high school. The only way I can get back to sleep is to masturbate. Steve, I'm surprised that I haven't awakened you."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Screw Randy. He's a sick motherfucker. There's no way I'll let the woman I love get raped by a bunch of fucking assholes."

I wasn't sure how Jean would take my answer, but I realized it was the right decision when she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. "I love you too, Steve."

The bartender rang the bell for the last call. Jean ran up to the bar and returned with another tray of tequila shots. I have no idea how we managed to down the shots and finish the nearly full pitcher of beer we had left. When we staggered out of the bar, we were all seriously inebriated.

David and Tiffany said goodnight and headed to their nearby apartment. Jacob had walked, so I offered him a lift since he lived across the street from my place. The three of us headed to my car.

That was when I noticed we were being followed by Randy and a large mob of his drunken friends. Unfortunately, the three of us were no more sober than the muscular construction workers following us. I told my companions to run, but Jean was wearing high heels and stopped to take them off. The lead pursuer was almost on us when she started running barefoot. Damn, she was fast. I could barely keep up with her. Fortunately, the power running back and his friends had gained several pounds since high school. We beat our stumbling pursuers to the car by maybe twenty feet.

As Jean got to the passenger side door, she asked, "Steve, why is your gas cap open?"

I replied as I stuck the key in the ignition. "I have no idea, Jean. I just filled it this morning. I know it was closed when I picked you up."

When I turned the key, I gave it too much gas and flooded the carburetor. The rowdy drunks quickly surrounded us and began cursing when they found the doors locked. They started rocking the car violently and pounding on the roof. One of the ugliest men I'd ever seen was banging his fists on my window and screaming filthy curses. I tried starting the car again, but in my fright, I'd forgotten my driver's education lesson on dealing with a flooded engine.

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, Randy arrived and took charge. "Mike, bring me a big rock. I will get this stupid cunt if I have to break every window in this little fucker's car."

Jean shrieked when Randy hit her window with a fist-sized rock. The safety glass was crazed but held. The third blow sprayed shards of glass all over the front seat. I knew we were fucked when the muscular running back opened the door and grabbed my screaming girlfriend.

12