All Comments on 'Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 02'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
majapromajapro2 months ago

you leave me hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife is a flaming exhibitionist who loves showing off her tits & cunt, especially when she's drunk. One night we were in a bar & as usual she was showing off the merchandise. A group pf men talked her into coming back to a house they shared. They danced with her then slowly starting stripping her until she was stark naked. One of them asked her if she knew I was a homosexual. Then they stripped me & made me kneel & suck them all off. I did & to my surprise, loved it to the point i've become an avid cock sucker. I suck strangers off several nights a week. I've since become a popular member of a gay bath house & spa. To date, i've serviced well over 50 or more men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi! You are my one of my favourite writer, and i am looking forward for continues. But i am still at a loss or puzzle and don't understand the motivation of main characters. It seems like alcohol makes decisions, and i am confuse in my feeling to main male character, as if i chose wrong tag for story, but i double-checked the tags for this story, they are standard for you. I hope the third part will put everything in its place. And thank you for your great work!

loericsloerics27 days agoAuthor

Motivation is always a problem when writing erotica, where the author's goal is to get the characters naked and in bed as quickly as possible. I try to provide believable characters reacting to events often beyond their control. In this story, Jean is haunted by an innocent mistake she made in high school when she was a popular cheerleader.

In my Jean series, Steve is a naive narrator who is deeply in love with Jean despite her unpredictable behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
958 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES