All Comments on 'Jean Returns'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Transvestite and loving wives?

What have any of these fetishes and transvestite have to do with loving wives stories? Sick story for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

I was glad to see the latest version of your story, and can hardly wait for the next. Dudleydoit2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sucks

u might have a more appreciative audience in the proper catagory - here its just pissing off the normal people.

Perhaps you will learn or use your talent in a theme that most will respect and like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cuckster for 24 Years and Proud of It ????

Gollee little wimpet 24 years almost a 1/4 century of weak spineless and helplessness of being almost a man. Must make you proud to be in your pink slippers and apron. Pictures please asap. We need something to barf over or on as it were.

You realize that each offering like this wil cause these and other negative comments by the real men and women readers who cannot fathom how squallid your life is.

It really is not to late to get some help and a real life - this one really isn't a dress rehersal you know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wrong category

should be in Trans/Cross. could also be in Gay for he certainly likes cock in the ass. can even be in Fetish.

just because they are married, that doesnt mean it have to be in "Loving Wives".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

Agree that it is in the wrong category. My "sorry" was for my comment that the first segment ended too soon. This was a great, strange story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I have to agree with a commenter...24 years of being a spineless, nutless, dickless, hopeless cuckhold and you're proud of it?? Honestly, I had no idea that anyone could have that little self respect or dignity, let alone respect for marraige and their "loving" spouse. I'd usually recommend some serious counselling, but three NY counsellors, hypno therapy and a shitpot of drugs wouldn't even touch what you have. I really didn't plan on dumping on you, the author, but I'm overwhelmed with contempt and loathing for a person so devoid of the finer points of humanity. You, sir, are the wart on the rectum of life...you have nothing of worth to offer in any forum, and it'll be a great day when you no longer infect any monitor with your diarrheal discharge of pathetic bullshit! Er...lest I seem unfair, I include your "loving wife" in the same category as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

he deepthroats the fat cock, cornhole gets buggered, betrayed!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
understandable

good story. be careful where you go from here, depending on how you value your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is this ?

As bad as the first part, not great, not good, in fact worse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she can fuck around but not him she is just a whore he is a fool move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

yes another hubby you write about that you have taken the balls away from give him some and throw the bitch out and kick franks ass

johsunjohsunalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Thanks for writing. I think I read this a long time ago, when I was an anon. I still like it.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
This is part 3 of a 4-part story; poor titles make that not obvious

Winning Strategy 2006 02 13

Dressing Up For Jean 2006 02 13

Jean Returns 2006 03 04

Cream Pie Loving Switch Hitter 2006 03 13

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Hot hot hot role reversal going on, sort of.

I like it, still like it.

Hot stuff there.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Writer proves the case that most cucks are bi/gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet more gay trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous