Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 06

Story Info
Jean’s Downfall.
12.5k words
4.28
6.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean's Wounded Warrior Project

Chapter 6 Jean's Downfall

I dedicate this story to all the brave men and women in uniform who have served this country.

Warning: I wanted to post this chapter in the category "First Time,' but 'Nonconsent / Reluctance' beats 'First Time.' This chapter also contains heavy elements of 'Incest / Taboo,' "Interracial,' 'Loving Wifes,' and even a little 'BDSM.' If you don't like dark stories, I suggest you avoid this one.

This story takes place in the late 1960s.

#

The next time I attempted to phone Robert, they transferred my call to the ICU. I was put on hold and left to worry. While waiting, I thought it weirdly inappropriate that the hospital's music was James Taylor's 'I've seen fire, and I've seen rain.'

I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend

But I always thought that I'd see you again

I'd become addicted to Robert's stories about my wife when she was barely an adult, so I hoped I would see him again. Waiting on hold gave me plenty of time to pray for his recovery.

Finally, a nurse answered. "Hello, ICU. How can I help you?"

"I'm trying to reach Robert Williams, and they transferred my call to you. What's going on?"

"Are you a relative?"

"Robert is my brother-in-law. Is he all right?"

"Corporal Williams collapsed yesterday evening and had emergency surgery for an intracerebral hemorrhage. The surgeon successfully halted the bleeding after he removed several pieces of shrapnel and bone fragments that had migrated. He is currently in a medically induced coma. I'm sorry, but we won't know his mental condition until he regains consciousness."

"Oh dear God. Does his mother know?"

"She's at his bedside. Unfortunately, there are no phones in the ICU rooms. Do you want me to ask her to call you?"

"Can you ask her to call this evening? Robert's sister will be home after six."

"I'm sorry that I don't have better news. All we can do now is pray. You can call again in a couple of days. Now, I have to get back to my patients.

For once, Jean got home from work early. She was devastated by the news and didn't wait for her mother to call. I fixed her a strong drink while she called the Army hospital and waited on hold. The ICU nurse gave her the same information that she'd given me.

After my wife got off the phone, I asked if she wanted to fly back to the hospital in California. Jean shook her head.

"It wouldn't be fair to my elderly patients to bring in a substitute. A couple of them are close to the end, and we have established a bond. Besides, there's nothing I can do for Robbie while he's in a coma that my mom can't do."

I was happy with my wife's decision. Our relationship was tense enough without Jean returning to the hospital where she'd met Derek. The truth was that I still didn't trust her despite her promise that her affair with the wounded warrior had been a mistake that would never happen again.

Calling cross country is always tricky because of the time difference, and it didn't help that Jean's mom was under intense stress. She made the classic mistake of calling at six her time. Jean was on her third vodka tonic when she answered her mom's call a little after nine East Coast time.

We shared the headset while my mother-in-law repeated what the nurse had said about Robert's condition. I let my wife have the phone while she spent the next half hour consoling her mom.

The following week was hell for my wife. It was obvious that she loved her brother deeply. Her relationship with him was much closer than mine with my sisters. Her affection for him tore at my heartstrings, but it provided one more piece of evidence that Robert's stories might be true.

I also took his illness hard. During our lengthy phone calls, I'd developed a friendship with the man I'd barely known. I tried to convince myself it was genuine affection and not a selfish desire to hear the rest of his tales about the woman I thought I knew.

Robert was in a coma for close to a week and stayed in the ICU for another couple of weeks. It gave Jean and me something safe to talk about and provided me time to reflect on our marriage. Could we save it? Did I even want to continue living with someone I couldn't trust? Still, I put off talking to my wife, and the longer I did, the harder it was to bring up the painful subject of my wife's adultery.

Somehow, Jean thought her brief explanation about her relationship with Derek had ended the discussion. In her professional opinion, she had done what any psychologist would do to prevent a patient from committing suicide. My pain should have been obvious, but I guess even psychologists can be blind to what is under their noses.

I also had been dealing with gut-wrenching guilt since I had watched my wife's seduction from hiding. I could have put a stop to it at any point. However, I had been so aroused watching Derek intimately dancing with my wife and slowly striping her naked that I kept putting off my protest until it was too late. Even then, watching the powerful black soldier fucking my wife had been the most breathtaking sexual act I had ever observed. The massive load of cum I unleashed on the balcony was proof of my betrayal.

At least I didn't have to worry that Derek had impregnated my wife. Jean had gotten her period ten days after she returned from Fort Drum. It was hard to believe the big black soldier hadn't knocked her up. If I'd been thinking straight, I would have been concerned about our chances of conceiving a baby together.

However, his failure hadn't eliminated the elephant in the room. I didn't know if my wife was in love with her wounded warrior. I knew she had strong feelings for him, but hopefully, that was just her attachment to a patient she was treating. I didn't need to see a psychologist to realize I had trust issues.

Jean came home late every night and talked to her mother about Robert's condition while picking at the dinner I'd prepared. Her hour-long phone calls left little time for us to discuss our issues.

It was nearly a month before I talked to Robert again. His brain hemorrhage had caused additional damage to those areas of the brain, affecting motor control. He had to begin physical therapy all over again. His speech was slightly slurred when we greeted each other. I was relieved to find his memory appeared intact, and after my brief reminder, he plunged back into his tale where he had left off.

#

Jean screamed, " Robert, no! Oh God, no."

My friends and I stared at my sister as she reacted to my revelation that her superpower was sucking cock. I saw her beautiful face contorted in anger and her body trembling with a flood of hormones. Boy, was she pissed at me. She never called me Robert unless she was furious. The tension in the room was as nakedly obvious as my sister's gorgeous bare breasts. James handed her a joint. It seemed to be my San Francisco friend's answer to everything. Jean took a couple of slow deep hits of the adulterated joint while she glared at me.

My sister was worried about her reputation, but I'd been careful not to reveal that I was the one whose cock she'd been sucking. When no one called her a slut and the sky didn't fall, she began to calm down a little.

Joey said, "I'd gladly accept a blow job in place of the lap dance she cheated me out of."

My sister took a third hit and turned her angry eyes on Joey. I felt relieved not to be the center of attention. After glaring at my Italian friend for a minute, my sister turned and smiled at James.

"Jim, can you hand me the bottle?"

There was only an inch of whiskey left in the bottle James handed her. I watched my sister tilt her head back and drain the cheap whiskey. She gave the empty bottle to James and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Fine, I'll do it, but if anyone talks about it outside this room, I'll rip off their balls and stuff them down your throat."

Everyone promised to keep it quiet. Jean asked them to move the coffee table. She told Joey to take off his boxers while she changed the music to Little Richard's cover of "Blueberry Hill." Jean knelt between the Italian's wide-spread thighs as the slow song began to play. It was one of my sister's favorites.

"I found my thrill

On Blueberry Hill..."

I found it strangely exciting to watch my sister's performance. I knew her technique well. She grabbed his already hard cock with two hands and gave it a few tugs. She blew on the fat head that barely protruded above her tiny hands. I could tell my cock was a good inch longer than Joey's by how much my sister's hands left exposed. However, my friend could brag about how much fatter his Italian dick was than mine.

It didn't take long for her to milk a drop of pre-cum from Joey's quivering cock. She smeared it around the tip while looking up into his eyes. My friend arched his back and groaned. He was desperate for Jean to wrap her mouth around his straining cock. If I believed his stories, this wasn't his first blow job. However, it was probably the first one he didn't have to buy.

My sister leaned closer and licked the cum-coated tip. I knew she didn't like the taste of cum. She only did it for Joey because I'd told her how much I enjoyed it when she did that trick for me. She licked up and down his cock for the rest of the song. When the record repeated, she began licking his balls. She sucked one into her mouth and rolled it around while she twisted her hands gently around his cock in opposite directions. She repeated the maneuver on his other nut.

When the song repeated for the third time, she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock. I knew from experience that her tongue was swirling around the fat mushroom head. She removed her top hand from his cock and cupped his balls. My sister's head began slowly bobbing up and down the exposed tip of my friend's fat cock.

Thad was too impatient to sit back and watch while he stroked his big black cock. Damn, from what I could see, that monster was a good two inches longer than mine and even fatter than Joey's. My black friend couldn't resist caressing my sister's ass cheek. Who could blame him? My sister's vigorous lap dance had caused the back of her thong to become wedged in her butt crack. Too much curvy pink flesh was exposed for the big black running back to resist.

"Damnation, this is the sweetest honky ass I've ever seen. It's perfect except for this little 'L' shaped scar."

When we were little, we'd been playing by a creek next to our family's campsite. She was chasing me after I teased her about being a dumb, skinny tomboy. She slipped on a wet rock and landed hard on her butt. She looked stunned for a moment before she began crying. When our dad picked her up, he discovered she'd landed on some idiot's broken beer bottle. It took three stitches. Fortunately, the scar wasn't visible even when she wore a bikini at the swimming pool.

Thad bent closer to examine the scar. It was too much for my sister when he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. She pulled her lips from Joey's cock and turned to yell at my eager black friend. She looked shocked when she saw Thad's monstrous black erection.

After a moment of stunned silence, she growled, "Keep your hands off my ass, or you'll lose your turn. Just for being a jerk, you have to wait until last. James is up next."

My sister paused with her eyes focused on Thad's cock. The bastard grinned. He peeled back his foreskin and gave his uncircumcised cock a couple of firm strokes.

"Jesus H. Christ! Keep that ugly thing away from me. I don't ever want to see it again. I promise you'll never get a blow job from this lady. My mouth isn't big enough for horse cocks."

Thad sat back and took a swig of whiskey from a fresh bottle. My sister turned her attention back to Joey's neglected cock. I think the sight of Thad's big black cock must have aroused her. She moved her hand from Joey's balls and slid it down the front of her thong. Her hips jerked, and I heard her moan on Joey's cock. I could smell her arousal as she rubbed one out while sucking Joey's sausage.

My black friend ignored my sister's warning and encouraged James to take liberties with her while she was distracted. "James, it's your turn next. You can caress the slut if you want. Come on. She said we could touch her anywhere except on her panties. If you're a gentleman, you'll make sure she enjoys herself. It's not fair that she pleasures Joey and gets nothing in return. I know you want to feel the soft flesh of her inner thighs."

I watched James tentatively slip his hand between my sister's legs. He gently caressed the soft flesh. His eyes looked wild, and his hand trembled as he slipped it higher and higher. My sister moaned around Joey's cock when the top of James' hand brushed against my sister's bunched thong. Maybe it was the drugs that made him go slow. I thought it was more likely it was because he was a virgin. He was too hesitant for Thad.

"Come on, man. You know the horny bitch wants it. She's been begging for it all night. She came out dressed in slutty, see-through baby dolls that did nothing to hide her skimpy red underwear. She acts innocent, but getting her down to a thong was so easy I know that she's not a virgin. Hell, look at her fingering herself. Go on, touch the slut's pussy. I'll bet it's wet and in need of a hard cock."

My mouth wasn't working right. It felt heavy and stuffed with dry stones. Somehow, I managed to utter a protest.

"Come on, Thad. Show Jean some respect. That's my little sister that you're insulting. If you don't stop, I'll...."

Thad laughed. "Or what, numbnuts? You can't even get your wasted ass out of the chair. Come on. You don't want to spoil your sister's fun. Look at the horny slut gobble Joey's dick while she rubs one out. Just relax and watch a real stud make your sister happy."

Thad made his point by slapping my sister's ass half a dozen times. As I remembered, Jean had been spanked only once since our asshole father left us. I expected a protest, but she seemed to be aroused by the swats that were hard enough to leave splotchy red marks on her quivering ass cheeks. She responded by sucking faster on Joey's cock and moaning while rubbing her pussy harder.

Thad pulled the wet crotch of my sister's lacy red panties aside, exposing the pink folds of her pussy to everyone. It took me a moment to realize what looked different. My sister had shaved her sweet pussy. I felt like crying. I knew she had expected us to be alone tonight. My loving sister had done it for me. Instead, I watched helplessly as my black friend cupped her hairless mound and massaged the tender flesh.

Thad said, "Come on, James. She's wet and begging to be fucked. Help me get her panties off."

James and our big black friend grabbed the sides of her lacy red thong and started to pull them down her thighs. My sister squealed. She stopped masturbating and quickly grabbed the waistband. Thad seemed annoyed when she tried to pull the frilly red thong back up. He began spanking her again. These weren't playful swats. This time, her ass was naked, and he struck her quivering ass cheeks hard. His big black hand hit her sweaty ass with loud smacks that sounded like firecrackers. She pulled her face off of Joey's saliva-coated cock and wailed. Despite her painful whipping, my sister's grip on her panties tightened.

My sister yelled at the assholes. I couldn't believe her language. The pain Thad was inflicting must have been intense. "Motherfucker, get your hands off my fucking panties. I'm not a whore, and I'm not going to fuck a bunch of morons. I'm saving myself for someone special."

Thad said, "Bullshit. You're just a dumb fucking cunt begging for cock. No matter how much you try to fool yourself, I can see how much you want it."

Thad finished with a couple of harder swats before grabbing her bright red ass cheeks and prying them apart. From my position on the side and behind her, I could see her swollen pussy dripping nectar down her thighs.

My sister was sobbing. "Please, I'm not some cheap whore. I'm Robert's sister. I'm your friend's sister. Please don't fuck me."

Thad laughed, "Ok, maybe you're not a whore, but we all can see that you're a horny slut who's been flirting and taunting us all night. Now it's time to pay the piper."

I was glad he'd stopped beating my poor sister's ass. I wasn't happy when he pried her fingers from the waistband and bent her left arm behind her back. Before he managed to work her wet panties halfway down her long thighs, Jean let go of Joey's cock and used her freed hand to grab her waistband. She tugged the flimsy panties back over her ass.

Thad said, "Fuck this."

He grabbed her right arm and shoved it up her back to join her other arm.

"Joey, do something useful. Hold her arms."

Joey wrapped a hand around my sister's wrists and held her firmly. She looked scared for the first time tonight. Her face was buried in the Italian's crotch, and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Robbie, please help me."

I whispered, "Oh God, sis, I can't move. My legs and arms don't work."

My sister didn't like being restrained and let Joey have an earful.

"Joey, stop him. I didn't say anyone could remove my panties. No one will get a blow job if Thad doesn't stop being an asshole."

By this time, Thad and James had my sister's panties halfway down her thighs. She resisted by spreading her knees, but it was a sorry defense. My big black friend countered by reaching between her spread thighs and caressing her engorged mound. My sister screamed and snapped her legs together. James pulled her wet panties to her knees as she screamed obscenities at her attackers. Thad got annoyed at my sister's yelling.

"Joey, if you want the blow job, you won fair and square, then you need to control the bitch. Wrap her ponytail around your hand and shove her filthy mouth back on your dick. I'm tired of hearing her cursing."

I watched Joey wrap Jean's long black ponytail tightly around his hand like a rodeo cowboy preparing to bareback ride a bronc. His hand was tight against the back of her head when he shoved my sister's mouth down on his erection. She was still hollering when his cock hit the back of her mouth and stopped her protests.

"Aaaaaah, gak, gak, gak...."

Joey began slamming her mouth down hard on his cock. Without a hand to control the depth of his thrusts, my sister took the Italian's fat cock to the base. Luckily, his fat member was only a little over average in length. Still, when he shoved her nose into his dark pubic hair and ground his crotch against her tear-stained face, I saw her throat bulge with his thick Italian cock.

Thad said, "Good work, Joey. Just make sure you let her take a breath now and then."

James and Thad turned their attention back to my sister's panties, hanging around her knees. I watched my two overly excited friends lift her body enough to peel her red panties down her calves. Thad pressed the skimpy piece of satin to his face and smiled at me.

"Damn, your sister's wet pussy smells sweet. She's dying for some hard black cock. Look how aroused she is."

Thad held her panties over my sister's ass and squeezed. Sweat mixed with my sister's sweet nectar poured down the crack between her pale ass cheeks and ran down her thighs. He wadded up her thong and flung it at me. It hit me in my chest with a wet smack, and my nostrils flared at the scent of my sister's arousal. The smug black bastard couldn't resist celebrating his dominance over my sister by slapping her wet ass with a series of loud hard smacks.

My sister's ass cheeks were still quivering from the rain of blows when he reached down and yanked her knees apart. Jean was fighting every step of my friend's assault, but now everyone's eyes feasted on her bald flowering pussy. The nectar running down her quivering thighs betrayed her intense arousal.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers