Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thad turned his eyes back to the full moons of my sister's gleaming white buttocks, protruding full and round, covered with a patchwork of angry red hand prints from the dozens of blows the bastard had rained down on her tender flesh. He licked his lips in anticipation of the voluptuous feast spread in servile anguish before him.

I couldn't believe the transformation in my friend. The Thad I knew had always been a polite southern gentleman. The adulterated weed had turned him into a hungry sexual predator.

My big black friend hissed between clenched teeth, "Now this little cock tease is going to get some nigger dick. This fucking slut has been begging for it all night."

My sister's reaction to Thad's harsh words was constrained by Joey's fat cock buried in her throat and his hand firmly wrapped around her arms. All she could do was whimper pitifully around Joey's hard cock. Fortunately, she didn't see the big black stud remove his boxers. Damn, the motherfucker had a big dick. He proudly gave it a couple of strokes before kneeling between my sister's widespread thighs.

Thad's threat wasn't the only reason for my sister's distress. My Italian friend was watching Thad so intently he had forgotten to let my sister take a breath. She could only gurgle with Joey's cock buried in her throat. I got scared when she began choking and thrashing around. Before I could cry out, Thad yelled at Joey.

"God damn it! Hold the bitch still, and for Christ's sake, let her take a breath."

Joey jerked my sister's head back quickly, and she gasped for breath with only the head of his cock in her mouth. Thad's gaze returned to the tantalizing crevice that separated the full cheeks of her soft young behind. He pried her trembling ass cheeks apart with his thumbs and began kneading and stretching the unprotected twin mounds of her buttocks. He pressed the tip of his thumb against her anus and prodded the opening of the forbidden passage. My sister managed to jerk her head off Joey's cock as she felt his thumb penetrate her ass.

She screamed out her futile protest as the breeze from the fan rushed between her spread ass cheeks and caressed her dripping wet pussy. The cool air brought her drug-dazed brain to a panicked awareness of her plight. She soon would lose her virginity if someone didn't come to her aid. She struggled against Joey's firm grasp holding her arms helpless behind her back. Her body twisted in a frantic but hopeless dance.

My sister screamed through her tears of shame and humiliation. "Oh God, no, please, please stop. You don't understand. You can't fuck me. Please. You can't."

"For fuck sake, Joey, I didn't say to let her go. Keep the bitch quiet. I'm tired of her protests of innocence. Stick your damn cock back down her throat."

My sister fought Joey as he struggled to get his cock back in her mouth. She turned to me with tears streaming down her face begging me to save her from what we all knew was inevitable.

"Robbie, help me. I don't want them to fuck me. Please don't let them cum in me. I'm not...."

My sister was still pleading for mercy when Joey crammed his cock back in my struggling sister's mouth.

"Aaaaaah, gak, gak, gak...."

Thad released her right ass cheek and slipped his hand between her spread thighs. She jerked forward when his middle finger thrust between the soft protective folds of the engorged flesh surrounding her vagina. Her body jumped like she had been shocked by a cattle prod. The black bastard laughed and hit her clit again.

"Damn slut loves it when I flick her fucking clit."

Joey quickly crammed her nose against his pubic bone and muted my sister's shrieks.

"Aaaaaah, aaaaaah, uhhhhh..."

Jean jerked and squirmed, but Joey held her captive as Thad ground his rough finger against her tender clit. I couldn't tell if my twin sister was trying to escape the bastard's big black finger in her wet pussy or grind her sensitive nub against the invading digit.

I'd never seen my sister's clit. I only knew clits existed because I'd seen a detailed examination of Frieda's vulva in the German sex education video I'd watched with Joey. Tonight was the first time I'd ever seen a pussy in the flesh. For all I knew, my sister's sex was always engorged, and her inner lips were flowering. Before, when we were alone, I'd seen how she loved rubbing the top of her panty-covered slit against my erection until her panties were soaked, and she screamed as she orgasmed. Until tonight, she had always been the one in control.

Thad continued his assault on my sister's clit until she was within seconds of an intense orgasm. Her back was covered with sweat, and her thighs glistened with fluids flowing out of her engorged pussy. The black bastard laughed. He had no intention of giving her release until he was ready. He pulled his hand away from my desperate twin and sat back on his haunches. He grinned at Joey and James as he licked his fingers wet with my sister's juices.

"This fucking slut is begging for my nigger cock. First, I need to stretch her open a little. Not a lot of women can take my big black cock without some foreplay. I don't want to tear up her pussy the first time I fuck this horny bitch. All of us will fuck this slut again and again until she's our tasty little whore."

Thad slapped my sister's ass a couple of times hard enough to make them quiver.

"Robert, you should be proud. Your little sister has the best ass I've ever seen on a honky."

He struck her ass again and watched her athletic ass quiver.

"Damn it, Joey! Stop staring at me and pay attention to the bitch. Let her catch her breath."

While my sister gasped for air, Thad slipped his hand back between my sister's trembling thighs. His fingertips hit her clit hard a couple of times. My sister managed to shriek with only the head of Joey's cock in her mouth. The Italian quickly silenced her by jamming her mouth down on his erection. Thad had been busy in Jean's velvet pussy searching for his target, and I watched in horror as his fat middle finger strained at the entrance to her vagina.

"God damn, this bitch is tight."

The powerful black kid gave one last firm push with his forearm, and I saw my poor sister's abused body convulse. She screamed on Joey's fat cock as Thad's finger wormed deeper into her now wet and open passageway. I was outraged, but I was helpless. I'd seen the black bastard rip through my twin sister's hymen like it was nothing more than a butterfly's wing.

I cried out one last useless protest as I watched the last of the desperate strength my sister had mustered in her terror fade away. Jean groaned with Joey's cock buried in her throat. Somehow, she endured the sharp pain radiating from the remains of her shattered virginity. Thad's forearm flexed as he thrust his rough finger in a steadily faster rhythm deeper and deeper inside her. She uttered a helpless, muffed groan of shattered acceptance. Every muscle in her twisted, kneeling body had reached the ultimate breaking point, and she could no longer find the strength to even protest against the vile monstrous fondling of her private parts that she had pledged to save for someone special.

Joey had gazed at his black friend's assault on my sister's virginity with such concentration he had once again neglected to let her breathe. When he noticed her struggling in his tight grip, he pulled her head back and yelled at her for failing to suck his cock. Even my mild-mannered Italian friend was affected by the enhanced weed. I couldn't believe the anger in his voice.

"God damn, this slut is worthless. I have to do all the work. Come on. Suck my cock, cunt."

"Aaaaaah, Aaaaaah, Aaaaaah, gak, gak, gak..."

Joey resumed his intermittent attack on my sister's mouth. I realized my best friend was doing everything he could to prolong the blow job he had won from my sister. I remembered him complaining about the women he picked up at the strip club in Brooklyn. The whores he paid good money to for their services all wanted to get him off as fast as possible. Tonight, every time he got close to an orgasm, he pressed my sister's mouth down to the base of his cock and held her there until his arousal was under control. Once again, he paused to recover. His drunken gaze returned to Thad.

My sister groaned as the big black man thrust his finger harder into her tender vagina. Thad's other hand was wrapped tightly around his lust-hardened cock, slowly stroking it in anticipation of driving it deep into my virginal sister. She moaned as she felt the fat finger that had stretched her vagina slip wetly out with a moist sucking sound. She had to know what was next, but all her resistance had been crushed by the brutal spanking and rough fingering of her clit and tight vagina.

Thad grinned as he lifted his finger, dripping with my sister's nectar to his mouth. Before he tasted her sweet juices, he freaked out.

"Jesus Christ! Robert, why didn't you warn me your fucking twin is on the rag? God damn, my finger is covered with your fucking sister's foul, nasty, menstrual blood."

Maybe if I wasn't so angry at Thad's humiliating treatment of my sister, and if I wasn't so fucked up on cheap booze and potent adulterated weed, I would have responded more intelligently. Looking at what I said in hindsight, I realize my stupid response only gave my deranged friends the green light to fuck my sister.

"Asshole, my sister's not having her damn period. You're just a stupid dick who doesn't know the difference between a torn hymen and a woman on her period. A fine doctor, you'll be if you're squeamish about a couple of drops of blood."

Thad stared at me and took a deep breath.

"Your sister's a virgin? Are you sure she's not having her period?"

"My mom tracks both of their periods religiously. She circles the date with a bright red marker on the refrigerator calendar. You can go look for yourself."

Thad headed toward the kitchen sink, and I swear he scrubbed his hands for a good minute. He slapped his thigh and laughed when he finally checked my mom's calendar. Today was Saturday. I knew my mom had circled the Thursday before last. It had been ten days since my mom and sister had started their current cycle.

My black friend walked back into the living room with a predatory smile. James had taken the opportunity to kneel behind my sister and explore her naked body. He had one hand mauling a plump dangling breast, and the other was caressing her ass. Thad looked angry at the skinny San Francisco boy's transgression.

"James, what the fuck?"

James jumped at the rebuke.

"It's not fair. Jean said it was my turn next."

Thad could be a gentleman when he wanted, or maybe he was still feeling queasy about seeing a drop or two of blood. In any case, he seemed happy to let James fuck my sister first.

He sat on the floor next to the threesome and said, "James, you're right. I'm sorry. The slut is all yours. It's probably a good idea to break her in with a smaller cock. Knock yourself out."

James smiled and turned his attention back to my sister, who objected to the boy's plan by whining on Joey's cock that was stuck deep in her throat. James quickly shucked his underwear and gave his cock a couple of strokes. He was so excited. My poor virgin friend was trembling like a newborn colt. He made a couple of quick jabs with his skinny erection but missed his target.

Thad said, "Take it easy, James. You don't want to stick it in her ass, at least not your first time. Feel around and find her pussy. Take your time. The slut's not going anywhere. Once you find her vagina, you can feed your cock in nice and slow."

James' hand explored the smoothly shaved skin around my sister's pussy and the wet gash between her swollen lips. Once again, my naked sister's body jerked when my California friend's skinny fingers brushed across her clit.

Thad laughed at James' startled reaction.

"Congratulations, James, you just found her clit. If you want to be nice to her, give it a good massage. It's what she was rubbing earlier when she was trying to cheat poor Joey. A good frigging will make it easier for her when you stick your dick in her."

My sister reacted by moaning and jerking her hips in a futile attempt to escape the intense pleasure as James rubbed her sensitive clit. Jean's protests were muted by the fat Italian cock plunging down the back of her throat.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh...."

Thad watched my sister closely and stopped James just when my sister was on the edge.

"Ok, James, that's enough stimulation of her clit for now. You have one last thing to do before you ever fuck a horny bitch. Stick a couple of fingers in her pussy and ensure she's good and wet. We can both see that Robert's sister is dripping wet, but it's good practice, and besides, it's fun."

Thad helped James find the entrance to my sister's vagina. It was still open and oozing nectar from being fingered by the black youth. My skinny friend yelled out like he was the first person ever to have found golden treasure in a sunken Spanish galleon.

"I found it! I found her vagina. Damn, it's wet and slippery."

"Good man. Now work your fingers in and out nice and slow. It's the same motion you'll use with your dick."

My sister appeared lost in a sea of lust, alcohol, and weed. An occasional moan escaped her lips. Joey had pulled her mouth back to the head of his cock so she could breathe easily.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh...."

"Oh man, I can't believe how sweet this tight little pussy feels."

"I think that's enough, James. Time to lose your virginity. Give your dick a couple of strokes and stick it in."

James' whole body vibrated as he eagerly fisted his cock. I doubted he would last long. I noticed a drop of pre-cum on the tip before he eased it between my sister's widespread ass cheeks. He used his hand to guide the head of his cock to the entrance of my sister's vagina. My sister jerked her head off Joey's cock and screamed as she awoke from her stupor.

"Oh God, no, no, no!"

Thad began yelling commands as my sister bucked her hips in a frantic attempt to save her virginity. James looked confused. He didn't know how to deal with a moving target.

"Hold her arms tight, Joey. The bitch is fighting it. James, wrap your arm around her hips and hold her still. Just jam it in as soon as you can."

James grabbed my sister around the waist and fought to get her back in position despite her struggling. He held her firmly, his hand wrapped tightly around his lust-hardened cock, guiding it slowly and deliberately between his fingers into the moist pink flanges of her vagina. She lunged forward in a last desperate attempt to escape her fate. Her face contorted in fearsome dread as she felt the bulbous head moving up and down the wide-spread slit of her vagina, searching for his target. Joey forced her mouth back onto his cock. Jean whimpered as she felt the first warm contact against the cringing entrance to her vagina, and the slow, agonizing pressure began. James began pressing lightly but pushed harder when he met resistance. My lust-driven friend ignored her pitiful protest.

"Oooooooooh, nooo!"

He thrust forward again, flexing his skinny buttocks with all his strength until suddenly her vagina yielded its hidden treasure. The tight elastic ring popped open, and the blood-filled head of James' cock slipped wetly inside with a rush that forced a soul-splitting scream out of my twin sister as she lost her virginity to a man she barely knew.

"Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!"

Thad yelled. "Damn it, Joey! Jam your cock down her throat. I'm tired of her phony protests."

Joey cut off her screams by forcing her mouth down on his cock. My Italian friend seemed in a rush to catch up.

"Aaaaaah, Aaaaaah, gak, gak, gak..."

James began vigorously thrusting into my sister's previously untouched vagina. I doubted he would last long at his rapid pace. I was furious with jealousy. I should have been the one to pop my sister's cherry. I wanted to beat the snot out of my three friends. I even felt angry at myself for having lustful thoughts about my once innocent sister. Why the hell had I let them fuck my sister?

Once I smoked the paralyzing joint, there was no way I could have stopped them. My arms and legs were numb. I couldn't even feel my cock proudly waving in the air. It was hard and sticking up out of my boxers. The damn thing had a mind of its own.

My head was also fucked up. I had visions of Heinrich fucking his wife Frieda in the German sex education video. Something bothered me about the movie. There had been a section on preventing pregnancy, and I vaguely remembered my sister reacting poorly to birth control pills. The sex education film discussed alternatives.

The video explained that the rhythm method was a last-resort technique. It took me considerable effort to realize what was bothering me. The doctor in the sex education video had stated a woman was usually at the height of her fertility twelve to fourteen days after the start of her period. He cautioned that sperm could survive for three or four days in a woman's vagina while waiting for an egg. I struggled to do the math. My mom and sister's twenty-nine-day periods were synchronized. Thad had checked the date my mom had circled on the calendar. My sister was on day eleven. Shit, my sister could get pregnant since she wasn't on birth control.

My mouth still worked. My shout was garbled but clear enough to be understood.

"God damn it, James. If you're going to fuck my sister, at least you could wear a condom."

Thad had to grab James by the shoulder to get his attention. The poor guy stopped thrusting his cock into my sister. He looked like a kid who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The big black youth repeated my request. James grabbed his wallet and fumbled for a moment before pulling out his condom. He ripped open the dusty wrapper. I wondered how long he'd carried it around, hoping to get lucky. It was evident that my hippie friend had never used one. Thad had to walk him through the process of rolling it down his skinny erection. Once it was on, he crammed the lubricated condom back into my sister's pussy.

James rushed to catch up with Joey. He picked up his pace and slammed his cock into my sister's abused pussy with increased ferocity. His fingers found her clit and rubbed it with a force that matched his hard fucking.

Joey took his direction from watching James. He increased the pace of his brutal face-fucking of my sister.

"gak, gak, gak...."

They couldn't keep it up for long. Joey and my sister had been on the edge of an orgasm for a long time. Joey shot his load first and filled my sister's mouth with Italian cum. She managed to avoid gagging. A stream of frothy white semen ran down her chin. I wasn't surprised when she refused to swallow.

James kept up his energetic attack on my sister's vagina and tender clit. Her body began trembling, and then she arched her back and came hard on my Californian friend's cock. His eyes bugged out as her vagina squeezed his erection. He managed another ragged thrust and shoved his cock in deep. He held it there and groaned while his balls emptied.

James collapsed on her back, panting hard. Their bodies glistened with sweat. He might have laid there forever, but Thad pulled him off my twin sister. I was shocked when a flood of semen followed James' condom-wrapped cock out of her pussy. The ancient rubber had ripped apart, and my California friend had filled my sister's womb with semen. The wild look in my twin sister's eyes made me wonder if she had felt his warm cum shooting into her fertile womb.

Joey looked at the cum leaking from the corners of my sister's mouth and realized she wasn't going to swallow. He hurried out from under her before she drooled his load onto his limp cock. She rested with her face pressed against the white cushion. Her sore arms were twitching on the couch as circulation slowly returned. My twin sister's vacant eyes were staring in my general direction. I tried to decide just when she had lost control. Maybe it was when I failed to stand up and come to her aid. Most likely, it was when she walked into the kitchen wearing her baby doll pajamas, and I'd invited her to join the party.