Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Joey's thighs out of the way, I could see my sister's generous breasts hanging free and swaying with every ragged breath she took as she gasped for air. I watched a drop of sweat gather on the tip of her hard nipple before dropping to the carpet. Another soon followed it. A viscous glob of James' cum oozed out of her freshly fucked vagina and slid down her trembling thigh. I couldn't believe one of my best friends had fucked my virginal sister in front of me. Worst of all, the God damn condom had failed. It all seemed to be a bad dream. I wanted the nightmare to end. I wanted to be alone with my sister and have her wrap her sweet lips around my cock. My erection was still incredibly stiff and sticking out of my boxers. I thought it strange that I couldn't feel my cock waving in the breeze from the fan.

Thad took James' place between my sister's quivering thighs. The powerful black boy had a hand on the back of her neck, pressing the side of her face against the cushion. His other hand was busy between her thighs, massaging her shaved mons. Her tightly closed mouth was still filled with Joey's cum. I think swallowing cum disgusted her so much that she was willing to hold it in her mouth until the cows came home. I thought it was strange she could tolerate the taste for so long but was repulsed by the thought of quickly swallowing the slimy cum.

She whimpered as one of my black friend's thick fingers penetrated her recently fucked pussy. She squirmed as he explored the depths of her defiled cum-filled vagina with a finger as thick as James' skinny cock. She seemed to enjoy his finger gently massaging the tender inner walls of her vagina. As her hips began to rock back and forth to meet the black finger thrusting into her core, I heard her moan through her clenched teeth.

"Uhhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh...."

Thad pulled his finger from my sister's pussy and inspected the frothy fluids for any signs of blood. My black friend seemed satisfied, so he pressed two massive fingers against the opening to her vagina. He grunted as he jammed them past the tight entrance to paradise. My sister's eyes flew open. She struggled against Thad's firm grip on her slender neck. Her mouth grimaced in pain, but somehow she kept her lips pressed together. I watched the thick black fingers slide into the depths of her pussy. The two fingers together were a little wider than Thad's erection.

My sister's eyes were wide open and fixed on me as Thad worked on stretching her vagina. They looked like the eyes of a wild animal ensnared in a trap. It looked like she was pleading to be rescued or put out of her misery. Her breathing became heavy and erratic. She had to know what was coming.

Thad pulled his fingers from my sister's pussy and wiped a glob of James' cum on my mom's new white couch. I watched him give his coal-black cock a few slow strokes before guiding the monster between her wide-spread thighs. She squealed in protest and her body twisted in a vain attempt to escape as he sawed his cock between her engorged pussy lips. When her body began jerking, I knew Thad's cock was hitting her protruding clit. The black bastard put more of his weight on her neck to control her convulsions. Her hands clawed at the seat cushions as if she could burrow through the couch.

I recognized her wild jerking from all the times my beautiful sister had given me a lap dance. For her, the dance's climax was when she rotated her hips to slide the top of her moist panty-covered slit back and forth over my erection. She would always shriek, and her body jerked spasmodically when her clit grated along the length of my erection. Now with her mouth full of Joey's cum, her shrieks were muted.

"Mummm, Mummm, uhhhhh...."

By the time Thad pulled his hard black cock from between my sister's quivering thighs, he had shoved her close to the edge of an intense orgasm. His monstrous cock glistened with my sister's nectar. He gave his erection a couple of quick strokes to lubricate his cock with her fluids. He jammed a thumb between her ass cheeks and pried her open with his muscular fingers gripping the flair of her hips. My twin sister groaned when he pressed the fat mushroom head against the opening of her sloppy vagina.

My sister's eyes were wide with fear. She knew what was going to happen and was powerless to stop it. James had just fucked her virgin pussy with his long skinny cock, which had been painful enough. Earlier she had caught a glimpse of Thad's monstrous black cock and was terrified it would rip her apart.

Thad pressed hard and grunted a couple of times. My sister rose to her knees and shrieked when the black tip of Thad's monstrous cock popped inside her vagina. As she screamed, she sprayed half of Joey's sticky cum out of her mouth onto my mom's couch. The other half ran down her chin and streamed over her heaving breasts.

Thad laughed and used her generous breasts to pull her shaking body against his chest. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh while my sister wailed. His fingers found her nipples, and he began cruelly pinching and twisting them to distract her from the burning cock invading the entrance to her straining pussy. He dropped a hand to the top of her sex and began strumming his fingertips across her clit.

"Aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..."

My sister was highly aroused, and Thad generously pushed her over the edge. My sister screamed as she orgasmed hard. Her body twisted around the hard cock skewering her tender pussy.

He gave her a moment to recover before shoving her face back onto the soiled couch. She grabbed the back of the seat cushion and tried to push herself back up. Thad just leaned forward and pressed harder on her shoulders. My sister stopped struggling. Her ragged breathing suggested the pain had eased a little. Her muffled whimpers were good enough for Thad to resume his assault. With only the head of his cock firmly lodged in my sister's vagina, the big black youth showed us why he had been nicknamed the woodpecker by the Mexican gardener's daughter.

Thad's cock jackhammered into her pussy with four quick hard taps. My sister arched her back and shrieked with each firm thrust. Her hands tore at the cushions. I think a woodpecker stops to allow its brain to stop rattling around in its head. My black friend paused to let my sister adjust to another inch of fat black cock burrowing into her tight pussy.

After his first series of thrusts, Thad still had nearly six or seven inches of thick black cock exposed. He rested for maybe a quarter of a minute before hitting her with another series of four fast hard thrusts. Her pitiful screams were brutal to take. Once again, I tried to get up. If anything, my body was even less responsive. I couldn't even squeak out a protest. The only parts of my body that worked were my eyes and my mindless cock, which was numb but erect. I couldn't stop watching Thad as he slowly drilled his damn black cock into my sister with his woodpecker thrusts. The erotic vision went straight to my cock.

Thad got annoyed at my sister's wailing. He began slapping my sister's already abused ass cheeks and yelling at her when he wasn't trying to ram his cock deeper into my sister's straining pussy.

"God damn it. Stop bitching and relax your pussy. I know you can take it, cunt. You need to help me. I'm not trying to hurt you."

It took a long time, but Thad's wiry black pubic hair was finally pressed against my sister's clean-shaven pussy. His hands gripped her hips holding her impaled on his massive shaft. My sister's face was wet with tears. Her cheek was pressed against a couch cushion soaked with a mixture of her tears and Joey's cum.

Thad took his hand from her neck and grasped her other ass cheek. My sister pushed up on her forearms and gasped for air. Her eyes were still wild. Her French braid had come unfastened, and her dark hair was plastered to her wet cheeks.

She groaned as Thad slowly pulled his cock out until only the tip remained inside. He paused for a moment before slipping the whole fucking thing back in one slow motion. The black kid began slowly fucking my sister with long thrusts. She shrieked every time Thad slapped her ass cheeks and rammed his cum covered cock deep into her womb. He repeated the move faster with more power. After several thrusts and increasingly more brutal blows to her burning ass cheeks, my sister gritted her teeth and stifled her screams. The black bastard rewarded her by gripping her hips with both hands and fucking her harder.

I watched his crotch smash into my sister's curvy butt with a wet slap. My sister's fingers clawed at the cushion, and she grunted like an animal with each hard thrust. I watched each jarring impact send a shock wave up her body until her heavy breasts shuddered.

Thad slipped a hand around her waist and shoved it between her thighs. He began to stroke her clit in rhythm with his forceful thrusts. After another dozen hard thrusts, my friend strained to hold his black cock deep in my sister's tight pussy. I watched his powerful arm flex as he focused on rubbing my sister's engorged clit. He smiled when her body began trembling. She screamed as an intense orgasm racked her body, and my nostrils flared at the cloying scent of hot, sweaty sex.

Thad began thrusting into my sister again well before she'd recovered from her orgasm. After a series of quick thrusts, he slapped her ass hard.

"Come on, bitch. Move your ass. Do I have to do all the work? Fuck my cock."

He held still and waited. My sister made a tentative motion with her hips. Thad tightened his grip on her waist and rocked her ass back and forth to show what he wanted.

He slapped her ass again and yelled, "Faster, bitch."

My sister moved her hips a little faster. She got the message when he slapped her ass again and yelled at her. She rocked back and forth on her knees, driving her pussy onto his shaft hard. After a few wet slaps, Thad laughed and rammed his hips forward to meet her. His hand found her clit again, and my sister soon began screaming as she came hard. Her movements became ragged for a moment.

Thad yelled. "Come on, slut. Don't quit on me. Fuck my dick. I'm getting close."

Thad had a different idea of being close than I have. His demanding fingers drove my sister to two body-racking orgasms before he succumbed to his mounting passion when she came on his cock for the third time. When the black bastard began shooting his cum into my innocent sister's clenching vagina, I watched him shove my sister's hips against the edge of the couch. He pressed his cum spewing cock deep into her womb. His huge balls were tight against the base of his cock and pulsing as they sprayed a ton of sperm against her cervix. My sister arched her back and wailed. Jean's hands repeatedly squeezed the seat cushion as she felt every hot pulse of potent black seed flood her fertile womb.

Thad collapsed onto my sweet sister's sweaty back. His spent erection was buried in her vagina, blocking his cum from spilling out. The only place left for his sperm to go was forward in a race to find an egg.

It was quiet in the room except for the couple's hard breathing. James and Joey shared a fat joint and listened to the endlessly repeating record. Like mine, their eyes were fixed on Thad and my naked sister. Her overheated body had melted into the couch under the weight of my black friend. I had a flashback to a boring high school science class where we watched a movie describing how dinosaurs had been converted into oil under the relentless pressure of thick heavy layers of earth.

I snapped out of my daydream when Thad rose to his knees and demanded a hit from the joint. He took a couple of long hits while massaging my sister's pale ass cheeks that still bore bright red splotches from the beating he'd given her. After my black friend handed what was left of the joint to James, he turned back to my sister, who appeared to be asleep. Thad gently lifted her onto the couch. I observed him position her on her back with her head on a pillow lying against the armrest. He lifted one trembling foot onto the back of the couch and set her other foot onto the floor, spreading her open. I was treated to the captivating sight of her engorged pussy lips and gaping well fucked vagina.

Thad knelt beside her as his hands stroked the curves of her pale luscious body with one black hand while stroking his cock until it was hard again. My sister's only response was a soft moan as her black lover slid his fingers into her cum filled pussy. He seemed annoyed by my sister's failure to respond with more than a whimper, even when he bit one of her hard nipples.

He turned to James and said, "Hey stud, can you give our sexy little playmate a shotgun? She seems to be fading, and I'm not done fucking the slut."

I wasn't happy to hear that Thad planned to fuck my sister again. I feared he'd ripped up her pussy pretty bad from all her screaming. From where I sat, I had a clear view between her widespread thighs. Her vagina was gaping open, and a steady stream of frothy cum was flowing out and running down her ass cheeks onto our Mom's new couch.

James bent over my sister and turned her face to his. I watched her cheeks bulge as he blew the potent smoke into her lungs. I remembered my heart pounding after only two hits from the intense mixture of weed and amphetamine. James sat back after giving my sister three heavy shotgun blasts.

Thad said, "Give her the rest of the joint. I'm not in the mood to fuck a corpse."

I wanted to scream as I watched James give her three more long hits. My sister's eyes opened but failed to focus on anything. Her hands began gently exploring the injuries inflicted on her ravaged body. She softly massaged her tender breasts that had been repeatedly assaulted by grasping fingers and biting teeth. When her fingertips touched her sore nipples, she whimpered. A tear slid from the corner of her eye.

She pressed her hand tentatively against her sex. She cried out when her fingers brushed over her clit. Her fingertips floated along her still inflamed labia before stopping short of her wide-open vagina. She seemed afraid to touch herself anywhere near the opening to her womb. She returned to stroking her clit as if she could forget losing her virginity by distracting her mind with a bit of pleasure. My poor sister's addled mind was lost in some far-off place.

Thad crawled up on the couch and moved between my sister's pale thighs. He pressed my sister's knees to her chest until they draped over his broad shoulders. He pushed forward until his mouth found hers. I watched my sister wrap her arm around his neck and return his passionate kiss. I imagined their tongues dancing together. My sister's other hand was still busy caressing her clit.

I watched with dismay as Thad guided his big black cock to the gaping opening of my abused sister's cum filled vagina. This time, it slid in easily. My sister's eyes focused on her black lover. She locked her ankles behind his back and began driving her hips against his cock as he took her with long slow strokes. I saw his glistening coal-black cock slipping out of my sister's swollen pink pussy on his upstrokes. The black bastard's bare cock was coated with frothy cum. The contrast between his hard black ass and my sister's soft white thighs was as striking as the Asian yin and yang symbol.

Jean clutched his muscular ass and begged her black lover, "Harder, Thad. Please fuck me harder."

Thad's response to my sister's plea was to move his mouth from her neck to her jiggling breasts and slowly suck on one of her hard nipples. He continued his slow fuck. There would be no Mr. Woodpecker this time. The only part of their bodies moving fast was my sister's fingers flying across her clit. My sister emitted a series of soft yelps as she pushed herself closer to the abyss.

James and Joey covered their ears when my sister arched her back and screamed. She shook with a powerful body-wracking orgasm. Thad grimaced and kept fucking into her clenching vagina. After her orgasm finally ended, my sister collapsed onto the couch. I thought maybe that she'd passed out. Too bad, because now the black stud began fucking her with all the force she'd begged for. He fucked her much harder and faster than the first time he'd taken her. My mom's new couch squeaked so loud in protest I was afraid he would break it.

I was surprised when my sister revived. She began a ragged incoherent wail as she drove her hips to meet his short machine gun thrusts. Their breathing became labored, but the black bastard only increased the intensity as if he saw the finish line ahead, but I was sorely mistaken. Thad had only caught his second wind. The kitchen clock showed he kept fucking her for another twenty minutes. My sister's fingers drove her to one orgasm after another until she was coming almost continuously.

I began to think Thad would never cum. I hoped the big black bastard would have a heart attack. His once smooth, powerful rhythm had become jerky, and his breathing came in desperate gasps. I wondered how three skinny nerds would dispose of his heavy body if he died fucking my sister. Joey and James must have thought they wouldn't get another turn tonight. Even if Thad finally came, my sister would be so exhausted that she'd never fuck anyone else tonight.

I don't know where she found the strength, but my twin sister ended it by reaching around and massaging Thad's massive black balls. He arched his back and bellowed like a bull breeding. His body quivered, and his balls convulsed as they pumped shot after shot of potent seed into my sister's fertile womb. The powerful black pride of Alabama collapsed, twitching on my sister's body.

When Thad finally rolled off my sister, I saw bite marks on her sweaty breasts and hickeys on her neck. He shoved her legs off his shoulders and left her feet flat on the couch, drawn up to her ass. Her athletic legs had fallen wide apart, revealing her demolished pussy. A ton of cum was pouring out of her gaping vagina. Her heavily abused clit was protruding from the top of her inflamed labia.

James handed Thad the whiskey bottle, and his black friend took a healthy slug. He wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and sat on the floor, still stunned.

Joey said, "My turn."

James looked at the eager Italian and shook his head.

"Maybe, you should give her a minute to recover. We've got all night to play."

My sister rolled onto her side, facing away from me. She drew her knees up to her chest in a fetal position and shuddered. I could see her ass crisscrossed with red hand prints and her wet flowering pussy peeking between the gap in her thighs. I'd heard of creatures where the male died while mating. Judging by the amount of semen flowing out of my sister's pussy, I wondered how close Thad had come to dying.

My sister brushed a hand down her ass crack and tentatively touched around the opening of her vagina. She slipped her middle finger inside and scooped out a glob of cum. She brought her finger around to examine the sticky white clump for a moment before wiping it on the couch. Her hand went back to her pussy. She thrust a couple of fingers inside and pulled out another wad of clingy cum which she rubbed on the couch before digging for more.

My sister repeated the move over and over. She seemed desperate to clean every last drop of semen from her well fucked vagina. Her attempt was a sad failure. Her fingers weren't long enough, and in any case, it was way too late to stop the eager sperm cells that were already swimming furiously toward their destination. No matter how much cum my sister pulled from her vagina, more sticky white goo oozed out of her pussy and slid down her ass to stain the couch. I could only pray Thad and James' seed had failed to find a fertile egg.