Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched my teeth as I felt a painful tingling in my hands and feet. Was the mysterious drug wearing off? A few minutes later, I felt a painful throbbing in my cock. I groaned.

My painful moans seemed to wake Joey up from his slumbers. He made his move on my semiconscious sister. He knelt next to the couch and rolled her onto her back. He began kissing her while caressing her full breasts.

After a couple of minutes of increasingly passionate kisses, my sister wrapped an arm around the Italian's thick neck. Her other hand slid down her abdomen and gingerly touched her tender pussy. At first, I thought she might be trying to determine if her battered pussy could handle another fucking.

After her fingers danced lightly across her sex, they circled her clit. The first time her cum-covered fingertips brushed her clit, she groaned. She cupped her hairless mons and caressed the fleshy bulge. Her fingers rubbed across her clit as the heel of her hand pressed hard against her sensitive flesh. I couldn't believe she had recovered already from the brutal fucking Thad had given her. When she lifted her ass off the couch to grind her clit against her hand, I knew my gorgeous sister wanted more. She had gone from an inexperienced virgin to a shameless slut in only a couple of hours.

My sister whispered the words my best friend wanted to hear. "Fuck me, Joey. Fuck me now."

The Italian wasted no time. He crawled between my sister's legs and shoved his fat cock inside her. Now, the only person in the room who hadn't experienced the delights of fucking my sister's sweet pussy was me. I knew my incestuous fantasy wouldn't happen tonight, or maybe not ever. My sister had three of my friends to choose from whenever she wanted a fuck. I wondered which one would win her as their girlfriend.

James looked longingly at the rutting couple and stroked his long thin cock. Joey was fucking into my sister's pussy so hard he had pushed her head up the pillow and onto the armrest. James got up and stood at the end of the couch. He smiled down at my sister as he grabbed her under her armpits and pulled her up another couple of inches. Joey followed my sister's pussy and kept banging his cock into her. My twin's slender neck was now bent over the armrest. Her face was staring at James' erection. I watched her lick her lips as she opened her mouth wide in an unmistakable invitation.

James slipped his long cock into her mouth inch by inch. He didn't pause when the mushroom head hit the back of her mouth. Her throat was perfectly aligned. I watched the California hippy press forward until his balls rested on my sister's nose. I saw the bulge in her throat. She'd managed to deep throat every inch of his erection. James' hands reached down and grasped my sister's jiggling breasts. He started thrusting hard. My sister reached behind her and cupped James' skinny ass.

My twin's other hand was busy mauling her clit while Joey fucked into her sloppy pussy with everything he had. The tingling in my erection increased to the point it was painful. It felt like when the blood starts to flow again after your arm has gone to sleep. I knew that wasn't the explanation. Without blood, I couldn't have an erection that hadn't diminished in over two hours.

Joey didn't last anywhere near as long as Thad. Maybe my sister's orgasm on his cock pushed him over the edge. His cum mingled with Thad's and James' in my sister's well fucked pussy. With Joey out of the way, my sister focused on sucking the cum out of James's balls. He didn't last much longer than Joey. His first shot was deep in my sister's throat. She pushed him back and took the rest of his load in her mouth. I was surprised to see her swallow. She slurped down all of the Californian's cum except for a couple of drops that ran down her chin.

Thad had been smoking another joint while watching the action on the couch. As each of them finished, the black youth politely offered them the fat joint. Once it had been smoked down to a stub, the muscular black boy stood up and helped my sister stand on shaky legs.

Thad smiled at my twin as he said, "I think it's Robert's turn. Anyone object to letting our generous host fuck his sister?"

Jean blushed. She looked down and smiled to acknowledge her desire. Thad helped my sister stagger over to where I was sprawled on the armchair. She dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hands grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down my tingling legs. I was scared. It was my first time, and my cock stung painfully as the drug wore off. I wasn't sure that I could perform.

My black friend helped Jean to her feet and lifted her naked body over mine. She knelt on the soft chair and straddled my thighs. She wrapped her hand firmly around my painful erection and guided it to her sloppy vagina. Her pussy dripped a cocktail of my three friends' cum onto my cock as she lowered herself onto my mushroom head. I groaned in pain and intense pleasure as my virgin cock slid inside my sister for the first time. Oh, God, she was tight. I was in heaven.

"What's wrong, Robbie? Am I hurting you? Should I stop?"

I still couldn't talk, so I forced my grimace into what felt like a smile and gave my head a tiny nod, begging her to continue. There was no way I wanted her to stop. I had dreamed of fucking my gorgeous sister for as long as I could remember.

She reached down and grabbed my hands. She pressed my numb fingers against her ample breasts as she began riding my cock. When she let go of my hands, they fell lifeless to the tops of her thighs.

Despite her strenuous basketball practice that morning and the rough sex I had jealously watched, my sister was full of energy thanks to the amphetamines. I was sure the joints she and my friends had been smoking were adulterated with speed. God knows what my joint had been laced with. My sister babbled a hundred miles an hour as her pussy flew up and down my poor half-numb cock. I could feel myself getting closer by the second.

"Damn, Robbie, you haven't said a word in ages. Have you been sitting here all night drinking by yourself? I think you're shit-faced, but I know you were watching your friends fuck me. I wished it was you who took my virginity. It was always you in my fantasies. Oh my God, I certainly didn't expect to lose my virginity tonight. I was so scared. I hope I didn't get knocked up. Still, it was worth it. Sex is amazing. The first time was so intense. I closed my eyes and pretended it was you. I'll never forget it. I want your first time to be fantastic too."

My gorgeous sister had one hand buried between her thighs, rubbing herself as she bounced rapidly on my tingling cock. She smiled as she leaned over and kissed me. Her sweaty nipples danced on my tingling chest while her tongue cavorted in my paralyzed mouth. I closed my eyes and managed to moan.

"Robbie, don't fall asleep on me. You'll miss all the fun. I'm very close to coming on your cock, and I know you're not far behind. I want us to cum at the same time. Please, Robbie."

She sat back and slapped my cheek. I didn't open my eyes. She yelled at me, but I was too busy concentrating on the strangely muted sensations in my cock. In my fantasies, the feeling of her tight pussy sliding up and down my erection had always been intense because it was actually my fist stroking my cock. However, the real thing was far better, and I fought to keep the incredible sensations from slipping away.

"I know what will revive my sweet brother. These crazy joints you found are loaded with speed. A few shotgun hits will wake you up."

I wanted to scream when I saw my sister pick up the remains of the red joint and light it, but my mouth still didn't work. She had perfected her shotgun technique to the point where she inhaled very little of the joint. All I managed was a groan before she began blowing hit after hit of the potent knockout joint into my lungs. I felt a vortex of blackness swirling around my tingling body. The darkness grew, and the last thing I heard was the Rolling Stones singing.

"I wanna see it painted, painted black

Black as night, black as coal."

#

Robert said, "I must stop here. My physical therapist will be here soon."

"Thanks for sharing your story. It couldn't have been easy relating such intimate details about your twin sister. You've given me a lot to think about."

Robert said, "I never planned on telling anyone about Jean's wild senior year in high school. I've probably said too much. Please don't let Jean know that I told you."

"Oh my God, Robert, there is no way that I would tell my wife. Your description of the night Jean lost her virginity made me sick to my stomach. It was all so horrible that I don't think I can bare more of your lurid stories."