Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 10

Story Info
The engineer excites Jean.
2.4k words
4.54
11k
4
0

Part 11 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

Part 10: The Engineer Excites Jean

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

Chapter 19

A couple of weeks after the photo shoot, I was enjoying my day off on Monday. On our rest day, we were still bused to the Exhibition, where I relaxed with my fellow convicts. Sonya and I were watching TV in the volunteers' lunch room when Maggie came in to tell me it was time for my laser hair removal. I groaned at the news since I dreaded repeating the embarrassing procedure.

Sonya had to add to my humiliation by saying, "Make sure they get the hairs on your ass. I know they don't show, but they are really disgusting."

Nina from the laser spa was all set up when Maggie led me to my dressing room. I was still in my one-piece orange jumpsuit from the jail, and the woman asked me to take it off. I was naked under the jump suit, but it was normal to be naked for the treatments, and I tried not to let it bother me. I laid down on my cot and took a deep breath to relax.

Maggie said, "The last time, you were squirming around despite the tranquilizers. I asked Nina to bring straps to hold you down. It's for your own protection. I don't want to be covering up burns on your tush."

Nina attached padded leather straps to the four corners of the cot. I started to protest, but my feet were firmly tugged to the corners of the cot and secured. My eyes flew wildly around the room as first one arm, and then the other was stretched out and secured. Nina ran a wide strap under the cot and secured it across my abdomen. She made a final pass tightening all the straps, leaving me incapable of anything more than the slightest twitch.

Nina placed a pair of headphones over my ears and Inserted a Hall and Oates' cassette in her portable player. I closed my eyes as I listened to 'Sara Smile' and tried to ignore Nina's fingers tugging on my labia as she evaporated one pubic hair follicle after another. I drifted off in a trance enhanced by my regular dose of Seconal.

It was sometime later when I noticed a different touch on my private parts. A rough finger was working itself deep into my tight vagina. I opened my eyes and shrieked in horror at the sight of Dorthey and the engineer leaning over my hairless pussy. The big lesbian had her middle finger buried in my defenseless vagina.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get your damn finger out of my pussy."

I was surprised when she complied with my order. My surprise was replaced by intense embarrassment when I realized my uncle was leaning against the wall at the foot of my cot. Michael was staring at my gaping vagina as he supervised the process. The massive bulge in his tight slacks contradicted his calm demeanor. His polo shirt was tight on his torso that I knew from experience was bulging with muscle. I remembered all too well posing for pictures by the pool as my aunt directed my uncle to wrap his dark arms around my pale waist. I knew what his warm muscular body felt like pressed against my back. I shivered as I remembered him pressing his barely covered erection against my practically bare ass as my aunt said, "One more and try to smile." I could still recall his masculine scent.

Michael smiled his approval as Dorthey squeezed lubricant on her fingers and shoved two fat fingers back in all the way to her knuckles and twisted them around. I groaned at the forceful invasion and tried to twist away. The tight straps held me firm, and all I managed to do was strain my muscles. I was panting hard as I begged her to stop.

Dorthey looked at the engineer and said, "Do you think that's enough or should I work in a third."

The engineer said, "You're the one who selected the fattest eggs in the adult toy store. I think you'd better do three."

I was yammering incoherently when she forced a third greasy finger in deep. When the pressure subsided, I opened my eyes and saw the engineer reaching into a colorful box. I was at the mercy of a lesbian Amazon and an engineer who's name I never learned. Everyone always called the sadistic bastard The Engineer.

Dorthey ignored my distress as she kept up a stream of chatter with The Engineer about a Columbo rerun. She smiled as she calmly worked more lubricant into my vagina. She smeared some of the jelly across my labia and nonchalantly slid her greasy fingers across my clit. I moaned and ground my hips against the strap as the big lesbian worked me closer and closer to an orgasm.

Michael said, "Just relax, Jean. I know you want the Festival to be a success as much as the rest of us. This minor change will make Venus the most popular exhibit in the Festival."

I glared at my uncle for a moment before switching my gaze to the engineer as he noisily opened the box to display a fat elongated egg. The silver egg looked unbelievably large. The device had an electrical cord and a short, stiff wire attached to one end. I moaned as Dorthey pushed the hard end of the egg against the opening to my vagina. I thrashed against the leather straps as I fought against the pressure of the egg on the entrance to my vagina. In response to my struggles, Maggie tightened the bindings on my wrists, stretching my body until I thought she would dislocate my shoulders.

I pleaded, "Please, it's too big and too cold."

Dorthey said, "Relax, Jean. Take a couple of deep breaths. It will warm up, and I promise it's not too big. I'll go slow so you can adjust. All the other women artists took their eggs without any problem."

I jerked when the egg popped into my tight vagina. Dorthey wiggled the egg deeper until it was resting against my G-spot. I was panting and close to panicking. The damn egg was thicker than any cock I had ever taken, and I felt like I was about to give birth to a football. If Maggie had not given me my Seconal suppository an hour ago, I would have been crawling on the ceiling. The engineer mumbled something to Dorthey about needing help attaching something to my clit.

I screamed when Dorthey grabbed my clit and pushed the hood down. Maggie pressed a wet towel between my teeth and stroked my cheek. The Engineer leaned over my exposed pussy and used a tool to wrap a gold band around the base of my clit. He squeezed the handle to pull the band snug. I shrieked into the gag in my mouth. I saw stars and thought I was going to pass out. It was more shock than pain, and after awhile, the discomfort subsided, but even then, my entire consciousness was focused on the tight band trapping my poor little clit. The big lesbian had rubbed my clit so long that my little nub was super sensitive even before the band, and now I felt close to an orgasm. The thought of cumming in front of my uncle again was too embarrassing to contemplate.

Maggie said, "Is she, all right? I don't want my actress injured."

Dorthey said, "She's doing fine. I had The Engineer practice on me, and he knows exactly what he's doing."

The Engineer said, "Yeah, and I have the rest of the summer to figure out how to remove the band."

The Engineer connected the short, stiff wire from the egg to a clip on the gold band and positioned the wire, so it was hidden between my labia. Next, he plugged the egg into a portable stimulator control box and said, "I need to calibrate the device to find out how responsive our sweet little actress is. I'll start with the lowest setting and work our way up until she orgasms. We'll back off the setting a little for the Festival. We want her right on the edge all day, but we'll wear her out if she's orgasming every few minutes."

He twisted a knob and flicked a switch. I felt a small vibration in my pussy. It was a little tingly, but the sensations were barely noticeable. I hadn't realized I was holding my breath until I relaxed and let it out. The Engineer looked at his watch and turned the knob up a couple of clicks. My breathing got a little faster, and I fidgeted against the straps. Now, I could feel the egg pulsating in my pussy, but it was bearable. The vibrating wire tweaking my clit felt strange.

A couple of minutes went by before The Engineer flipped a different switch before turning the knob up what sounded like another three clicks. I gave a snort and strained against my bindings. Whatever the new switch controlled, it had completely changed the game. Now, I could feel small regular pulses of electricity flash through my body from my clit to my G-spot inside my vagina. I bit down on the gag as my muscles strained against my bindings. I closed my eyes tight as I began to breath faster.

After a couple of minutes, I realized the stimulation wasn't enough to push me over the edge. Michael came to the same conclusion and told The Engineer to increase the stimulation. I heard three more clicks as he adjusted the stimulator. I shrieked and bucked my hips against the strap. I gritted my teeth as one intense pulse after another flew between my clit and G-spot. I could feel as well as hear the egg shaking in my vagina. My body broke out in a sweat, and my nostrils flared at the scent of my arousal. The band around my clit was yanking my hard nub forcefully. I saw stars as I came hard.

Michael said, "Impressive. The audience will love it."

After all the buildup, my release was intense and amazingly pleasurable. I heard The Engineer switch off the stimulator. Maggie caressed my face tenderly, but Dorthey couldn't resist seizing my shaking breasts and twisting my tender nipples as I came down from one of the longest and deepest orgasms of my life.

The Engineer said, "I'll dial it back a little and see if it's enough to keep her on the edge."

Maggie said, "That seemed awfully intense. I'm worried she won't be able to endure it for an entire forty minute session let alone a full day as Venus. That band around her clit has me especially concerned. We don't want to cause any abrasions that will keep her from performing."

Dorthey replied, "I've used this same device personally for the last several days. At first, it is hard to take, but after a bit, the clit toughens up. We will probably even have to increase the stimulation after the first week."

I had kept my eyes closed tight while I was being stimulated. I wanted to escape the embarrassing fact I was naked and orgasming in front of my tormentors. As I came down from the intense high, I listened to them discussing the details of my most intimate experience as if I were a painting they were hanging on the wall of a museum. Their only concern was in my presentation to the Festival audience. Any objections I might have had were pointless. Anyway, I wasn't given any time to protest as The Engineer soon turned the stimulator back on.

"I've turned down both the current and the vibration one click. It's possible she'll have an orgasm at this setting as well, but the committee's instructions are to set the stimulation at the maximum level that doesn't normally give her an orgasm. They want the stimulators capable of bringing the artists to a high state of arousal, so the Festival audience receives the most enjoyment for their money. After all, the audience will be controlling the duration of the stimulation by feeding tokens into the control box. There is a possibility they may keep the stimulator going constantly."

Michael laughed, "Whatever it takes to please our visitors."

I was in a fog from the after effects of my intense orgasm and the Seconal haze I had been kept for the last few weeks. I moaned as my sweaty body responded to the renewed stimulation. After several minutes at the lower setting, my body began shuddering, and I had another orgasm. It wasn't as intense, but even so, it left me weak.

The engineer said, "Very good, Jean. You lasted for almost ten minutes at that setting. I'm going to lower the setting another click and see if we can keep you on the edge for an hour. Since you get a break every forty minutes, that should allow us to keep you aroused for an entire day."

I heard a click from the controller, and The Engineer said, "Maggie, I'm going to leave you alone with Jean while Dorthey and I go help the next artist. Let me know if she has an orgasm. We'll be back in an hour to show you how to install the egg. With a little practice, you can include inserting the stimulator in your normal preparations."

Michael said, "I'm proud of you, Jean. I knew from the moment I saw you in the airport, you were meant to play the role of Venus. I'm looking forward to seeing the crowd's response tomorrow."

Michael, Dorthey, and The Engineer left. Maggie stroked my face while she held a water bottle to my lips. I was still strapped to the cot as if someone was afraid I might injure myself. I don't know what they were afraid of since I was beginning to enjoy the deep stimulation. It was the strangeness of the experience and the committee' invasion of my privacy that upset me.

I closed my eyes and gave in to the pleasure pulsing between my sweaty thighs. I day dreamed about the time my boyfriend, and I fucked in the outdoor hot tub at his apartment. I remember that night well because Steve lasted forever and rode me to two sweet orgasms before he came. I have to accept the fact that I enjoyed the risk of exposure screwing in a public hot tub, but the horror of getting caught was contrary to everything I had learned in my conservative Christian upbringing. It seemed like forever before Dorthey, and The Engineer returned. I was a wreck, but I hadn't orgasmed with this stimulator setting.

Dorthey said, "Get a good night's sleep. You'll need it tomorrow. It's going to be a long day."

loerics
loerics
957 Followers