Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priest at school had stated that women who had sex outside of marriage were whores and doomed to hellfire.

After what seemed an eternity, the zookeeper returned and announced that if they hurried, they could watch the zebras mate before he provided an exhibition of a pack of wild African dogs mating with a bitch in heat.

The sex education tour was burned into her mind forever. Unfortunately, it left her with significant misconceptions about sex. Stacy was left with the idea that sex was a noisy, violent affair that always led to pregnancy.

The priest at school had warned them that sex outside of marriage would lead to a life of prostitution but had never told them what a prostitute was. Today, she'd learned from her mother's flippant comment that a whore was a woman who enjoyed sex with multiple partners outside of marriage.

Despite her mother's insistence that all the female animals, including female humans, enjoyed sex, she had nightmares for months. In her dreams, she was locked in a cage teaming with screaming, black, hairy chimpanzees sporting bright red penises the size of a zebra's cock, and they were mounting her like the wild African dogs had mounted their bitch.

Stacy learned several new words that day, including using the term bitch to refer to a female in heat. Stacy had been afraid of dogs since a large excited Doberman had knocked her to the ground when she was a toddler. Now, after her trip to the zoo, she was terrified of dogs, chimpanzees, and sex.

#

Her mother had promised Stacy that the Ball would lift her spirits. Alex had taken advantage of her position as the head of the entertainment committee at the Saint-Denis Country Club to schedule the elaborate event for the evening of her daughter's eighteenth birthday. The Ball would be Stacy's birthday party as well as her coming-out party. Alex wanted to celebrate her daughter's return home after being hidden away for eight long years.

Her mother took her to a chic boutique in Chicago to pick out a gown for the ball. The modest girl had protested as the store owner presented her with a series of revealing dresses. Each one was more daring than the last.

Alex scolded her squeamish daughter. "Stacy, dear, you're no longer in that dreadful Christian prep school that your father locked you away in. It was more like a convent than a proper finishing school for wealthy girls. You need to loosen up. I'm sure the bachelors in town would be happy to see you smile for a change. Your marriage is particularly important to our future. I want you to make one of the eligible men happy tonight."

Stacy had been raised to honor and obey her parents, and she reluctantly agreed to wear an elegant floor-length, form-fitting, ivory-colored satin gown picked out by her mother. It was the most modest of the dresses she tried on, but it was hardly decent. The scoop neck revealed the tops of her generous breasts that were barely constrained by her first push-up bra. Spaghetti straps ran across her bare shoulders and tied behind the neck. A slit up one side to mid-thigh allowed her to dance in the skin-tight gown but showed off far too much of her long legs.

High heel shoes accented the curve of her athletic ass and thrust out her chest. Unfortunately, the four-inch heels proved to be difficult for Stacy. Thankfully, her mother promised to have her friend, Cheryl, help her practice dancing in heels and teach her the techniques models employed to strut down the runway.

She was horrified by the skimpy thong recommended by the store owner to avoid any embarrassing panty lines. The innocent girl blushed as she felt the silky gown slither across her jiggling ass cheeks as she strolled back and forth in front of a mirrored wall. Stacy was horrified when she caught sight of her firm butt flexing for everyone to see. The tight clinging satin accentuated the curves of her voluptuous body.

On the day of the Debutante Ball, she and her mother went to the beauty parlor. Stacy's long golden hair was braided and elegantly coiled on top of her head. Her nails were fitted with extensions and painted to match her dress. At home, Stacy's new maid helped her to get ready. It was the first time she had worn the gown with high heels, and she was glad she had practiced walking in them. The maid helped her descend the wide sweeping staircase to the front door where Alex was waiting impatiently. Her Mom thanked the servants and told them they could go home.

Alex smiled at her blushing daughter, standing in front of the full-length mirror by the front door. The proud mother rested her hand lightly on her daughter's bare shoulder.

"You look fabulous. Your lovely dress will drive the bachelors wild."

The innocent daughter's eyes widened when she saw what her cheerful mother was wearing. She was shocked to see her mother's voluptuous body practically spilling out of her tight skimpy black dress. Her mother's tiny dress, accompanied by blood-red thigh-high stockings, was the embodiment of depravity.

Stacy knew her mother worked hard to maintain her figure. Alex even had a personal trainer who guided her workouts in their basement spa. The innocent girl had learned to avoid the basement when Carlo was over. Her mother's grunts and groans as she trained under Carlo's strong hands were unnerving.

Stacy donned her wrap and pulled it as tight as she could across her ample breasts. The little covering it provided was no more successful in hiding her cleavage than her mother's translucent wrap was in concealing her generous breasts. An admiring observer would have had difficulty telling which gorgeous woman had more magnificent breasts without close hands-on inspection.

Alex took a small flower-covered booklet and tied it around her daughter's left wrist.

"What's this for?"

"It's your dance card listing your partners for the evening."

Stacy looked inside and saw Richard and his father, Peter, listed first and second. Her mood brightened for a moment. It had been years since she had seen her childhood playmate. She frowned when she saw sixteen more names. Some she recognized from her father's annual Christmas party. She was horrified to see the name of the playground bully who had pulled down her pants when she was ten. He was the reason her father had sent her to Saint Agnes. She wanted to object, but her mother's firm expression brooked no resistance. Maybe he had changed. However, it wouldn't matter to her mother anyway. His father was a significant supplier of raw material to the Bergman company. Of course, the father's name was also on the card. Several of the remaining dance partners were unfamiliar. Stacy took a deep breath and fought to control her rising sense of dread.

The last thing her mother did before they left was to set the alarm.

"We won't be back until late. I hope the staff enjoys the night off. Not that they work that hard when they are here. At least tonight, they won't be able to rob me blind."

Once they were sitting in her Mom's Cadillac Eldorado, Alex turned to her daughter and smiled. She had recently learned of her daughter's desire to become a missionary nun and was determined to nip the idea in the bud.

"Seriously, Stacy, both of us need to find a strong man to take care of us. I would prefer you to choose one of the local bachelors since they are more likely to stay in Saint-Denis and look after our company. You know Richard is sweet on you. Maybe if the two of you married, he would stay here instead of gallivanting around the world."

Stacy blushed. It had been years since she had a crush on her childhood playmate. He was two years older than her, and his sister Cheryl was her closest friend. The three of them had played together as children. She remembered Richard as the boy who had defended her from the school bully before being sent away.

"Mom, Richard's like a brother to me. I could never imagine such an idea."

"Well, maybe you should think about it. The Williamson men are very charming and quite virile. I plan on accepting Peter's offer as soon as I can convince him to propose. I think tonight's the night. Hopefully, my sexy little black dress will help him make up his mind. Maybe dancing with his gorgeous son, Richard, will make up yours."

#

Jean looked up from the paperback and took a deep breath. Her heart was pounding, and it wasn't from the slow-moving story. She had a bad feeling about what the author had in store for Stacy. He had gone to great lengths to describe her sheltered religious upbringing and her mother's selfish intentions. She was disgusted at what the mother had done to her daughter at the zoo.

Jean shuddered. The innocent girl's plight reminded her of how poorly her uncle and aunt had treated her. All she had wanted at the beginning of the summer was to meet her long-lost relatives. Instead of finding love, she had experienced treachery. Her uncle and his colleagues had coerced her into playing the part of Venus in the Santa Theresa Art Exposition. Posing nude would have been embarrassing enough, but her uncle had decided he could bring in massive crowds if he made the naked women in the show ride dildos controlled by the public inserting expensive tokens into fiendish controllers. The show had been capped off by an orgy that was the showpiece of an elaborate Gala. Jean had been bound into a swan costume and fucked by her burly black uncle dressed as Zeus. For the rest of the night, she was gang banged by an endless stream of colored men selected by her aunt.

After the Exposition, she was diagnosed with nymphomania from riding a dildo to dozens of orgasms a day. Her aunt Cathy promised to cure her of the disorder. She arranged for a group of her friends to help. Jean had been kept naked and forced to live in a doghouse where she was available to any man chosen by her aunt.

She had thought the birth control pills she was taking would at least keep her safe from pregnancy. Even the pills were a lie. Her aunt had given her an experimental fertility drug, and now Jean was pregnant. Even worse, she might be pregnant with multiple colored babies. It was her aunt's horrible revenge on her sister and their parents for rejecting her and her black husband.

Jean felt a warm feeling for the girl in the story. She even felt love for the rough men sitting on either side of her. That was when she knew her aunt had betrayed her again. The sealed water bottle her aunt had put in her purse had somehow been spiked with more ecstasy and amphetamines. She pulled the empty bottle out of the seat pocket, and after a close inspection, she found a tiny hole left by the hypodermic needle her dear aunt had used.

There was nothing she could do now except try to keep calm. Maybe if she quietly read her book, she could avoid anything embarrassing happening. All she wanted was for her life to return to normal.

#

Chapter 2

Despite her mother's best intentions and careful planning, Stacy's birthday hadn't turned out to be the happy celebration her mother had promised. The high society ball, with its political intrigues, was disturbing to the sheltered young debutante. The evening turned out far worse than the naive girl could have dreamt in her worst nightmare. With a few exceptions, each of her dance partners had been more offensive than the last. It was as if someone had given them permission to grope her. When she complained to her mother about one of her dance partners caressing her butt, Alex led her over to the refreshment table and handed her a tall glass of strawberry punch. The ballroom was warm, and the dancing had caused Stacy to break out in a sweat. The sweet drink went down smoothly. Alex lectured her nervous daughter while Stacy gulped down a second glass. Stacy had never had an alcoholic beverage in her sheltered life and was unaware the fruity punch was spiked with vodka.

With the aid of several more glasses of strong punch, Stacy made it through the constant groping from every one of the lecherous men on her dance card. Once her dance card was complete, she begged Richard to take her home. She thought of him as her champion. Tonight, he had been one of a few dance partners who had treated her with respect.

Once they were away from the decadent Ball, Stacy relaxed for the first time in hours. Richard had the convertible top of his bright-red Mustang down. The wind in Stacy's blond hair felt invigorating after drinking one too many glasses of strawberry punch. She loosened the French braid that her new maid had coiled elegantly on top of her head. Her father often remarked that her hair reminded him of a field of golden corn drying in the Fall sun.

Stacy took a deep breath and looked over at the muscular young man as he casually drove his car up the winding lane. She remembered Richard as the friendly neighbor boy who was fond of his sister and her awkward friend. The young girl had many pleasant memories of playing together with Cheryl and her brother in the years before she was sent off to boarding school when she turned ten. Since then, he had always seemed to be off at football camp during her two weeklong summer vacations, and she hadn't seen him in years.

Richard was now an adult. She closed her eyes and listened as he told her stories about life at college. Next year he would be a junior and the starting quarterback for the University of Ohio. Richard's goal was to become a corporate lawyer in a large international firm. He had no intention of following his father's footsteps as a small bank's vice president in a rural town.

Richard turned onto the driveway winding up a wooded hillside to Stacy's family home. It was an imposing structure modeled on an English estate house with a large pond in front. When he pulled to a stop beside the broad front steps, she felt sorry the peaceful drive was over so soon. She turned to her hero and returned his smile. The warm glow of two porch lights shown on Richard's strong, handsome face.

"Thank you for taking me home. Maybe we can get together with Cheryl tomorrow afternoon for tennis and swimming."

She unfastened her seat belt and pulled on the door handle. She was surprised to find it locked, and the release knob seemed frozen. Richard reached across her body.

"Sorry, sometimes it gets stuck."

Stacy squealed when her seat suddenly fell backward, leaving her staring up at the stars. Richard was on top of her in an instant. He had her pinned to the fully reclined passenger seat. She wrapped her hand around the wrist of his hand that was squeezing her generous breast but failed to stop his painful assault. She couldn't believe she was fighting off his advances as she had with all the horrible men at the Ball.

"Come on, Stacy. Just let me have a little feel. I'll be gentle. You didn't object when your dance partners ran their hands all over your pretty ass."

The blond girl struggled against the young man's hard body pressing her into the leather seat. She could feel what she could only imagine was his arousal pressing into her firm abdomen. Terror grew in her as Richard's attack reminded her of the screeching chimpanzees in the zoo mating with a hysterical female ape.

"Richard, please stop. I don't want this. I'm a good Christian girl. I didn't want those horrid men touching me either."

Stacy cried out when the relentless young man cruelly squeezed her nipple through her push-up bra and silky ball gown. She pushed against his broad chest with both hands and bucked in a hopeless attempt to throw the young man's heavy body off her trembling torso. The slender girl failed to budge his heavy body that began grinding against her crotch. She took a deep breath and fought to control her rising fear.

"You don't understand. Our company is in trouble. My mother ordered me to dance with our creditors and not complain if they got too friendly. I was happy you and your father were different from the rest. I was thrilled my mother accepted his proposal of marriage tonight. She's been lost since my Dad died and needs Peter to help run the company."

Richard sneered. "When our parents marry, you'll be my sister. I'm going to enjoy living in the same house as you. I promise to treat you like my little sister. Would you like me to treat you like Cheryl?"

Stacy was an only child and had always wanted a brother or sister. Cheryl and Richard had been her best friends when she was a child and the closest thing to loving siblings. They had spent warm summers swimming, playing games, and riding horses around the gated community. She remembered Richard chasing her and tackling her to the lawn. She recalled her shrieks of joy as the brother and sister tickled her until she thought she would pee in her swimsuit. After they were hot and sweaty, they would jump in their backyard pool and swim for hours.

Under the covers one night, she had whispered to Cheryl that she had a crush on her brother. Richard was her handsome fairytale prince. He was always gentle and kind, and unlike the other boys at school who pulled her hair and teased her for the freckles scattered across her rosy cheeks and slightly upturned nose.

As Stacy tried to fight off Richard's strong hands, she longed for the kind and gentle boy who had played with her and Cheryl long ago. What had happened to him while she was gone? Had he become like all the other men in town? She looked into his eyes and forced a smile.

"I would love you to treat me like your sister."

Richard's face broke into a lustful grin exposing his teeth. His leer reminded Stacy of the snarling chimpanzees at the zoo.

"You're going to love the way I treat my sister."

Richard pulled the innocent young girl's hands from his heaving chest and held them over her head with one hand. His other hand cupped her face. She gasped when he leaned closer and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue plunged into her open mouth. Stacy closed her eyes and moaned. It was the first time she had been kissed on the lips, and it sent sparks flying through her trembling body. She felt confused by the warm feeling in her loins. Was this wrong? She rubbed her thighs together to trap the pleasant sensation.

It was no way to treat a loving sister, but at least he didn't smell of whisky and foul cigar smoke like many of her vile dance partners. She had no choice but to give in to the kiss, anyway. She tried to focus on Richard's warm lips and ignore the hard thing in his pants grinding against her scantily clad crotch.

Richard broke the kiss and guided her hands to the twin posts of the headrest. He laughed and said, "Hold on tight, Sis. I'm going to rock your world ."

She clutched the posts and stared into his lust-filled eyes. She had little experience with men other than her saintly father and the horrid men who had felt her up on the dance floor. She was used to obeying her loving father without question.

She expected another kiss when Richard's hands went behind her neck, but she protested when his fingers fumbled with the knot holding her dress up. She shrieked when he pulled the thin spaghetti straps free and began lowering her top below her push-up bra. She let go of the posts and grabbed for the top of her dress.

"Richard, please don't. This is no way to treat your sister."

Richard growled. "This is exactly how I treat my sweet sister. Now I'll show you how I treat her when she misbehaves."

The muscular quarterback slapped her face so hard that she saw stars. She made a second attempt to grab the loose straps, and her childhood friend slapped her other cheek harder. Stacy was dazed. She tasted blood and didn't fight when he guided her hands back to the posts.

"If you take your hands off again, I'll use my belt on your cute little ass until you beg me to fuck you."

Tears were running down her red cheeks that burned from the sharp blows. Stacy couldn't believe Richard's foul language. Did he intend to take her virginity? Oh, sweet Jesus, help me in the hour of my need.