Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long knew he had to let the team have its way, or they would rebel.

"Coke, pull over and be ready to take off in a hurry. Ox, you're with me."

#

Jean reached the end of the chapter and closed the book reluctantly. She was almost as eager as Hank and Andy to find out what Stacy's fate would be at the hands of the black gang, but her painful bladder screamed out her need to pee. Thankfully, Hank had stopped massaging her clit just before she woke everyone on the plane with her passionate screams. Even so, she was tittering on the edge of an intense orgasm.

"That's the end of the chapter. I'll finish the book after I return from the lavatory. I really, really have to pee now."

Andy said, "They turned on the fasten seat belt a couple of minutes ago while we cross the Rockies. I'm afraid you'll have to hold it a bit longer. You may as well start reading the next chapter to distract yourself."

Jean wasn't sure if he was suggesting she distract herself from her painful bladder or the intense stimulation the brothers were giving her. Both twins' heads were under the blanket, sucking on her breasts. Andy's fingers began thrusting into her ass and vagina again while his brother resumed tormenting her clit. The poor nymphomaniac took a ragged breath and started reading the next chapter.

#

Chapter 6

Stacy felt relief when she saw an old, battered taxicab driving down the street. A faded black and white checkerboard stripe running down the yellow side was visible under the grime. The weary girl waved her hand to attract the driver's attention and was happy to see it stop. Even though the taxi's toplight was off, she was sure the driver would take her to the station if she offered a big tip. She hurried toward the cab but became aware of her mistake when the drunken black occupants began yelling for her to get in and party.

Tiny was his usual charming self. "Hey, sweet cheeks. I need me some of that pretty white ass. I've got a big black cock that's hurting from the hard on you're giving me."

She panicked when two big black men got out and started walking toward her. One of the men was huge and deformed. His slobbering and heavily scarred mouth was twisted into a permanent leer, and he lurched forward on a gimpy leg. The other man was almost handsome and better dressed.

Stacy hiked up her tight gown and ran toward the lighted house as fast as she could in her high heel shoes. She banged on the shabby door, pleading for help. A fat middle-aged man answered her frantic knocking. He blocked the doorway with one hand gripping a beer and the other holding the door half-opened. He was barefoot, unshaven, and wearing a sweat-stained muscle shirt that left his hairy white belly exposed and bulging over his ragged boxers. His eyes roamed over her body, and he licked his lips.

"In the name of God, please help me."

He stared at her for a moment until he noticed the two burly black men running up the broken sidewalk. He slammed the door in her face and locked it. Stacy turned to run as the owner switched off the porch light.

The first man to reach her grabbed her arm. She slashed at his face with her carefully manicured nails, but the man ducked. He laughed as he moved inside her wildly flailing arms and punched her in the stomach. As she dropped to her knees and gasped for breath, her purse slid off her bare shoulder and fell to the ground. Her assailant grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her painfully to her feet. The men laughed as they dragged her limp body to the car and threw her into the back seat with Tiny.

Long yelled at the driver to take off fast. His second command was to order Tiny to hold her down and keep her quiet. His muscular comrade spread his thighs and pulled the struggling girl's head between them as the car sped away.

Stacy found herself kneeling on the floor with her face pinned against the crotch of a black man sitting in the middle of the seat. Long knelt behind her with his hips pressed against her ass. She fought hard and screamed for help until she exhausted herself. Her cries ended abruptly when the seated man unzipped his pants and forced his erection into her mouth.

He yelled a warning. "If you bite my cock, I'll cut off your fucking tits. Now suck on my dick like your life depends on it."

The young virgin had never even seen a man's penis before, and now one of the nasty smelly things had been forced into her mouth. The hysterical girl gagged on the big black cock as the flared tip jammed against the back of her throat. She tried to push herself away, but he grabbed her wrists in one enormous hand and pulled them up the middle of her back. He wrapped her long braid of blond hair around his other hand. The poor girl gagged as he began forcing her mouth up and down on his fat cock.

"Gack, gack, gack..."

The man kneeling behind was in such a hurry he tore her silky dress as he worked it up her curvy young body. He fought the tight gown until he had the remnants gathered around her neck and shoulders. Stacy was now stripped to her underwear and alone in a car full of big black men all intent on only one thing. Oh, God, help me.

The man behind her snickered. "I told you the white bitch was a high-class whore. Her pretty little bra and lacy thong are proof. She was just begging to be gang banged, walking alone late at night wearing this fuck me dress. Damn, looking at her pale white body is enough to make me cream in my pants. Fuck, you should feel her firm white ass. It's pretty sweetmeat for a fucking honky, and there's not a mark on it, yet."

Tears streamed down her face as Tiny's fingers tore at her bra. The man cursed when he couldn't open it one-handed. She pulled her head back and shrieked when she felt a large knife slide under the straps. She felt the skimpy bra give way to the sharp blade. Her large breasts sprung free and hung naked in the warm night air. She managed one more scream before the man forced his cock back down her throat.

Stacy's body jerked as the man behind her grabbed her thighs and spread them open. She felt a breeze from the open window caress her panties, still wet from Richard's assault. Long squeezed her bare ass cheeks and spread them open. The poor girl couldn't even scream as the man grasping her head worked his fat black cock deeper into her throat. She panicked when she couldn't catch her breath. She gagged over and over. Drool streamed out of her mouth and ran down the nasty black cock invading her mouth.

Long ripped the tiny thong from her pale, tender body and tossed it to the monstrous man in the passenger seat. Ox laughed and sniffed the fragrant panties before shoving the wet piece of silk into his mouth. Stacy tried kicking at her unseen assailant, but her high heel shoe failed to connect with anything vital. The man only paused long enough to yank them off and toss the expensive shoes out the window of the speeding car.

Long fought to force her thighs apart. He pressed his knees between hers to keep them spread wide open. He reached between her athletic legs to cup her soft virginal mons. Long rubbed her pussy firmly with his rough hands and was amused when she pressed her hips forward, trapping his hand against the seat. Was her response voluntary? His fingers parted her labia and the tips dragged across her hardening clit. Stacy moaned around Tiny's cock buried deep in her throat. Her hips ground against the probing fingers exploring her pussy. For the second time in her life, Stacy experienced the intense pleasure of a man's fingers touching her sex. How could something so repulsive feel so good?

Long couldn't hold back any longer. He jammed his long fat middle finger into her vagina and ground it deep. The sudden invasion shocked Stacy from her dreamlike state. She arched her back and struggled against the firm grips of her captors. Her mouth pulled away from Tiny's long saliva coated cock. She managed a short shriek before he jammed her mouth back down on his long fat cock. He jerked her arms painfully higher up her back.

Long had to admire the girl's resistance. Even more, he loved the feeling of her tight pussy, squeezing his finger. God, fucking this white bitch was going to be fantastic.

Long reluctantly accepted the fact that he had to wait for his friend to finish. If he rammed his cock into her tight pussy now, she would probably bite off Tiny's cock. It wouldn't be a good idea to injure the big man. He needed him for the plan. Instead, he reached around her hips and stroked her hard clit while he continued thrusting his finger into her core. He smiled as she moaned again. He didn't give a shit if she had an orgasm but thought it might be interesting to see how passionate she was when she came.

For a moment, he wondered if she was a virgin. She hadn't been fucked very often, and she definitely wasn't a whore. He almost felt sorry for the young white girl, but he laughed off the foreign emotion. Tonight, she was going to be fucked and fucked hard and often. Once he was done, he knew his companions would fight to be next. Hell, before the night was over, he planned to take her again at least a couple more times.

His erection was so hard it was painful, but he needed to loosen her up more if he would have any luck getting his fat cock into her tight pussy. His finger made a wet, slurping sound as he pulled it from her wet fuck hole. Damn, the bitch hadn't needed much work to get aroused. She was dripping all over the floor. He quickly jammed two fingers back into her snatch.

Tiny's hips were rising off the seat as he drove her mouth rapidly up and down his cock. Damn, he was close. The only sounds in the car were from the girl trying to breathe as he fucked her throat. It was a wet noise interrupted by her choking and gagging.

"Gack, gack, gack..."

Tiny climaxed hard and began shouting as he shot his foul seed down her throat. Stacy had no choice except to swallow or choke to death. She couldn't keep up with the torrent and began coughing as she inhaled some of the slimy goo. When semen shot out of her nose, Tiny laughed. He kept her face pinned to his smelly cock while she coughed up semen and gasped for breath.

When Tiny's flaccid cock slithered out of her abused mouth, he let his grip relax while he watched his comrade prepare to fuck the pretty whore. Her struggles had left her exhausted, and she had stopped fighting the inevitable as he had expected. Some whores liked to think they were in charge. This pretty honkey had just needed to know who was the boss. It was going to be a long fun night.

Tiny was obsessed with breasts. All the women in his family were big breasted. He had to get a feel of this bitch's tits. He'd caught a quick glimpse of them bulging out of the top of her dress before he pinned her down. The whore's gown was now bunched around her shoulders, but he couldn't see her tits. He could imagine the pale white globes hanging down between his widespread thighs. He let go of her wrists and freed his hand from her ponytail. Tiny slipped his hands under her chest and gave her tits a firm squeeze. Oh God, they felt even better than he'd imagined. They were soft and plump with hard pointy nipples.

Tiny couldn't resist squeezing the soft, plump breasts that overflowed his large hands. He'd grown up on a small, dirt-poor farm in Alabama. They'd had one cow that he milked by hand morning and night. When he was playing with a woman's breasts, he loved pretending he was milking her tits. His hands grasped each of Stacy's teats at the base between his thumb and forefinger. He felt his cock hardening again as he rolled his fingers down, slowly stripping the imaginary milk out. He was in heaven.

The girl responded to the men's caresses with a moan. Her hips were slowly gyrating around the two fingers Long was working into her vagina. Oh yes, Tiny thought. The fucking high-class whore had thought she was too good for them, but they'd broken the bitch.

Stacy was in a battle to save her immortal soul. She wasn't aware her hips were moving and would have been horrified if she knew her body was betraying her. However, she was all too aware of the hands and fingers on her naked body. She was lost in a hazy world of sensual pleasure. The warm, mysterious feeling in her loins that Richard had produced with his fingers and tongue had returned. The sensation was even more intense this time. It felt like she was going to explode. She knew giving in to the pleasure was wrong and the work of the Devil, but what choice did she have? She had fought as hard as she could, but her body was too weak to fight any further. All she could do was to try to ignore the pleasurable feelings.

What terrified her was that the caresses were overwhelming her defense. She was beginning to enjoy the rough touches. The priests and nuns at Saint Agnus had warned their students that sex outside of marriage was a path to depravity and life as a prostitute. The black men who had taken her captive had even called her a whore. She would surely go to hell if she allowed herself to enjoy sex with a car full of big black men.

Stacy escaped into the religious fantasy many of the girls had delighted in at school. After one of the girls had found a book from the forbidden back shelves of the school library about the martyrdom of Saint Agnus, she'd often fantasized about being martyred for her faith. The young saint was the daughter of a wealthy Roman nobleman who had secretly converted to Christianity in the early fourth century when the new religion was still a crime. Several pagan noblemen sought the rich girl's hand in marriage, but she refused. She made the mistake of saying she would only marry a Christian. She was tried and sentenced to death at the hands of Roman soldiers.

When Stacy knelt in the chapel at school, her eyes would focus on the large painting behind the altar depicting a group of Roman soldiers preparing to execute the young saint. In the painting, Agnus had been stripped to a long translucent white shift that was also the official undergarment of the Sisters of Perpetual Penance since their founding. If you got close to the painting, you could see the outline of the martyr's virginal body through the thin cotton. Two soldiers were holding her arms outstretched in the form of the cross. A sunbeam was shining down from a stormy sky onto the girl's upturned face. The nun's said the legionnaire holding a sword to the girl's throat was about to cut off the saint's head.

The forbidden book about Saint Agnus' martyrdom discussed the famous painting. The author pointed out that the soldier's sword's tip was under the shoulder strap of the girl's shift. The soldier wasn't going to cut off her head. He about to cut off the girl's last item of clothing. The book said that Saint Agnus had been raped repeatedly over several weeks by a century of soldiers before they finally decapitated the crazed girl. They had managed to break Agnus' body, but they couldn't make her denounce her faith. Stacy prayed that she would also maintain her faith no matter what her captors did to her.

Stacy was terrified by her physical reaction to the hands, invading the most private places in her body. She tried taking refuge in her old fantasy. The black men were Roman soldiers torturing her for her Christian faith, and they were about to rape her. She couldn't stop them, and she couldn't control her body's reactions, but she could remain pure in her mind. They would never violate her soul unless she let them.

There were two other men besides Long and Tiny watching the deflowering of the innocent girl. The driver had one eye on the road and one on the mirror that he had aimed at the back seat. Tiny held the girl at an angle, so Coke could see Long's fat fingers plunging in and out of the girl's wet pussy. Damn, she was a fine piece of tail. Coke's cock was so hard he thought he could take his hands off the wheel and drive with his dick.

Ox was kneeling on the front passenger seat facing the rear of the car. The girl's naked body was so close he could reach out and touch her gorgeous white ass if he wasn't afraid of Long's quick temper. He enjoyed the girl's frilly panties that Long had tossed to him. He'd tasted them before he pushed his shorts down and wrapped the silky thong around the head of his enormous cock. Now the friendly giant was stroking his erection furiously while he watched Long working two of his fat fingers into her swollen pussy. It only took a half dozen strokes before he flooded the girl's torn panties with his bountiful cum.

Tiny yelled, "Damn it, Ox. Aim that fucking canon away from my face."

Tiny was responsible for the nickname everyone used for Ox. It wasn't because the big man had been six foot six and two hundred and eighty pounds when he was a soldier in Vietnam. The nickname came from the farm boy's reaction when he first saw Ox in the barrack's shower.

He'd yelled, "Fuck me! That ugly monster is way bigger than a horse's cock. Hell, it's easily as big as an ox's."

Long couldn't restrain himself any longer. He pulled his fingers from her tight pussy and watched a stream of nectar run down her thighs. Stacy shivered as a breeze from the open window, blew across her wet gaping vagina. It only took seconds to unzip his shorts and push them down his legs. He never wore underwear, and his erection was now free.

Long gave his eight-inch long cock a couple of strokes before spreading her ass cheeks apart. He grinned and promised himself he would save her puckered anus for later. For now, he focused on the young girl's wide-open pink and dripping wet pussy. His target was surrounded by engorged pussy lips flowering after his vigorous finger fucking.

Long peeled back the foreskin on his uncircumcised cock and guided the hard black beast between her ass cheeks. He was proud of his big black cock. Women loved what he could do with it. As soon as he got his cock slick with her juices, he was going to fuck this bitch's brains out.

Stacy groaned when she felt the hard cock slide between her labia. She shrieked, and her body jerked when the tip crashed against her protruding clit. It only took a couple of pokes against the sensitive nub before she realized her assailant wasn't using his fingers anymore.

A horrible memory from the zoo trip shook her mind. She could picture the chimpanzee's bright red cock thrusting into the swollen red flesh between the female's thighs. Earlier, Richard had said she was in heat. Were her genitalia as red and swollen as the female chimps? As her pleasure grew, it became harder to maintain the fantasy that a group of Roman soldiers was torturing her for her Christian faith.

"Oh, please stop, for the love of Jesus, please stop."

Now, her greatest fear was that she would yield to the pleasures of the flesh. Ever since her mother had called the female chimpanzee a pretty whore, Stacy had believed that a whore was a fallen woman who enjoyed sex with multiple partners. If she gave in to the Devil's temptation and enjoyed sex with these horrible men, she would become a whore and suffer for an eternity in hell.

Oh God, this horrid black man is going to rape me. If he impregnates me, the sisters will never let me become a missionary.

Long saw how she was grinding her pussy on his fingers and knew that she was eager for his cock. He guided the head of his throbbing cock to the entrance of her tight vagina and tried to drive it inside her wet pussy. He was annoyed when his fat cock didn't quickly slip inside. God, she was tight. He knew his cock was thicker than his two fingers, but he had shown more patience than any woman had a right to expect. He grabbed the horns of her hips and pressed harder. He grunted and finally broke through with just the tip of his cock.