Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was afraid Richard intended to rape her, and there was no one to stop the powerful young man. No one could hear her screams. There was no one home, and the nearest house was Richard's. It was over a quarter of a mile away, separated by dense woods. She screamed anyway, but the only response was Richard's laughter.

"Scream all you want. It just makes my dick that much harder."

Richard worked the tight clinging satin dress below her push-up bra and dragged the delicate fabric to her trim waist. He leered at her plump, barely constrained breasts. The pushup bra's primary function was to press her breasts together and provide a shelf to display the soft flesh for men's pleasure. The bra provided no resistance as the eager young man pulled the top of the skimpy bra below her pert breasts. The young man growled when he saw her pink puffy nipples. His strong hands grasped the soft flesh of both breasts and squeezed.

"Oh, dear God, Richard, please stop. Please, please let me go."

Richard lowered his lips to her right breast and sucked the soft nipple into his hungry mouth. His tongue flicked across her nipple as he suckled the tender flesh. The poor girl writhed under the tongue lashing, but fear kept her hands glued to the headrest. Before releasing her breast, he bit her now hard nipple and pulled it away from her chest with his teeth. Stacy shrieked from the pain and intense sinful pleasure.

Richard turned his attention to her other breast and took his time, bringing the second nipple to a similar erect state. The whole time he was nursing on her sensitive nipples, his hands were kneading her breasts. This time, when he bit her nipple and tugged, she arched her back and groaned. She rubbed her legs together and whimpered. The warm moist feeling growing between her thighs felt strange but somehow heavenly.

The poor girl remembered Mother Superior warning her charges about the Devil's trickery. The dark angel disguised the sin of lust with a sugar coating of pleasure. In exchange for your soul, he offered short-lived gratification of the flesh. Once a young girl yielded to the Devil's temptation, it was only a matter of time before they became a whore. The remainder of their short life would be filled with depravity and disease. The wages of sin were death and eternal damnation in hellfire.

Stacy's body was shaking when he released her breasts. She hadn't realized she had been holding her breath. She lay there panting for a moment before her tormentor resumed his attack. Her eyes flew open when she felt him pulling her sheer dress up her bare thighs. She screamed at him to stop, but he kept skimming the silky fabric up her pale thighs until the frilly thong covering her virginal pussy was exposed. She had shaved at the beginning of summer so she could wear her new swimsuit, but the thong was much smaller, and curly blond hairs escaped around the edges.

Richard's knees worked their way between her thighs, forcing her legs apart. The young man grinned when he saw the wet spot on the tiny triangle of silk that hid her pussy. His nose flared at the scent of her arousal.

"Please, Richard, I don't want this. Please stop. You can kiss my lips if you want. I liked that."

He laughed, and she could feel his breath on the junction of her sweaty thighs. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll kiss your lips as soon as I get your pretty little panties off. I know you'll like it as much as Cheryl does. I promise I'll get you off before I fuck your brains out."

Stacy ignored his warnings to keep her hands on the headrest and grabbed his wrists. Richard laughed at her feeble efforts. He lifted her trim body with one hand under the small of her back and slowly peeled her tight dress up to her waist. Her plump naked breasts danced in the light from the porch as she struggled to stop his relentless attack.

Stacy grabbed her dress and struggled to push it down over her panties. The excited young man quickly blocked her move and inhaled the scent of her arousal as he gazed at the tiny triangle of moist silk, hiding her charms.

When her delicate hands tried to push his head from between her trembling thighs, he growled. He removed his designer silk tie and bound her hands firmly to the headrest.

"Stop fighting me, bitch. Relax, and I'll make sure both of us enjoy it."

Stacy pleaded. "Please, for the love of God, please stop. Please, if you're my friend, you'll let me go. I promised my father on his deathbed that I would save myself for marriage."

Richard laughed. "Spare me the false protests of innocence. I knew you were begging to be fucked when you strutted into the ballroom on my sister's arm. Your dress looked like it had been sprayed on your naked body. I loved watching your plump breasts bouncing with each firm stride. Every man in the room hoped they would pop out. I got hard watching you march past in your high heels. Your ass was magnificent as it jiggled and flexed. Every man in the room wanted to fuck you. Frankly, I was surprised they didn't gang bang you in the middle of the dance floor like those male chimpanzees swarming over the female in heat at the Chicago Zoo."

Richard's hands had been busy while he talked. He twisted the small wet triangle of embroidered silk to the side of her pussy, and he was rewarded with a sight no man had ever seen. A sparse tangle of curly blond hairs did little to hide her engorged pussy lips or the moist, glistening, pink flesh around her unsullied vagina.

"Oh, please, Richard. Please stop. I'm not some hairy beast in heat. I want my first time to be with the man I love in my wedding bed."

Richard's hands seized her swollen labia and spread them apart to expose the length of Stacy's moist pink slit. At the top of her delicate sex, a tiny nub protruded from its protective hood, just begging to be licked. The young man fought to restrain his mounting passion. He blew softly against her inflamed flesh and watched the girl he had desired since childhood writhe and moan under his intense gaze. Oh, God, he wanted her. He needed her now but forced himself to wait. He wanted her every bit as aroused as the female chimp at the zoo so many years ago.

Somewhere in his brain, raging with a flood of hormones, was the desire to make his childhood friend's first time with him pleasurable.

The handsome college quarterback had had his share of eager coeds and considered himself a stud. Early on, he had learned that women were more receptive to intercourse if their vagina was moist. Stacy's pussy was so wet that her sweet nectar was dripping from her quivering ass cheeks onto his leather seats now that her panties had been pulled aside. Richard grinned. He'd never met a woman so easily aroused. All he had had to do was play with her breasts for a few minutes to bring her to the desired state of arousal. Despite her silly protests, her body was ready and eager for sex.

Richard leaned closer and pushed his tongue into her slit. Damn, she tasted fantastic. When she screamed for him to stop, he pulled his head back and stared into her pleading eyes.

"Your body tells me you are lying. I wish I had a mirror so that I could show you. You're every bit as aroused as the female chimp in the zoo, and I know it's because you are in heat. My sister told me tonight is the twelfth day of your cycle. You're fertile as hell. I hope I knock you up tonight. It'll put an end to your childish idea of becoming a nun. Yeah, my sister told me of your silly plans. If you're pregnant, you'll have to marry me. We'll make a powerful couple. Think of my car seat as your wedding bed."

Richard had discovered by accident that rubbing his sister's clit while thrusting his finger into her vagina could bring her to orgasm. He loved the feeling of Cheryl's vagina squeezing his finger while she came. The popular quarterback often fantasized about how it would feel to have a woman cum on his cock. Tonight, he was going to bring Stacy to the edge of an orgasm before he drove his cock deep into her fertile womb.

Richard drove a finger into Stacy's wet pussy at the same time his mouth sucked her clit between his eager lips. He never noticed the slight resistance as he destroyed her hymen. He thought her shriek was caused by his tongue flicking across her hypersensitive clit. It was too much, too fast. Despite the young man's self-confidence, he was woefully ignorant of women's sexual response. In all his conquests, he had failed to pay attention to anything except the most obvious reaction. More than anything, he had never learned patience. He had no idea women needed to be aroused slowly and steadily.

Stacy screamed in shock at the painful invasion. Her mind couldn't handle the intense stimulation. She arched her back and shrieked as her body twisted and turned around the finger invading her sex. Richard took her strong response as an indication he was getting to this stupid girl. He rapidly thrust his finger deep into her tight vagina over and over as he ate her sweet pussy. His tongue lapped her slit from her abused vagina up to her protruding clit. God, she tasted sweet. His nose flared as he inhaled her musky scent. Her firm asscheeks shuddered in his grasp as he pulled her sex to his hungry mouth.

Richard knew she must be close to an orgasm and couldn't wait any longer. He had to fuck her. He had to fuck her now. Her screams had faded into whimpers and gasps as she fought to catch her breath. Her futile struggles to escape his hands and mouth had ceased.

The young man pushed himself back until he was kneeling above her nearly naked body. God, she was gorgeous, and she was going to be his. Stacy gazed up at him through half-closed eyes. She watched him quickly undo his belt and unzip his pants with clumsy fingers. His pants fell to his knees, revealing his tight black underwear bulging with his erection. Oh, dear God, Richard is going to rape me!

#

Jean stared at the book in horror. She was shocked at the brutality of the assault and was afraid to read the next chapter. The author was only interested in pandering to his male readers. He barely cared if the heroine received any pleasure from her first sexual encounter.

Jean was even more disturbed by the warm feeling of intense arousal in her moist pussy as she imagined herself being the victim in the horrible story. As she squeezed her thighs together, she wondered, What kind of a pervert am I?

Jean's thoughts were interrupted by the stewardess, passing out snacks and taking drink orders. She was dehydrated from the ecstasy coursing through her body and the long sweaty run to catch her flight.

"Please, can I have a Sprite?"

Hank and Andy each ordered a couple of miniature bottles of vodka with orange juice.

Andy said, "I'd like to buy the young lady a couple of vodkas. She looks like she's had a rough day."

I smiled at Andy for being so observant. With all the ecstasy and amphetamine in my system, I could only imagine the wild-eyed crazed impression I was giving off. Maybe a little alcohol would calm my nerves enough to let me sleep on the long flight. In the last couple of weeks, I had been living on catnaps between regular, intense bouts of sex supposedly intended by my deranged aunt to cure my nymphomania. I hadn't slept at all since I'd managed a couple of short hours last night.

"Thanks, Andy. It's been a long day, a really long, hard day."

The stewardess passed out our snacks and drinks and informed us that the cabin lights would be turned off after she made another trip to pick up trash. She told me if I wanted to read, I would have to use the overhead light.

I went back to reading while I ate half a ham and cheese sandwich with chips and a fruit cup. I wasn't paying much attention, but I found my cup full every time I reached for my drink. I scarcely noticed when Andy ordered another round.

#

Chapter 3

Stacy knew she only had one chance. The silk tie had loosened with every twist and turn of her tormented body. Now the granny knot Richard had clumsily tied had fallen apart. With her hands around the headrest providing leverage, she drew up her knees and drove her high heels hard into his crotch. The boy, she had always thought of as a friend, crashed against the windshield and howled in agonizing pain. She clutched at her purse and dress before diving over the locked door. The terrorized young girl landed on her hands and knees. She jumped to her feet and sprinted up the stairs to her house, clutching her loose dress around her waist. Stacy whimpered as she searched her purse for her keys. She used God's name in what she hoped was a prayer when she dropped the damn keys. It felt like it took forever to open the door. She looked back at the car as she ducked inside. Richard was standing hunched over in pain beside his bright red Mustang.

"Stacy, wait. You don't understand. I love you."

Stacy slammed the door shut and threw the deadbolt closed. She collapsed with her back against the door. The dazed girl slowly slid to the floor with her dress still gathered around her waist. Her plump naked breasts bounced painfully when her bare ass cheeks smacked wetly against the cold hard tiles. The strong impact drove home the fact that she had barely escaped being raped by a boy she had known since childhood. Oh God, he had bitten her nipples and ground his finger into her core. Even worse, she had felt pleasure, sinful pleasure.

Her hands were knotted in her satin dress, and she released her right hand to massage the pain from her abused nipples. Oh God, he had bitten her breasts! She felt a warm pleasure in her loins as she rubbed the soreness from her nipples.

Her other hand pressed the soft fabric of her dress tight against the still tingling flesh between her spread thighs. Her thong was still twisted to one side leaving her swollen pussy exposed. She closed her eyes and scrubbed the satin cloth across her heated sex as if she were trying to clean her body of the memory of Richard's unwanted touch. Oh God, Richard had driven his finger deep into her core!

Her body jerked when she rubbed the silky fabric across the mysterious nub at the top of her moist slit. Stacy moaned. It was the same feeling she'd experienced when Richard had pressed his face between her thighs and licked her wet slit. In the car, Richard had made her extremely tense. She'd thought her body was going to explode. Stacy had never experienced anything so pleasurable.

Now under her firm touch, the warm feeling had returned. She was panting, and her long legs began shaking as she rubbed harder. No wonder Mother Superior had called it the Devil's playground. Stacy cried out to Jesus and forced herself to stop. She was terrified she might die if she continued. She was sure if she died now, she would go straight to hell.

Her body had first betrayed her in the car even as she pleaded for Richard to stop. At first, she had felt pain at his invasion of her most private parts. Even though his intimate fondling was unwelcome, his relentless assault had somehow turned into intense pleasure. His lips had found a strange hidden nub at the top of her slit that practically begged to be sucked. It was like her body wanted to be bred like the crazed female chimp in the zoo. Her responsive body didn't care if they weren't married. It had seemed like the devil himself was encouraging her to enjoy the sins of the flesh.

She broke into body-wracking sobs. How could Richard do that to me? The only man she had trusted had turned out to be no better than the rest of the disgusting beasts at the ball. Men were all filthy apes, and her mother wanted her to choose one of them as a partner for life. Tomorrow, she would tell her mother she wasn't going to get married. Stacy decided she was returning to the Sisters of Perpetual Penance and devote her life to God's work as soon as she could make the arrangements.

#

Jean was trembling. She knew all too well what it was like to be used by lust-filled men with no possible escape. She wanted to burn the hateful paperback, but she couldn't stop reading. She kept hoping that somehow the poor girl would escape the evil fate the author had planned for the innocent girl.

#

Chapter 4

Stacy was safely home in her family estate. The solid oak door at her back provided the practically naked young girl with a sense of security. It was time to stop feeling sorry for herself. A shower would wash off the memory of Richard's rough hands. An hour of prayer on her knees by her bed would restore her mind. After a good night's sleep, she would bid goodbye to her mother and head back to Saint Agnes, where she would become a novitiate. Once she was a nun, she would go to darkest Africa and bring God's word to the childlike natives.

Stacy took a deep breath and tugged her bra up over her tender breasts. She pulled her satin dress up and tied the straps behind her neck. Somehow, the tipsy girl crawled to her feet. The four glasses of spiked strawberry punch she had consumed at the Ball were still affecting her mind and body. Stacy felt wobbly on her high heels but managed to straighten her panties and let her dress drop to her feet.

That was when she noticed the green light on the burglar alarm. She remembered her mother setting it before leaving and making an unchristian comment about lazy, thieving servants. Someone was in the house! Had one of the servants returned to get started on tomorrow's tasks? Stacy leaned against the door and forced herself to take several long slow breaths as she had learned during yoga classes at school.

It had to be Alex, who was home. Perhaps, her dear mother had only stayed until she was satisfied that her daughter was working her way through the dance card. After Peter proposed, Alex had commented that her work was done for the evening.

Stacy slowly climbed the wide stairs to the second-floor suites. She felt unsteady and held onto the handrail tight. Climbing the familiar stairs in heels took all of her concentration. The deep carpeting muffled any sound from her slow steps. She had to pass her parent's large master suite to get to her smaller chambers. The door was ajar to her mother's rooms, and she could hear the same grunts and groans Alex made when her trainer led her through a strenuous workout. Stacy was puzzled by the sounds of labored breathing, and she paused to peer into the suite. The outer sitting room was illuminated only by light leaking out of the partially open bedroom door. She didn't want to see her mother tonight and turned to go.

She only managed to take a couple of steps before she heard the sound of an open hand striking bare flesh. A scream from her mother followed the sound of a hard slap. More slaps and more screams quickly followed the first shriek. Stacy recognized the sound of spanking because the Sisters of Perpetual Penance believed in corporal punishment for the slightest infringement of the school's strict rules. Even the well-behaved Stacy had been spanked for whispering while in line for confession.

She heard her mother scream for mercy. "For the love of God, please stop."

Stacy rushed to the partially open bedroom door and was about to throw it open when she saw a sight that stopped her in her tracks. She pressed her hand to her mouth to stifle a scream of her own. Fortunately, any sounds she made rushing across the heavily carpeted floor were masked by her mother's guttural cries.

Alex was on her hands and knees on the bed she had shared for nearly twenty years with her recently deceased husband. Peter was stark naked and kneeling behind Alex's naked form. The heavyset banker was rapidly driving his swollen cock into Alex. The virginal young girl had never seen a man naked before, and the sight of a man's hard cock thrusting into her mother's wet hairy pussy was horrifying. Despite the sharp blows she was receiving to her ass, Alex was urging her partner to fuck her harder.