Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy screamed as she rose from Tiny's lap. She kept screaming as her arms flailed around wildly. One of her nails caught Tiny's cheek and drew blood. Despite her attempts to escape from Long's invading cock, she didn't manage to dislodge him. Instead, her struggles resulted in another two inches of Long's cock slipping inside.

Long shouted, "Grab her damn arms before she cuts us to shreds with those fucking nails."

Tiny grabbed Stacy's hands and held them over her head. Long grabbed her ruined bra and bound her wrists. The girl only screamed louder as Long drove his cock another inch deeper.

Long turned to Ox and said, "Give me her panties. I'm going to gag the bitch."

Long was disgusted when his smiling friend handed him the girl's ruined thong soaked with cum. He quickly wadded it into a ball and crammed it into her mouth. Her screams were instantly muffled.

Tiny was annoyed that the girl's dress had slid back down to her waist, hiding her luscious breasts.

"God damn it all. Help me get her dress off."

Long held the honky's arms overhead while Tiny quickly peeled off the torn satin dress. He tossed the dress into the corner and draped her bound hands behind his thick neck. Tiny grinned and reached for her plump breasts, completely free and hanging down. This is fantastic. I've got the bitch's udders right where I want them.

Stacy's chest was heaving as she fought to breathe through her nose that was still slimy with Tiny's cum. When the man behind her shoved a couple more inches of fat black cock into her virginal pussy, she tried to scream. With the slimy gag in her mouth, all she managed was a plaintive moan.

"Mumph, ahhh, ahhh, mumph."

Long was in heaven. Half of his cock was buried in her tight pussy. Even better, the white girl's vagina was squeezing his cock over and over. It was as if she was trying to force him out. He gave her a moment of hope when he eased the fat head of his cock back to the entrance to her wet vagina. He paused a second before using his firm grip on her hips to slam his cock deeper into her warm pussy. Stacy arched her back and screamed.

"Mummmmmmph."

Tiny laughed and used his firm grip on her nipples to pull her back where he wanted her. Long waited with six inches of his cock buried in her belly until she stopped struggling and took a labored breath. He repeated the slow withdrawal and quickly thrust hard two more times until all of his cock was lodged inside. His hips were pressed tight against her soft ass cheeks.

Long took a deep breath and savored the ecstatic feeling of her warm pussy before getting into a rhythm of long slow thrusts. He forced himself to be patient. He wanted it to last forever but knew he was too aroused to control himself for long. After a couple of dozen slow thrusts, he gave in to his lust and began driving his steel hard erection with ever-increasing speed and urgency.

Stacy heard her attacker's groans when he began thrusting faster into her abused pussy. The animal mauling her sweaty breasts matched his friend's pace. The intense pleasure in her loins was increasing quickly, and she feared her soul would soon be lost. She prayed for him to stop, but she knew her attacker wouldn't quit until he shot his semen deep in her unprotected and highly fertile womb. Stacy couldn't even scream. All she could do was bite down on the cum soaked panties filling her mouth and moan.

"Mummmmmmph."

Stacy knew the terrible threat she faced. Her mother had explained the human female's ovulation cycle to her after their visit to the zoo. At day twelve, she was near the height of her fertility, and she was unprotected. Her mother had insisted that she get on birth control before college, but her appointment at the gynecologist was next month.

Oh God, he's going to cum inside of me and get me pregnant.

Long was hammering his black cock into the girl. Her back was glistening with sweat, and his nostrils flared at the strong mingling scents of their arousal. Once again, her hips were moving in time with his hard thrusts. He loved watching her pale white ass cheeks shudder every time his hips bounced off her athletic butt. After a couple of minutes, his once regular rhythm became jerky.

When the girl's tight vagina squeezed his cock hard, he flew over the edge. He tilted his head up and bellowed as he shot his black seed deep into her fertile womb.

Long collapsed onto her back and gasped for breath. The pretty little whore had drained him. God, she was fantastic. Already he was dreaming about fucking her again. Next time he was going to take her long and slow. When his cock finally softened and slid out of her vagina, Long fell back into the corner of the back seat and closed his eyes.

Damn, it had been a long day for all of them, but he had a feeling that everything was going to turn out all right. They were all tired and hungry, but they had food, booze, and a pretty white whore. His team's morale would improve once they all got some food in their bellies. Then the party could begin. They could take turns fucking the honky bitch and sleeping. They had nearly a whole day to play before they were scheduled to meet with the man the Boss was sending.

Stacy sobbed as she knelt with her face in Tiny's lap. She could feel her attacker's cum pouring out of her gaping vagina and flowing down her shaking thighs. The strange feeling of the man's warm cum shooting out of his penis against the gates of her womb was fresh in her mind. She wondered if she would ever forget the awful sensation. Thankfully, the intense feeling of pleasure in her loins was fading. She had survived the attack with her soul intact. This time when she forced the wad of silky fabric from her mouth, Tiny didn't push it back inside. It took her a moment to realize that the cock pressing against her cheek was hard again.

Oh, God, help me. My torment has just begun. The Roman soldiers raped Saint Agnes for weeks.

#

Andy and Hank continued their hidden assault on my dripping wet pussy while I read out loud about Stacy's assault to a growing audience. The brothers had each crammed their thick middle finger into my vagina. They were slowly grinding their fingers in and out of my widely stretched hole. Andy's thumb was still buried in my ass while Hank's thumb flicked across my permanently exposed clit.

I had stopped reading because I felt an intense orgasm rushing toward me. I was almost there when the two men stopped moving their invading fingers. The bastards delighted in tormenting me. Every time they sensed I was close to an orgasm, the brothers paused until my arousal subsided. They were experts at keeping me on the edge of an intense orgasm that never came. I was afraid of what would happen when they finally granted me release. I knew I would wake everyone on the plane with my screams. Even so, I was upset that my arousal was fading. I wiggled my hips searching unsuccessfully for stimulation.

After my breathing calmed, they resumed their assault. My voice broke again as I continued reading poor Stacy's story.

#

Chapter 7

Stacy screamed when Ox leaned over the seat and jammed a massive rough finger into her wide open pussy. The big brute managed to drive his fat finger all the way in before Tiny pushed him back into the front seat. The car swerved as the big man fell against the driver.

Tiny yelled, "Ox, keep your damn hands off the honky bitch. You'll ruin her for everyone. Besides, it's my turn to fuck her next."

Coke shouted from the driver's seat, "Knock it off, damn it, we're almost at the cabin. We can all get her then. Now for the love of Jesus, stop fighting over the bitch, or we'll end up in a ditch. I've got to be careful driving down this fucking gravel-covered road."

Long sat next to Tiny and pulled the sobbing girl onto his lap. He nodded to Tiny as if acknowledging his friend's claim on the girl, while he stroked her naked back to calm her. A strange feeling came over him. He was feeling possessive of a girl for the first time in years. He realized he didn't want to share her with his comrades. Maybe, he would feel different later.

Coke swore when Ox told him to turn off the shitty gravel road onto a long, dirt driveway that was in even worse condition. The old Checker cab rattled, and metal screeched as it lurched down the heavily rutted road. Trees overhung the narrow path, and brambles scratched the sides of the rusty cab.

As soon as Coke stopped beside the cabin, chaos ensued. Lightning lit up the yard revealing the rusting hulks of several abandoned cars and a derelict tractor. A loud crack of thunder followed the lightning by only a couple of seconds. The first lightning strike was soon followed by another flash closer at hand. Rain driven by a gale-force wind obscured the view from the old cab.

Tiny dragged the terrified young girl out of the car by her loose braid, and she staggered a couple of steps before falling to the ground in a jumble of bare arms and naked legs. A pair of large vicious mongrels began howling as they raced toward the gang. Their leashes pulled tight on their choke collars just a couple of feet from where the naked girl lay sprawled on the dirt. She screamed at the sight of the sharp teeth and snarling mouths inches from her face. She had been terrified of dogs ever since she had been knocked to the ground by a big Golden Retriever trying to lick her face when she was three years old. The panicky girl wrapped her arms around Tiny's thighs and begged him to save her.

"Oh, God, help. Please help me."

Tiny pushed the trembling girl to her knees and bent one of her arms behind her back. He dragged her forward until she was inches away from the bulging eyes, sharp teeth, and foaming mouths of the hysterical animals. He yelled so he could be heard over the growls of the snarling beasts who continued lunging despite the pain inflicted by their choke collars.

"If you play nice with us for a couple of days, you've got nothing to worry about. When we take our trip to the city, we'll drop you off where we found you. If you cause trouble, we'll chain you up with Ox's fucking crazy junkyard curs when we leave. The beasts will probably play nice with you for a day or so. If we don't come back or we're late, they'll get hungry and likely rip you into pieces before they eat you. Do you understand, honky?"

Stacy was sobbing and choked back her tears long enough to mutter a weak yes.

Long and Coke had each taken a container of supplies out of the trunk but stopped short of the vicious dogs guarding the cabin.

Long yelled, "Ox, get your fucking mutts under control, or I'll shoot another one of the filthy beasts."

Ox rushed forward and grabbed the collars of the frantic dogs.

"P-p-please, Long, don't hurt 'em. They're good d-d-dogs. I've trained 'em to keep us safe. You shouldn't have shot poor F-f-fang."

"Fuck poor F-f-fang. Did ya train him to bite my ankle and rip my pants? Make yourself useful. Get 'em out of my way, and for God's sake, feed your nasty beasts."

After Ox restrained his dogs, Tiny threw her naked body over his broad shoulder and carried her kicking and screaming into the cabin. He laughed as he dumped her naked body onto the rough plank floor. Stacy rolled into a ball and shivered from the cold air and mind-numbing terror. The only thing she could feel was her tender vagina, which somehow felt larger than the rest of her body. She couldn't forget the sensation of the black man's cock thrusting into her over and over. At first, the pain had been intense. It was when the pain had turned to pleasure that she felt utterly defiled.

The din of rain pounding on the tin roof and the occasional crack of thunder made it impossible to hear the men talking about what they were going to do to her while they attacked a bottle of whiskey. The pitiful girl was curled into a fetal position and trying to cover her nakedness. From where the lustful men were standing, her gorgeous ass was exposed to their gaze. Her vagina was gaping open, and Long's cum was flowing down her trembling ass cheek. Long was already thinking about how much he could sell the pretty white bitch for in Chicago.

#

Jean's mind was reeling from reading the arousing story. Her body was trembling from the simultaneous stimulation by Andy and Hank's fingers and mouths on her breasts, her clit, her vagina, and her poor tortured ass. The bastards had pushed her body right up to the edge of a beautiful orgasm multiple times while she read to her enthusiastic audience. Each time the twins had paused when her breathing and trembling body had signaled her imminent orgasm. Well, she had read another chapter as requested. Now, they owed her the reward they had promised. She deserved an orgasm. She began to wail.

"Oh, God, don't stop. I'm so close. So, God damn close. Oh, God, why did you stop?"

Andy said, "We have a proposition for you. Your performance at the Santa Teresa Art Exposition made you famous. You have a stellar international reputation thanks to the two movies released by DansFilms. You were the star in 'A Day in the Life of Venus' and 'Gala Gang Bang.'

"Hank and I made our fortune as porn stars and now run a movie production studio. We want to buy the film rights to 'The Devil's Mischief' and feature you as Stacy. Thanks to your notoriety, we'll pack the theaters. You'll make enough to pay off your student debts for a week of fun work. What do you think?"

Hank couldn't restrain his enthusiasm. "We can get Randy Boy to play Ox. You'll love getting stuffed with Boy's big black cock. The man has the largest cock in the industry and lasts forever."

Jean wiggled her ass, but the twin brothers kept their hands still while they waited for her answer. She was on the verge of an orgasm and found it hard even to consider their offer. She firmly believed in women's liberation, and exploiting women for men's sexual gratification was highly offensive. Still, her student debt was so high it would take years to pay off.

Jean's consideration of their proposition was cut short when the pilot turned off the fasten seat belt sign.

"Oh, thank God. I can finally go. Quick, let me up."

Andy and Hank removed their fingers from her vagina. A thumb slithered from deep inside her ass. The brother's mouths released her nipples, and their smiling faces appeared from under the blanket.

Hank said, "You'd better hurry. It seems like a line is forming."

Hank stood up and moved into the aisle. Andy decided to be helpful and began peeling the blanket from me. I squealed and quickly pulled up my dress that had pooled around my waist. I wasn't fast enough. The man in the row in front of us whistled. He had been watching as I read my uncle's porn paperback. I gave him the finger as I stood up. I tugged my skimpy summer dress down over my sweaty body. The man who whistled grinned and licked his lips. I had given him a good look at my hairless pussy before I pulled my dress down. Damn my aunt for sending me off without a stitch of underwear.

Note

This chapter is a tribute to the Liverpool Press pornographic paperbacks of the sixties and seventies.

In 1957, the Supreme Court outlawed pornography but failed to come up with a workable definition. It declared for a work to be deemed pornographic that it must appeal to the community's prurient interests and be "utterly without redeeming social importance." Publishers of erotic fiction seized upon this loophole. They published thousands of paperbacks with an introduction explaining the work's social significance to elude the censors. They paid good authors the equivalent of $8000 in today's dollars to write a story that only took them a couple of weeks to write.

These authors followed different standards from today's. The sex was often raw and violent toward women since the intended audience was predominantly male. In those days, many states allowed marriage at a young age. As a result, the stories sometimes included girls that we would now consider minors. Incest and bestiality were common. I grew up reading these early works of pornography, and perhaps that is why my writing is more hardcore than many others on Literotica. It's all just fantasy. No person should condone such behavior outside of their fantasies.