Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried down the stairs to the second floor. I looked up as I heard the old lady open the door and scream that I had escaped. I turned a corner and ran into a fist. It rammed into my gut, and I fell to the floor doubled over. I lost my towel when I was struck.

Herod cursed, "Fucking hell! This day just sucks more and more."

He jerked me to my feet and slammed my wet body against the wall. Once again, I was struggling to suck air into my lungs. He slapped my face twice.

"Fucking cunt. I hoped last night's seasoning would be enough to make you behave. I don't have time for this shit. I need you working."

He threw me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. He took me upstairs like I was weightless. A middle-aged black man was standing in the open doorway to the other apartment. A young man was looking over his shoulder with his mouth gaping open.

I managed to murmur, "Please help me..."

Herod growled at two men, and they scurried back inside. I heard the door slam shut and lock. I was carried back to the apartment I had managed to escape from for a minute or two. I was tied to the bed again, and Herod left the room for a moment. When he returned, he was slapping a piece of rubber hose into the palm of his hand. He got more and more worked up as he stared into my eyes.

"Krystal, you are a worthless piece of shit. I'm tired of you defying me. The only thing you have of value to anyone is your God damn cunt. I am going to punish you severely for trying to escape. Maybe some pain will penetrate your feeble mind."

I screamed into my gag when he hit my stomach with the rubber hose. He beat me with the stiff piece of rubber until he had struck every inch of my body from my neck down to my feet. He unfastened my bindings and rolled me over onto my stomach. He kept screaming at me as he struck my backside from one end to the other. The worst blows were the ones that landed on my pussy. I was moaning when he handed me over to the women. Every inch of my sweaty body ached.

"Rosie, dry her off and bring her to the dining room. I need a drink and some dinner. It's going to be another long night."

I cried as the woman named Rosie carried out his command. She used a rubber band to hold my ponytail in place. She helped me into a short, thin bathrobe and led me to the kitchen with a firm grip on my upper arm. Herod was pouring a second glass of whiskey and complaining about his day to several women sitting around the table. They were eating dinner and looked up at the interruption. None of Herod's black whores looked pleased to see a skinny white girl in their squalid home.

"God damn fucking commie bureaucrats. Now they won't authorize the girls to leave their shit hole country without another two hundred dollars for fucking work permits. If I don't come up with the fee soon, they'll let some other asshole have them. I need to get Krystal working yesterday."

Herod turned to look at me. "Strip the bitch."

Rosie untied the bathrobe and pulled it off my bruised body. I sagged against the thickset black woman and glared at him. She wrapped a large black hand around each of my upper arms.

He scowled right back. His anger filled the room. He surprised me when he asked, "Are you hungry?"

I was famished. My last meal had been at Samuel's place. I nodded. The slight nod of my head sent a wave of nausea through my abdomen.

He turned to the other woman and said, "Julie, are you still feeding that stray cat?"

The other woman was frying pork chops in a skillet. The smell of sizzling pork fat made me weak with hunger.

Julie said, "Yes, the pitiful thing hasn't got a home. My son adores that cat."

"I don't care one way or the other if you feed the stupid animal. I just want you to open a can of cat food and put it in a bowl at my feet."

Julie flipped the pork chops before reaching up into the cupboard for a big can of kidney flavored cat food. When she opened the can, the stench mixed with the smell of pork and boiling potatoes.

"Rosie, tie her wrists behind her back."

Rosie pulled the belt from the discarded bathrobe and tied my wrists behind my back.

Herod looked at me with a smile. "If you're hungry you can eat the cat food. Otherwise, you can starve. I don't give a shit. Until you learn to behave, I'll treat you like the wild animal you are. You need to learn your place in my world. All women are either mothers or whores, often both. Since you're not a mother, you are a whore, my whore. Your only value to the world is earning money with your cunt. Rosie, I think Krystal needs help deciding if she wants to eat. Help her down to her knees."

Rosie pushed me to my knees on the floor. She grabbed the back of my neck and shoved my nose close to the bowl. I gagged as I inhaled the reeking bowl of slop. Herod put his foot in the middle of my back and shoved my face into the bowl. When he let me up, my face was covered with chunks of the pureed kidney. I cried as I licked my lips. I was so ravenous, I lowered my mouth to the bowl and ate like an animal. Herod laughed and cut into his pork chops. He lectured me with a full mouth while I ate every morsel in the bowl.

"Julie, it's going to be another long night. Call the guys who were here last night and tell each of them to bring a friend or two."

Rosie led me back into the bathroom and washed my face. She brushed my teeth before leading me back into the bedroom. Julie helped her to tie me to the bare mattress. They ignored me when I pleaded for help. Julie forced the ball gag into my mouth. The women shoved a pillow under my ass and left me. I fell asleep for a moment before Herod entered the room with Scav, T-bone, and six other big black men. I recognized one of them as the old guy from the apartment across from Herod's. I was mistaken when I thought he was concerned for my wellbeing.

It was a repeat of the previous night except I had gone longer without sleep and there were three more men taking turns raping my battered body. I retreated into my head to avoid the degradation the men were inflicting. I tried thinking of the happy times in my childhood. The only family I had growing up was my mother and a brother who was much older. Since my mother was a high school teacher, I had lots of free time with my friends which helped when I decided to lose my virginity.

Like most of my friends, I was afraid of being known as a slut. In those days, any girl who had sex in high school was labeled a slut or a whore. I figured Senior Prom was the perfect time for my first experience. I would be eighteen and legal. My dancer's body and ample breasts made it easy to get a popular football player as my date. It didn't take much work to convince a friend to have a party at her house after the Prom. I found the perfect dress to show off my spectacular cleavage. The Prom was a bigger success than I expected; my date and I were named the Prom King and Queen.

I wish I could say losing my virginity was a fantastic experience, but both of us were virgins. Neither of us knew how the parts fit together. My only experience with boys was making out in the movie theater. I knew how to get a boy hard, but that night my boyfriend's cock didn't cooperate. I managed to get his partially hard cock into my vagina after a long embarrassing struggle. The football jock only managed a couple of half-hearted thrusts before he came. I was angry and disappointed. When I got home, I took a shower and masturbated. I rubbed out another one once I was in bed. We never dated again.

College was a lot better. I only dated older more experienced boys. I didn't have a steady boyfriend my Freshman year, and I dated one man after another. There was never a time I didn't have a boyfriend, but the longest I dated anyone was a month. I even dated a black boy for a couple of weeks. I had heard stories they all had large cocks and knew how to satisfy white girls. I was disappointed. He was below average in size and only interested in pleasing himself. In other words, he was just like all the other guys I slept with.

I met a short Jewish boy from Queens at the beginning of my second year. He knew what he was doing in bed, and even better, he knew how to pleasure a woman. I never had an orgasm while fucking him, but he assured me simultaneous orgasms were a myth. I didn't care since he always got me off before he fucked me. He was the first boy who ever went down on my pussy. It didn't bother me that I was taller than him or that his cock was just average. It is all about technique. What mattered was his considerable skill with his fingers and tongue. I moved in with him a month after I met him.

I groaned as Scav shoved his cock into me for the second or third time that night. None of the men Herod had brought had any goal other than to cum in my pussy. I doubt any of them ever heard of a female orgasm. If Herod wanted to break me, he would have had more luck giving me a hard orgasm. All his goons were going to achieve was to give me a sore pussy and a bunch of hickeys. I was surprised when I took T-bone's cock with only a little effort.

Once again, I retreated into my mind. I tried to remember every time I had sex with my Jewish boyfriend. I found it hard to list the times in order. I kept remembering encounters I had left out. My sexual accounting kept my mind off the exhausting and repetitious fucking I was getting.

I saw the glow of dawn through the curtains when they finished. Herod strapped the headphones on me, shoved a gag in my mouth, set the bright light shining in my eyes and shoved the treacherous dildo inside of me. I whimpered. I didn't have the energy to test my bonds.

"Last night I set the dildo on low. I'm turning it to medium tonight. I think you'll appreciate the extra stimulation."

The vibrations and thrusts of the dildo were stronger, and I was quickly aroused. Tonight, the shock to interrupt my orgasm came sooner and sharper. The first shock was the worst. My body went rigid, and I strained against the ropes binding me to the hard mattress.

#

I should have surrendered to Herod when I had the chance. Now all I could do was retreat into a corner of my mind and throw up a wall against the constant assaults on my soul. By the third day of no sleep and nightly gangbangs, I was hallucinating. I would even fall asleep while one of Herold's friends was fucking me. Every time I fell asleep, Herod placed the wet cloth over my face and poured water on it until I woke in a panic.

My only break was when the women gave me a quick bath. I had lost interest in eating even when they pushed my face into the cat food. As soon as I was dry from my bath, I was tied to the bed and subjected to more of Ornette Coleman while Herod rounded up that night's ensemble of gangbangers. I had listened to the discordant screeches of his album "Free Jazz" so many times I was beginning to anticipate each of the band member's solos. The solos were played against a regular but complex pulse from one quartet. Band members often joined the solo while the second quartet played brief, dissonant fanfares in double time. I was either going insane or beginning to appreciate the octet's extraordinary passages of collective improvisation. If you ever tried listening to "Free Jazz," no one would criticize you for judging me insane.

Any woman would fight against being coerced into prostitution. I had an especially intense revulsion to prostitution. My freshman year in college, I wrote a paper on human trafficking and knew the horrible consequences of being forced into a life of sexual slavery. The irony of my current situation was that I had chosen law as a career to fight for women's rights.

While I was finishing my undergraduate studies at Cornell, I joined the Ithaca Women's Health Collective. I remember bonding with the other members the night we sat around exploring our own bodies. We laughed in embarrassment as we sat in a circle naked. I was amazed at the variations in the female form. We each took a mirror and inspected our own vagina. For the first time, I saw what I had been rubbing when I masturbated. Someone commented on how ugly the slit between our legs was. Our facilitator led us in a discussion of why we thought any part of our body could be considered anything except natural and beautiful.

The next session, we discussed our sexual experiences. I heard someone mutter slut when I related that I had had thirteen sexual partners. My face turned red, and I choked back a sob when I heard the derogatory comment. I was glad I had lied about the number of partners I had really had. I was even happier I hadn't mentioned my enthusiasm for masturbation multiple times a day. How could it be wrong to enjoy sex? Even when I have a boyfriend available, I still masturbate several times a day whenever I get the chance.

Our facilitator jumped at the chance to talk about slut shaming. She helped us to realize the terrible damage we were doing by demeaning our fellow women. Why shouldn't women be free to enjoy sex as much as men? I came out of that meeting with a new sense of self-worth.

It was that very sense of self-esteem that Herod was breaking down with his constant assertions that I was a slut and a whore. He shouted in my ear that the only thing my body was good for was pleasuring men. He reinforced his verbal attacks with repeated rapes and lack of sleep. The bastard relished terrorizing me by frequently inducing a sensation of drowning. My wrists and ankles were raw from struggling against my bonds when he covered my face with a wet cloth and poured water over my face.

Herod frustration got more intense as the days past. One morning he came in and slammed the door so hard I could hear it despite the headphones blaring discordant jazz into my crazed mind. He pulled off the headphones and removed the dildo. I stared at him with intense hatred when he removed my blindfold.

I screamed when I saw the hose in his hand. He beat me harder this time and had to let Rosie finish the job. When they were done, he put the headphones on me and shoved the dildo into my vagina. The electric shocks came more often and were so intense I thought I would break every bone in my body each time my muscles constricted. I panicked when he put the wet cloth on my face and poured water on it until I passed out. He revived me despite my prayers for the serenity of death.

The wall that I had erected in my mind crumbled. Herod knew he had me when I knelt before him in the kitchen naked. I pulled out his cock and lowered my mouth to his thick black cock. My hands wrapped around his erection and pumped his cock until it exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his cum. I looked up at his face as I licked my lips clean. I was so hungry. His cum was the first thing I had eaten in a couple of days. Rosie placed a bowl of cat food in front of me, and I devoured it.

Herod smiled at Rosie and Julie. He said, "She's ready. Get her cleaned up and put her to work. Just in case, keep her chained to the bed until she proves we can trust her."

They helped me into a bathtub of warm soapy water. Rosie scrubbed me clean with a worn washcloth while Julie shampooed my matted hair. When I was clean, they dried my body. They applied perfume before leading me back to the kitchen table still naked. One of them held me up while the other one spooned warm broth into my mouth. When I couldn't eat any more soup, they brushed my teeth. They combed out my hair and braided it. They applied a little makeup. I was so grateful for their tender care that I began weeping.

I cried harder when they led me back into the bedroom. Someone had put pink sheets on the bare mattress. There were two pillows with flowery cases. They sat me down on the bed. One of the women rocked my naked body in her arms. I laid my head on her chest and inhaled her earthy fragrance. I yawned as I started to fall asleep. I felt something soft close around my ankle. I screamed when I saw that the other woman had chained me to the bed with a padded anklet.

The woman holding me in her arms slapped me. "If you are going to scream, we will gag you again. It's your choice."

"I cried, "Please let me go. Please ..."

She slapped me again. "Are you going to behave or not?"

"Please ... I'll be good."

"Great, Herod left to drive the rest of his girls to their spots. He said to let you sleep after your shift if you behaved. Otherwise, we will set you up with more Ornette Coleman and the dildo."

The other woman laughed and said, "Wait here while we go get your first date."

The women left me alone for a moment. I curled up on the bed eager for sleep, but I kept startling awake with the memory of all the men who had been thrusting their cocks between my legs for what seemed an eternity. I whimpered as I thought about how many men had used me. I pressed my hands between my thighs and cupped my tender pussy.

I had been on birth control pills, but the last time I had taken one had been the night before Samuel drove me to the Velvet Groove. I had no idea how many days I had missed or even where I was in my cycle. I knew I was in danger of getting pregnant from every man that fucked me bareback.

The door to the bedroom opened. One of the women said, "Isn't she lovely?"

I heard a grunt.

The woman said, "Krystal, wake up. It's time for you to earn your keep."

An ugly old man with a stooped back stood in the door staring at my pale naked body. As soon as the door closed, he dropped his trousers and briefs. His skin was mottled with patches of deep black mixed with large splotches of pink. Even his cock was mottled and disgusting. He peeled back his foreskin and stroked his cock until it came partially erect. A drop of precum hung from the tip of his large cock.

I stared at him in horror and slithered to the opposite side of the bed. He grabbed the chain attached to my ankle and pulled me across the sheets. He smelled like he hadn't bathed in weeks. I tried kicking with my free leg, but he grabbed my foot and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. I felt his precum smear across my labia as he searched for my opening. I was dry, and he couldn't force his cock inside. He snarled in frustration. He dropped my legs and leaned over me. He held me down with one hand on my waist. His other hand cupped my pussy and stroked his fingers up and down my slit until he coaxed some moisture from my sex. I wailed as he shoved a crooked finger into my vagina. I tried to escape his probing finger but failed.

He pulled his finger out and used both hands to spread my labia. He shoved his now firm cock into my vagina. He showed no tenderness as he drove it all the way in. He wasted no time waiting for me to adjust before he began fucking me hard. I pushed my hands against his gnarled chest as he leaned over my heaving chest. He flicked my hands aside and pressed his lips against mine. I gagged as he shoved his foul tongue into my mouth. I cried as he rode my numb body. Thankfully, he didn't last long before he shot a massive load of stinking cum into my pussy.

He played with my breast for a moment before pushing himself to his feet. He wiped his cock on my thigh before pulling up his pants. He waddled out of the room with a big grin on his face. As soon as he left, one of the women came in with a warm wet towel and wiped me down. As soon as she left, the other woman led another man into my room. This one was young and skinny. He was awkward, but once he managed to get his cock into my vagina, he lasted a lot longer.

My mind was in turmoil from lack of sleep. The evening was a blur. I don't know how many men used my body. As soon as one man finished, one of the old women would clean me up with a wet washcloth. As she was walking out of the room, the other woman was leading in the next customer. One of the old women joked about how new girls were always extra popular.