Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose to my feet and guided my lovely naked boy to sit on the edge of my bed. I walked over to my phonograph and flipped it over to play the other side. I knelt and opened the cabinet below the record player. Herod was so pleased with my efforts that he had loaned me several records from his jazz collection. He had also provided me with a fifth of Tennessee whiskey. I filled two glasses and sat beside my student. I handed him one glass before filling my mouth with straight whiskey. I swirled the liquid around in my mouth to clean out the remains of Jose's cum. I thought it was too early in our relationship to ask him to kiss a mouth filled with his seed. I swallowed the whiskey and took another gulp. I tilted my head back and gargled. He sat beside me quietly just staring at my nude body in wonder. I swallowed the last of my whiskey and sat my empty glass down. I laid back on the pile of soft pillows. This time I bent my knees and slid my feet apart to expose my moist pussy. My outer labia were swollen, and my inner lips were flowering. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Jose as he gaped at my glistening sex.

"Finish your drink, Jose. It's time for an anatomy lesson. If you want to pleasure a woman, you need to know what all the parts do and where they are located. Why don't you lie on your stomach and scoot up close? I promise, my pussy won't bite."

I watched him finish the rest of his drink and lie on the bed. I felt his breath on my wet pussy. He inhaled so sharply it sounded like the snort of a rutting bull. The musky aroma of my warm pussy filled the room. I can only imagine how intense the scent was from just inches away. I proceeded to name the parts of the vulva and vagina and explain their function. I touched each part as I lectured my eager student. I parted my labia with my fingers and pointed out my urethra. I giggled at his perplexed expression.

"It's just the Latin name for my pee hole. My vagina is located down here. It's commonly called a cunt or pussy. That's where you stuck your cock when you fucked me before."

I slid two fingers inside my vagina to show him the tiny hole could expand to take his big cock. My other hand was pressed against my clit. I was having a tough time focusing on my lesson. His warm breath on my wet pussy had me so aroused my hands were shaking. I tilted my hips up and pressed onward with my lesson.

"Down below my vagina is my asshole. I don't recommend going there. Some people enjoy using it for sex. I'm not one of them, and I'm sure the minister's daughter would be horrified at the thought."

Jose looked at me with a pained expression. I think he was as horrified about the idea of anal sex as I imagined the girl of his dreams would be. I was relieved.

I separated my labia again and said, "At the top of my slit is a soft fold of skin that forms a hood over my clitoris or what is more commonly called the clit. The clit is incredibly sensitive. This tiny shaft has twice as many nerve endings as the head of your big cock. You need to be careful to prepare your partner before touching her clit. If you go straight for it, she'll go right through the roof. Don't worry, in the lab part of this lesson, I'll show you how to do it."

I slid the hood back to expose a small hard pink object smaller than a pencil-top eraser. My body jerked when my fingertips brushed the tip by accident. God, I was so aroused. I realized I had not had an orgasm for almost two weeks. Neither Herod or any of my customers had bothered to get me off. I couldn't remember going that long without an orgasm since I was a child.

"That's my clit. It's average in size. You notice how I jumped when I bumped it. It's very sensitive now. Stimulating the clit is how you pleasure a woman. Unfortunately, most women don't get enough clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm while fucking unless someone uses their fingers. You can see how far my clit is from my vagina. Either God doesn't exist, or that was his punishment to Eve for eating the apple. It doesn't make any sense from a Darwinian point of view either. Basically, women got cheated. If you're kind and considerate, you'll get your partner off during foreplay. Once she's satisfied, she'll be putty in your hands. It's also easier to get your cock into an aroused woman, and you'll last longer too. Any questions before we begin the hands-on part of the demonstration?"

Jose raised himself up on his elbows and stared into my face. "How long does it take to give you an orgasm?"

"For some reason, it takes longer for a woman. I can get most of my Johns off in one or two minutes. Even when I'm in the mood, it may still take ten or twenty minutes. If I'm nervous, it may never happen. Right now, I think it will be a lot faster. Ready?"

Jose nodded so I said, "Scoot on up. Let's start with some kissing."

We made out for a couple of minutes before I moved his hands down to my breasts. I let him play with them for a minute or two until I pushed his mouth down to my hard nipples. When I couldn't take anymore, I moved one of his hands to my ass. I encouraged him to move his lips down my stomach.

"Careful now. Lick around the outside of my labia until I'm ready."

I shivered as his warm tongue slid up and down the crease between my pussy and thigh. He was kneading my ass cheeks as he licked my pussy. My fingers intertwined with his black hair.

I groaned and murmured, "You're doing great. Push a couple of fingers into my vagina."

I arched my back and squealed as Jose plunged two fingers into the depths of my wet pussy.

"Oh God, easy tiger. Take it easy."

Jose looked up at my face with an apologetic expression.

"It's Ok. You just surprised me. You can thrust your fingers in and out now. Try dragging your fingertips along the top of my vagina."

My body shook as he thrust his strong fingers into my pussy. He had me right on the edge. I was so close.

"Now Jose now. Lick my clit. Please. Ah, ah ... Oh, fuck."

My pussy spasmed around his fingers. My jaw clenched, and I couldn't tell him to stop. Jose kept thrusting his fingers into my womb and licking my clit. I pressed my thighs together and pushed his head away from my quivering body. The young boy slid up and held me in his arms until I recovered.

As I lay in his muscular arms, I thought about what I was going to do with the last half of his lesson. I had planned to see how he handled the missionary position when his partner wasn't tied to the bed. I threw that idea out of the window. One orgasm was bliss, but I wanted more.

My hand found his cock. It was firm. With a couple of idle strokes, it was rock hard.

"Jose, when I said a woman wouldn't have an orgasm during intercourse, I wasn't telling the whole story. There are some positions where someone can rub the woman's clit while the man fucks her. I want to show you one of those next. I think you'll enjoy it. It's called doggy style. You'll be able to reach around and stimulate my clit while fucking your cock deep into my womb. Are you game?"

I knew he was eager for whatever I suggested. I had my hand on his hard cock. He had already cum once, so I was sure he would last longer this time. I intended to make the most of it. Jose was the only one who had made me come since the first night I met Herod when I was still high on Molly. The pimp had not only taken away my freedom, but the bastard had also robbed me of the pleasure of sex. I was tired of being used as a fuck toy by an endless stream of uncaring assholes who left me exhausted and sore by morning. Jose was young and eager to please me. I intended to take advantage of his youthful enthusiasm while I was fresh from sleeping late. My goal was to make up for all the orgasms I had missed as fast as I could.

Jose laughed and said, "Yes." I'm sure any position where he could thrust his big cock into me was all right with him.

"If you want to try this you have to make me a promise. I want you to reach around and grasp my clit. Shake it like you were jacking off. You must promise not to let go and not to stop until you cum. If I tell you to stop, even if I beg you to stop, you must keep jerking on my clit. If I curse and scream don't stop. You'll have to hold me tight, so I can't twist out of your grasp. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but are you sure? I don't want to hurt you.

I made a threat I couldn't keep, but the boy had no way to know any different. I gave his hard cock a couple of jerks to emphasize my message. "Jose, if you want to have another lesson, you will make the promise. If you don't do as I ask, you won't ever see me again. Now promise me you won't stop."

"Ok, I promise. I won't stop no matter what you say."

I got up onto my hands and knees. Jose knelt behind me with his hands on my hips waiting for my instructions. I reached between my legs and peeled the hood from my clit. I grabbed the hard bud and wiggled it a couple of times.

"Ok, I'm ready. Grab my hips and ease your cock into my vagina."

I rested my upper body on my shoulders and reached between my legs with my free hand to guide his cock into my eager pussy. I took long slow breaths as he pressed his big cock into me. My vagina stretched around his erection. I moaned as the last couple of inches slid home.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Jose, you have the most incredible cock. It fits me perfectly. Now hold still for a moment and reach around to grab my clit."

I jiggled it a couple of times and pushed the hood down as far as it would go. Jose's fingers brushed over mine, and we managed the swap. I groaned. His grip on my clit was firmer than mine had been. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and ground my ass against his cock. I felt a drop of sweat slide down my ass cheeks. Moisture from my pussy was already running down my trembling thighs. God, I was ready. I was already on the edge.

"Jose, you're doing great. You must hold it tight. If it slips out of your fingers, you'll never get it back. Try giving it a couple of jerks to make sure you have a good grip."

Jose complied, and I screamed.

"Oh God, fuck ... Ah, ah uh ..."

Oh, sweet Jesus. My orgasm came fast and hard. I screamed with my second orgasm today.

"God that was nice. Ok, Jose, fuck me. Fuck me hard and jerk my clit. Remember you promised not to stop no matter what. Ah, ah, ah ..."

Julie entered the room. "You two are making so much noise, you're disturbing the other girls and everyone in the building. Jose's dad was pounding on the door threatening to call the police. I can't imagine what he would do if he found out his teenage son was in here fucking a whore. Krystal, I'm sorry, but I have to gag you."

Julie popped the gag in my mouth that Herod had used while he was breaking me. Now I couldn't beg Jose to stop even if I wanted. For now, I wanted him to keep his promise and use me hard.

Jose kept his promise. He began by long dicking me. He set up a rhythm where he jerked my clit twice for every deep thrust. His other hand wrapped around my hip holding me captive as he rammed his cock into my pussy. He increased his pace and shortened his strokes. My breasts hung down and shook from Jose's powerful thrusts. My hard nipples dragged back and forth across the rough sheets. I came again and again. My orgasms came closer and closer together.

My life as Herod's prize whore had failed to satisfy my needs. I hadn't had an orgasm since the night Herod took me. My long nights of passionless sex left me too exhausted to even seek relief through masturbation. I was desperate for a little joy. I remembered Jamel fucking me on the dryer until I was orgasming continuously. I wanted to experience that mindless state with Jose, and I had given control of my body to him. I had never had a choice with Jamel or his sadistic brother, Youssef.

Years of dancing and jogging had given me an athletic physique. I have a lot of endurance. I never considered that an eighteen-year-old would have more. Jose had already cum once earlier, and the young man was relentless. I lost all sense of anything besides the intense sensations from Jose using my body hard. His grip on my little clit was firm as he jerked me off at a steady pace. When I couldn't endure any more, my body began shaking in his grasp. He kept his promise and held me tight. I felt a need to escape, but Jose held my writhing body firm. He never let up. He only fucked me faster, I felt the world go black, and I slumped in his arms.

When I woke up, I was lying on my back panting hard. Julie was wiping my face with a wet washcloth. Jose was sitting on the edge of the bed looking worried. I couldn't have been out long since I felt fresh semen slipping out of my vagina and running down my ass. The bed was damp under my sweaty body. The room reeked of sex. My clit felt like it was on fire.

Julie said, "I can't believe you two have been going at it for nearly two hours. Jose, you were scheduled for an hour-long lesson. You know you're going to have to pay for the extra time. I hope you got your money's worth."

Jose and I laughed. He said, "I had the time of my life. I'll be glad to pay double if I can have another two-hour lesson tomorrow afternoon."

Julie looked at me before agreeing to his request. I was close to falling asleep. I nodded and murmured, "It's a date, Jose. I already know what I'll be teaching you tomorrow."

Julie said, "Don't go yet, Jose. I need your help. Your lesson ran late, and I must help Rosie cook dinner. The other girls are jealous enough of Krystal without spoiling their dinner. Perhaps you could carry her into the bathroom and bathe her. I just filled the tub, so it should still be warm.

Jose eagerly agreed to help. He scooped me off the bed and carried me to the bathroom. The hot soapy water felt wonderful. He was a bit surprised when I told him Julie washed me without a washcloth. His strong hands scrubbed every nook and cranny of my body. He even unbraided my hair and gave me a shampoo. He rinsed me off and helped me out of the tub. He became even more excited after he dried me and I informed him I expected him to apply body lotion to my tender skin. When he finished, I put on my semitransparent bathrobe. He stared at me with a puzzled look. The robe left my ass and pussy exposed. Even with the tie knotted, the sides didn't overlap. My nipples were clearly visible. I might as well have been naked with a flower in my hair for all the cover the robe provided.

"Krystal, don't you have something better to wear?"

I laughed, "I'm afraid this is all I own in the way of clothing."

Jose gave me a kiss before he left. "I have to work. I'll see you tomorrow. Get some sleep tonight."

Julie took it easy on me that night since Jose had paid as much as ten customers. She let me sleep after I had serviced only twelve customers. I passed out after the last one with my hands pressed between my legs. My clit was sore.

#

The next day Julie woke me in the early afternoon to bathe and grab some breakfast before Jose arrived. I told him if he wanted to be popular with the ladies, he needed to be an expert at eating pussy. We started out in the classic sixty-nine position. After he came, it was all about him giving me multiple orgasms with his mouth and tongue. Once again, I was so loud that Julie came in and gagged me. I was as impressed with his oral endurance as I had been with his ability to fuck me forever and a day. He managed to work three fingers into my vagina while his tongue danced around my sensitive clit. Once again, he drove me to orgasm after orgasm.

I finally had to put a stop to it before I passed out. I grabbed Jose's ears and pulled his face up to mine. My hand directed his erection into my vagina. Jose didn't need any verbal directions. He knew what to do in a missionary position. He pounded his cock into me so hard I was wheezing through my nose with each lunge.

I wanted to show him something more advanced than the classic missionary position, so I pushed against his trim hips and forced him out. He groaned in frustration. I rolled onto my side with my back to him. I raised my upper leg into the air exposing my wet vagina. Jose saw his target and didn't need any additional clues from me. He grabbed my extended leg and slammed his cock into my pussy from behind. His hand slid around my waist and found my sex. Unlike yesterday, my clit was already hidden between my engorged labia. He searched for a while but finally gave up. It was just as well since my poor clit was still tender from the day before. He managed to satisfy me again and again by rubbing his fingers across the top of my slit.

Perhaps, I should have thought about my lesson plan more carefully. My clit was still tender from yesterday, and even indirect stimulation of the sensitive bud was more than I could take. Jose's grip on my leg held me locked in place as he pounded into the depths of my vagina for what remained of his extended lesson. His fingers brushing across my clit emptied my mind of everything except breathing and my frequent orgasms. I was barely aware when he flooded my womb with his potent young seed. I gradually became aware that he had stopped fucking me and my string of orgasms had ceased.

Jose carried me into the bathroom and carefully washed me. After he dried me, he handed me a small gift-wrapped present. Inside was an atomizer of Rive Gauche perfume from Saint Laurent. I squealed and gave him a kiss. The fragrance was heavenly, and I had to restrain myself from covering every inch of my naked body with the expensive scent.

I was surprised when he handed me another bag. Inside was a colorful silk robe. It was short, but at least it covered my ass. It was perfect. It felt luxurious on my skin. I started to cry. Jose held me in his arms until my sobs subsided. He kissed me and promised to be back tomorrow. I proudly walked into the dining room in my new robe. I had expected a little jealousy, but I wasn't prepared for the hatred they showed. The room erupted in shouts and curses.

Herod slammed his fist on the table. "Krystal, you're causing all this disharmony. You think you're better than these fine women who have been busting their asses for me for years. None of them has a private bedroom. I don't want to see you wearing any of Jose's gifts outside of your bedroom. Take that fancy robe back to your room now and get back here immediately. You need to learn your place."

I went back to my bedroom and hung the pretty robe on the back of the door. I leaned against the door and fought against my tears. I pulled on the short robe Julie had given me the first day and headed back to the kitchen.

Scarlet, the smallest of Herod's whores, complained, "I never said she could wear my old robe. I want it back now."

I looked at Julie and couldn't catch her eye. She just stared at Herod the whole time. Herod held out his hand. I pulled off the skimpy rag and handed it to him.

"I think your behavior deserves punishment. Julie, hand me the small cutting board."

Julie walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up a wooden board with a handle. She handed it to Herod.

He looked at me and said, "Bend over the table."

I shrank back against the wall and cried, "No, please. I work as hard as anyone. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You've been treating my other girls like dirt. You're causing trouble with your attitude. I won't have it. Julie, help Rosie hold her down."

The older women were too big for me. They dragged me to the table and bent me over it.

Herod said, "Scarlet, you can go first. Give her a dozen as hard as you want. If anyone else has a problem with Krystal, they can go next."

I screamed so loud after Scarlet's first blow, Herod ordered Julie to gag me. All four of Herod's whores took him up on his offer. Only Julie and Rosie didn't take part. When the last woman finished, Herod dropped his pants and shoved his fat cock into me. I was thankful my pussy was moist. The four women cheered as their pimp fucked me hard.