Jeanie Jean Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeanie Jean meets Paul or vice versa.
2.3k words
3.96
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jeanie Jean a few months ago outside of the Middleton Mall. I'm not calling her out as a pan handler, but at the end of day, I suppose that was what she doing. I would see her every couple of weeks when I would shop for shirts or electronics and when I wanted to indulge in all of the deadly fast foods in the Food Court, which is just so damn good. LOL it's killing me, but does it ever taste good or what, right?

In other words, hi folks, I'm Paul Hawkins and I make regular visits to the mall to spend an hour in the Food Court and I'm not even trying to get help. If I can manage to walk after I fill my belly with greasy Tacos', then I might look for a new shirt.

It didn't take long for me to notice that Jeanie Jean was as much of a regular as I was. It also didn't take long for us to exchange pleasantries as I would give her a $10 so she could eat. Within a few trips to the mall, we had become familiar faces to one another.

I never asked too many deep questions, but here's out I figured out about Jeanie Jean. She wasn't alone. Her crew never stood next to each other, but there were three of them. Two guys and Jeanie Jean. I'm also not calling her unkept or dirty, but I guessed that she did not have access to a shower every day. And I knew that under all of that dark makeup was a really cute and petite girl who may have not had the greatest life.

However, I was not judging and continued to throw a few bucks her way. I mean, people have to eat, right? It also didn't concern me that the money would go towards drugs because I spent much time looking into her eyes whenever we talked and her eyes were clear as day and showed no signs of drug abuse.

I live the single life, so I always have a few extra bucks on me. I mean, if you're not feeding kids, you can afford other things, right? In other words, I live a pitiful and lonely life and I can't even spell girlfriend without spell check. I do, however, have a job as a manager of a small Apartment Complex that my family owns, so hence, the extra cash.

I think it was our fourth meeting about a month ago when she stood up and took control, meaning she seen me coming and approached me with her big eyes.

"Hi Paul. Listen, I'm getting nervous that you think poorly of me. I can't help the situation I'm in right now and that doesn't make me a bad person. So, do you think of me as the hand out girl in your head?"

"LOL, no, but I do think you. Are you ready to eat?"

I surprised myself by taking her by the hand and walked her to the Food Court and extended my hands as to say "go for it and don't stop until you can't walk", you know, like me, LOL.

And OMG, for such a small and petite girl did she ever pack it in. LOL, the funniest part was the look on her face as she piled up her selections of fast food. I just laughed and told her that I was not judging her by her eating habits and to keep going. For such a simple act, it may have been the most "feel good" thing I had ever been involved in. I mean, the look in her eyes were priceless.

As she shoved one of everything in her mouth, I went about with the 20 questions and found out that she can only find work at odd jobs and that she's pretty happy even though life hasn't been all that kind to her. I also found out that working odd jobs from time to time means she doesn't have access to many other things that are important to a 21 years old girl these days. But it was good to hear that she spends her money wisely meaning that a roof over her head is first, food is second and there is nothing left over for drugs.

Once she and I finished packing our bellies full and we gave ourselves a few minutes to rest, I offered to walk her back outside so she could hook back up her crew. And we did just that and then right out of the blue, as soon as we were outside of the entry and exit doors, she pulled me slightly aside.

"This doesn't mean more than it means, Paul."

Oh, holy snap! She stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a lip smack on me and her aim was prefect. And by the way, kissing with your eyes open when it's just a quickie isn't all that bad. I mean, her eyes are very alluring, aren't they?

All in all, it was a good day at the mall. My blood pressure reached Food Court fast food levels and it all ended up where a guy's blood goes. Hah, my little street goth girl gave me a boner and then, OMG, left me!

Two weeks later I made my regular visit and found myself waiting in my car until she was alone on the sidewalk. Before I exited my SUV, I thought to myself, damn, I just waited for her to be alone before I got out of the SUV. In other words, either I was falling for Jeanie Jean or she had me right where she wanted me.

And by that, I mean she was had me right where she wanted me because as I walked up the sidewalk, she timed her walk with mine so we met up like the vortex of a triangle.

"Hi Paul. So, I'm not trying to take advantage of you, but you like me enough to buy me a new shirt today, right? I think the tree branches I was sleeping under last night ripped a hole it my shirt."

Wow, this time it was I who leaned down and planted a kiss on her and maybe I was begging for a little tongue tag. Looking back, that was a mistake on my part. I mean, it's one thing to go home with a boner and another thing to enter the mall with one. I let that be a lessoned learned.

I had her lead the way to a store that would fit her clothing needs and surprised her and the sales girl who offered to help her shop. My surprise was that I announced that Jeanie Jean had 35 minutes to pick out new clothes and that everything should be new from head to toe. I'm not sure whose eyes were bigger, Jeanie Jean's or the sales girl, but Jeanie Jean asked me to hold the clock while she thanked me in the dressing room that the sales girl immediately pointed to.

Jeanie Jean may lead a tough life, but her kisses are as soft as I've ever had. And now that she knows what the tip of her tongue does to me, well, she knows how life works I suppose. I looked at the two of them, tapped my watch and left the store with another boner.

And by the way, it seemed that Jeanie Jean wanted 45 minutes because with her eyes that are the size of Montana, she let it known that I had a boner for her and she let that be known by taking a boner check. LOL, and then she disappeared in the store with her new best friend, the sales girl. And the smart sales girl told me that I could stay in the dressing room for a few minutes while things, you know, cooled down. Hah, she is so helpful and she wants a big fat tip.

I slipped down the mall aisle and entered the electronics store and picked her up one last gift for the day. I bought her one of those prepaid cell phones. It was wasn't that expensive and the additional minutes would be her responsibility.

And right on time, you know, 15 minutes late, I was standing at the cashier's counter looking down at my watch when Jeanie Jean appeared, with the sales girl, and she looked so much better. I thought it was stupid to buy capri jeans with rips in them, but the sales girl said I was stupid. I questioned why the sheer tights I could see through the rips in the jeans seemed so distressed and the sales girl told me to stop being stupid.

Again, with eyes the size of New Mexico, she modeled her clothes for me and showed me that her old clothes were in her backpack. Even though we were both happy, I was concerned that her backpack was also her clothes dresser. I thought we were done and that we would go our separate ways, but the sales girl made it clear, by smiling and pointing, that some new shoes would be nice too and her store didn't carry shoes.

"Paul, I don't know how to thank you for all of your kindness, but for now, well, maybe Casey deserves a big fat tip. You can afford that, right babe and it's OK if I call you babe now, right? I mean, it's just a cute title, right?"

Like I said, I seen that one coming, so yes, Casey got a big fat tip and I got another kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, sir. By the way, the show store 2 doors down carries many shoe products that go well with our clothing. Come back and see us sometime."

As my last knight in shining armor act for the day I pointed at the shoe store and took a seat while she looked at combat boots. I pulled out the prepaid phone and began fooling around with it.

"Paul, I appreciate everything you have done for me, but if you're texting your girlfriend right now, well, that's just rude. And OMG, please tell me that Casey didn't give you her phone number."

"LOL, no, I'm just trying to activate this phone and put my number in it. I don't have a girlfriend, but Casey did slip me her number. Here, this phone is for you. You have two phone numbers in your contact list, mine and Casey's and 300 minutes. And you better watch it because I'm pretty sure 300 minutes will go by fast."

"Oh, well, damn Paul, I don't know what to say, but thank you. Can we get a bite to eat?"

"Yup and then you can go about your business on the sidewalk."

"I'm not a slut Paul. I don't shack up with my crew. I do what I have to do and I still think that you think poorly of me. I'm just saying."

"Oops, I didn't mean anything by that. My apologies. So, are we going to kiss and make up?"

"Was that our first fight?"

I wasn't interested in arguing anyone's life style issues, I just wanted her to keep her energy levels up. I mean, exercise burns a lot of calories, but living out there must take its toll too, right?

"Walk me to my SUV so your crew doesn't rob me and we'll call it even. Just remember, 300 minutes will probably go fast and by that, I mean save the last few minutes to make emergency calls. By the way, did you want me to take your other clothes and wash them at my house?"

This was where her street smarts came into play. She went to her favorite Taco counter and asked them for a few empty plastic bags and she filled them with some clothes from her backpack that she trusted me to wash. Or in other words, we would see each other again.

"So, Paul, what are we? What is this? I'm asking for a friend."

"Hmmm, let's see. You're Jeanie Jean and I'm Paul and we hang out every two weeks and you can't stop kissing me. Pass that along to your friend."

"Hah, maybe I'll tell my friend that you can't stop getting hard for me and by that, I mean, should I stop kissing you? My friend told me that some people like to kiss and some don't."

"I don't know your friend very well, but what would she say about my French kissing experience? Would she say I've actually had a French kiss yet or not so much?"

"She would say that you landed in France, but you're still at the airport. Is there where you pressure me into something?"

"Kiss me good night and I'll see you in two weeks. Again, 300 minutes isn't much."

It does seem to be moving along towards some sort of relationship, but I'm being pretty cool about it. And so is Jeanie Jean.

For right now, I'm glad that her life is just a little better, meaning, LOL, her new jeans have the same number of holes in them as her old jeans, meaning WTF? And feeding the hungry every two weeks isn't any thing more than a good community member deed.

So, it's been about eight weeks or so and my comfort level with hanging out with a cute Tranny has increased. I mean, I may not be ready to take her to meet my parents just yet, but they live in Colorado anyways, so that's not the immediate issue.

My biggest concern right now is if she will use any of her phone minutes to contact me or will I remain as Paul the Meal Ticket Mall Guy. Oh, and not ruining the clothes she gave me to wash because I only understand one button on the washing machine and that's the "start" button. I have no idea what those other seven buttons are for.

End Jeanie Jean 01