Jeanine's Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank looks at his bed and chooses the flogger. Out of sight for Jeanine he lifts his hand and then moves it towards her. The wide strips of the flogger land on her thigh. He can hear the air rushing through Jeanine's throat.

Frank could never really hurt Jeanine's beautiful body. Or the body of any other woman for that matter. But he loves to play around like this, and so does she. The flogger lands again, now on the bear skin under her breast. She twist her torso a little to dissipate the pain, but other than some redness, the stroke did not leave a mark. Perfect! Slowly he walks around her, hitting her ass, her legs and her belly.

"Spread your legs! " He commands and Jeanine obeys.

Frank takes the horse whip from the bed. He holds the shaft of the whip against her cunt and pushes it a little before moving the whip up and down a few times. Satisfied with the result, he brings the now wet shaft to her mouth. As soon as she feels the shaft against her lips, Jeanine starts licking it and Frank pushes his tongue against the other side. Licking the shaft and each others tongues they enjoy her juices.

When he takes a step back, she knows what's coming. But she does not know where. Just a gentle slap on her one nipple makes her moan, and a soft slap on her other nipple even more. Again Frank walks around. Careful not to hit her hands the whip lands hard on her cheeks. Left ... right ... left ... right.

"Nnnnghh!" She groans, accepting the strokes.

"I'm sorry!" he whispers in her ear.

It takes a few seconds before Jeanine can answer. "No, you're not!" She says with a smile.

Frank holds her by the shoulders as he pushes her backwards. Jeanine knows he would not let her fall or anything, but is nevertheless relieved when she falls on the soft bed. "I'll be back!" He says and she hears him leaving the room. A minute later he returns.

"Aaaaah!" Jeanine screams. Her belly twists, but Frank keeps the ice cube against her belly button. "Fuck!" she says once she's somewhat used to the cold.

"Lie still." He says and let's go of the ice cube. Carefully he removes the clamps from her aching nipples. A sigh of relief escapes her lips.

"Mmm!" Jeanine mumbles when Frank takes one nipple in his mouth. "Aaaah!" He holds an ice cube against her other nipple. Before she can say more, he holds an ice cube to both her nipples. He moves them slowly, round and round. The ice is melting, the cold water is trickling over her ribs. He keeps rolling the ice cubes around and over her nipples. It takes away the feeling from the clamps, but introduces a whole new feeling. Jeanine doesn't know what hurts more, or what makes her more horny!

"Christ, that was cold!" she whispers when all the ice is gone.

"Would you like me to warm you up?"

"Oh yes, please!" she answers. Jeanine hears a familiar scratching noise, but only when she smells the candle she realises what Frank means by warning her up.

He takes his time, humming a song from the Pointer Sisters. And when he sings "Oooh!" She knows it and braces herself, but still the impact comes unexpected.

The hot wax hits her skin. Some of it solidifies on impact, most of it splashes to solidify elsewhere. "Fire!" He sings undisturbed. Jeanine exhales. Frank is in no hurry, much slower than the original he continues the song. Over and over drops splash on her body. Some from a distance, some from close by. Sharp bursts of short pain cover her breasts, belly and her groin, leaving an elaborate pattern of colourful candle wax.

"Warm enough?" Frank asks. Jeanine bites her lip, but doesn't answer. "I thought so." He says and puts out the candle. But where Jeanine thinks this is the end, Frank has other plans. He takes one of the spurs and turns the little wheel close to her ear. She tries to understand what it is that she hears, but fails to do so. He takes one in each hand and holds the spurs on the skin close to her armpits.

Jeanine holds her breath as the spurs roll down the sides of her body, trails of deep dimples are left in her skin. Over the outside of her thighs Frank goes down until he reaches her knees. Then he turns the spurs and goes back up, over her inner thighs this time. Her body shivers as he nears the end if her legs.

"Ah ... aah ... aaah!" Jeanine moans when the spurs pass her pussy closer than she may have wanted. Although glad Frank has left her pussy behind, she knows he's not done yet. As the spurs go higher Jeanine prepares for the next hurdles. Because there is no doubt in her mind that he will take those as well. And he does, but not like she expected.

Once the spurs reach her breasts, Frank takes the pressure off and she feels only a tingling sensation as he goes up and down over her firm tits. She can't help to giggle. Frank takes off the blindfold. "Do you think this is funny?" He asks angrily.

"No, no, I ... I ..." Jeanine doesn't know what to answer.

"I do!" He says and laughs before kissing her lips.

He takes off the handcuffs and rubs her wrists. With her hands free again, Jeanine let's them go all over Frank's body. "You were right, I deserved that!" She whispers before sticking her tongue between his lips. "Another glass of whine?" She asks a few minutes later. Not waiting for his answer, she gets up from the bed and walks to the kitchen. Frank silently enjoys the moment when he looks at her hot ass.

She returns with 2 glasses and they first enjoy some of the whine before Jeanine notices the television on the wall. "Pass me the remote please?" And she holds out her hand. "Same channels as in the living?"

"Yes, why?"

Jeanine does not answer, and pushes 6 - 0 - 1. "How did you know?" Frank asks.

"Female intuition." she answers.

On the screen a good looking couple is kissing, probably building up towards more erotic action, but after half a minute Jeanine has seen enough. She changes to channel 602. "That's better!" She says with a smile. A stunning young women is lying naked on a beach together with 3 handsome men. "I love to hear porn in the background!" She whispers and turns up the volume.

She quickly turns to lie on top of Frank. With her fingers in his hair and their tongues swirling around each other, she smiles as she feels his manhood rising for the occasion. "Put your hands behind your head." She says before slowly bending her back and turning her pelvis.

Her mouth goes down his neck as she pushes her pussy against his hard cock. Frank shivers when the tip of her tongue touches his nipple. "Sensitive?"

"Mmmm!" Jeanine moves her head to his other nipple. She doesn't lick, she doesn't suck. "Aaaah!" He shouts when her teeth grab his flesh. Quickly she swirls her tongue around it. "Oh fuck, yes!" Frank groans.

Licking and sucking his nipples, Jeanine grinds her pussy against his dick. She wants it, inside of her. She puts her hands on his chest and pushes herself upright. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard!" She says. "But first, I am going to fuck you!". Jeanine lifts her body and takes his cock in her hand. She has to go a little higher, but then she can pull his dickhead onto her cunt.

As she lowers herself a little, she lets go of his dick and she feels the rim of his head sliding along her lips. His dickhead is in, but she wants the rest of his shaft as well. Jeanine now also puts her hands behind her head. Her piercing blue eyes stare into his. Slowly but surely she takes him, deeper and deeper, until her ass touches his groin. Neither of them are watching the TV, but the woman on the beach appears to have the time of her life. She groans and screams and asks for more.

Jeanine starts rolling her lower body over Frank's. She goes back and forth, left and right, up and down. Her mouth is open, her whole being is focussed on his dick in her cunt. "Pinch my tits!" She says with a hissing voice. Frank puts his hands on her breasts and his fingers dig and push. "Can you hold?" She asks.

"I'll try." Frank replies.

"Please hold!" She mumbles and Jeanine closes her eyes. Behind her back the other woman is gagging, she must be getting what she asked for. Frank is not paying any attention to it, but Jeanine subconsciously does. As her body moves harder and faster, she tries to take it all in. The noise from the TV, Frank's hands on her tits and his dick in her wet cunt.

"Yes!" She screams. "Yeesss! I'm coming! Yesss!" Her body shakes violently, her heads sways, her brown hair follows. "Aaaaahhh!" Gradually Jeanine slows down, until she stops entirely. "Fuck, that was great!" She mumbles. To his own surprise, Frank has managed to hold.

"Now ... I want you ... to fuck me!" Jeanine pushes her body of Frank's cock. With her head away from the TV she positions herself on her hands and knees. "Don't hold back." She says. "Please, don't hold back!" Frank had no intention of holding back this time, but hearing Jeanine almost begging for it makes him want to take her even harder!

As he turns to sit behind her, he catches a glimpse of the TV screen. The woman is in a similar position to Jeanine. But below her lies one of the men. The second man sits behind her and the other one in front. She doesn't gag any more, she just takes it as it comes.

Frank places his dickhead against Jeanine's pussy. She's wet, she's horny, she does not want him to hold back. He thrusts his body forward. Jeanine's cunt opens up, Frank's dick enters her body. She holds her breath as it rushes inwards. "Aaaah!" She sighs as his pelvis hits her ass. His cock stops abruptly. He leaves his dick where it is and grabs her waist with both hands.

Slowly turning his hips, he rubs his shaft against the inside of her pussy. Jeanine uses the opportunity to move her hand between her legs. She gets hold of his balls. "Give it to me!" She shouts, rolling his testicles between her fingers.

Frank moves his hips faster, Jeanine clamps down on his balls harder. "Jeanine!" He moans. "Jeanine!"

When she lets go he quickly pulls back his dick, his balls now out of reach. But not for long. With hard, deep strokes he starts to fuck her soaking wet cunt. As he pushes himself forward, he pulls her body towards him. No holding back is what she asked for, no holding back is what she gets.

His right hand reaches for her hair. With a twist of his arm he gets hold of it and he pulls her head backward. "Oh sweet Jesus, yes!" Jeanine screams. He pulls her head back a little further as he slams his cock into her body. Both of them shouting and screaming.

Frank feels the pressure building in his lower body. He's going to come and he's going to come hard. "I'm gonna shoot!" He sighs.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me!" Jeanine screams. She feels how her orgasm begins. No attention for the pulling on her hair, no attention for the noises from the TV. All she can feel, all she wants to feel, is his cock slamming into her cunt.

"Aaaaah!" Frank shouts when he shoots his the first stream of cum. The next load follows just as he slams back into Jeanine.

Her orgasm takes over control, her body shivers. "Yeeess!" She screams loud. Frank keeps pumping more and more sperm into her shaking body until both their bodies finally stop moving and he rolls next to her on the bed.

When Jeanine and Frank lie next to each other, their faces turn to the screen. The men are growling and shouting. Close-ups show how they are fucking the woman from every angle. Her body is buckling under the onslaught. The man she's deepthroating comes first. "Yes!" She screams as he pulls back his dripping cock. The other 2 men fuck her for another minute or so before unloading their sperm into her body too.

The camera turns around her, cum is dripping from her openings. Jeanine looks at Frank and then nods her head to the screen when they see the woman's gaping ass. A wicked smile forms around the corners of her mouth.

"I'd love to, when shall we meet again?" Frank asks.


12