Jean's Awakening Ch. 11

Story Info
Double Penetration.
2.4k words
4.52
7.5k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for a while, kissing, caressing, enjoying the afterglow of love well made.

Finally, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and said, "I am absolutely starving."

He chuckled and mimicked my movement, then stood and offered his hand.

I stood and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Should I wash my face first?" I asked.

He chuckled and drug his fingertip down the crusty surface of my cheek.

"I think after breakfast," he said.

I sort of moaned but then put my shoulders back, arched my back, pushed my boobs out, and said, "fine then my dear, FEED ME looking like this."

He grinned and took my hand.

As we started toward the stairs he said, "because you're beautiful."

I giggled.

I smelled coffee and bacon as we turned into the dining room and three handsome, naked men were at the table.

Stan came in from the kitchen with a platter piled high with bacon and scrambled eggs in one hand and a stack of toast in the other.

"Well good morning sleepy butt," he said, as he laid the dishes on the table.

Breakfast was eaten in companionable silence.

Well, as companionable as a gathering can be when you're all naked and one is covered in dry semen.

I giggled at the thought and they all looked at me.

I held up a finger in the universal "just a minute gesture."

I took a final sip, drained my coffee cup, and stood.

"My beloveds," I said, giggling a little, "thank you for forgiving me, and thank you for your beautiful gift."

I turned and started for the stairs, putting a little extra swing in my hips.

"Oh," I said over my shoulder, not stopping, "it might interest you to know that after this morning my back door is definitely open for business."

As I started up the steps I heard, "Roger, you devil you."

I stopped at my dressing mirror and looked over my shoulder. I was surprised not at all when I saw the two perfectly round bruises right where I sit. I touched them and they were tender but not too bad.

I was giggling as I started the water, adjusting it to hot, as I like it.

It was David who put his hands on my hips and kissed my neck.

He was careful and gentle as he slowly brushed my face with the washcloth, softening and then removing the crust.

It was a good shower. We cleaned each other carefully and thoroughly.

We dried each other carefully and thoroughly.

He smiled when I yelped when he pinched my ass.

Clean and dry he led me back to bed.

"Soooooooooooooooooooo," he said, his fingertip lightly tracing the circle of my areola until it was a hard little cone aching for more touch, "tell me about Samantha."

I hadn't expected that and drew a quick breath.

"You're not going to spank me again, are you?" I asked.

He laughed, kissed me, and said, "No honey, one spanking per transgression."

"Whew," I breathed and he laughed.

"Soooooooooooooooooo," he repeated, "tell me about Samantha."

"Oh, not much to tell I suppose," I said, "just a frustrated, neglected, wife looking for something new."

"And just how do you see this all working out?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said, "David, I really don't. The only reason I said anything to her was that she knew I was getting something just by the way I acted, you know?"

"And it was her idea to, well, to join in?" he asked.

"Yes, well, I think she was serious," I said.

"And you think she'd be interested in, well," he hesitated and made a sweeping gesture with his arm, "all of this?"

I giggled a little nervously and said, "I don't know. Do you want me to find out?"

He grinned and said, "yes. You know. Variety and the spice of life and all of that."

"Okay," I said, not sure how I felt about all of this.

"Now," he said, "I want you to fulfill a fantasy for me."

Now it was my turn to grin.

"What's that, my love?" I asked, rolling onto my side and propping my chin on my hand.

That was the first time I ever saw him blush.

I tickled his lips with my finger and said, "come on honey, spill it."

I was expecting him to say he wanted my ass after my announcement earlier.

He surprised me when he said, "I want to watch you masturbate."

I thought for a minute and then quickly rolled out of bed.

I went to my makeup table and pulled the chair around and set it about four feet from the bed.

I crooked my finger and he came.

He sat and I kissed him and whispered, "I'll take care of you when I'm done," I said, giving his dick a little pat, and then I crawled back onto the bed, laid my head on the pillow, closed my eyes, and remembered just a week ago when this had been my only sexual pleasure.

I let my hands find my breasts, squeezing gently, my fingers tickling my areolas and then pinching my nipples, tugging them, rolling them, pulling hard enough to stretch my breasts.

I gently squeezed my breasts, slowly increasing the pressure until I moaned with the pain that was building.

My legs parted, as they always had, as I played and tormented.

Knowing he was watching added a new intensity to what I was doing.

I reached down and caressed my inner thighs, enjoying the tingle.

I was not surprised when I touched my pussy and found myself slick and ready.

I used my fingertips to open myself, and my thumbs to lift my clitoral hood, leaving me perfectly exposed as only a woman can ever be.

With just the tip of my finger, I began making small circles on the end of my clitoris.

And there was that wonderful pressure building deep in my belly.

I eased a couple of fingers from each hand inside and started pulling, opening myself even wider, knowing he could see my cervix if he was looking there.

And then a little wider still, until it was hurting.

With my thumbs, I started working my clitoris, like masturbating a tiny penis.

My soft moans were not faked as I got closer and then slowed down, holding myself on the edge. My hips were rocking. My pussy was flowing.

"May I cum?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Not yet," he said, and I realized he was standing near.

I opened my eyes and saw him, standing there, looking at me, hell, into me.

"Please," I sort of whimpered my thumbs still busy, concentrating on not finishing until he allowed it.

"God you're beautiful," he said and I sort of giggle/whimpered.

"Please," I repeated.

"Take your hands away," he said.

I moaned but let myself go.

And then HIS hands were there,

His entire hand was inside of me, gently massaging my uterus, his finger touching my cervix, while a finger on his other hand rubbed my clitoris gently.

"PLEASE," I stage whispered.

"Yes," he said and I came.

My vaginal muscles clamped down on his wrist while my knees came up, almost touching my nipples.

I felt my natural lubricant running down the crack of my ass.

I came in four separate waves, each one more powerful than the last, before I collapsed back on my pillow, his hand still inside of me.

He pulled his hand out, slowly, spreading his fingers, stretching me even more.

Finally, he kissed me but I gathered my energy and rolled off of the bed.

I almost fell but caught my balance and then went to sit in the chair I had moved earlier.

"Your turn baby," I said.

He grinned and laid back, his head on the pillow now.

I watched, fascinated, as he played with his nipples with his fingertips and then slowly tickled down his belly until he found his erection with his hand.

He took his time, each stroke a slow, separate movement.

When I tore my eyes away from what he was doing to his cock I saw that he was grinning at me.

"Shall I finish?" he asked.

I shook my head, unable to talk.

"Would you like to help?" he asked.

I shook my head, still unable to talk.

"Do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Not yet" I managed.

He slowed his stroking further, waiting for me.

As I watched he slowed to almost a complete stop.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

"If I don't I'll cum," he said.

"Oh honey," I said, "learn some control."

His breath was catching now as he struggled to do as I asked.

"Here, I said, "let me" as I crawled up onto the bed beside him.

I caught his hands and put them above his head on the pillow, holding his wrists in one hand and taking his erection into my other hand.

I began masturbating him then, not fast but not slow either.

I liked the way his hips rocked in time with what I was doing.

I felt him getting close and then the sudden contractions of his orgasm begin.

I used my thumb and forefinger to clamp down at the base of his erection, stopping his ejaculation.

He groaned and hissed, "Jesussssssssss, Jean."

I smiled and kissed him and said, "I've been studying how to be a good wife honey."

And I began stroking him again, slowly.

But steadily.

Bringing him along.

The contractions started again and I clamped down again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaauuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," is the only way I can write the sound he made.

I did that five more times, each time his attempt to ejaculate came close I would stop him.

"Please," he sort of moaned, his legs scissoring, his hips rocking.

The next time I let him finish and it was spectacular.

A jet of his hot semen shot up and hit his chin followed by three more quick spurts leaving a line from his chin to the line of his pubic hair.

I held him in my hand as he finished, very gently milking those last few drops from him.

Then I laid beside him, my chin propped on my hand, smiling at him as I started working the semen into his skin like a fine conditioner.

"Do I please you?" I asked and he just grinned back, still trying to catch his breath.

My fingers were playing in his semen when I was surprised to find him getting hard again so I used the semen to lubricate his shaft and started playing with it.

When I heard the door open I just looked over my shoulder to see who it was.

"Oh, sorry," Al said and started to back out.

"No honey," I said, "come on in, it's not like I have much modesty left."

He came in but stood a few feet away, his eyes on my hand which was on David's hardening cock.

"Looking for morning sex honey?" I asked, my hand gently playing, feeling David hardening more.

"Well," he said, "yes but you're busy."

I giggled and said, "since you guys corrupted me I have been, well," and I giggled again, "let's say I have been studying and the idea of double penetration appeals to me."

Silence hung and I giggled again.

"Interested?" I asked.

He grinned and pushed his boxers down, the only thing he was wearing, and said, "hell yes."

I patted David's cock, nicely hard by then, and said, "hold that thought."

I turned to Al and crooked my finger, beckoning him.

The vaseline jar was in the drawer of my little nightstand, I had figured I would be needing it after my announcement this morning, and I got a healthy two-finger dollop and carefully lubricated his erection.

"You'll be my back door man," I said, grinning up at him.

I swung around, threw my leg over David's hips, and took him into me.

I was wet and ready.

I leaned forward, my boobs brushing his chest, and looked over my shoulder.

"Come on honey," I said.

I couldn't see what he was doing as he worked out the logistics.

I kissed David and whispered, "do you still love me even if I AM a bit crazy?"

And there was Al, spreading my cheeks.

I drew in a deep breath and tried to relax.

He touched and then, in one easy move, slipped inside of me.

And I came squeezing on both of them, completely full, completely satisfied in a way I had never imagined.

Al was still holding himself upright, supporting himself, his hands lightly on my hips.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"Never," ((deep breath)), "better," I managed before another wave of ecstasy took me.

"Hold still now baby," I said softly, as I slowly rocked forward, pulling off of both of them and then easing back, accepting both of them into my body.

And I came again, suddenly, wetly.

"Oh my God," David said softly.

"Oh my God," Al said softly.

"Oh my GOD!," I said a little louder as another wave took me.

I have no idea how many times I came that morning. About every third time I settled and, accepted them into my body, I would cum.

David and I were both soaked from the waist to the knees from what was happening to me.

When Al shuddered his ejaculation deep in my rectum I shuddered in return which set David off and we came, more or less, together.

"Oh Jesus," I whispered between gasps, "oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus."

David, under me, carrying my weight along with Al's who had collapsed onto my back, chuckled deep in his throat and said, "yeah, oh Jesus."

We lay like that, tired but sated.

Al was the first to soften and slip out, drawing a little gasp from both of us.

He rolled off and began tickling my back.

David softened, as a man will, and slipped out, and I felt the rush of leakage soaking us both even more.

I rolled off of him and onto my back, breathing deeply, and lifted and offered my breasts to them.

As they latched on like hungry babies I had a final climax, not a hard contraction but a gentle buildup and then flowing.

"God I love you," I said softly to the ceiling.