All Comments on 'Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 04'

by Lathanar1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter5 months ago

I have read all four chapters. Tbh I have no idea why the scenes involving space craft was in the story so early into establishing your world, referring to the CIC on a spaceship will mean nothing to many readers.

I look forward to reading the rest of the story. I prefer longer stories, because I read daily, reading many multi chapter stories, its like having seven or eight books on the go at the same time. Thanks for your story

Lathanar1Lathanar15 months agoAuthor

@sirwoodcutter You are absolutely correct. That content is important to the overall story line but I put it in the wrong place. Rookie mistake #1. I have been trying to get the first couple chapters republished it to remove it.

I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far! I appreciate the support.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Lathanar1 - Your story has caught my interest. I love the plot in these four chapters. I am looking forward to what and how will the story unveil. Eagerly waiting for the next part!

What’s all about the spacecraft section?

Lathanar1Lathanar15 months agoAuthor

I'm so glad you are enjoying the story so far. I'm packaging up all those extra bits for a separate story to explain it. Might be another week before I push it out. Although as I am doing so I've found a whole different storyline I want to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLathanar1@Lathanar1
My stories center around my campaign world of Tresolmar, mainly about Jebidiah Valor and his exploits. Jeb was my first DnD character I rolled back in the 70s and went through several revisions as new game editions came out. The world these stories are set in is one of my camp...