Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

The two remained in their cell for hours, acting scared and helpless. They waited with the kind of patience only a Jedi could have, feeling with the force for the opportune moment. Shaere kept close watch on the ship's crew with her special force sense of sight.

The two men on watch let their guard down, and the Jedi master took full advantage. She leaped to her feet, lightsaber flying out of her robe's sleeve into her open palm. The green blade came to life and melted the prison bars. With a small circle cut the two Jedi charged forth, padawan following the master.

The force spoke to them in ways they couldn't explain to a non force-user. Eventually it lead the two Jedi into a hiding spot the crew didn't even know about; in the ship they hijacked and commandeered for themselves. They remained hidden there for the remainder of the flight, keeping their presence masked.

The large rust bucket entered a planet's atmosphere and landed. The first thing the two Jedi sensed was not something they wanted to feel within the force. They had spent the past year running from one menacing Sith Lord. Whatever planet this was didn't have one Sith, it had eleven! All of which were closing in on their location. The Mercenaries had flown to a Sith base for crying out loud!

She whispered into his ear, "It's time for another lesson, my young padawan learner. Take a deep breath and focus on becoming invisible. Completely mask your presence in the force, block yourself from prying minds." It was the ultimate lesson she could teach him, or at least the one she felt was most important for him, what with being on the run constantly.

He did as instructed and she watched the force aura around him through her cloth covered eyes. His presence faltered, appeared brightly and then--- with a sigh of relief from Shaere--- vanished from her 'sight'. He truly proved to be a fast learner. She felt pride for her apprentice and knew at that moment that he would grow to outshine her and many others she knew.

Time crawled by as they felt the Sith rummaging through the ship, searching for them. Eventually the ship's crew had been escorted away and only two Sith remained. At first the Jedi master thought it would be a trap and wanted to wait a little longer. However Achilles was sweating, struggling to hold his concentration.

He still had much to learn. What he had to focus on was more along the lines of his body's capabilities. Rather than the knowledge and practice of his skills. He was still young, facial hair hadn't even thickened yet. His body's abilities would steadily gain more power as time went by; allowing him to fully use the knowledge within his head.

It appeared time to move from their cramped hiding space. Shaere moved silently through the ship just to find the cockpit had been disabled. The power nodes were removed; leaving the ship dead on the landing strip. They'd have to find another way off the planet. Achilles walked up beside her and glanced out the windshield at all the snow covered land.

"What planet are we on?" They both moved to the navicomputer and activated it. "Odacer-Faustin, how convenient."

"Why? What's convenient about it? I've never heard of it."

"It's the location of a secret Sith base someone told me about, before the man hunting me cut her down."

Achilles briefly remembered his encounter with her and the effect she had on him. He would have gotten excited at the memory if it hadn't been tarnished by Darth Montagu. The large man bursting through the ship debris screaming like a beast from nightmares. It still kept him up at night. The truth was he couldn't even remember what the woman had looked like. Sad right?

"Concentrate my padawan, you're losing grip on your presence. We must strike before our presence is discovered, and there are only two Sith guarding the ship at the moment." Shaere could sense the boy nod at her before his presence once again faded completely.

Silent beacons of light shone from the ship's landing ramp, twirling in the air, blurring the space around them. Two Sith students below reacted instantly, spinning with their own crimson blades coming to life. Orange and green blades clashed into red with a echoing hum.

The two Jedi appeared as polar opposites to their darker foes. Their features calm and focused as the sith's were snarling, angry and chaotic. Achilles proved the most agile as his two blades spun around, twirling and flipping along with his body. The scrawny boy he faced could hardly keep up and was on the defensive, blocking every strike but unable to press his own.

Jedi Master Shaere on the other hand found her opponent quite impressive for a lowly student. The young woman was crafty and drew the older woman into a trap. Shaere believed herself to have the advantage and pressed forward, walking right into the Sith's clever bluff. The student feigned a weak defense; spinning around and striking a narrow gash into the Jedi Master's shoulder as she lost her balance, leaning forward too far.

Achilles felt his master's pain and gathered the force as he flipped over his own opponent. In mid air he disabled one blade, returning it to his belt. His blow with his other blade had been blocked as expected. Which gave him the time needed to hurl a pile of snow through the force with his other hand.

Shaere's left hand left her two handed grip to press against the painful gash. The next powerful blow almost knocked the lightsaber from her hand. The woman grimaced in pain, expecting the next blow to end her life. Yet it never came. Instead she heard a wet splat and watched the force aura of the Sith woman tumble over, slipping on ice, off her feet to land painfully on her ass. The Jedi master retreated back towards the ship's ramp.

The pain In her shoulder thankfully numbed to a light sting. Achilles had somersaulted in front of her, intent on finishing the downed Sith. A noble effort cut short by the other student's blade intercepting his. The Jedi's response reactivated his other saber and slash the Sith boy across the chest.

Achilles smiled as the boy screamed out. The blow wasn't deep or life threatening but it hurt none the less.

"Nace!" A voice called out from the building, distracting the Sith from defending himself. The hilt of Achilles' weapon bashed into the student's face. Darkness mixed with red filled his vision as the Sith fell unconscious to the snow covered ground.

The woman recovered, doing a kip-up, flipping from the ground to a standing position. She yelled back at the new comer, "Scorp, go get help, now!"

He snarled but reluctantly nodded, turned and ran.

Two orange blades clashed with the remaining crimson blade. The Sith woman's hair was wet and plastered to her face thanks to the large snow ball Achilles had thrown at her. An echoing of metal foot steps came from the building as the two force users fought each other. The Sith attempted to pull the same move on the younger Jedi, by feigning her defense and expecting him to lurch forward too wide as his master did.

However he felt the bluff in the force and countered by spinning low with both blades. She jumped into the air, bringing her blade down only to have him rase one blade up to intercept hers while the other closed in on her hands. At the last possible second she released her grip on the weapon as the orange blade cut her own hilt in half.

The Sith student's feet hit the ground and she rolled backwards as her robes flowed back over her head. Only to slice the clothing to pieces by his orange beams of light. Just as Achilles moved to press his attack; hundreds of blaster bolts flew towards him. The security droids had arrived.

Shaere had recovered just in time to join him in deflecting bolts in a tight circle defense with their blades.

The Sith known as Pattie summoned her counterpart's blade to her hands and activated it. With too much blaster fire she didn't feel safe rushing into the thick of it to reengage her foe. The droids closed in, spreading out onto the platform as they excited the building.

Achilles suddenly lunged forward, flying through the air to land within their ranks. His twin beams of light unleashed hell on the metallic humanoid walking bolts; cutting through their bodies like a heated knife through butter. Countless droids fell to his relentless attack. His sweat began to freeze, chilling him to the bone. Exhaustion set in as he felt his attacks slow.

More droids exited the building, flooding the landing pad like locusts. There were simply too many. His master had remained pinned at the ship's landing ramp blocking countless blaster bolts. It didn't look good, even with the large pile of destroyed droids he had created. They had to retreat and both of them knew it.

Achilles sliced through two more droids before leaping back into the air, landing in a roll behind his master. They both quickly ran up the ramp and hit the controls, closing the ramp. An echoing hiss filled the chamber as the hydraulics released.

The droids never ceased fire and the enclosed hull thundered the bombarding fire into their ears. It began to hurt as their ears began to ring and temporarily lose hearing. The ramp's metal began to glow bright red as it heated up. Without the ship's shields to protect them, the ship quickly became an oven. Sweat poured from their bodies, quickly soaking their clothing.

The irony of going from an ice bucket to an oven in a matter of seconds hadn't been lost on young Achilles.

******

It was like watching a nightmare play out for Darth Sparrowshock. The potion for immortality appeared to have worked. Duran took several blaster shots in the chest and it didn't even phase him. However the side effects would appear to be no self healing and a loss of ones self. The 'drug' appeared to be passed on by climax as it consumed the person's free will.

Rose's personality had completely changed and it looked as if she'd became the 'queen bee' as the others mindlessly followed her around. The dark lord watched on with amazement, and feeling helpless to stop it. His efforts to destroy the failed experiment had failed. Now the man watched from a safe location as the 'Golden eyes' wondered the halls.

He watched as Rose converted a fellow student of hers. Scorp hadn't put up a fight because there'd been no threat, per-say. A friend seduced him and most likely gave him the lay of his life. The threat came afterwards during the young man's moment of euphoria. If blaster bolts weren't life threatening; what would lightsabers do? Clearly the difference between a small hole and a missing limb would have meaning.

They were heading for the detention block, as if they could smell the presence of flesh. If they made it to the cells unchallenged, the dark lord would have a real problem on his hands.

The entire remaining supply of droids were dispatched to intercept them, with orders to focus fire on Duran. He already had been shot several times. If they could be stopped with blaster fire he wanted it put to the test. The dark lord kept a close eye on them with the facility's security cams.

The three golden eyed former students walked into a blind spot and didn't reappear on the next cam. The dark lord leaned forward and quickly flipped back and forth between the two feeds. The droids arrived in front of the detention block and prepared for an ambush. A line blocked the main doors while others filled two hallways, blocking all routes besides that which the three golden eyes were walking down.

Rose walked into line of sight of the droids and struck a pose, staring directly into the camera over head. Once again that glorious body attempted to seduce him as if she could see through the cam all the way to him.

The droids didn't fire, since they were programmed to focus on Duran. In the corner of the dark lord's eye he could have sworn he saw a scrawny form sneak past the line of droids. However the second he looked away from Rose, Scorp was no longer there. He found himself struggling to take his eyes away from Rose for too long and felt a wave of pleasure when he looked back and saw her smile. The woman wormed her presence into his head and effected him in ways he couldn't understand.

A loud screech echoed from behind Rose and the large form of Duran launched toward the droids. Blaster fire filled the air instantly from every direction as the man closed the distance to fight them. With the distraction Rose slowly walked towards the large doors to the detention block, as if immune to the blaster fire.

The dark lord had been too focused on watching what he hoped would be the demise of Duran to care about the events carrying out within those large doors.

Scorp indeed had snuck inside and walked up to Ciara with a disarming smile upon his lips. She didn't have any time to question him before the blaster fire louder echoed, hurting her ears. Instead of activating her lightsaber the woman clasped her hands over her ears. Moist lips covered hers, catching her off guard and by surprise.

The ringing in her ears quickly fell to the back of her mind as his kiss became more insistent. Ciara had had a crush on Scorp for the longest time without the self-confidence to pursue him. Now that his lips were mashed against hers she found her knees to be weak and leaned into him.

The world around her ceased to exist as Scorp torn her robes open and the cold air met her skin. Warm hands quickly followed and caressed her skin. The weak willed woman began to fall backwards, dragging Scorp down with her. He attempted to hold her up but gravity took hold of them both before his arms circled around her body.

By the time Rose calmly walked through the doors the two were laying on their sides humping each other vigorously. The glorious woman paid no attention to them, instead heading right for a cell. She ripped open the lock and with an odd sounding creak, the door opened.

Inside, a scared and confused Rodian was curled up in the fetal position, shaking. Rose took two steps into his cell when a stray blaster bolt ricocheted past her, striking the Rodian's head. Rose continued on to the next cell, her expression never changed. She reacted as if the Rodian had never been there in the first place. She offered absolutely no reaction to his death, just simply moved on.

The next cell had two male Mercenaries that were too eager to forget the trouble they were in. It only took a sultry look from Rose before they leaped to their feet and ran to her open arms, completely ignoring their captain's shouts.

The captain's warnings went unnoticed by everyone other than Scorp. The scrawny man's golden eyes turned towards her. A wave of unwanted desire coursed through her body, causing her to shiver and blush. Now she understood how helpless her crew was to the golden eyed woman. To her horror, the guard the scrawny man fucked into submission now had the same glowing eyes staring at the rest of her crew.

Both prone bodies climbed to their feet and closed in on their prey. Ciara tore open three cells and rejoiced as all those within rushed to her. Scorp closed in on the mercenary captain as she backed up to the far wall of her cell, her body threatened to betray her mind as the unwanted desire caused her pussy to moisten.

Meanwhile, outside those large doors, Duran had valiantly fought against the endless tide of machines. His body, riddled with smoking holes. The dark lord watched with amazement as the fight slowly burned out of him. Yet even with half of his body destroyed he still pressed on, although sluggish. The droids had pulled back, creating a small ring of distance between them and the walking corpse.

Reluctantly the man kept snarling at them, turning from one to another, as if he couldn't decide which was closer. At that moment the dark lord noticed the only part of Duran's body that wasn't ruined or destroyed was his head. Sure there were burn marks and flesh wounds but all in all the skull remained intact.

He spoke without turning from the monitor, "Nicter, order a droid to place a bolt between his eyes."

"At once, my lord."

In the next second a droid's mechanical arm raised, aimed and fired one shot. Duran's body had been too weak to react in time and took the blast square in the jaw. The large man's brains exploded out the back of his skull and the body fell limply to the ground.

"Those buckets of bolts have terrible aim, we'll have to fix that when this is all over."

"Sir, pardon my intrusion by asking this, but what exactly is going on? Why are my fellow students attacking each other and our defenses?"

The dark lord turned to face him, his features were hard to read. For a moment the young man thought he was about to be cut down for his insolence. Yet the older slim man didn't make a move for the weapon at his belt. He just stared as if contemplating whether to explain his secrets or not. After what felt like an eternity the man opened his mouth.

"You've heard rumors of the purpose this facility had before we arrived, I assume?"

"Yes, a large training base for the sith's future." Nicter's hesitation was clear in his voice.

"And?"

"A-and experiments on some type of super solider drug."

"Not quite. There is a Sith holocron here that holds the secrets to immortality. The only problem is no one has been able to unlock its secrets. The last Sith Lord that resided here failed in his experiment; and during his failure the entire complex and surrounding area was destroyed. I caught wind of it and rebuilt this main building with the cover of restarting the training operations. Hence a select few of you students being sent here to help rebuild." The dark lord spoke slowly. "My own experiment appears to have failed."

A red light began to flash on the console, alerting them of a large cruiser arriving in space.

"Just in time to act like he's saving the day." Darth Sparrowshock indicated towards the flashing light. "My apprentice sure did take his time. There's a loose Jedi he's meant to deal with." The dark lord turned back towards the monitor just in time to see the error of his distraction.

Multiple screeches echoed throughout the hallway, followed by several glowing eyes leaping out at the droids.

"Recall the droids at the detention block! Do it now!"

But it'd been too late. The wave of zombie like beings washed over the droids with no remorse. Without their programming changed to target anyone other than Duran they stood there motionless as the wave dismantled them.

At the same time, in orbit over the planet, Darth Montagu ordered his cruiser to blockade the planet as he was instructed. However, against orders, he gathered a detachment of troops with him as he took a shuttle down to the surface. He intended to take full advantage of his master's weakness and overthrow him, becoming the master himself.

The dark apprentice's shuttle landed on the frozen landing pad next to the Star Chaser. All of the droids were still firing upon the merc's ship; leaving its metal shell red hot, on the verge of melting. Pattie and Lilith were crouched on the ground, attending to Nace's bleeding face.

Orthia and Pergus greeted Darth Montagu as he descended from the shuttle. A hand full of troopers followed him out. After a brief report from the two students the Sith pure blood was caught up to speed. He learned that his master hadn't even faced the Jedi yet and had been off dealing with some other problem.

The young Jedi that caused him so much grief over the past few years had been trapped within the mercenary's disabled ship. This news boiled the man's blood. Orthia could have sworn she saw steam come out of his ears. With a quick shout the droids stood down, smoke bellowing out of their over heated rifle barrels.

The red skinned apprentice angrily approached the smoldering ramp with intent to cut himself an entrance.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers
123456...8