Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

Their moans increased as their climaxes built from within. There'd be no turning back now as their tongues warred between each other's open mouths. No longer a fight for survival. Instead a fight to be the first to make the other cum. Scorp's saliva had mixed into their blood stream. Even though he laid a lifeless corpse on the ground; the sex crazed zombie plague had been passed on to them.

Orthia sped up her hips, grinding against the Jedi's leg as she pressed forward, pushing the other woman down onto her back. Her hand kept constant pressure on the Jedi's sex, rubbing in quick, tight circles against her clit. She leaned down and pressed her chest against the Jedi's as she kept a tight lip lock. Their moans would have echoed throughout the shuttle's hallway had their lips ever parted.

Simultaneously the two woman exploded, squirting all over the bench. Their moaning relaxed as they opened their eyes, two pares of bright golden orbs stared into each other as they continued to have sex upon the bench.

*****

Lilith struggled to keep up with the dark apprentice until he halted and looked around.

"Slow down will you, I think we lost them."

He turned back to look at her with distrust. "What is going on here!?"

"I don't know!" She retorted, already on the defensive because of his tone. "That was the first I saw of them. Everything had been normal when we locked to mercenaries into the detention block."

He snorted angrily but appeared to have calmed down slightly. "I've never seen anything of the like, the cold didn't effect them, blaster bolts didn't slow them down, even Pattie fell to them after severing limbs. It just doesn't make any sense. Where is the Master?"

"Nicter and the master went to the control room I believe."

"Alright let's---"

Mixed moaning and low screeching echoed along the hallway and sounded like they were surrounded. The dark apprentice saw movement back where they had come from as Lilith looked the other way. Her arms began to shake and a quick glance behind him proved his fears to be correct. They were surrounded.

"They attack with sex right? Did you see any attack those already having sex during the landing pad disaster?" He quickly spat out, a bit more hateful than he realized.

Only two zombies appeared from the direction they needed to go. Perhaps they could sneak past and keep moving. An entire horde of shadows appeared on the wall behind them; that direction would be out of the question.

She thought hard; unsure exactly how to say it, but replied, "No I didn't see any attacking those already. . Um, fucking."

~*~

The dark apprentice didn't know if he had been affected by whatever they had or if he was just horny from watching all the sex. But thought sounded like a really good idea at the time. He turned to the attractive student and motioned for her to lay down. She looked at him incredulously. Completely hesitant and confused; but after a second she caught on to his plan.

Lilith quickly loosened her robes and pulled down her trousers before laying upon the ground. The dark apprentice quickly lowered himself to the ground and started to dry hump her, pretending the act. The two zombies kept approaching with eyes locked on their prey.

"It isn't working my lord, they aren't buying it." She said in a panicked tone, as she started to undo his own clothing. It felt odd as she grasped his stiff manhood and rubbed it against her wet slit. She wasn't particularly attracted to him, especially his constant anger management problems. Yet desperate times called for desperate measures.

His thick head stretched her lips as he pressed his hips down into her. She tried to block out the pleasure coursing through her loins and searched for the zombies. The dark apprentice pulled back only to press forward a little harder, causing Lilith to moan despite her best effort not to.

The zombie's blank stares no longer appeared to see them; it appeared as if having sex made them disappear from sight. They slowly pressed on down the hall. The two Sith picked up the pace upon the floor. Montagu's breathing had picked up as he kept pumping his thick member into the softest pussy he had ever felt. Sith were all about passion and wearing their feelings on their sleeves. Born, bred and raised to be a weapon of destruction. He hadn't had much experience with sex.

Lilith had to stop him when the two zombies were far enough away from them before the rest caught up and tipped the scales back in their favor. They couldn't prevent their own orgasms forever. And it was a good thing she didn't allow herself to get carried away because the dark apprentice almost did. He looked closer than he'd ever admit.

The two got back to their feet and adjusted their clothing just as those two zombies snapped around to face them. Loud screeches followed as the rest of the horde rounded the corner.

It was time to run!

~*~

Darth Montagu stormed into the building's control room. He slammed the door behind him; once Lilith got in the clear. The zombies chasing them crashed against it; causing the dark apprentice to brace back against the door. He let out a laugh as he glanced at Lilith. She returned a weak smile, not believing how crazy that experience had been.

"Master," he said with distaste, "why are the students attacking everyone and raping them?"

The dark lord shrugged his shoulders and replied with contempt without even looking up from the security monitor. "Failed experiment."

******

Achilles used his force speed to get away from those chasing him. Rushing into the home of the Sith blind like this, with no idea were he was going -- not the smartest decision he ever made in life. He raced around a corner and came to a sudden halt.

The young Jedi had run square into Rose. With the speed he ran at one would have expected them to go tumbling to the ground in a heap of flesh. But that wasn't the case as she stood fast and caught him in her embrace.

Achilles got a slight glimpse at her before his eyes rolled back and his body shook. This was not a good time to have a force induced vision.

<••> Rose is strapped to a lab table struggling to stay alive when the master of this dark planet shoved an odd looking drink down her throat. For a while nothing happened but then her body started to convulse and foam spilled out her mouth.

He felt her stroke his semi hard dick and that hadn't been part of the vision!

He cursed at himself and tried to leave the accursed flash back to the past. The image of Rose began to give suggestive looks towards those in the room. Achilles didn't recognize either of them, one appeared old--- a isn't even---and had to be a Sith Master. The younger yet larger man had to have been an Apprentice.

The younger, larger man fell under her spell and took advantage of the tied down woman. The following acts he was forced to witness did not help his situation! He learned the origin of the zombie plague but also knew that to be in the embrace of the first zombie. And she began to quickly stroke his erection to full hardness.

The entire scene played out before him, as the young Sith brought them both to a screaming climax. Achilles wasn't surprised when both their eyes began to glow a bright gold. The vision began to fade and the young Jedi found himself staring into those very same golden orbs. Rose had a sultry smile upon her lips as she held him close, her other hand forcefully stroking him.

The only thing going for him at that moment was the fact that he wasn't close to coming. The sexy smile widened as if she could read his mind. She leaned in and licked his neck before planting a light kiss, with a slight nibble of her teeth. He shuddered under her touch, his will quickly crumbling.

A moan escaped his lips as he felt her warm hand against his bare shaft. She had gotten her hand inside his pants. He was reminded of the last time she had taken advantage of him and how great that helplessness and sex had felt. Now wasn't the time to repeat that! The pants around his waist loosened and fell down his legs as her lips kissed their way up his jaw line.

The young Jedi struggled to keep his head turned away from those luscious lips that were now kissing up his cheek, inches from his own lips. Only one arm had been pinned at his side yet they both felt like lead and wouldn't move. Did he secretly wished for another round with the Sith? She was beautiful, even with the lightsaber scar that went diagonally from her shoulder to her hip.

Just before their lips met, the Jedi felt the most painful feeling he ever imagined he could feel. The fall of his master. He should have circled around and returned to her, protected her! His heart sank in the moment; he felt like a complete failure. It happened to be the moment that broke him out of the trance, looking up at the ceiling and spotting his escape route.

Rose's lips met his as she forced her tongue into his mouth. The pain almost faded away instantly; yet he kept his eyes on that vent opening. Her hand started to tug down on his manhood, hot wetness met the tip. She rubbed the tip of his dick against her cunt.

It was about to happen just like before, only this time he wasn't forced against a tree.

He let out a weak whimper as her nether lips stretched around his swollen head. His arm twitched and he found some unknown strength to fight back. His hand reached up to push her away and landed on a large, firm tit! Her saliva was taking the fight out of him. It would feel so good to let go and fuck her once again. This woman was simply amazing.

NO! This woman was no longer the Rose that had taken advantage of him back on Kashyyyk.

Another inch slid within her hot sex and disrupted his thought process. He had to act now, if he was going to. Oh her breast felt great in his hand.

Another inch.

Her hand left his cock and slid around his waist, just below her other hand. His own hand pressed harder into her chest, a little force applied and she was pushed back a foot. The Jedi gasped as the cold air met his throbbing member.

He used the opportunity and leaped up into the air – only to have the pants around his ankles get snagged, and fell back to the ground.

Rose had acted faster than he dared think, and had grabbed him. Once he landed hard upon the floor, she pounced onto his lap. His hard member that had been standing straight up slid into the warmest, vice like grip of her pussy. He was reduced to a speechless, bug-eyed zomb – Nope, wait, he didn't cum! False alarm!

He heard low screeches down the hall where he came from and strained his neck to look. Ciara and a few of the others were catching up to him. He snapped his head back towards Rose as if to plead for his release, and all he got was that heart melting smile. She intended for him to have a different kind of release.

The woman that haunted his dreams for months began to rise and fall upon his lap with her hands upon his chest.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her up until only his head remained within her silk tunnel. Only a little more and he'd shove her off. She began to chuckle as his arms started to shake and down she went. It felt so good he ended up arching his hips up into her.

This wasn't how it was supposed to end!

His body began to react on its own, thrusting up to meet her each time she descended upon him. Faster and faster they went. He could hear the others closing in on them. He felt himself getting close; pounding up into her with greater need. Achilles gripped her hips harder in a last ditch effort only to have her grab his hands and pull them up to her chest.

Now he gripped her flesh hard with another purpose! His mouth watered as he licked his lips. Once again, as if she read his mind, Rose leaned forward to place a nipple at his mouth. The young Jedi suckled and rolled over, continuing to pound into her once she rolled onto her back.

His body shuddered; it's going to be the best climax of his life as he sucked in her hard nipple.

As if an absentminded thought, he remembered the vent shaft. The thought floated up out of his clouded mind. She laid on her back, now would be his best chance. He lifted himself up on his elbows and she wrapped her legs around his hips; holding him tight within her pussy. Those inner walls began to massage his dick, eager to milk him dry.

The brief moment of clarity began to fade. His entire body started to tingle.

'Use the force!'

The female voice popped into his head just as he felt on the verge of coming. It confused him and almost stopped his weak resistance as Rose tightened her legs; locking her ankles together, bucking her hips into him.

He remained there, propped up by his arms, squinting and making an awkward 'O' face as his member began to swell and intense pleasure flushed through his body.

'Achilles! Use the force!'

That voice screamed in his head yet again, this time actually using his name. It sounded just like his master. How could that be if she had been lost to the sex crazed plague?

The force gathered around him and popped like a small explosion between their bodies. Achilles' body flung up, slamming through the vent grate. He hit the top of the vent hard and bounced down. He landed within the vent somehow, with half his upper body hanging out. As if by instinct he pulled his pants up.

Rose below didn't look happy. Those golden eyes flared bright. He had been a fraction of a second away from an impossibly great climax, and also his conscious death. Ciara and the others had finally caught up to Rose and continued on as if they had no clue where he was.

The golden eyed goddess laying on her back stayed put, staring up at with as she caressed her body. She knew how close he had been and attempted to tempt him back down to her. It almost worked.

Achilles shook his head and crawled down the vent shaft; after pulling his pants up and fastening his utility belt. After a few minutes of crawling he heard the faint sounds of voices over a constant thumping. He had found the masters of the building. The sinister Dark Master and his angry Apprentice.

They were arguing back and forth. If Montagu's skin hadn't been naturally red. Achilles imagined he would be; flushed red with the anger he spat out at his master. It didn't take a genius to realize everything spiraled out of control outside.

Nicter started and nervously called out to the dark lord. The red light began flashing again. It signaled that another ship had arrived and was breaking through the blockade.

"Why are you so useless, apprentice!" The dark lord was getting more furious by the second. Nicter announced that it was 'The Arcadian Fist' and the dark apprentice recognized the name.

"They're here for the boy! I won't allow the whelp to escape this planet!" The Sith pure blood spat out.

Young Achilles was relieved to hear his friends had received his distress call.

"It's your obsession with that boy that has gotten you into so much trouble. You're like a teenager with a grudge over being slapped in the face! And now you've exposed our secret base to agents of the Republic!"

Lightning crackled throughout the room as the dark lord lost his temper. Montagu drew his lightsaber; as the Crimson blade ignited he yelled back that his master had been at fault for the sex crazed plague.

The dark lord activated his own dual bladed lightsaber and added his electric touch to the blades. Lightning coursed through the beams of light. Their hatred filled the room with thick heat. Achilles imagined he could cut it with a knife. The two Sith stared at each other for the longest moment.

Without any more to say; they both met in the middle of the room, blades clashing with each other's. Montagu's intense anger had been enough for him to ignore the pain as Sparrowshock sent an electric current through his nervous system.

The dark apprentice towered over the older, wiser Sith but he struggled to get an advantage. The smaller man proved much more agile; and twisted his double bladed weapon around as if it had been just another appendage. Montagu stepped back; instantly forced on the defensive and struggled to hold his own. He felt like he should be overwhelming his old master but found it to be far from the truth.

Darth Sparrowshock attacked high, causing his apprentice to raise both arms to block the attack. The master curved the other end of his lightsaber down low, catching Montagu's gut unprotected. The red skinned man screamed in mixed rage and pain, as the crimson blade sliced through his body with ease. Electric shock caused the man's body to shake uncontrollably. Both sets of blades deactivated as the apprentice fell back against the wall, sliding down to the ground holding his gut, with an empty expression of defeat upon his face.

The dark lord didn't get a moment to gloat at his victory, as a wave of zombies rushed in. He activated the double bladed weapon again and twirled it through the air as he attempted to defend himself; cutting off limbs left and right as they kept closing in.

~*~

The entire time the two Sith were fighting the two remaining students stood back with eyes open wide. It was overly common for Sith to fight among themselves but neither knew what to do. Besides stay out of the way. When the zombies rushed in Nicter rushed to the masters aid. Lilith on the other hand had faced the horde before, and wasn't willing to rush right back in.

A few of the zombies fell before the dark lord but she knew better, there'd be no victory here. She frantically looked around for another exit from the room. Wait yes! There was, a small vent shaft at the top of the room. She quietly climbed up into it, escaping without anyone noticing. To her surprise another person had been inside, the Jedi!

~*~

Luckily for Achilles the young woman didn't hold an intense hatred for his kind and was quite willing to silently remain next to him as they watched the carnage below.

Nicter thrust his weapon forward, stabbing two zombies as his head was pulled to the side. Ciara pressed her lips into his before the student could react. Even after watching the security cams with the master he'd been unprepared. By instinct alone he found himself returning the kiss. Another zombie in front of him tumbled to the ground, taking his weapon along with them. He watched helplessly, bug eyed as his weapon rolled away. Ciara pushed him back, climbing on top of him.

Lilith watched on with mixed feelings as the two men were pinned to the ground and fucked ruthlessly. The dark lord put up more resistance than Nicter, placing his hands upon his assailant's hips and pouring all his might into a lightning attack. Both their bodies--- being connected by his hard pole--- took a direct hit, electricity shot through their bodies, oddly intensifying the sex.

The dark lord's last resort for defense ended up being his downfall as his body reacted tenfold to the bolts coursing through his body. The zombie shook on his erection as she held on for all she was worth.

Two new pairs of golden eyes opened moments later, the two Sith falling prey to the plague faster than anyone else had. It appeared as if watching all the events carry out in the monitors had left them receptive to its charms.

Achilles looked over and saw the Sith woman next to him shaking as she watched her comrades fall. He reached over and squeezed her hand to comfort her. The gesture was returned with a warm smile as she gripped his hand. As the two Sith fell Achilles tried his best not to watch; realizing that it had been Rose riding the dark master. Her body still affected his own. He found it hard to resist getting turned on by the mere sight of her.

He was so distracted trying to resist staring at her that he completely missed how all the other zombies reacted around her. She truly had beenthe queen bee of the zombies. They all worshiped her and carried out her unspoken will.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers
1...345678