Jedi Training Pt. 01

Story Info
We are tempted by the darkside, the secret is how we use it.
2.1k words
4
2.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
407 Followers

All Jedi's are tempted by the dark side, the secret is learning to control it.

I was no different, I desired many things for myself as well as for others, I knew to remain loyal and true to the force I needed to focus my negative energies on one thing and not let it take over my whole being, but what, what single desire could I focus my negative energy on?

The answer came along several days later, as I was training my Padawan I could sense we were not alone, someone was watching us, there was no threat or danger from this person but a yearning, a desire to be more than what they are now. When our lesson had finished I sent my Padawan away to do more training by himself.

I stood in the clearing waiting for my guest to step forward, I sensed some time ago that it was a female that had been watching us.

She was nervous and shy, turning to where she lay hiding I told her not to be afraid, to step forward and ask her question.

Slowly she stepped into the clearing, head down, she inched forward toward me. When she reached me she dropped to her knees, her eyes fixed on the ground in front of my feet.

Reaching down I put my hand under her chin and gently lifted her head up, as she looked at me I asked, "What do you want child?"

She said, "I want to be a Jedi."

I sensed her desire was great, I also could sense the darkness swelling up within me as I looked at her.

Telling her to stand up I studied her, she was an attractive girl, tall with long slender legs, her ass looked flat and firm, she had a thin waist and her breast though not big were firm, her face was attractive and she had long blonde hair tied in 2 ponytails hanging down to her waist, she looked to be in her early 20's.

"I already had an apprentice my child," I told her.

"I know master Jedi, but I am desperate and want with all my soul to be a great Jedi," she said, "I will do anything you want, please Master Jedi train me."

With these words I could sense her own darkest within her, not strong but enough for what I wanted. I knew I could use her as my sole focus of evil and allow me to remain true to the force.

I agreed but warned her that her obedience must be absolute and failure will result in swift, severe punishment, she agreed, telling her name was Jasmine.

I trained my apprentices separately, I knew Jasmine spied on my other training and wanted to do what my other Padawan was doing. I told her to be patient, as a female the force was different in her and that it needed to be developed differently to reach it's full potential, but if she didn't want this I could train you like a male Jedi.

"Jasmine you will become good and maybe great but you will never reach your true Jedi potential without trust and patience," I said.

Jasmine dropped to her knees, she apologised for doubting me, begging my forgiveness, saying she will do anything to be the greatest female Jedi ever.

With this I told her to stand up and remove her clothes, I said the force was strong within her and the wearing of clothes causes a distraction within the force, that as her skills develop she may start wearing some clothing again but for now whenever she trains she must be naked.

I watched her body as she trained, her supple form twisting in and out of different positions, enhancing her flexibility with each movement.

I would often touch her body, my hands caressing her buttocks and breast as I helped her develop the force within her, at first she was hesitant but as I complimented her on the improvement each new time I touched her she started to ask me to do it more, to make her stronger.

Her body changed as she trained, becoming firmer, more muscular. Her flexibility also became greater, the stretching was making her more supple, under my guidance I was able position her body in more erotic positions.

I used to give her a daily massage after her training sessions, I would have her lie on a massage table pouring oil over her.

My hands would spread it over her body starting with her back, I rubbed her shoulders, working my way down to the small of her back. Pouring more oil over her legs and ass I worked my way up from her ankle to her ass.

I would spread her legs rubbing the inside of her thighs with my thumbs, slowly moving up to beside her pussy lips.

I would rub her ass checks, pouring oil between them, letting run down over her butthole, my thumbs massaging the oil around the rim.

Rolling her over I massaged her breasts, her nipple perky little rockets, hard and sticking out. I worked my way down over her stomach, massaging her mound just above her clit.

When she first came to me she had a full bush of hair, shortly after I made her train naked I had her shave it off.

I massaged the front of her legs working my way up to her pussy, rubbing her groin beside her lips and near her pussy.

I hadn't yet touched her pussy with any of my massages but she would always moan and have an orgasm from my attention.

I was also eagerly awaiting for when I could use her for my own orgasm.

As time passed she asked about using a light sabre, I told her as a female this is where her special abilities come in.

For her as a Jedi she most master more than a simple light sabre, that she must learn the mastery of 2 other special tools to be a complete Jedi, but that I wasn't sure if she was ready it.

Jasmine grabbed my hand, begging to be given a chance, saying she was ready, that her body was strong with the force, she pleaded for me to let her try.

Looking at her I take hold of her chin, "You are growing strong my child," I say, "But I'm not sure if you are ready yet."

I continued, "The first tool you must master is that of the male, the ability to control this tool will give you control over any weak minded male, but if you fail he may get control over you."

I could see the hunger in her eyes, I sensed the desire for control in her, I sensed her own dark side growing.

"Alright, let me test you," I told her.

I told her to get on her knees, she obeyed, eagerly looking up at me. I took my cock out of my pants, she moved back slightly, staring at it then up at me with a puzzled look, "That's not a special tool it's just a cock," she said.

"Jasmine," I said "It's far more than that, it's a males secret tool of pleasure and pain, it has the ability to create life. It is the source of the force within men, it is a males greatest strength but it can also be his greatness weakness."

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" I asked, "With the correct training you will be able to access the force within me and drain it, transferring it to yourself."

"But if you are not ready yet, I can put it away and we can go back to your normal training," I said.

"No Master I am ready! she says, "let me learn the secret of your tool and the force."

"Alright, take hold of it with your hands," I say, "I can feel your force as you touch me, use your force to draw mine forward, move your hands up and down, can you feel the force growing within it, see how it swells to your touch."

Her hands slide up and down my shaft, she smiled at me, "Yes Master I can feel it filling with the force, it is getting hot and hard."

I tell her to take my balls in a hand and start massaging them to encourage the force to intensify and to keep building my force with her other hand.

Looking down at her I mumble, "I wonder."

"Wonder what Master?" she asks.

"If your ready for your next lesson, the transfer," I say.

She says, "Yes I am Master I am, please show me the transfer."

"Well you are doing well, it might be worth a try, alright then for our next lesson take my tool in your mouth," I tell her.

She took the tip between her lips, I told her to keep massaging my balls and slowly swallow my cock into your mouth.

I told her a true Jedi master would swallow the whole cock until she kisses the stomach.

She slowly swallows my cock down her throat until her lips touch me, I put a hand on her head.

"Hold it there," I tell her, "I can feel the force building up inside me it won't be long until the transfer."

I start fucking her throat, holding her head as I move my hips back and forward, my cock pushed deep into her mouth, down her throat.

I grabbed her hair tightly as I came, keeping her lips pressed against my skin I filled her mouth with cum.

She gagged on my cum as it pumped into her mouth, releasing her head she pulled back my cock dropped from her mouth, cum flowed over her chin onto her breasts.

Stepping back I shake my head, "Sorry I asked too much from you to soon, you weren't ready," I said, "Go now, clean yourself up and rest, we will do more training tomorrow."

Jasmine stood up, I saw sadness in her eyes, I sensed her disappointment, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't be sad," I tell her, "It takes time and practice to master your skills and I will give you both."

As the days pasted I continued to have her pleasure my eyes with her body as she cavorted around me naked, then I would have her pleasure my cock with her mouth.

I told her that to obtain the maximum transfer of the force she must ensure every drop of my cum is inside her. that we will practice daily until eventually she didn't dribble a drop.

Once she mastered the ability to swallow my whole cock and take all my cum I told her she was ready for her next lesson, controlling her desires.

"You must practice building up the force within yourself but only releasing it upon my instructions," I told her, "The dark side will tempt you with a false pleasures, making you think each time you orgasm and release the force it is good."

I continued, "But it is not, the light side is about doing things for others, for you to find true pleasure you must only release your force for me, to give me pleasure.

"Yes Master, but how is this possible?" she asks.

I told her to lie down and spread her legs, I began to massage her clit, "This is your special tool," I tell her, "Like mine with the proper touch it will swell with the force inside it, but unlike mine the force does not get transferred from it."

Sliding my fingers down her pussy I slide them inside her vagina slowly moving them back and forward, "The force in you flows from here."

She softly moans as I continue, "Your force will continue to grow as you are touched, creating many sensations, making your mind and body do things that you struggle to control."

As I fingered her pussy my thumb massaged her clit, I could sense her orgasm was approaching, "See how the dark side grows within you, you give me no pleasure but feel your own."

"Fight it, resist the desire to let go," I told her as her moans got louder and her body trembled, "I can feel the force trying to escape you, it's not time, fight it, control your thoughts, calm yourself."

With a squeal she came, her cum covering my fingers.

Jasmines cried, "I'm sorry Master, I was weak, I failed you."

I took my fingers from her pussy, I sucked them.

"The force is sweet within you, it will give others many pleasures," she smiled with the thought of giving pleasure, I continued "As you learn to control the force your sweetness will grow and when released correctly for your Master, you shall experience true Jedi pleasure.

I scooped more cum on my finger, this time placing it on her lips.

"Savour the taste, it only through tasting defeat that you truly learn to taste victory," I told her. "Now go play with your tool, learn to control your body from without and within.".


k2211
k2211
407 Followers