Jed's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCh
KCh
1 Followers

"Jed, why don't you lie on your back and let this young lady do some of the work."

I did as bade, and Wendy although reluctantly I thought, got astride me. She held herself poised above me, and then slowly sank down, impaling herself on my hardness. She was hot, hotter than I had known. She held her head back, arms by her side as she lifted herself up and down. Nick went to his coat, and removed something from the pocket. He had certainly come prepared, for in his hand was a tube of lubricant. I watched him squeeze some onto his finger, and move behind Wendy. She turned, watching his movements and then lent forward, taking her weight on her arms. His hand disappeared out of view, but I knew where it was heading. Wendy shuddered and I could feel Nick's finger progress its way inside her other passage.

"You like that don't you girl?"

Wendy nodded.

"Let me hear you say it then."

"Yes, yes I like it."

I could feel his finger moving slowly in and out, matching Wendy's movements as she pushed herself onto us. He withdrew his hand and climbed back onto the bed behind her. My eyes were riveted as he squirted lubricant onto his fully erect penis, making it gleam as the jelly like substance coated its length. Wendy's head swivelled around and on seeing what Nick was about to do she bent forwards burying her head in my neck, and shuffling her legs further apart and muttering.

"Oh my god, oh my god."

Nick's expression was one of complete satisfaction as holding himself took up position.

"I will need a bit of help here Jed, pull her cheeks apart."

I reached down, holding the cheeks of her bottom apart with my hands, stretching her wide open. I felt Nick's penis brush against my fingers as he sought for entrance. I didn't need to be told when he had found it; Wendy's gasp said it all.

"Oh, oh fuck, fuck."

Wendy's breathing had become raged, and she whimpered as Nick pushed his way into her. I felt his progress, as his penis moved along side mine, separated by just a thin wall of skin and tissue.

Wendy lifted herself, not moving. Her face was contorted her mouth open as she sucked in huge gulps of air. She was looking directly down at me, but there was no recognition. Her eyes were glazed. I could hardly move. Their combined weight had me pinned to the bed. Nick started to move in and out. Slowly at first before quickening his pace, pulling right out before thrusting back in. With every thrust Wendy cries got louder and her profanities more explicit.

"Oh yes, that's it. Fuck me, fuck my ass. Oh sweet Jesus, I'm being torn in two."

Nick was starting to sweat. I could see moisture running down his face as the exertion took its toll.

"That's it girl. Let me here you say it. You love it don't you. You are a real dirty bitch. Tell me."

And she did, squealing and shouting her way to orgasm.

"Yes I am, I'm a dirty girl. You're both fucking me and I love it. Do it harder. Fuck the ass off me."

I think you have got the picture, so I won't go into anymore detail. Needless to say that it did not take long before we all reached our goal, me first and then Nick. The two lots of semen pumping into Wendy had its effect, and she climaxed, still shouting and swearing at us.

Looking back, I think that night was the most sexually erotic night of my life. It is not something that I would necessarily repeat, not because I didn't enjoy it but because nothing could match it for actual sexual animal passion.

We never repeated the experience and I never saw Wendy and Nick make love again. He infatuated Wendy, and for the first time since our extra marital adventures had started, I started to feel jealous. Nick was out most nights. Wendy would stop up on the pretence of watching something on the TV, but the sounds that came up the stairs on Nick's return home belied her reasons. Gradually all pretence stopped and Wendy started sneaking into Nick's room when she thought I was asleep. It followed a regular pattern. The sounds of lovemaking, followed by Wendy's footsteps as she returned to our bed, exhausted, falling instantly asleep. It's hard to say how long this could have carried on, but I felt that even before Nick announced his leaving, some of Wendy's enthusiasm for Nick had subsided.

Wendy's Story

As I know Jed has already informed you, my enthusiasm for Nick knew know bounds. I behaved like a slut, allowing my body to be used for his satisfaction. I don't want to sound like the victim, and I have to admit it was fun at first, but for the first time in all of this, I put my marriage at risk. I knew it had to stop, and was close to stopping it myself when I found out that Nick was leaving. Besides what you may think, his leaving caused me know sorrow, and we settled down to a normal married life. I think it would have stayed that way except for a chance encounter. This is the final chapter of our story, and I will now relate it to you.

About two months had passed since Nick had left. Life had returned to normal and I was busy doing the weekly shop. It was a terrible day, raining and cold. I didn't notice them at first. I was pre-occupied in loading my shopping into the rear of the car. I could here this sobbing, and when I looked to see its source, noticed a young girl, I say young but she must have been in her early twenties. I found out later that she was in fact twenty-nine. She had one of those little girl faces. I think the fact that she was tiny added to the youthful appearance. At first I thought she was alone, but as I moved to give myself a better vantage point, I could see the man. I wasn't going to approach her, but there was something about the desperation in her cries that made me enquire if she was ok. She tried to pull herself together and told me that she was ok. The man looked annoyed at my query and gave me a sharp rebuff. That could have been the end of the matter, and would have been if I hadn't forgotten something and had to return to the shop latter that afternoon. As I drove into the car park, I noticed her still sitting in the same position. She was soaked, and had her coat pulled around her, shivering with the cold. The man had gone, so when I come out of the shops I approached her.

"Are you ok."

She looked up, startled.

"I don't know what we are going to do. We've got nowhere to go and no money."

She looked such a pathetic little creature, that I felt I had to do something to help her.

"Was that your husband I saw you with earlier."

She nodded.

He has gone to phone a friend, but I don't hold out much hope. I don't think we have any friends left. We owe them all money, and now we haven't got a home."

I won't go into laborious detail, but the crunch of the matter was that they had been evicted this morning. They had no money, and nowhere to sleep. It wasn't my problem and I should have just walked away. But I didn't. Isn't it strange how events that can change your whole life are often ones that are not planned? The end result was that I offered them a bed at ours. Just for a couple of days until they could arrange something else. When her husband returned, deflated by his rejections, she related the news to him. He thanked me, grudgingly I thought, and we loaded their meagre possessions into the car. Once in there, I began to consider just what I had done. I know we had Nick lodge with us, but we had met him quite a few times first. What was Jed going to say when he found out. It was too late now. I had just better start thinking of a good reason.

Jed arrived home about six o-clock. Ken and Jane were settled in the spare room, so I related the day's events. Considering I had imposed two complete strangers on him, Jed took it well; so I called them down to do the introductions. The minute Jed set eyes on Jane, I knew he liked her. She had the sort of looks that bring out the protective side of men. That little girl lost, just needing a man to look after her. She was cute. She was no more than five-one. Her hair was a beautiful blond, even though it was desperately in need of attention. It was shoulder length and straggly at the bottom. Her face was round and delicate, with a small group of freckles around the top of her nose. She was slim, not anorexic slim but of a build that suited her delicate features. Her breasts although not large showed clearly through the thin cotton dress, and her legs were of a good shape, tapering down to finely boned ankles. As I looked at her, I could see the attraction that she would hold for men. I found myself studying her and the thought crossed my mind, that perhaps it wasn't just men that would find her attractive. I was shocked at my own thoughts and pushed them out of my mind, concentrating on the conversation that was going on around me.

Jane and I hit it off straight away. She was a real joy to have around. The couple of days that I had originally gave them, spread into weeks and then in months. Although Ken worked, the habit what had put them into their predicament in the first place, kept them there. Ken was a gambler, and spent everything they earned and more. We had originally agreed on the amount of rent they would pay us, but even after this short period of time they were behind. If it wasn't for Jane we would have kicked him out weeks before, but we liked her so much that we were prepared to put up with her husband rather than see her homeless. Ken knew this and used it to his own advantage.

Jane and I grew closer. I asked why they hadn't had children and she said they had tried but to no avail. She was convinced that it was her fault, as Ken had told her he had got a girl pregnant years before. He flatly refused to have any tests, so childless they remained. With each day I spent with her, I felt myself getting more attached. This was not a sisterly attachment. I would find myself staring at her, imagining what she would look like naked. I tried to brush these thoughts aside, but they wouldn't go. I used every excuse to touch her. Outwardly it would be innocent. I would just hold her a little bit longer than mere friendship dictated. On day when Jane arrived home, excited that she had just managed to get a part time job at the local supermarket. She ran to me, babbling her news. I put my arms around her, congratulating her on her good fortune. I felt her body, so small and fresh as it pressed against mine. I wanted to hold her forever. I think she sensed the change in me, and broke away, slightly flustered. God, I knew then that I wanted her.

I haven't said much about Ken so far. To be perfectly honest, I didn't like him. I failed to see the attraction he had for Jane. I think it was just a case of she accepted him and he was better than being alone. We didn't see much of him really. He would come home after work, eat his dinner and then proceed to go out. He spent most of his nights either losing his money in one arm bandits, or at the local dog track. He must have won occasionally but we never saw the results if he did. As the weeks passed Jane's life seemed to blend in with ours. She tended to go out with us, and sit with us when we stopped in. I think she enjoyed the company, and we certainly enjoyed having her around. Her job at the local supermarket was going well, and she took over paying the rent for their room. Even after that, it still left her money of her own to buy new clothes and things for herself. On my advice, some of her first week's wages was spent on a new hairdo. When she returned that day, I was amazed at the difference it made to her appearance. Wednesday's became our shopping day, as Jane only worked in the mornings. We would spend the afternoons browsing around the town, sometimes buying but more often than not just trying clothes on and generally having fun.

As I have already said, I would take every opportunity to touch and hold Jane. She seemed to accept it but never gave me any sign that she wanted it to go further, not until the night of her thirtieth birthday that is. We had arranged to go out for a meal, and then finish the night at the local. Jed and I had bought Jane a new outfit especially for the occasion, and when she come down stairs after getting ready we had our first sight of it. It was only a simple outfit, a sleek black dress, with tiny shoulder straps and matching jacket. She looked perfect. She had also been to the hairdressers and the final result was one to dream over. She twirled and flounced in front of us, giggling and joking at our comments of admiration. It was only when Ken entered that she became quiet. She retreated to the chair, sitting there waiting for the taxi.

The night was fun, even though Ken was moody. I think he had lost money again, and was also a little jealous of us taking Jane's attention away from him. Despite this we enjoyed it, and on finishing our meal caught a taxi to the local. Jed played pool, and Ken spent his time feeding the slot machines and very rarely ventured to our table. It was because of this that I got the first idea that the feelings I had for Jane may be mutual. We were laughing and joking. We had both had quite a bit to drink and were feeling light-headed and rather merry. I had just told her a joke that involved holding her hand. I reached the punch line and we both laughed, not just at the joke but at my terrible rendition of it. Instead of releasing Jane's hand, I kept hold of it, gently stroking the palm with my thumb. She showed no sign of anything being untoward with this, and it was not until Ken suddenly appeared and she quickly snatched her hand away, that I knew she knew what I was doing. I looked her straight in the eyes and smiled. She held my gaze for a second and then moved her eyes away blushing. I moved on the pretence of going to tell Jed something, and on my return sat a little closer, my leg now touching hers. She didn't move away, and I was sure that when I pressed my thigh against hers, I could feel her reciprocate the movement. From this moment on, the night seemed to drag. We were still outwardly having a good time, but my mind was not occupied with our conversation, and I am sure that Jane was feeling the same way. Anyway, the night ended and we made our way home. Jed and Ken were walking in front, and we laughed as we watched Ken weaving, unsteady because of too much beer. Jane held my arm, and we walked closely together. I could feel the heat from her body through the thin material, and pressed against her whenever I could. It seemed to take an age to get home, but eventually we arrived. Jed announced he was going straight to bed, as he had to work in the morning. Ken sat down to watch some TV.

"I think I will get my nightie on," said Jane.

"Not a bad Idea, I think I'll do the same. There's a film that I want to see."

I went quickly to our bedroom and slipped on my nightdress. I looked into the mirror and decided to touch up my makeup before returning downstairs. On my return I was pleased to see that Ken feeling the effects of his evening drinking had gone to bed. Jane was lying on the settee with her legs to the side of her. I sat close and she began to move to give me more room.

"Don't move. Put your feet on my lap."

She stretched out, lying on her back, and placed her legs across my lap. I held her foot in my hand, gently stroking it, massaging each toe in turn. I felt she was tense, so didn't rush things, but with each stroke of her foot, I carried it a bit further. First gently brushing her ankles, then her shins, knees and beyond to the bottom of her night-gown. With my one hand I was still squeezing her feet, but my other had got to that crucial point. I could feel my heart pounding as I brushed it along the edge of her nightie. With each pass I pushed my hand a fraction of an inch higher until my hand was underneath. I felt Jane stiffen and then relax. Her breathing had got deeper, and her attention had moved away from the film. Her eyes had closed. On and on I went. I marvelled in the touch of her silky thighs, taking my time, not wanting to break the spell. My hand was at full stretch and I had just felt the first touch of hair when Jane suddenly moved.

"I, er, I have to go to the toilette."

She quickly left, pushing her nightie down as she exited. I went to go after her, but changed my mind. Dam, I thought. I had pushed it too far too quickly. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on to make some hot chocolate, listening to Jane's footsteps upstairs. I heard her go into the bathroom. I only made one cup of chocolate, and when I heard Jane leave the bathroom and her bedroom door open, thought I had made the right decision. She wasn't coming down. I sipped my chocolate, and slowly walked into the living room, wondering what to say to her in the morning. How could I explain? What would she do now? The living room was dark, I didn't realise that I had lowered the lights, and when I moved over to the settee knew that I hadn't.

I hadn't heard Jane return, but she was lying back on the settee.

"Ken's fast asleep," she said.

I placed the cup I was holding on the table, and walked to the door, shutting it quietly. I moved towards her. I never spoke. Words were not important now. I felt lightheaded with excitement and I could feel my hearts rhythm increase. She looked beautiful. Her head was lay back and her hair shone in the soft glow from the wall lights and the flickering TV. I knelt besides her head, brushing my hand over her forehead.

"Wendy, I've never."

I held my finger to my lips.

"Shhh."

My head lowered and I took in her fragrance. I watched her eyes slowly close as my face approached hers. My lips brushed against hers and I felt them part. Her breath warm against my face. I wanted this moment to last forever. She was giving herself to me, and I to her. Our kiss when it came was long. I could taste the vodka on her breath, but it was still sweet. Our mouths seemed to mingle into one as our tongues danced and our kiss became more passionate and frenzied. My hand ran over her body, enjoying the satin smoothness of her garment. I cupped her breast in my hand, and felt joy at the hardness of her nipple. Her hands moved up taking hold of my breasts and squeezing. My nipples tingled and a shiver ran right through me. I reached down, took hold of the bottom of my nightie and pulled it over my head, exposing my breasts to her. They looked so large in contrast to hers. I cradled her head as she played and caressed me, pulling and stroking my nipples. I guided her head towards them and stroked her hair as she suckled from me. I marvelled at the sight of her full red lips enclosing around my teats, her eyes closed like a baby at feeding time. My hand slid effortlessly under her nightdress, sliding up her legs and coming to rest at her furry haven. Her legs opened, and my fingers explored her wetness, sliding easily into her, lubricating themselves with her juices. I found her clitoris, and kneaded it. Each movement causing a gasp from her sweet mouth. She discarded the last of her clothes and we tumbled to the floor. Kissing, stroking, touching and exploring the wonders of our bodies. I had never been touched like this. Her instinct and knowledge of her own body guided her hands. She needed no instructions and nor did I, as we moved slowly, so slowly towards our goal. I wanted to taste her, to smell the sweet juices that I could feel. I slid slowly down, pausing at her nipples. They were so different to my own. Where mine were darker with large teats from breast-feeding. Hers were lighter in colour, like little pink rosebuds. Her breasts were of medium size, firm under my touch. I stroked them, marvelling as her nipples grew under my palm. I lowered my head, first kissing and then taking each one in turn into my mouth. Jane sighed. I moved lower, down the flat of her stomach and down further until I came to her triangle. The hair that covered there was sparse, just a light golden covering. I brushed my lips against her, feeling her shudder again and again under my caresses. Moving my hands to the inside of her thighs, I gently eased her legs open to their furthest extremity. I paused a moment, taking in the sight and smell of her aroused sex, and then lowered my head, bathing my face in her softness. She started to orgasm. It came from the tips of her toes, moving upwards through her body. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, and she whispered my name as that fantastic feeling rippled through her. Her body arched once and then she settled back down, her eyes closed and her breathing deep but slow. My need was now great, so I moved upward positioning myself between her legs, opening mine so they rested on just inside hers. Our pussy's were both open and our combined wetness and heat merged as we slowly pushed and ground together. I think I got some of the feeling of what a man must feel and for the first time in my life felt aggrieved at the lack of penis. I wanted to be inside her. My need was now greater than Jane's and she touched and caressed me. Her hands moving swiftly and expertly over my body. I felt her nails scratch their way down my spine, tracing circles as they moved lower until they come to rest on my bottom. She held my cheeks, her fingers tickling the entrance to my anus as she pulled me to her. Our faces were close, her tongue lapping at her own juices covering me. My own orgasm was upon me and my lips found hers, crushing them in a passionate embrace as it surged through my body. My whole being was on fire, and I pushed at her relentlessly, grinding our sex together until I was totally satisfied.

KCh
KCh
1 Followers