Jeep Hair Don't Care Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your eyes on mine. No one can see us. Keep moving your hand. I need your fingers in me." Donna says, lustfully.

"I'd eat you right here if we were alone."

"Keep the drinks coming, and let's see what happens." Donna responds as my hand moves up her leg. Not stopping, my fingers reach her pussy, and I lightly brush at the soft folds of skin to open her further.

Donna proves prophetic as the other groups of people up here are taken down to their tables in the restaurant. That leaves us and the bartender. We need more drinks so I head to the bar.

"Y'all want an appetizer? I need to go get some ice." The bartender tells me.

"Sure. Some chips and queso would be great." I reply, sensing my opportunity.

Sure enough, as I walk back to Donna, she stands and sits on the wall next to the lounger. The bartender must have already left as she lifts her shirt up to her hips. Trying not to drop our drinks, I rush over and put them down. Kneeling before Donna, I dive into her pussy with as much voraciousness as I've ever experienced. I'm quickly hard, but I just can't stop eating her. Licking and biting, sucking and rubbing, I want Donna all over my face. The taste of the river water is still evident and I swallow every fluid leaving her.

Pushing me away, Donna gathers herself and falls back on the lounger, still fully exposed to me. I join her and we resume sipping our drinks. The appetizer arrives and we consume it quickly.

"Why didn't you get naked for me?" I ask.

"I'm saving that for later."

"You going to get naked in the Jeep again?" I ask.

"Maybe. Maybe before that." Donna smiles at me.

The food helps take my buzz away, and I'm sure we need to get back to the house. Getting a water from the bartender is sure to help me drive safely.

"Thanks for the appetizer. I need to pay up before we head out." I tell the bartender.

"No need. Your lady is hot, and a very welcome sight on a slow weekday night. Food's on me." He replies.

"Thanks. I'm sure she'll think of a way to pay you. The river put her in quite the mood I'm afraid." I pave the way for Donna to do her thing, whatever that is.

Heading back to her, I see Donna is about to finish her drink off.

"We're all paid up. I'm ready to take you home."

"Why don't you go warm up the Jeep while I finish your drink for you. I need you safe on the road." Donna winks at me.

Heading down, water in hand, I drop the empty glass off with the greeter and walk across the square to the Jeep. A sound from high above me makes me turn around and look up. Standing in the grass, I can see Donna is on the lounger so I can see all of her shirt. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation once she sees me watching, off comes the shirt, and I am simply in awe of my totally naked cousin displayed over this small town.

As if that wasn't shocking enough, seeing her shirt drift earthward is the icing on the cake. Moving quickly, I am almost able to catch the shirt before it hits the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. Picking it up, I remain outside in anticipation of my naked Donna walking out. Thankfully, she does walk out, but in a tank top sold by the bar. She is a walking advertisement sure to drum up business. While the bottom of the tank covers her ass, it does nothing to cover her small tits. The material covering her nipples barely does that, and it's easy to see how hard they are.

"So, you've acquired quite the collection of shirts today." I say, touching the side of her wonderfully visible breast. She stops me at her nipple.

"I sure hope you know some backroads to get home. I'm ready to jump on you at any moment." Donna replies, adjusting her shirt so I can see her entire mouthful of goodness.

"Oh definitely. Going through Dripping Springs would be very scenic, and the scenery outside the Jeep wouldn't be so bad, either." I reply.

"Let's just say you will have a very hard time keeping your eyes on the road. I need my tube top back." Donna smiles back at me as we climb into the Jeep.

As I pull the top out from under my seat, Donna strips out of the tank top. After handing it to her, I drive us out of town to the Northwest side of town and onto the open road to Dripping Springs. From there, we'll head North up to the other side of the lake from the house. Overall, this adds about an hour to the drive versus going straight up I-35. I have a feeling it will be well worth it.

With the sun setting to my left, we are soon out of San Marcos and into the softly rolling landscape of the Hill Country. Donna starts out by rubbing my thigh, then pulling my shorts down. I'm able to squirm out of them as we maintain the speed limit on the nearly empty roads. I'm fully hard immediately, and Donna alternately rubs me and bends over to suck my rod. Grabbing her hair, I'm able to move her head up and down on my cock.

However, the next 15 minutes are some of the most glorious and memorable of my entire life so far. Donna simply crawls on top of me, positions herself above me, and eases herself down onto my cock. She is small enough for me to keep my hands on the wheel, and I enjoy her slowly grinding hips. Leaning back, almost to the steering wheel, Donna is able to present her tits to me by taking off her tube top. I waste no time surrounding her nipples with my mouth, alternating ever so briefly.

After enjoying Donna for several miles, she gets off, but not for long. With some basic yoga moves, she is able to turn around, then re-positions herself over me again, but facing forward.

"Let's drive together." I hear my cousin moan.

With that, I am inside her again. Now with her hands on the wheel, and my foot on the gas pedal, we are truly driving together. Donna lifts her body ever so slightly using her legs, and I'm able to fuck her from behind. I'm so glad she is such a tiny Aggie. Grabbing her tits, I fuck her for several more minutes before I feel her entire body tense up into a orgasm.

"Do we need...?" I'm stopped.

"Shut up, and fuck me. I'm cumming right now!" Donna exclaims.

Spasm overtake Donna and she leans over to the passenger seat. I'm assuming she wants off me so I ease off the gas.

"Don't stop. I need to keep cumming. Keep fucking me hard!"

Now back on me, Donna keeps her body in place for me to continue entering her as hard and as fast as I can manage. Feeling Donna tense up again, I explode into her pussy. Not wanting to stop, I continue pounding her into a weakened state of submission. Surrendering herself to me, here on the highway, I continue as long as my hard dick will allow. With one last orgasm, I pull Donna up and off me so she can collapse into the passenger seat. The confines of the Jeep are small, but Donna looks strangely comfortable. Still naked, she halfway curls into the seat and dangles her legs in front of her.

Arriving in Dripping Springs at dark, we continue North toward the lake. Known as the Bordeaux Region of Texas, I can imagine Donna running naked through one of the many vineyards dotting the landscape. Heck, I can imagine her buying a winery and holding naked yoga sessions among the grape covered trellis' along the roadside.

I think I'll mention this to Donna tomorrow. Who knows what may come of such a business venture with both of us at the helm. Lowering my window, a gust of wind messes up my hair. Enjoying the thought of 'Jeep hair, don't care', I continue on our long road home.

12