Jeep Trip

Story Info
I take a Jeep camping trip with three hot girls.
1.6k words
4.39
5.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late September, and I was ready for the weekend. This would be my last weekend offroad trip before the winter. The days were still warm, but the nights were getting cold. I was not going to take my rooftop tent off until I knew I was done making trips out. My Jeep was already loaded and all I had to do was park my car in the garage and load my cooler in and go.

I was out of the house at 3:15 and on my way to meet the rest of the Jeep group. We were meeting outside of town at a spot with a gas station/mini mart with a restaurant that shared the lot. I got there around 4 and saw a couple loaded up Jeeps. I filled up with gas and parked in a spot next to one of them and was pretty sure I had seen it before.

Lexi was one of those girls that guys fantasize about. I can say we are friends and had shared some trail time on some other trips. She was a good spotter on some of the more technical trails.

She was around 5'7" so always had to do a little jump to get in her Jeep or she stretched out her leg and pulled herself up into it. I would describe her as a collegiate soccer player body. Great ass and super toned legs, Great tits. One trip she stripped her shorts off to reveal some Nike volleyball looking shorts, and her sports bra and jumped in one of the ponds up on the mountain. The other women on the trip were all jealous and they complained to anyone that would listen.

I walked into the restaurant and there she was sitting with two other girls. I say girls because I am in my late thirties and all of them were in their mid-twenties.

Lexi saw me and waved me over. I don't dress to impress at these things and was wearing an old pair of my camo pants, a synthetic t-shirt with a flannel over it with my Danner's. I packed a mix of traditional camping clothes with newer synthetic ones. Lexi was wearing a tied-up button down shirt that exposed her filled up sports bra, cut off denim shorts and a pair of wool socks and hiking boots. The other two girl's shirts were a little more conservative, but their shorts were pretty close to Lexi's.

I gave Lexi a fist bump and asked if there was anyone sitting next to her. She said you are, I slid in beside her and got my first look at the other girls.

Lexi: This is Lizzie and Jen. They are first timers.

Me: if those are yours out there, we aren't going to have any problems. I parked next to you lex.

I shook hands and asked where everyone else was.

It looks like this maybe it. 4:15 is when we are supposed to be heading out. Lexi said.

The girls paid for what they had, and we went out to look over our rigs. Everyone had the right equipment, and we were on our way.

It took us about a half hour to reach the trail head and Lexi lead. The two other girls were in between, and I followed up. We had no problems getting up to the campsite for the first night with little stopping to be spotted.

I got the fire pit ready, and the girls changed into yoga pants and sweatshirts. I popped open a beer and Lexi asked for one since her cooler had gotten pretty shaky on the way up. The other girls broke out a couple hard seltzers and gave us a look like don't hate us. We all kind of made dinner together, getting to know each other and enjoying each other's company Lexi was sitting next to me Jen and Lizzie were on the opposite side of the fire. We had some music going and had enough of the light stuff I took out a bottle of tequila. We passed it around drinking straight out of the bottle. I like the good stuff since you don't need salt or a lime.

Lizzie had put her rooftop tent up as soon as we got there, and I was about to do the same since it would be a bit more challenging if I drank much more.

I finished getting it up and made sure my sleeping bag was good to go. I zip two full size sleeping bags together, so I have room to move around.

I got back over to the fire and heard Lexi start repeating fuck from her jeep.

Me: Hey what's up

Lexi: I can't find my sleeping bag!

The three of us walked over and started to help her look.

Lexi: I'll just bundle up and sleep in my rooftop tent.

Me: I have an extra I just need to get it down.

Lexi: I'll just crash with you then.

Me: I guess that would be easier.

We went back to the fire and passed the tequila around again and had a couple more drinks. Lizzie and Jen were the first to head to their tent. Lexi and I busted out our nighttime gear and brushed our teeth and headed into my tent. I started to unzip the bags and Lexi said just to leave it together.

We slid in and I turned to face away from her. She had on her yoga pants and had a loose t-shirt on. I wasn't sure if she had her sports bra on still. I had changed into some Athletic shorts and had a T-shirt on. After about 10 min Lexi tapped me on the shoulder.

Are you still awake?

Yeah, what's up?

I'm kind of cold, can you roll over this way?

I rolled over and put my arm on hers over the sleeping bag.

Your arms are going to get cold out of the sleeping bag put it under.

I put my arm under the sleeping bag and on her arm. She slid a little closer and had her ass in my lap. There was no way I wasn't going to get a hard on in this situation. It only took a couple minutes, and my dick was already hard. She pushed her ass into my dick and gave a little moan. I wasn't sure if she was asleep, and this was going on or if she was awake doing this intentionally. She started slowly grinding her ass against my dick. By this time, it was completely hard. I pushed back a little to test the waters. She moaned again and pushed against my dick.

Are you going to do something with your hands or not?

I breathed a sigh and realized it isn't a dream and she is doing this intentionally. I slid my hand down and up her shirt to find bare tits with hard nipples. I gently rolled her nipples in my fingers taking time with both of them. I kissed the back of her neck as she continued to grind her perfect ass against my dick. I propped myself up on my arm and went in for a kiss as she rolled toward me. We kissed deep and she reached over and started jerking my dick over my shorts.

Take these off. I need to taste your dick.

I slid my shorts off and she gasped.

She looked at my dick piercing like it was a 50-carat diamond.

She licked her lips and slid my dick in her wet mouth. She sucked my dick for about 5 minutes while I got into her yoga pants and had been fingering her wet pussy. My shirt had come off and so had hers. I slid her yoga pants down and off and started kissing her as she stroked my dick.

I want to lick you Lexi.

I need you in me please. You can do it another time, I promise.

What's the best way for you to cum?

Lay on your back.

I laid down and she straddled my dick slowly pushing my dick against her wet lips. I finally penetrated her and she slid down my dick with a heavy hard breath. She started grinding and riding me. It had been a while since I got laid and wasn't going to last long. As I was thinking this Lexi clinched hard on my dick with her pussy and came hard. I felt warm wet fluid around my dick and think it was running down my balls. Her tits were in my face, and I took the chance to start sucking her nipples. She moaned and started grinding on my dick again. I looked up at her and asked where she wanted me to cum.

Put it in me!

She started grinding on me harder knowing that when that question is asked it means a guy is close. She sat up straight getting my dick in as far as it would go. She switched between grinding and sliding up and down. I grabbed her hips and slammed her down on my dick. I worked my hand down and started rubbing her clit with my thumb while she fucked me. She pushed down hard and let out a fuck and squeezed around my dick having another orgasm, this time I shot a load deep in her. Pushing up shooting another load. I shot a third load in, and she finished her orgasm. She got off my dick and started licking her juice and my cum off my dick. When my dick was clean, she laid down next to me and kissed me deep. She looked at me.

Whenever you get hard tonight stick your dick in me until you cum.

She turned around and stuck her ass back on my dick. About 10 minutes later my dick was hard again and I slid it in her wet pussy from behind.