Fifteen to Life

Story Info
Fifteen years after he left, Megan’s brother David is back.
20.9k words
4.61
32.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers

Crime & Punishment 2023 Story Event entry.

All characters in this story are 18+. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to actual events or persons is coincidental and unintentional.

Squick alert: Anal sex is mentioned but not described in detail early in this story. Contains incest.

##########

The last thing I thought I would see in my lifetime was my husband going balls deep in my best friend's ass. Especially when Ed was supposed to be at work and Leah had canceled our lunch to visit her disabled mother.

So, there I am, watching the two people I trusted the most outside of my family commit the ultimate act of betrayal. They were so into it, they didn't realize I was standing there. I didn't really feel like I was there anyway, having an out of body experience unlike anything else.

Ed grunted, "Shit, I love your ass. Fucking Megan won't do this."

Leah, head down and fucking back like she meant it, moaned. "You know how she is, babe. If it isn't about her, she's not into it. That's what I'm here for, getting mine when you get yours." She was really rubbing her pussy, I could hear how wet she was. I never knew she was into anal.

Well, it was now obvious that this had been going on for a while. The only time I had tried anal had been six years ago, right after we got married. It hurt like hell and I'm not into pain. He had asked twice after that and then let it drop. When I had complained to Leah that it had been unpleasant, she urged me to refuse if he asked again in the future. Gee, I wonder why?

"Yeah. I can't believe she hasn't caught on after all this time. You're such a good friend, taking care of me without troubling her with the details." Ed wasn't very good at sarcasm. He wasn't very good at fucking lately either, if we were being honest. Licking his finger and jamming it into me was his idea of foreplay most nights. It hadn't been like that in the beginning, when he had been a considerate lover. Over the years, it had changed almost imperceptibly until this.

Clarity came suddenly and I pulled up the camera app on my phone and started videoing their little tryst. I wanted some proof in case one of them decided to blame me for causing the divorce. Leah did not disappoint.

"Her not wanting it up the ass is her loss and my gain. This is the best I've ever had."

"Well, if you both like it that much, how about I just get out of your way then?" I couldn't have scripted the response any better. That's not true. Ripping a ten foot string of beads out of her ass at the same speed he yanked his dick out would have been better. But I still enjoyed it.

Leah screamed loudly. It looked like it hurt quite a bit. Ed was trying to hide his erection behind his hands. Tears streamed down Leah's face as she jammed her hand into the crack of her ass to try to ease the pain. I could smell shit from somewhere, probably Leah. Good, I wasn't cleaning it up anyway.

Ed was never a quick thinker. His first choice for an excuse was "It's not what it looks like, Megan --"

"Really, Ed? Did she fall and get your dick stuck up her ass?"

Leah decided she wanted to give it a shot. "I can explain, Meg --"

"You already have. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the part where not liking pain is being 'all about' me. Or are you still bitching because you ate my pussy but I never ate yours? You two can have each other. I'm done, Ed."

Ed's face was an amazing combination of emotions. I could see the hamsters running their little asses off behind his eyes. Leah actually had the audacity to blush. I'm guessing she never shared that tidbit with my husband. I'm glad I hadn't until then.

"As for you, Leah, you might want to get that ass checked. I think I see blood. Wouldn't want you to get an infection now. And seriously, honey, if he's the best you've ever had, you need to get out more."

Ed went to the well one more time. "She's been trying to seduce me for years." Thank God for phone cameras or I would have missed a classic doubletake. It left her literally speechless.

I pretended to consider that point. I moved closer to the bed, leaned over to cup his chin in my hand, and stared deeply into his eyes. "She couldn't have done it without you, dumbass."

Leah managed to find her voice. "You told me she sucked at sex and you couldn't afford to divorce her yet." Leah had a mouth to go along with her temper and Ed the Mental Midget just activated it. It was about to get really ugly and it was going to be loud.

My job here was done. Ed throwing her under the proverbial bus had been a bonus. Turning the phone so they could see the active video screen, I made my exit. "Don't get stupid now. I have receipts."

A quick look around the living room located my laptop case, which was the only thing I wanted to keep from the last eight years with Ed. I left my ring on his laptop keyboard, right where he would see it. It had been in his family and I no longer had any need for it.

Leah was just getting warmed up as I pulled the door closed behind me. The neighbors were in for a treat, that was a given. I couldn't muster a molecule of sympathy for Ed. I just hoped Leah would need to wear adult diapers the rest of her life. The thought of her shitting herself every time she sneezed made me smile.

I made it all the way to the lobby before I realized I had nowhere to go now. Except David.

##########

David was my older brother by three years. We had barely spoken in the last fifteen years and seen each other face to face exactly twice in that time. Before then? We had gotten along great. I adored him. He was the standard that I judged other guys by.

We hung out together all the time. As soon as he got his license, he would drive me to school and regularly pick me up afterwards. When he started college, he continued hanging out, taking me wherever until I got my license, and including me in his life in an age appropriate manner.

Until he got a girlfriend. I think her name was Marcy or something. She was his first serious girlfriend. He had "girlfriends" in high school, the puppy love kind, but she was different. She took up more and more of his time. My time with David.

She wasn't hard to get rid of. I enjoyed playing on her insecurities along with a strong coitus interruptus game. She lasted eight months. Her constant complaining about his always having to bail me out of a jam got on his nerves.

Things were going great, the world was as it should be and then he met Tina. She was nice, really nice. In any other reality, we would have been best friends for life. After their fourth date, I knew she was going to be trouble. He was acting all stupid in love. So was she.

I don't know exactly when they had sex the first time but the first time I caught them was around the second month they had been dating. I had ended up not having to work that day so I was home early. His car was in the driveway but Tina's wasn't so I thought he was home by himself. I was finally going to get some quality time.

Nope. My first clue was the rhythmic thwack thwack of sweaty skin slapping together coming from the basement. Peeking around the dividing wall between the stairs and the rec room, I could see him pounding away on Tina from behind while she was bent over the foosball table.

My second clue was, "Come in me this time, baby. I love how it feels."

His rhythm slowed. "You're not on the pill. I don't want a pregnancy."

"I stole one of Julie's morning after pills. She won't miss it now that she's married." Julie was Tina's sister. "I promise I'll take it in front of you. I really want you to come in me."

His answer was a resumption of his previous speed. As their grunts got louder, my hand found my aroused clit and I fingered myself in time with his strokes.

My nipples ached so bad. My fingers were slick with my own wetness. I curled my finger just right as David's breathing became hoarse and rapid.

"Oh, God Tina. I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming --"

His groan first triggered a mental image of me being bent over the table while he fucked me hard from behind. That image in turn triggered an orgasm so intense that I passed out right there on the stairs.

The only reason I didn't get caught was she came at the same time and she was louder. I managed to recover well enough to crawl quietly back up the stairs to the den, where I cried for a few minutes. After I could walk, I went to my room and cried some more.

That was the first time I had ever gotten myself off thinking about David actually fucking me. I had fantasized about guys and a girl or two before. I had also fantasized about watching him fuck Tina or Marcy. My thoughts had never gone there until now.

I laid back on the bed to stare at the ceiling to think. One hand found a nipple while the other went back inside my panties. All I could think about was David. Every person I pictured would morph into my brother while they did things to me. I was so turned on by those thoughts that I couldn't have stopped playing with myself if I wanted to. My fingers explored every crevice of my pussy before inching their way inside. I tickled that perfect spot as my thumb lightly caressed my clit while I pinched and pulled on my nipples. It was over far quicker than I wanted it to be.

That orgasm was also consciousness altering in intensity. I knew what I wanted, I knew it was wrong, and I knew what needed to happen to get it. There were only two questions: how badly did I want it and how far was I willing to go?

I got myself off twice more before I had answers to those questions. That bitch had to go and I knew exactly how I would do it.

##########

Coming back to reality, I brought up the text history I kept with David. It had been five months since the last exchange. I wished him a Happy Birthday and he thanked me. Before that, he wished me a Happy New Year. I sent a couple of party emojis and "you too". Two texts in almost a year.

My hands were shaking so badly that it took a while to get it readable. "I have no right to ask this but I really need your help."

I dropped the phone when it rang almost immediately. It was David.

"Are you okay? Where are you? Are you safe?" I wanted to cry with relief. Actually, I just wanted to cry, period.

"Yes, I'm okay. Can you pick me up and take me to a motel? I left Ed." I fought back the tears the best that I could. I wasn't sure he would answer.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You can stay with me. I have room."

"I don't --"

"Have a choice. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

I sat in the lobby and cried. It only took him fifteen minutes to get there and he came inside looking for me. He gave me a hug as I stood up.

"Where's the rest of your stuff?"

"This is all I wanted."

As David grabbed the laptop, the elevator doors opened and Leah shuffled out. As soon as she saw me, she started shuffling in my direction. "Meg, please, let me explain --"

"Fuck you, bitch. Go explain it to that cheating bastard you've been assfucking behind my back." The words echoed through the lobby. I was a lot louder than I meant to be.

David stepped in front of me. "Not here, not now."

Leah stopped dead in her tracks. "Who the fuck are you?" She had heard a little about David but I realized then that they had never met. He had only attended the wedding ceremony, not the reception. Our parents didn't even know he was there until I told them afterwards.

"Her really pissed off brother. Got any other stupid questions?" She took a step back.

"Meg, I'm sorry --"

I turned my back to walk away. "Go get your asshole checked. You might want to get checked for an STD while you're at it. If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. But you knew that already."

The last I saw of Leah, she was standing there crying in the lobby. I haven't spoken to or seen her since. Years of friendship down the drain for some fourth class dick attached to a fourth class dick.

David was silent all the way back to his place. His apartment was nice, nicer than our condo. It was bright and airy, but it was also sterile. One look told me that no woman had ever lived here. It was clean and neat but there were no personal touches, nothing that screamed "David lives here." It looked like a magazine photoshoot picture brought to life.

"Nice place." I dropped my purse and computer bag on the couch. "You actually live here?"

"Yeah, why?" He became immediately defensive. It was just a simple question.

"It's...empty. LIke nobody actually lives here." Why was I doing this? Deliberately trying to provoke him? "Never mind, I'm just being bitchy. It really is nice."

"I don't have much, just what I need. It's enough for me." Still defensive, still cautious.

He was standing in between the living area and the kitchen. I walked over to give him a hug and he froze. His arms went around me but there was no closeness, just a squeeze from his arms. It might have been only a couple of inches of distance between us but it felt like miles. Whatever concern he had felt when I called him was gone, replaced by a wall.

"The wifi password is taped to the side of the router. If you want, I have some security stuff I can run before you hook up to it. Not saying he would but it doesn't hurt to be safe. I can also set you up with a VPN if you want."

"That sounds good, David. Thank you."

He picked up the bag and pulled out the laptop. He nodded approvingly. "I see they gave you the good shit. I probably won't have to do anything but I'd like to check, just because it's my wifi. I can't be too careful, either."

He turned it on and I entered my passwords. My hands were still shaking and I almost locked myself out. He did some quick checks and announced that it was locked up tighter than Fort Knox. I signed into his wifi without difficulty and logged into work to make sure everything was okay. There were no warnings so I seemed to be good to go.

As I shut the laptop down, he appeared with a glass of wine and a beer. I gratefully accepted the wine. I really needed something stronger, though. Taking a pull from the beer, he cautiously asked, "I take it you walked in on them?"

I could feel myself becoming defensive. But I had it coming.

##########

At the time, the path to my goal was clear. Setting the plan in motion, not so much.

I finally decided on divide and conquer. I had to start slowly though to avoid detection. I had been openly hostile to Tina from the beginning so I had to slowly and carefully build a relationship with her. It was slow going, I didn't want to arouse David's suspicions that I was up to something.

At 20, I still had the emotional maturity of somebody half my age. My parents and David entertained every whim, cut me every break possible and basically let me have my way. There were almost never any consequences for my actions growing up. If David didn't take the blame, I blamed his ass anyway. It's not a defense, it's an explanation why I was the way I was.

I slowly became friends with Tina, best friends. She confided in me, asked my advice about David, gossiped, binge watched Netflix, all the girly things you'd expect best friends to do. Just as I expected, given some of the shit I overheard her say while they were fucking, she was bi-curious. I liked orgasms and I didn't care how I got there.

Knowing that fact gave me the final piece of the puzzle. I knew how I wanted to spring my trap, I just needed a good when. Of all the people to deliver, I never expected it would be my parents.

David had been wanting to get his own place for a couple of years. Spreading his wings and all. When he started dating Tina, the talk slowly turned to living with her. I was not a part of that conversation. I stuck with the plan, hoping I could somehow use this to my advantage. He had managed to save quite a bit of money, enough to pay the deposit and utility hook up, for a two bedroom place closer to school and his part time job. Between David and Tina, they made enough to afford it and still eat real food. Because they didn't have much of a credit rating yet, they didn't qualify for a lease but my parents did.

One night, David and my parents went to the complex to sign the lease and pick up the keys. That was my chance. I offered to make her a drink, she loved rum and Coke with a passion, and she accepted. I made it strong. Really strong, like Bacardi 151 strong. Then I made her another that was even stronger. I stuck to straight Coke, pretending to pour the Bacardi into mine.

After that started to take effect, which was not long at all since she was a lightweight drinker, I slowly started flirting with her. As I suspected and hoped, she took the bait. In less than thirty minutes, we had our tongues down each other's throat and our hands up each other's shirts. If anything, things were going a little too quickly. By the time it got to actual sex, they still hadn't come home. I bit the bullet, made us a third round, this time with a shot of rum in mine because I'd never eaten pussy before and didn't want to lose my nerve, and proceeded to give her the time of her life. That turned out to be her first time being eaten, too. She wanted to reciprocate, I hemmed and hawed, but eventually had to give in because I had no more excuses. My plan depended on her being seen as the aggressor and it wouldn't work if we were done before they got home.

I hated to admit it but she was really good at pussy eating. I had had it done to me a few times before by friends during our exploratory phase but I had always chickened out when it came to be my turn to provide it. Fortunately, she enjoyed taking her time so I was oh so close to cumming when David and my parents walked in on us.

I had seen the lights in the window as they pulled up so I made more noises to cover the sounds they made pulling in and coming inside. They found us with me on my back, legs spread wide open and a nipple in each hand while she was going to town on my clit. The thrill of getting caught made me cum, just adding to the spectacle.

As expected, my mother freaked right the fuck out. My dad yelled whenever my mother ran out of breath. What I didn't expect was David's reaction. Truthfully, it was more of a non-reaction. He calmly picked up Tina's clothes and told her to get out. He waited until she got dressed, walked her to the door and waited for the taxi he called to arrive. He walked her to the car, said something I couldn't hear and paid the driver. We never saw or heard from her again.

He walked back into the house, stood in the den staring at me for about five minutes with no expression at all on his face, turned on his heel and walked upstairs. His bedroom door closed with a quiet click. I couldn't really hear or see anything else because as soon as he disappeared, all hell broke loose downstairs. They yelled until the early morning. As I made my way upstairs after being dismissed, I was proud of myself. I had made a plan and seen it through to success. Except it wasn't successful to the extent I wanted.

I rarely saw my brother for the next three weeks. If I did see him, he never spoke. He would simply turn and walk away, usually back to his room, lock the door, and refuse to answer it. He spoke to my parents as if nothing at all had happened. Whenever they would suggest we sit down and talk, his response was always, "No, thank you." He ate alone most of the time, sometimes waiting until after everyone else had gone to bed.

Right on the first of the month, he moved out. He waited until I left for class, took what little he had and moved into his new place. The only thing he left behind was a note, I found it laying on my pillow. It simply said "Stay the fuck away from me." I was heartbroken.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers