Jeff Explores His Fantasies Pt. 05

Story Info
A surprise awaits Jeff he will never forget.
1.7k words
4.59
5.8k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That particular Friday was forged in my mind. The pleasures I felt that day could never be repeated. I thought I was dreaming. In just the morning of that day, I had enjoyed being with Raven and Mia. I never thought something like that would ever happen to me. I hoped I could experience such a moment with them again. Back then, I thought it was gonna be the three of us for the rest of the day. I never expected what came next.

----------------------

After our session in the bathroom, I took a shower and went to my room; picking up my clothes on the way. The ladies were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Not really hungry, I politely declined their invitation to join them. They giggled as they saw the look on my face. I spent the rest of the morning sleeping. I was too exhausted to do anything else. When I woke up later on that day, I found that I was alone in the house. I went to the kitchen to grab some food. On the kitchen counter, there was a note left for me.

'We are going to the bayside marketplace for a few hours. When you wake up, you can meet us there. We will get you whatever you want as a present.

Love, Mia.'

I went back to my room, put on a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt then I headed out. When I got there, I called Raven.

"Hi Raven. I'm here."

"Great. We're by the Guess store."

"Ok. I'm on my way."

I made my way there. When I arrived, they had multiple bags from different stores. I greeted the ladies and we started walking around, looking for anything that would interest me.

"Have you figured out what you want yet?" asked Mia.

We were passing a jewelry store when she asked me.

"Yes. A necklace." I replied as I walked in.

They followed me in to help me look for the best one we could find. I spotted a glass case that had gold necklaces with initials. Luckily for me, I found the last one with the letter 'M' on it. They joined me and Mia's eyes lit up when she saw it. She jumped on me, blushing as she kissed me.

"This is probably too soon but will you be my girlfriend?" I asked shyly.

She started jumping with joy. She kissed me again and again. I could tell she was very excited because I felt the bulge growing in her pants. Raven gave us a hug and she congratulated us.

"I'm really happy for you two." she added with a faint smile.

I may have been mistaken but it seemed as if there was a hint of jealousy there. She quickly turned around to hide her face. Mia also noticed it. We both looked at each other and were thinking the same thing. Mia grabbed a necklace with the initial 'R' on it. She then asked Raven to help her. Raven's demeanor changed. She was smiling widely as she placed the necklace on Mia's neck. Mia turned around to face her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she whispered to Raven.

"Yes...yes...yes." she said, almost crying.

They hugged each other and kissed passionately. Now I was getting jealous.

"Ok. It's getting late. We should go home and get the party started." I interjected.

We went to our cars and left. Mia and Raven arrived before I did but didn't go in. When I got there, I took their bags and made my way to the front door.

"We're not going in yet." Mia said

They were holding on to each other, smiling. Once I crossed the threshold, the lights turned on by themselves and I was shocked to see certain people I've never met before.

"Surprise!!" they yelled, in unison.

There must have been about four or five people in the living room. The biggest shock was seeing Mistress Jenny and Mark there. Raven and Mia walked up behind me and Mia broke the silence as I didn't know how to react.

"Happy birthday baby." she said.

We kissed and she guided me to the living room. I greeted Mistress and her husband first. The other two guests were friends of Mia and Raven: Lucy and Carla.

Lucy was a tall blonde with short hair. She had on a black dress that didn't go past her knees. Her breasts were small and perky. Her legs were smooth and I could look at them all day.

Carla was a brunette, slightly shorter than me. Her hair went past her shoulder. Her yellow sundress was not enough to keep out her busty breasts. They were the biggest I've seen. Her legs were also as smooth as Lucy's.

Once the introductions completed, we started chatting. At first, I was a bit shy but with the help of alcohol, I started loosing up. I couldn't stop looking at Lucy and Carla. I didn't want to cause any drama with Mia so I tried to not make it look obvious. Mia, however, knew what was going on. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to collect my thoughts. When I walked out of the bathroom, Lucy and Carla were standing there, waiting for me.

"It seems you can't stop staring at us." Carla said first.

"You see anything you like?" Lucy asked.

"With those outfits on, can you blame me?" I responded to Carla.

"Yes of course. You two are beautiful women." I answered.

Lucy and Carla edged closer to me and took me in their arms. They started kissing my neck. Carla was rubbing my chest and Lucy my back.

"We should take this to the bedroom." I suggested.

That was not to happen however. They had a different idea. They took my hand and we went to the living room.

"Let's get this party started." Lucy exclaimed.

She pushed me onto the couch and sat on me. Carla walked around to the other side of the couch and rubbed my shoulders then down to my chest through my shirt. Someone was taking my pants off. I couldn't tell who it was. Meanwhile, Lucy helped Carla take my shirt off. I was now exposed. I was given a chance to see who took my pants off. It was Mark!

He took my dick in his mouth. I tried to resist but deep down I wanted it. He licked the tip first before sucking it. But he wasn't alone. Mistress Jenny was helping him while playing with my balls. They were both sucking my dick and it felt amazing. I felt my cock grow in their mouths.

Carla and Lucy helped each other get undressed. I started licking Lucy's boobs while she kissed Carla. I started to wonder what Mia and Raven were doing. That's when I heard the moaning. I looked over and Mia had her face buried in her pussy. The party really started now. I went back to licking and sucking Lucy's boobs as I caressed her back. She slid her body up to place her dick in my mouth. I gladly took it in and I started sucking her.

Someone sat on my dick and started riding me. I didn't care who it was because of how good it felt. Carla went back around and started probing my ass with her dick. She slowly went in, inch by inch. Unlike Mia, she was sensual and loving. Her strokes were slow and steady. Lucy took her dick out of my mouth and got off me. That's when I realized that Mark was the one riding me. His dick was bouncing up and down as he bounced on my dick.

Lucy made her way to Mia and Raven who were fucking already. She placed herself behind Raven and kissed her back. She grabbed Raven by her legs and picked her up to have an easier access to her ass. They were ravaging both her holes now; hard and deep. Raven was moaning louder than I've ever heard.

I also started moaning because Carla's strokes got harder. That also caused Mark to start moaning. And all this excitement was over the top for him. He exploded a load all over my chest. He laid down on me for a second to catch his breath before getting off me. He started sucking me again. Carla took her dick out of my ass and made him suck her too. I thought I had a break but then Mistress stood over me and shoved her strapon in my ass with no warning. She was pounding away at my ass mercilessly. My moaning got louder.

Mia, Raven and Lucy all made their way to the couch, still fucking her. Mia laid on the couch with Raven on top of her. Mark placed his dick in her mouth while still sucking Carla. Through all the moaning, everyone was getting excited.

"I'm about to cum all in that ass." Lucy said.

"I'm cumming too." Mia added.

Simultaneously, they filled Raven's holes with their cums. Mark filled her mouth also with his cum. Carla, on the other hand, did the same in his mouth. That was my breaking point.

"I'm about to cum too." I said

I could feel my dick twitching as I was on the verge of exploding. Mistress took the strapon off and quickly sucked my dick. Just in time for me to shoot my load in her mouth. I started feeling jealous because I honestly wanted to taste some cum. I looked around the room with a slight disappointment in my face. Mistress noticed that look and knew all too well. With her mouth full of cum, she kissed me and shared my cum with her. We laid there together and cuddling. Raven came over and also kissed me to share Mark's cum with me. She laid next to me and I was cuddling with both of them now. Everyone else laid on the couch still playing with each other.

About ten minutes later, Mark announced that he was ready to go home. He allowed Mistress Jenny to spend the night with me. Carla and Lucy followed suit. Raven and Mistress fell sound asleep in my arms right after they left. Mia walked over to me and kissed me.

"Happy Birthday, baby!"

"Thank you hon. I really enjoyed it." I replied.

"I'm glad you did."

She laid on top of me and we kissed until we both fell asleep. I couldn't have been any happier than that moment. However, the best was yet to come.