All Comments on 'Jefferson's Therapy Ch. 02'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So bad it's funny!

OMG! The dialogue! Epically bad. He was "puddy in her hands"? Like "I taught I saw a puddy tat"????? Maybe you meant "putty"? I'm insulted for Sylvester. And when she gagged him with her stockings and wrapped duct tape around his mouth you sealed his fate. The stockings tickled his gag reflex in the back of his throat. He vomited. With no where to go he was forced to swallow his own vomit into his lungs and drowned in it before she had any chance to yank the tape off his head and get the stockings out of his mouth. So now he's dead and she's heading to prison for involuntary manslaughter. Great plan she had there. Did you even bother to think this mess through?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Please ignore the grammar police lol. The newest form of hater troll. Keep going, fun story!

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Thank you. I’ve got a story going through my head. It refuses to follow the Dom/sub tropes. It includes pointers on why they are stupid. I was thinking about why I’ve never really found too many things like that here on literotica. Then, the very next story was this.

I’m now wondering if the sub will be in charge by the end., interesting on how he forced the choice of the stockings as his gag. This type of manipulation is just wonderful and would surprise the number of Dom’s who fail to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmmm I just found this story. I love a man willing to submit like this. I got very wet reading this. I wish you would continue. I’d love to read about Jefferson’s anal orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
110 Followers
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES