Jen and Gem

Story Info
Jen's submissive fantasy takes an unexpected shift.
1.1k words
4.62
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen dozed lazily in the bright Saturday morning sun, not quite awake, not quite asleep. Thick curtains spilling shafts of glare around her bedroom, drifting her in and out of the particular erotic dream state. Nipples erect under the oversized Disney Tee, a hand snaked over and idly toyed, the fuzzy warming creeping up her spine. The dream was fading but she remembered being restrained, naked and bathed in warming light, as an ex-girlfriend ate her pussy.

Dwelling on the fantasy, based on a moment over a decade ago, her other hand moved down to her panties and started to rub circles over it's soft cotton. A moan escaped her as the movement quickly caused her lips to rub and slide as the contained wetness began to leak and coat her in the most wonderful way. 

Moments later the hand slid into her panties and quickly, hungrily brought that slickness up and over her clit, causing her to arch her back at the sudden escalation of pleasure. Mind lost to it, but hand working on automatic, she rode the sudden crest and as it faded back her eyes caught a glint in the room, from her dresser at the window.

A piece of jewellery, catching the rare, but strong sliver of sunlight perfectly. It filled the room with dozens of tiny rainbows and diamonds. She closed her eyes and drifted back to fantasy. Of Ellie at her mound, unable to escape that devilish tongue.

~Maybe... yes... nipple clamps.. ~ she thought, and to match she pinched hard, delighting at the flash of enjoyable pain it produced. Her eyes opened and let the glimmers of light everywhere take her somewhere beautiful.

~What if...~ she thought ~what if not Ellie, but another me!~ and the room shimmered as she moaned and rubbed faster. ~A submissive me, that eats my Mistress slit out on command... and...and wears a thick collar...~ 

A hard reflection had found its way right into her eye-line so she instinctively rolled over, her face now in the pillow and ass in the air, panties stretched and very spoiled.

The sudden burying of her face, the pressure, the hot breath immediately on the pillow, harder to breathe, made her own submissive side rise into place and she now pictured a dominant her, standing above in heeled boots and a black corset. 

"My my. My little pet is very excited. Do you like me playing with your clit?" She nodded into the pillow. "Such a little slut for me. Let's give you some fingers."

She curled two to match what fantasy Her was doing and immediately slid them inside, her cunt was soaking and in moments she was pounding them back and forth, grazing her G Spot as she did. She was close. She imagined her doppelganger Mistress smiling down as Jen mewled and moaned. Her other hand now found her clit, to work the orgasm out all the better and faster.

"Excellent". Jen widened her knees more, presenting her near exploding pussy to the fantasy domme.

Jen turned to look back at the room, back at her ass stuck up in the air and wanting to see the lights again. When she did, the same annoying reflection was there and blinded her, making her throw her face back into the pillow. She humped and fucked her fingers madly, almost at the edge, picturing that domme now stood, crop in hand, firmly above her, watching her fuck her own holes, judging her. 

"may i cum mistress?" she whisper-moaned into the pillow. She held off, still fucking herself, but playing the imaginary game. "pleaaase?". I was getting to the point she'd be unable to stop.

"You may slut Jen. Cum for me."

That was all she needed, and in an instant the dam burst and she came, the orgasm rocking through her quickly to the point that both hands froze what they we're doing, her breathing hard with her face buried so deeply in the pillow. Toes curled, eyes clenched, and then suddenly in a snap, as it all became too much, she pulled her knees in and rolled into a curled up ball as it washed over her and made her feel like golden honey washed on a shore of ecstasy, slowly ebbing away.

Tangled in the sheets and slowly beginning to come back to reality, right hand still teasing out the last waves. She noticed the kaleidoscope of light had passed, and the room reduced again to mostly shadow.

"I'd make a great sub, "she said aloud, thinking for half a beat "and Mistress too!"

"Yes, we would." Came a calm voice from the other side of the room.

Jen freaked immediately and shot bolt-upright, eyes trying to pierce the gloom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" 

Light suddenly filled the room as a curtain was pulled aside and Jen was greeted with the impossible. SHE was stood there, like a reflection, but real as she was and stood in the middle of the room. Black boots, black corset, even the riding crop - but somehow far more attractive than she'd ever seen herself. Thinner, more perky and hair to die for.

Several seconds had passed and Jen - the original Jen, still couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jen." She said. "Jen. Look at me. I don't know either!". She sat at the dresser and dropped the crop, looking down at the body and poking it, seemingly also surprised that it didn't match the one in the bed.

"I don't know? I was in a bright place. lots of colors. But bright. Forever, but like I had just got there. and then.. then I was here. Or rather I was stood there, over you, er, me... us? as you climaxed."

The light once more caught on the piece of jewellery and it caught Other Jen's eye. She pointed it frantically, it's importance clear.

"THIS! I remember this! I don't know how I know but I was in this!"

"That's a cheap necklace from the thrift store? You were in that?! What the fuck does that mean? Who Are you?"

Other Jen went to pick up the necklace, to somehow explain further, but the moment she touched the gem in the center she faded away like mist, and the necklace clattered to the floor.

Jen sat for a few minutes trying to process the impossible thing that had just happened. ~Dreaming. Must be some kind of weird... hallucination or something. What did I eat last night?~

Still shaken she gingerly pulled her way out of bed and - expecting the other her to come back, or, or something to happen. But nothing did. Not touching the necklace, she grabbed her gown and headed to shower.

Jen took her time under the water, and 20 minutes later she was clean, legs shaved, dry, -taking far more time than she usually would to avoid leaving the bathroom -  and convinced it had all never really happened. 

She cautiously opened the door, and was relieved when she discovered it empty.

The necklace led on the floor, and the crop on the dresser. 

She stared hard at the impossible crop - "WAIT - WHAT?"