Jen and Her Shoes Pt. 01

Story Info
Jen had her three inch peep toes worn shoes for sale.
3k words
3.45
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached into the left pocket of his black trench coat with the right pocket ripped open and pulled out a sale flyer with women's sale items. He looked at the advertisement that read "Size 6 narrow three inch peep toe dress heels. Slightly worn to the office and home. Twenty five dollars. Jen xxx-xxxx."

Putting the dime into the pay phone slot he dialed the number with his left hand, while slowly rubbing his condom covered cock with his right.

"Hello," he heard a soft female voice.

"Hi," he said "I'm calling about your ad regarding the three inch peep toe pumps. Do you still have them?"

"Yes I do," the soft female voice said. "Are these for your wife?"

Billy breathed "They're for my daughter. I like to see her in sheer stockings and heels."

Billy got a great sensation in his cock when he said this. It implied an incestuous relationship.

Jen seemed a bit taken back. "How old is your daughter?"

she ventured.

Billy replied, "Twelve." His cock was slowly building up to a climax.

"Is this a joke?" Jen said.

This was the coup de grace that would bring him to orgasm. "Look Jen, may I call you Jen?" He said breathlessly "I am willing to pay double your asking price if I can come over and watch you put them on and model them for me. Triple if I can take Polaroid's of it."

This must have stunned Jen as there was no reply.

Quickly Billy said as he started climaxing and filling the condom, "I will give you a hundred dollars if you let me kiss and suck your toes while you are wearing them."

"Click" went the receiver.

But Billy wasn't satisfied. "Too bad he didn't have her address," he thought. He would love to mail her his sperm filled condom.

He waited a few minutes while he was coming down from the euphoria of his climax and put in another dime and re-dialed her number. Not expecting her to answer he heard the receiver pick up with no answer. Figuring it was her he said, "Jen honey, if you give me your address I will mail you my freshly filled condom."

"Pig," he heard her say as she slammed down of the receiver.

"Wow," he thought "Somehow I have to find out where this broad lives."

He knew he could make his voice sound female but he would have to wait at least a week to make the next call. And that call would be legit in the fact the he would offer to buy the shoes and she would have to give him her address for him pick them up. Then she would be his for the taking.

A week later

Billy got out of bed and dressed in his shorts and tee shirt. He hadn't taken a shower in a few days but that was the way he liked it. It had been a week since he called that woman Jen about her heels so he decided he would see if he could get her.

He spent a half hour practicing his female voice. When he felt he sounded like a woman he got into his car to find a quiet phone booth.

He dialed Jen's number and she answered on the fourth ring. "Hello," he said in a womanly voice after Jen answered. "I was wondering if you still had the shoes you had advertised in the seller sheet."

Jen answered cautiously, "Yes I do."

Billy wondered if she surmised it was him again but he continued. "I am looking for a nice pair to wear to a wedding; is twenty five dollars a set price?"

Jen answered, "Well I have had them in the paper for a few weeks so I guess I could sell them for twenty dollars. They are really very nice I have only worn them occasionally."

"Excellent!" replied Billy. "When would be a good time for me to stop over and pick them up."

"After dinner tonight is good. My husband will be home."

"That sounds fine," He mouthed. "What a stupid bitch," he thought "She just told me she was home alone. How about sevenish?" He interjected quickly.

"That would be great," Jen said. "My address is 36788 Old Lake Lane."

"Excellent, I will see you then."

"You fucking bitch," thought Billy, as he hung up the phone and wrote down her address. "You're fucking mine now."

Billy waited a couple of hours and then called Jen back. "I'm sorry," he whined, "I won't be able to get there this evening. My car started giving me issues and I had to drop it off at a service station. I will call you when I am able to come by hopefully you will still have them."

"Jen replied,"I will hold them for you."

"Thank you," Billy replied and hung up.

He figured it was time to go check out her house and see if she very well did have a husband. If so he would have to plan around him.

The next day he called Jen using his feminine voice and told her he could come over in the afternoon. He knew from watching the house that her husband worked during the day and wouldn't be home.

She was hesitant but Billy told her it was the only time he could come. Because she actually sounded like a woman Jen agreed. Actually the phone booth Billy used was only a couple of blocks from her house so he could get there quickly and watch for a bit to make sure her old man didn't come home.

Twenty minutes later, dressed as a middle aged woman, Billy knocked on her side door. The anticipation was already making him hard with his cock pushing against his pantyhose. He liked the feel of that.

Jen opened the door to let him in. He had already decided he was going to have her no matter what she looked like.

She wasn't half bad but not quite as he pictured her in his mind. She was a brunette about early fifties wearing a blue paisley like top and loose black slacks. But he did notice she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Come in," she said and turned around so he could follow her up the three steps into her kitchen.

Billy was shaking both in anticipation and a bit frightened as this would be his first criminal offense.

He had always had fantasies of forcing a woman but now he might actually do it. As she walked up the steps he stared at her ankles noticing that she was wearing black flats. As his vision moved up her legs he checked out her ass. In his mind he knew that in a while his cock might very well be deep in that ass.

Moving into the kitchen he noticed she had the peep toe shoes resting on a newspaper on the kitchen table.

She turned around, pointing to them, and said, "These are the shoes. As you can see they are in very good shape."

Billy asked, "Are these your shoes or are you selling them for someone else?"

"No," she replied, "They are mine but I don't need them any longer since I quit working."

Billy looked at the shoes and then down at her feet stating,"I'll bet they looked beautiful on you."

Jen seemed to get a little apprehensive "Well, do you want them?" She asked.

For Billy it was do or die; he had to make a decision. He could give her the twenty bucks and walk out with the shoes and not have to worry about going to jail or he could finally make his fantasies become reality. His face was made up so well that she probably would not be able to identify him if he even allowed her to live.

He stammered, "Could I see what they look like on you?" As he said this the decision was no longer his as his normal voice accidently came out.

Jen stiffened a bit and her jaw dropped.

In the same instant Billy grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down into a kitchen chair.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed "It's you."

Billy reached into his rape bag conveniently disguised as a handbag and pulled out a knife. Pointing it at her face he said, "Yeah it's me and you're going to do what I tell you to do."

"Please," she whined "Just take the shoes and leave."

"No bitch, you are going to put on a nice pair of pantyhose and model them for me. Then I want a fucking blowjob and I will be gone."

Taking her pumps with his left hand he said," Get the fuck up and let's move to your bedroom."

Jen started crying as she rose from the chair and slowly walked into a room with a well-made up bed.

"Open up your drawer and get a nice pair of sheer pantyhose," Billy bitched.

Jen moved slowly to a dresser, opened the middle drawer and took out a pair of nude pantyhose.

Stuttering somewhat she mumbled, "This is all I have, I didn't spend much money for expensive hose."

"They'll do, Billy said "now turn around and sit your ass down on the bed and put them on, slowly and sexually" Billy commanded as he began to yank down his own pantyhose to free his cock.

Once she sat on the bed he watched her remove her flats. He warned, "Make one wrong move and I will slit your fuckin' leg wide open and watch you bleed to death."

He backed up a few feet to give her room to remove her slacks and put on her pantyhose. And as she did Billy massaged his hard cock.

When she was finished he knelt down and gently slipped on her peep toe pumps all the while she kept begging for him not to hurt her, promising she wouldn't tell anyone.

Standing back up to face her he grabbed the base of his seven inch cock and aimed it in her face, "Doesn't my cock he look appetizing?

She stared at his seven inch cock with it's huge head.

"When I called you the other day I filled a condom with my semen and I wanted to send it to you but you hung up. This is much better because now you are going to taste and swallow it."

Billy whipped out his Polaroid from his rape bag purse and snapped a bunch of pictures, including close-ups of her feet in the shoes.

Finally he said evilly, "Now lie back on the bed, and get ready to eat some grade A cock."

As he said this he removed his own pantyhose and low heels and got on the bed. He moved up on Jen, straddling her chest.

"I'll do what you want just please don't hurt me" she whined as he rubbed his cock against her lips.

"Time to eat me bitch," He muttered.

Billy held her head forward and slowly forced his cock into her mouth. It felt sensational as his cockhead slid between her lips. "Damn Bitch," he uttered "Your mouth feels so fucking good. Your tongue feels like velvet on my shaft."

"That's it bitch, baby" he breathed "Suck it nice, move your tongue all around, make me wanna fill your mouth with my cum."

As he pushed his meat in and out of her mouth he asked, "Do you suck your husband's cock bitch?" not expecting an answer since her mouth was full. "You look so good sucking cock. I think you 're a natural" he explained.

After a minute Billy pulled out. A long string of saliva ran from her lips to his cockhead. He didn't want to cum just yet. He had other ideas.

Moving back he grabbed her blouse and began ripping it off. Once off her tits were there for his perusal.

"Nice tits bitch," he growled as he grabbed her right nipple and squeezed it hard enough to make her cry. He just laughed.

"You know what honey? I just decided that I want to fuck you after all."

"No please, please take what you want and leave please don't do that," Jen cried. "Just let me finish you with my mouth. Take the shoes and go, I won't tell anyone. No no no please no I've never been unfaithful to my husband."

Billy gently slapped her across the face. "Jenny Jenny, you think sucking my cock isn't being unfaithful? C'mon honey you're gonna really enjoy what I am going to do to you. I'm gonna suck your tits, eat and fuck your pussy. When I am done with you, you will be one well laid woman. Now just relax on the bed bitch and spread those pretty legs. I wanna feel them around me."

Her whining and crying about being unfaithful stopped as she realized she had no recourse but to let him have his way. She could only hope she wouldn't die this day. Jen cried softly as he gently removed the peep toe pumps, kissing each toe.

Next he grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and gently pulled them down and off.

Once they were off he snarled, "I just Iove your nice lacy panties" and knelt forward, grabbing them at the waist and literally ripping them down her legs. "They will be a nice souvenir for me too remember you by along with your hose and heels.

Grabbing her ass he pulled her forward to the edge of the bed so he could kneel down and check out her snatch.

"That's a nice cunt you have there honey. Does your old man ever eat it, or does he just spread your legs and shove his dick into you? Or maybe he doesn't even do that anymore," he said as he bent forward and began to lick her tasty meaty labia. "Fuck," he cried, "I can't believe how tasty your pussy is."

He heard her moan and cry at the same time as his tongue gently moved over her clit. "Oooh oh oh," Jen whispered as she felt his tongue probe deep into her womanhood.

Then he heard her say, "No please stop, I've never been unfaithful to my husband please stop."

He choked up a bunch of saliva and spit it on her labia for lubrication as he slipped a two fingers into her vagina while messaging her clitoris with his tongue.

He shoved his fingers deep into her feeling for her G spot. "How does that feel cunt?" he asked.

He heard her continued cries of, "No No please stop, oooh ooh" now mixed in with more moaning.

He stood up, with his fingers still inside of her and laughed, "You fucking bitch, you're enjoying this."

"No No please stop you're hurting me," She whined.

"Right," he said as he knelt back down and continued to eat her in earnest, shoving his tongue in as far as he could while massaging her clit. One of his fingers slid down into her anal crevice and he began to massage the opening of her rectum.

"NO NO NO," she pleaded.

Her whining decreased about being unfaithful as she seemed to now moan in ecstasy.

Finally he stood up and moved in between her legs pushing her knees up and rammed his hard cock deep into her saliva drenched pussy.

"Ooohhh fuck," she moaned loudly at his initial penetration.

"Fuck!" Billy exclaimed, "You feel so fucking tight."

He began fucking her slowly. Bending over her he nibbled her left areola and sucked.

She took in a deep breathe and moaned loudly, "Ooohhh."

As he continued to rape her he enjoyed licking her face and lips. He tried to French kiss her but she would not let his tongue in.

"C'mon Jen, open your mouth, suck my tongue and taste your cunt juices," he mumbled as he continued to ram his cock into her.

"I think this is the best fuck you 've gotten in a long time," He whispered in her ear. As he slowed his movement down more he again reiterated "Your pussy feels pretty nice Jen, nice and tight. Now you're gonna get my baby batter deep inside of you instead of a condom."

"No no no," Jen screeched "Please don't ejaculate inside me. Please pull out."

"Fuck you bitch," he snarled as he began to pump his load into her.

Pulse after pulse he shot while she started crying that she was being unfaithful to her husband. That pissed him off. He grabbed her arms and pulled her off the bed and onto her knees.

"Fuck your fucking husband," he yelled. "Clean off my cock with your tongue you fucking bitch. From now on you are my woman. You will fuck only me."

She was out of it and tried to take his cummy cock back into her mouth.

"You fucking whore," he yelled as he slapped her hard across the face.

She went down. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Your old man will be here in less than an hour, so you better clean up all that cum dripping from your snatch because if I find out that you reported this to him or the cops I WILL fucking come back and kill you. And you WILL NOT give him any sex. You are my fucking woman now. Do you understand?"

He then put his pantyhose back on, grabbed her pantyhose and panties and put them in his rape kit. He put the shoes in a bag and calmly walked to the door.

Stopping he looked back and snarled, "And if I call you while I'm jerking off you will not hang up. You will answer all my questions until I am done. And when I want to fuck you again you will meet me when and where I tell you to."

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?" He then strode out the door, leaving her on her knees and crying.