All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 11'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you are really a sick fuck

just like your hero xleglover you are one sick demented and twisted fuck. please do the world a favour and put yourself out of our misery!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I won't read anymore.

To keep this sort, he uses the safe word for the first time ever and she tells him to fuck himself? She says that she would leave him? That she no longer loves him? You are an ass and you obviously have no respect for the characters. I would beg you to stop writing using them but I don't care what you write anymore. I was hoping you'd use this chapter to redeem yourself and the characters. You've disappointed me as a reader so I will take the same advice I've given others and just stop reading your stories. This is just the work of a troll trying to piss people off.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry you feel that way but....

I am very sorry you feel the way you do and believe that I have no respect for these characters. I have been reading the current 4 story arc of Xleg's work for some time and I fee that the character of Jen in that story arc has as much compassion for her husband as does the Jen here. As of last chapter she coerced Mike into fulfilling a homoerotic fantasy that she had. From day one she has believed she loved her husband but has always done what she wanted albeit with his permission and encouragement.

One thing that some people do not factor in when they criticize my portrayal of Jen here is that 18 years have passed since the end of the current story time line. People change a lot in 18 years, sometimes they even fall out of love. In my story she still loves him but is no longer in love with him... who knows why. As I said in an earlier chapter maybe she harbors resentment towards him for stopping playing the game even though it was both their choice to do so. Whatever the reason they have both opened the door to their previous addiction and when addicts pick up again good things don't usually happen.

One other thing about respecting these two characters, neither one in the current stories respect themselves so how do you expect a reader to have respect for them. At least in my universe they managed to stay together for 18 years and raise a child that WAS ACTUALLY MIKES KID. This story is just as much or more about the developing relationship between Jenny and her daughter as it is about how it affects Mike. If you go back to chapter one the sub title was A CUCKOLDS WORST NIGHTMARE. It wasn't A CUCKOLDS DREAM LIFE that in itself shoul dhave warned you that like once again was not going to be easy for these two.

So while I am very sorry to hear you will not read again I do disagree with your stating that I disrespected these characters. I feel that they are right in line with what two people who lived through what they did would be like....if they succumbed to their addictions again and that is what they have done.

JeremyRPGJeremyRPGalmost 10 years ago
I get what you're trying to say

I get it. You're using the 18 years to puta dark spin on it. I just don't buy what you're selling. The guy saved her life. She was madly in love with him. As Jen has prove many times, it does not hurt to suck a dick. As far as the spirit of the characters though, your story has gone off the rails. You can obviously take it where you would like. But you've createda situation where she has basically told her daughter that they are as good as gone. She doesn't care, the daughter doesn't care. She is just going to go and ship off with Scott and take the daughter with him. You've painted yourself into a corner. She doesn't love him enough to stay, and she already has plans to leave with people she likes more, who want to keep her for their own anyway. Might as well just have them tie Mike back to that chair and slit him like a pig. So much possibility and it's all gone now. They don't care about him, planning to leave, and their motivation to ever see him again is what?

The story is already over. With respect, please wrap it up next chapter and start something else. New characters in the loving wives section, and I would read what you've got. Good luck.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
I too Am Very Sad About Where This Has Gone

I could handle Jenny being with Jesse (very horny actually), but not telling Mike to get fucked when he said the safe word & NOT saying she no longer loved Mike & would have left him!!! This is NOT the Mike & Jen we all know. I am afraid I have to stop reading too. This is NOT true to the characters. Ken

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Honest

Perhaps it is time Jenny told Mike she was no longer in love with him so that he can make a decision about their relationship. True she told him she would leave so I guess he must have figured it out, but none-the-less since she no longer is in love with him and Jesse has replaced him in her heart, isn't it time to be honest and up front with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm still with maedhros21

I'm still with you and this story, but you are at a crucial point in your storyline and you have some big decisions to make about where you are going to go IMHO. If you was over this I think your story will suffer, I hope you take the characters down a real journey from what went down this installment.

If you do I think you can actually elevate your story to the level of the originals, but you might need to take your time and get the plotting for future installments and a set end game down right now so that you don't slip up.

I enjoy your work and can't wait to see what is next.

badmommy71badmommy71almost 10 years ago
omg

you are a sick man to write this trash!!!! when i left my husband at least i didnt humiliate him first even if he deserved it!!!!!! get help for your fetish hon please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why Drag it Out

It's obvious that Jen doesn't lover her Husband anymore so Why Drag it Out any longer? Mike is being humiliated by 2 people who thought he loved and he is doing nothing about it. Just end this already. My instincts are telling me that Mike should just quit and leave the second both his Wife and Daughter leave for Vegas to see Scott and Allie he should pack his things and get out. You may see it differently and that's fine your the Author and it's your story but I have been trying to come up with a scenario in which it all works out but I can't. I read the other authors story and sure it had it's moments but it always ends up with both coming back to one another but the way this story is going that is not going to happen. Many people who read the stories are pretty much saying why go on any longer? Just have mike end it and be done let the divorce become official and all 3 can move on. I don't hate the people that come up and put these stories on here it's just how some of these stories end that really hurt me.

KidG1000KidG1000almost 10 years ago
this is awesome

i LOVE this story, really fun to read and i always look for it. its a really fun and erotic fantasy, really cool alternate universe too. i am a big fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Humiliation IS NOT SEXY!

Not now, not ever. It isn't in any way shape of form arousing to me....So, 1 star.

hardwettalkhardwettalkalmost 10 years ago
You Fucked up maed

Why did you do that to Mike. WHY. These people were a family and now a hot threesome. And you put there destruction in Jen's words. I've been and may still be in to your story but not if you through Mike to the curb, that makes the girls two selfish bitches incapable of love for the man that made all this possible for them.

BAD MOVE maed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too slow

you need to have more going on in the plot, it isnt moving, basically each part is barely once scene

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
Such wonderful vitriol !!

Well it seems that this chapter has stirred up a lot of negative feelings towards my treatment of poor mike. I am sorry that you all feel this way but since a story is a journey with lots of twists and turns this is just one of those turns. MIke in the original stories was neve strong enough to walk away from his wife even though she did some pretty horrible things to him. His love for her knew no limits and seemed endless. ( keep in mind everything I say here is based on current situations within Consequences) In a lot of readers eyes though Jen's love for Mike was seriously questionable. It might not be in the author's eyes or some true Jen supporter's out there but evidence of actions seriously brings Jens love into question. I can tell you this with all honesty, Mike will be very happy by the end of this storyline as will Jenny and Jesse. All three will get what they really want out of their lives and no one will be seriously damaged in the journey. You can all vote bad or scream at me and tell I am mistreating these guys but I do like both of these characters and I will make a happy ending for them. I promise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

I'm through. To utterly destroy Mike like that? Could have been a real classic but instead you have a ruined shell of a man with the two people he loved the most taking turns kicking him in the gut. Forget the safe word?!? Really! Trust is what allowed the game to be fun and even then it almost costs them their marriage. Then to conspire to use Mike as a meal ticket. I'm done. No more for me.

JeremyRPGJeremyRPGalmost 10 years ago
It's not that....

It's not that people are JUST mad at how they are treating Mike. You don't seem to really reading into what people say. They are saying you corrupted her character. You have hr saying and doing things she would never do. conspiring against him, wanting to leave him, not loving him. Threatening to take away his family if he doesn't go along with it. Most people can already feel that this story is over. I'm not saying you're a bad writer, but when you base something off of known characters, you have to have those characters act in a known way. Yes Jen could VERY likely miss fucking Scott, she could dream about it and crave it. I'd even buy that she'd seduce her daughter and bring her along for the fun. that it would be a big power trip for them. But she would brace him, she would support him, she'd get him ready. and she would ABSOLUTELY have listened when he used the safe word. Maybe both of them would have talked it over right there on the spot and then moved forward.

Game or not, pleading or not, you took the biggest safe card in all the world of bdsm and sex and she told him to go fuck himself with it.

You've alienated anyone that actually likes the original stories. Anyone that says otherwise obviously never read past the sex.

The story itself is not bad, and funny enough, if you just changed all the names people would have liked it more. But because you are paying homage to already established characters, you have to content with the way that readers view those characters. you failed at that, and not only failed but you spit in the face of people who like those characters.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
maybe i am seeing a diferent person..

Jeremy I do not know if you have been following the current stories in the Mike and Jen saga. The only thing that you mention that you believe Jen wouldn't have done that I believe is true is threatening to take his family away.

As far as conspiring against him, well I suggest you reread the last chapter 20 of consequences, maybe I am wrong but I feel that she conspired with Mal and his friends to get Mike in that room and have him do what she wanted. When she decided she wanted to fulfill HER fantasy she might have vaguely hinted at it with Mike. She never fully discussed it with and led him pretty much into a mental ambush that left him feeling totally devastated. Her selfishness even rears it's ugly head when she tells him "Sometimes YOU have to make MY fantasies come true"

I will give you a little pov insight into maybe why Jen is appearing to be so harsh in her treatment of Mike. She is acting out of fear, fear that Mike would definitely not accept her totally unconventional relationship with his daughter. She does know inside that she would not give that up right now her and Jesse are just too close. So sometimes when people get scared they take an overly aggressive stance.

Not wanting to leave him......, I know xleg doesn't give us a lot of Jen pov and insight but don't you think any woman who has left her husband and is exclusively sleeping with another man for weeks (as in the four weeks living with Frankie) possibly thinks of leaving her husband. She has never threatened mike with that I agree but I definitely think she has the capability of doing that.

As far as not loving him, well here I do take a liberty. I clearly make it known that she does love mike but she is not In love with him. I have personally had friends who have been married that later break up because one of the people in the marriage feels like they are no longer IN love with their partner. With Jen she might not have even realized this till she started up with Jesse. So if that's the case it's only been a few days since she does know that. I do not know anyone who has felt that and been able to break off with their partner immediately. It takes time to move on.

As far as the safe word goes, I personally am not into the bdsm scene so I don't know how much of a holy grail that is. I do know that the character of Jen in Xleg's stories has broken every rule and promise she has made to Mike in the playing of their game. The only thing she maybe hasn't done yet is ignore the safe word. So yes I took the one thing that she hasn't ignored and made the character of Mike have to deal with it. I am sorry if that pissed people off.

Another point about the safe word, if you are currently up to date on consequences and you read it on the other website you will know that Xleg had stated that the next 2 chapters (including the recent chapter 20) were going to be very rough on Mike. Do you think Jen would have left with Mike in chapter 20 if he used the safe word,, I highly doubt it because she even tells him in the previous chapter.

"If I say stop, stop, okay?"

"Not if I'm in the middle of something," Jen warned. "You know how I get."

"Okay, I get it," Mike agreed excitedly.

Well there you have Jen's true colors.

I believe that in the next few chapters in Consequences Jen WILL ignore a request by Mike to stop doing something. That is probably why Xleg chose to put that in his story.

I said in a reply a little earlier that this is a journey for these characters that I see happening 18 years later. I do not feel I have perverted their spirit I have also made it clear that this journey will end happily. Maybe giving them a happy ending is perverting the characters also because right now I have a heavy heart for Mike in Consequences. I don't see any way out for the two of them. But I am not the author of that series. Maybe xleg has some great twists coming up in the ending of Consequences and the next Mike and Jen story. He is one damned talented writer and has people like me anxiously waiting for each installment. But MY Mike and Jen will have a happy ending for all the characters involved. It is going to take some work getting there and Mike will have to suffer through some things that will force him to make choices for the first time in his life. But he will end up happy!

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyoualmost 10 years ago
People seem to forget

People seem to forget that the story ( Consequences) is hurtling through space like an asteroid intended on sweeping up everything in its path. Jen lust is being fed with the power she has over Mike. Her cruelty is being fueled with ever increasing desire to see Mike humiliated, emasculated and in my estimation hurt. There is a group of us who are still upset that Jen does not even acknowledge the leg that propelled the guy to push her out of path of a truck bound to hit her while she is looking at colins dick.

No Maedros you are not wrong in having jen give Mike and ultamatum. She is right in character.

The game always has her falling in " love" with someone other than Mike. It has always been someone that mattered but not as much as Mike supposedly. Now she is with someone who is more important than Mike.

I for one am really glad she gave voice to the fact. " Im not in love with Mike" she does not need him for money. Unless things went very south. She should have money from her days as a marketing maven.

Even if she was not flush with cash and investments Mike is. They are married and she is entitled after all to alimony.

Now there is a kick in the head.

Maedros you wanna ensure a good end ? let these people take their natural course. jen will self destruct, jesse will become her mom plus her own twisted personna. scot and allie will further corrupt jesse until jen finally sees what she must have looked like all those years ago cuckholed by her own daughter.

Mike will have the nervous breakdown that he has been teetering on for so long. Let him go over the edge. Let him have the full straight jacket experience. He needs help he will not get it ( in his bubble) that bubble needs bursting and he needs the karma of all those whom he has helped to appear and put him back together pre jen.

I would love to see a segment of Oprah Winfrey " Where are they now? or Andreson Cooper " What ever happened to Mike Andrews" .

The anniversary of Sapphire would be a good time to reconnect with the " Players who made middle America rich" the investigation would find Mike tucked away in a mental hospital with shit for brains and benevolence would dictate his rehab.

Concern in abundance pours out, people around the world demand his restoration. Hell : Congress even enacts legislation to restore Mike to his former greatness. During his recovery the story of jen , and jesse come to light.

Mike sees no need to save them, scot has adopted jesse and jen is continuing to evolve into some sort of intergalactic whore making out with aliens for all I care.

jsmythe300jsmythe300almost 10 years ago
You have destroyed their basic foundation.

My friend you have destroyed the basic foundation of Jen and Mike's relationship whether you realise it or not. Their foundation is built on a warped sense of true love and when Jen ignores the safe word in this story and threatens to take his family from him you ignored and demolished what had been up until now their one saving grace. When Jen goes further and conspires to leave Mike with her daughter even if he goes along you destroyed her character completely from the way she has been portrayed thus far in xleglover's stories. Humiliation is expected in their relationship but you have taken too many liberties with this story. I felt obliged to leave a 1 star vote. Good day to you sir.

JeremyRPGJeremyRPGalmost 10 years ago
totally different

For one, I'm enjoying the conversation :)

For two, it's a big difference between making him do something embarrassing that he himself didn't stop, and her taking away his family. The phrase "it's not the end of the world" well, if Jen and their daughter left Mike, that WOULD be the end of his world.

Also as a side note, a safe word is a big deal. It's THE line. Crossing it is literally crossing the line. sometimes it's just a comfort thing, sometimes it's complete mental well being. the kind of thing that scars people for life. That kinda thing. So yea, safe word is big.

Next I would like to answer your quote, with a quote.

""Please do this for me," Jen said urgently to me, her voice lust-filled and pleading. I glanced over. I'd never seen her so turned on.

That took the fight out of me. I was drunk and stoned, confused, dizzy, not sure what was happening. I let it happen"

He even says, he let it happen. Confused yes, stoned yes, but never at relationship gunpoint. never once did she say "Do this for me or I will leave you."

She has an amazing sex drive that does get her into trouble, but the direction of her intent is always to be WITH Mike. She wants to end the game. Mike wanted her to stay with drum's, it was his idea. and even multiple times when she would soften up, he would beg for the full experience. A huge contrast to your story, where he really has no idea whats going on, he has little to no choice in the matter. And he is literally ball gagged and tied to a chair, begging the safe word, and being told to fuck himself. And even afterwords, "Jenny" says to her daughter, yea I would leave him, but it's just because I don't love him anymore.

I'm not a writer, so I won't pretend to be half the writer that you are. I applaud you for having the talent to even go this far. but I am a reader, and I am someone who watches very closely for updates to the story. I have read every word, sometimes more than once. Do I pretend to read the author's mind? no. but I have a lot of time invested in reading that story and I simply think that you have not stayed true. If the characters had any other names, any other world, I think I'd rate you 4-5 stars. But it's not, so I don't, and yea...... Very sad.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
Safe word again...

I appreciate the importance of the safe word now because you and other's have made it know how important that is in the world of submissives. But I ask you and everyone out there who has read the original stories to please answer this honestly.

Based solely on what we know of Jen and her behavior, with no assumptions of what should happen. Based on the behavior of someone who even she admits gets caught up in things that she later feels bad about. Based just on written behavior.... Do you really think Jen would stop what she is doing at any given point if Mike used their safe word?

If you say yes you believe that please tell me what fact in story you base that on. I would like you to show that I am wrong in my assumption that my jen did exactly what Xleg's jen would do in the same situation.

jsmythe300jsmythe300almost 10 years ago
In answer to your question

Mike never felt that he needed to use the safe word before but it was to be an absolute safeguard within their dominant submissive relationship. I agree that Jen could become carried away from time to time but that safe word is there for that specific reason -- to make sure that Jen does not get too carried away and cause Mike extreme physical or mental anguish. Everything they did together up until now was at least partially with Mike's consent because he never used the safe word until now. In your story she not only ignored the use of the safe word but she then threatened to leave him and take their daughter with her with no regard whatsoever that she was causing him the previously stated extreme anguish.

Couple that together with the fact that Jen and Jesse are actively conspiring to leave Mike together and you have utterly destroyed her character.

While xleglover may have given you his permission to write this story you have in fact stolen the characters and changed Jen's core nature in such a way that she is no longer the Jen that the original author created. I am afraid that any happy ending you create for this story would be too contrived to be believable. I will not argue the point further and I will not be reading any more of your stories. It appears that the way you have stolen these characters has cost you more readers than only me. Good day to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think that you have taken the idea of a safeword and destroyed it. In any sub/Dom relationship the safeword is Sacrosanct. As a Dom it is the one thing I insist on and would NEVER ignore. By making Jen ignore it is basically making Mike a slave to her. Something he never was. You say that when she left to be with Frankie for four weeks it was Mikes choice you are right but it was his choice.

Despite what you say about a happy ending there can't honestly be one. Anything that happens will be so unbelievable now. Anytime Mike doesn't agree with anything Jen says will be met with " I will leave and take Jessie with me" . So how in all honesty can you expect Mike to deal with that. If he wants to keep his wife and/or daughter he has to let the both of them treat him like shit. Yes Jen has done so in the past, but only with his permission. It also make you wonder what Jen has become that she is willing to give her daughter to her previous lovers just to get a thrill for herself .

Personally I think the only person getting any real pleasure out of this story is you. I certainly know I no longer do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

Wow. I don't understand the level of anger generated here by this story. I think the author has done a fairly good job of taking two established characters and putting his spin on them. He clearly states that this is an alternate universe from the one I guess the original author wrote about. So his interpretation of the character's motivation and desires may be a little different than what some of you may think yourself. It may even at some points be a lot different but it is HIS version. I myself commend him for the effort. Not only that but he at least responds when criticized so many writers here don't bother. But even then when he does respond you still take him to task once again forgetting that this is his version of these characters He actually asked all of you a pretty straightforward question yesterday and only one person responded but with a complete non answer. I agree with this author's use in having jen brutally dismiss the use of their safe word solely based on her behavioral history in the original stories. There is lots of evidence of her behavior that suggests she would ignore it if it was used. I can't think of one bit of her behavior that suggests she would listen. But hey we all have our opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To ignore the safeword......

shows you have no idea about what makes up the submissive psyche. It is the safety net upon which everything is built. To justify it with 18 years of resentment begs the question why didn't a dominant like Jen bring it up before then?

It just beggars belief if I could vote no stars I would.

This isn't sexy or erotic it is painful and unbelievable that anyone no matter how sub they are would tolerate this, my interest in this story is at an end.

hardwettalkhardwettalkalmost 10 years ago

Well maed, I'm beginning to feel more sorry for you then poor old Mike. Not to say I'm not still pissed over Mike's treatment. But it sure as hell is a departure from the people we know as Mike & Jen. I'll hang in and see where you go with it.

PS I received an e-mail this after noon, saying in the end all three will be happy. Are you aware of this and did you send it?

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks...

Thanks Hard.... I knew this chapter was going to get me beaten up some but never expected the real barrage. I will actually apologize for one thing and that is my lack of knowledge of the sanctity of the safe word. I apologize because I am not into bdsm and have never played in that field. So for those of you who feel I casually dismissed it's importance I am sorry. I wanted something extreme to show that Jen is committed to being with her daughter even if it would cost her Mike. She doesn't want to lose him because even though she might not be IN love with him here he is still loved by her, and yes I did send you that email through the literotica contact page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anatomy lesson

While the reader knows this is a "porn" piece, would it not be better to at least try to reflect the reality of what is involved in intercourse rather than assuming "bigger is always better" and "anal penetration" is a "special treat" without significant physical exposure to all sorts of bad problems in the future? Consult "Grey's Anatomy" and do a little real research before spouting forth on subjects that have filled too many ER's and condemned many to a short life and painful death without even addressing the obvious STD risks involved in such a vapid lifestyle. Fantasy it maybe, but you do your readers an injustice in not at least attempting to preface your stories with fair warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Going

This is a fabulous piece. The combination of incest and cuckoldry is so potent. You are an amazing writer to have taken these characters much further than Xleg did (even though he wanted to). You have no reason to apologize for anything. It was hot! I hope you focus on the cuckold elements a little more in your next chapters. Your explanation of the safe word makes sense: she is so in love that the safe word doesn't matter any more.

Some of the critics who are queasy about the subject should understand that they are in the incest section and they need to give the writer some artistic license. Looking forward to the next chapter real soon. Don't hesitate to explore beyond your limits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm sorry but I don't believe you

You say that it will work out in the end but I don't. When I read the story Consequences it was agreed by both Mike and Jen that after mike's 3 wishes that the game would be over and done with. Well I believe that Jen was lying for over 18 years on this and now has a chance to finish what she started. I also find very hard to believe that Jesse is Mike's Daughter. I think that Scott is the real father of Jesse and both Jen and Scott agreed that Mike would be father and that Mike has no idea Jesse is not his daughter and that Scott is Jesse's real father. You can sit there and tell me I'm wrong but the only way for this story to turn out good is for Mike to leave and never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re. Thanks...

By abandoning the safe word the sub cannot be comfortable in subspace because he has no safety net. Being submissive is giving someone the gift of submission, the dom accepts that gift with the understanding that he provides and respects the safeword.

In real life now any sub would just freak and bolt.

Big fuck up!!

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 6 years ago
What an idiotic thing to do.

Jen longer loves Mike. And I don’t want to hear this difference of IN love vs love. That is just a bunch of horse shit hogwash.

The whole premise of them together is now gone. Destroyed. It no longer works. The author was so stupid he killed his golden goose. This story would have been just as good if Jen had respected the safe word, stopped, talk with mike, and then continued. She would have convinced him to continue while at the same time respecting him. At least Jesse somewhat talked him through it.

This is no longer "the game". When Jen doesn’t love mike anymore it is real life... not a game. The fact that it is a game is what makes it work.

The author never understood the conditions in the first place like he never understod what a safe word is.

The sex and incest is the in,y thing left in this story because the Love and humiliation no longer works and can never work again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous